Tashan Dorsett (Kool Keith) – La Chacha

another one off Keith’s Tashan’s new project, Tashan Dorsett, dropping February 24th.

Tashan Dorsett (Kool Keith) – La Chacha

44 Responses to “Tashan Dorsett (Kool Keith) – La Chacha”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

the cool

2. Digital Scales Says:

Is Joe Budden still dropping this month?

# b-ease Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 11:58 am

Nubians lived to be 120 on our native lands and it was normal. After the kidnapping our alignment with nature

So, Billz you’re saying we lived until 120 in Africa right before the slave trade/diaspora began? 14th/15th century?

^Probably a little longer than 14th/15th Century as the invaders, pillagers, and intruders began to take over Egypt and sub-Saharan countries. So prior to then, yes, we lived for a century. Word to the Dogon Tribe.

4. buddyholly Says:

Big Pun was the best from P.R to eva do it

5. A tribe called quest Says:

How is it do you think Bootsy Collins, George Clinton, EW&F, and an assortment of other Black artists in the 60’s were able to talk about the “Mothership” long before that level of conscience was introduced to many of us. I can keep going…

–I bet drugs helped.

6. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Uncle Luke arrested for contempt of court

why didn’t china man come and bail his boy out

smfh wa happin to loyalty

7. Beezy Says:

drugs >>>

8. buddyholly Says:

D. Billz Says:

^^ *Afrocentric s it up*

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

–I bet drugs helped.

^Probably. But revelations come in many forms.

# buddyholly Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:06 pm

D. Billz Says:

^^ *Afrocentric s it up*

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

^Nubian.

11. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    I just wanted to know your personal opinion… not your religion’s.

good distinction – i take the islamic position on that point. islam has a “aqidah” or basic creed that you have to follow to even be muslim. it is a very basic creed and one aspect of that creed is that God has supreme power and is the disposer of all affairs. i agree 100% with the creed.

^^ ok. that sheds alot more light on things. In adhering to this creed you had to give up pork and punani (until marriage)??

I recently became an athiest and no that doesnt mean I think I’m better than people with faith… But, I feel I’m in a good position now to hear about other people’s religions from an unbiased perspective. And I do want to hear about these things.

12. b-ease Says:

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

Believe? I didnt think it was truly in question.

13. Big_Seth Says:

# b-ease Says:

Just to clarify, I wasnt really speaking to the fear of hell, more the promise of heaven.

no need to explain I understand that. I wasn’t tryin to shit on anyone’s beliefs. I was just talkin.

14. A tribe called quest Says:

What bothers me is that millions of people are being born everyday that’ll grow up SWEARING their religion is the real one. Word to motherfuckers thinking its ‘Okay’ to strap a bomb to oneself and blow up as much people as possible (no shots at muslims, just saying)

I could say the same about haitians and germans, and the paranoid Jews during the nazi era

15. b-ease Says:

Is Joe Budden still dropping this month?

Yea, Tuesday I think. It leaked yesterday.

16. Ghost Writer Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:04 pm
    drugs >>>

co-sign

17. buddyholly Says:

@D.Billz says:
    Nubian.

^ stop.. you joking right?

Please tell me you are or I’m just going to log off for the day in disgust

18. Big_Seth Says:

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

I never thought this was a debate. I learned that she was black in middle school. Even from a white conservative teacher. lol.

19. b-ease Says:

–I bet drugs helped.

^Probably. But revelations come in many forms.

Word.

Shrooms >>>>>>>>>

20. Big_Seth Says:

drugs >>>

*relapses into old addictions.*

Peyote >>>>> Shrooms >>>>>>>>>

22. b-ease Says:

I’m saying.

23. b-ease Says:

Peyote >>>>> Shrooms >>>>>>>>>

Cold, you’ve done peyote before? Speak on it god.

24. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    Peyote >>>>> Shrooms >>>>>>>>>

^^dont u vomit your guts out on that shit?

25. TheCo!!inB Says:

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?
    ^ ^ ^
    in my head Cleopatra and Solange favor eachother.

# buddyholly Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

@D.Billz says:
    Nubian.

^ stop.. you joking right?

Please tell me you are or I’m just going to log off for the day in disgust

^ What is there to joke about? And you turning off your CPU certainly isn’t gonna make front page.

27. Mark Twain Fame Says:

those so-called other stars, have no physical affect on us … we are in the gravitational pull of this SUN and are totally vulnerable to its existence , as we depend on it for the essentials of life … aint that what they say God does at His essence? …

yessssiiirrrr…. co-sign.

I’m really starting to understanding this…it makes sense.

28. b-ease Says:

And you turning off your CPU certainly isn’t gonna make front page.

*dead*

dont u vomit your guts out on that shit?

^I’ve never had em, but that seems to be the case.

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Big_Seth Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

Yeah fuck Liz Taylor’s pasty pale ass!

got some mofos believe Cleopatra was white and shit…

31. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    dont u vomit your guts out on that shit?

^I’ve never had em, but that seems to be the case.

Homer eating Peyote in the desert= GOAT Simpsons episode

32. Ghost Writer Says:

I’m on the verge of quiting my job….I think this drug might help

33. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    Peyote >>>>>

cOLD Says:

^I’ve never had em

Boo this man. LOL

34. buddyholly Says:

@D.Billz

Cleopatra was Ptolemy XII’s daughter who was of Macedonian decent(Greek) who’s blood line comes from Alexander the great, the White conqueror who knocked for the rulers of ancient Egypt and installed his fam at the throne

for hundreds of years The Greeks were running Egypt

wtf is you niggas talking about? and B-Ease you should slap your confused professor

35. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I’m very glad to see that I opened the comments section today to such a righteous converstation

36. Cyclone Says:

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

Cleopatra was mixed. She was North African and Greek. So she probably looked like Mariah Carey.

And Billz nobody lived on average to be 120. They were dieing on average at the ages of 40 and 50 back then. You smokin’ that good shit.

# b-ease Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    Peyote >>>>>

cOLD Says:

^I’ve never had em

Boo this man. LOL

^ *gets boo’d with cOLD*

38. Big_Seth Says:

*daps MTF for being righteous*

(not saying he should be afro-centric)

I should expect a whitey named buddy holly to believe everything the white man taught him.

HAHA.

# Cyclone Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

^That’s a whole lot of “probably” for someone who obviously hasn’t traced her bloodline further back to pre-Dynastic Egypt. Mariah’s father was also Black, FTR.

>>And Billz nobody lived on average to be 120.

^This guy. Word? Prove me wrong. Have you any knowledge of the tribes that existed before we were separated?

40. Big_Seth Says:

& even if she was mixed. people call Obama black. People call me black.

SMH @ people only being mixed when its convenient, otherwise they are just yellow niggas.

buddyholly Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

@D.Billz

for hundreds of years The Greeks were running Egypt

^Oh this is fun. Show me where it says that and I’ll rectify.

42. Big_Seth Says:

I would bet money that Cleopatra (even if she was mixed) had more african blood than almost anyone here.

43. Cyclone Says:

more precisely, Cleopatra VII (c. 69–30 bc), ill-fated queen of Egypt (51–30 bc), celebrated for her love affairs with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony. Cleopatra was the daughter of Ptolemy XI Auletes, king of Egypt (c. 112–51 bc). On her father’s death in 51 bc Cleopatra, then about 17 years old, and her brother, Ptolemy XII (63–47 bc), a child of about 12 years, succeeded jointly to the throne of Egypt with the provision that they should marry. In the third year of their reign Ptolemy, encouraged by his advisers, assumed sole control of the government and drove Cleopatra into exile. She promptly gathered an army in Syria but was unable to assert her claim until the arrival at Alexandria of Julius Caesar, who became her lover and espoused her cause. He was for a time hard pressed by the Egyptians but ultimately triumphed, and in 47 bc Ptolemy XII was killed. Caesar proclaimed Cleopatra queen of Egypt.
    …Adding to what buddyholly said.

44. Cyclone Says:

I may have been off a little on the life expectancy but you get what I was sayin’.