Video: David Byrne ft. Chali 2na, Gift Of Gab & Z-Trip – The People Tree

From the forthcoming music documentary N.A.S.A.

Previously: K’NAAN ft. Mos Def & Chali 2na – America

24 Responses to “Video: David Byrne ft. Chali 2na, Gift Of Gab & Z-Trip – The People Tree”

1. EnglandRepresent Says:

Eskay and Nate remind me of nodding dog lookin ass muhfuggas. Jay this Jay that jibber jabber jabber jibber.

Jay ain’t shit giblets. Nada. Nothing. Zip. He will always be Big Poppa’s little homie, the dude who came up through Big’s generosity in allowing him some room to shine. And then he capitalised off Big’s GOATness by cribbin all his lines. smh. What a cheeky camel.

You two need open your ears and you eyes and see the message.

>>why … there’s a Jay line for every plausible life situation.

^this is actually 100% true.

^^Your whole crew’s vagina you and co-signer.

2. Danielson Says:

no comments? really? lol

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Strange shit.

4. wavy is a cliche Says:

oregon trail > paper trail

5. YBE Says:

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:22 am

eskay Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:13 am
    >>why … there’s a Jay line for every plausible life situation.

^this is actually 100% true.

true indeed

^^^ YES! true indeed (c) the Ghost

6. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps Esko and Nate*

*sees Esko and Nate nod their heads in response* (n)

*gives up*

Outro.

Biggie’s worst freestyle > RD

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:27 am

You two need open your ears and you eyes and see the message.

^^^ So I take it you don’t like Jay-Z?

8. Danielson Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:27 am

You two need open your ears and you eyes and see the message.

>>why … there’s a Jay line for every plausible life situation.

^this is actually 100% true.

^^Your whole crew’s vagina you and co-signer.

but reasonable doubt is one of the greatest albums ever, so for that i shall always give jay respect.

9. YBE Says:

craig mac > Biggie

10. YBE Says:

craig mack > Biggie

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

YBE Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:29 am
    craig mac > Biggie

And then you got sober

12. YBE Says:

>>>What a cheeky camel.

^^^ ayo

13. A tribe called quest Says:

>> oregon trail > paper trail

haha

–that game was hot, it came free when my mom bought a compaq back in 98

14. SeeAmI? Says:

Shit Tell me why i have the internet but when i plug my ps3 into the ethernet port it no longer gets an IP..between this and this grafh post im pissed!.

15. Hollywood Cole Says:

*listens to max b for first time*

*hears owwww*

*dead*

16. EnglandRepresent Says:

Hova can live but worshipping him is like worshipping a false idol and Nate and Esko are the king heathens of that shit. I’m England The Baptist, lettin Nahggers know what time it is and dunkin their unwashed shit (n) into the sea of enlightenment. The road ahead is fraught with stubborn mugs and ignorance but I shall perservere. (n)

Long Live Biggie Smalls.

17. M.Tyson Says:

eskay Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:30 am
    >>You two need open your ears and you eyes and see the message.

Biggie sucked
    ———————
    *Luthor Vandross*

18. Danielson Says:

anyone wanna get fucked up on nba 2k9? ps3 of course.

19. M.Tyson Says:

Danielson Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:33 am
    anyone wanna get fucked up on nba 2k9? ps3 of course.
    ———————-
    people use those bricks for things other than MGS4 and Blu Ray?

20. SeeAmI? Says:

strictly call of duty 4….but because the ps3 cant get on i cant.

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

And then he capitalised off Big’s GOATness by cribbin all his lines

I’m not a biter, I’m a writer for myself & others
    I say a BIG verse, I’m only biggin’ up my brother
    Biggin up my borough, I’m big enough to do it
    I’m that thorough plus I know my own flow is foolish….(c) Shawn Corey

22. Danielson Says:

people use those bricks for things other than MGS4 and Blu Ray?

lol maybe not in america but in england we use it for blu-ray, mgs4, cod4. cod w@w, killzone 2 (eta 27th feb) and sf4 (eta 20th feb)

you got an xbox take it lol?

23. SeeAmI? Says:

KILLZONE 2 is going to be crazy

24. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: N.A.S.A ft. Barbie Hatch, RZA & John Frusciante - Way Down Says:

[…] Previously: David Byrne ft. Chali 2na, Gift Of Gab & Z-Trip – The People Tree (Video) […]