Affiliate ft. Uncle Murda, Styles P and Sheek Louch – Trash Bag Money

jcardim-affiliate-sheek

Produced by J.Cardim

Affiliate ft. Uncle Murda, Styles P and Sheek Louch – Trash Bag Money

Previously: Saigon – Breathe Through The Years (Extended) [Prod. by J.Cardim]

98 Responses to “Affiliate ft. Uncle Murda, Styles P and Sheek Louch – Trash Bag Money”

1. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

SHO nUFF!!

2. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

At least 12 people will be shot, hawked, bodied and murked in the bars of this song

3. Hollywood Cole Says:

>>So wats the verdict on Padded Room is it worth a listen?

YES! (c) officer ricky

4. A tribe called quest Says:

I guess this wont stop until we have muzik for just about every item abd/or activity.

*Bumps that picking link from between your toes muzik*

5. the real truth Says:

Trah Bag Money = Random Bullet Anthem of 09

6. The Shooter Says:

can a cracker get a name change?

7. buddyholly Says:

@Dbillz

You want me to scour the web for hundreds of years of thousands of reputable verified accounts of this history?

so what, you can play this “gotcha” game and post some unreliable, unsubstantiated, non-credible REVISIONIST sources to back up what you will “DE-bunk”?

8. the real truth Says:

>>So wats the verdict on Padded Room is it worth a listen?

YES! (c) officer ricky

Iight, im gonna listen to a few joints off it, dont wanna get tired of the album b4 i buy it

9. The Shooter Says:

E I E I o

10. b-ease Says:

But i see you nigga, you get backed in the corner to prove your BS and you want to play games

*comes back from store*

lol, I wasnt backed into anything fam (ll). I honestly don’t care enough to debate with you, no shots.

And as far as the leave fail, even given the grammatical correction, you still said you would log off if Billz confirmed that he believed Cleopatra was Nubian. So it still works.

11. The Shooter Says:

Losing team

12. Beezy Says:

Is Kanye REALLY holding hands with a tranny?

tinyurl.com/cm7vbp

13. A tribe called quest Says:

Amanda diva is treading into dangerous territory, If she thinks she can survive in that Lauren hill lane shes sadly mistaken.

14. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

dre>>eskay>>>>>>>herpes>>>nation

and this is a fact.

^ do people really buy an album after downloading the leaked version?

16. the real truth Says:

Is Kanye REALLY holding hands with a tranny?

If that bitch grew hair, shed be bad as hell

17. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Is Kanye REALLY holding hands with a tranny?

tinyurl.com/cm7vbp

^Is that really a tranny?

18. The Shooter Says:

tech

19. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

I’m still reeling from ‘Pray IV Max’.

*Opens Bible*

Our Biggavel, who art in Harlem,
    Hallowed be thy Wave….

20. Simo Häyhä Says:

I’ll take this name instead

21. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Owwwwww-men (ll)

22. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola

^LOL. this name is fucking hilarious

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Inverse >

24. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:49 pm
    dre>>eskay>>>>>>>herpes>>>nation

and this is a fact.

^^ nah. that’s definitely backwards…

25. A tribe called quest Says:

I’m still reeling from ‘Pray IV Max’.

*Opens Bible*

Our Biggavel, who art in Harlem,
    Hallowed be thy Wave….

–Max 3:16 says “Dont be trustin’ those politicians from the renaissance'”

26. buddyholly Says:

@D.Billz

You seem to be in an intelligent well naturalized Nubian (no homo) but,

You suffer from what a lot other extreme fanatical Afrocentrics, y’all on some Stretch Armstrong shit, always reachin’

You gotta better shot at claiming the Moors than trying to hoodwink the world with the alleged “black Cleopatra”

Good Luck

..and B-Ease fuck you nigga, I see you always pipe up like a cheerleader whenever D.Billz is criticized… is he paying your bills? if not shut the fuck up Ho

27. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

and this is a fact.

^^ nah. that’s definitely backwards…

LMAO!!

28. A tribe called quest Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:49 pm
    dre>>eskay>>>>>>>herpes>>>nation

and this is a fact.

–Yo pap follow me on twit

29. Simo Häyhä Says:

*shoots*

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*Opens Bible*

Our Biggavel, who art in Harlem,
    Hallowed be thy Wave….

whoa, is that a real song?!

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

–Yo pap follow me on twit

done.

let’s get get get it!!

33. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:49 pm
    dre>>eskay>>>>>>>herpes>>>nation

and this is a fact.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

34. It'smesnitches Says:

Damn @ the features on this song

# buddyholly Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

@Dbillz

naw my nigga, why waste the time when I already know the deal and have seen all the countless twisted revisionary bullshit by the extreme right wing Afro centrists on countless websites and fourms?

^LMAO. Once again my wisdom of Kemetic knowledge has rendered another naysayer helpless before I could even commence to the schooling.

Since there’s so many “verified” and “”reputable” accounts (by those other than actual Nubians, I assure you), then the information shouldn’t be hard to submit, right? My sources are backed by Nubians who have actual access to tribal information via descendants, artifacts, and DNA connections to the families. Not by white (and some Black) “Egyptologists” who play the guessing game based on European HIStory and records with no knowledge of how to even speak the language.

You came in here looking for a challenge, typing in MY direction as you have on prior occasions, only to cower and get defensive when I decide to take the challenge. And you probably was banking on that I didn’t so that you could somehow feel “victorious”, on a hiphop blog nonetheless. But even from that perspective you are obviously not knowledged enough of what you speak. It is suggested that you go do your homework before you choose part your lips. Overzealous.

>>Is Kanye REALLY holding hands with a tranny?

so, short hair = tranny?

smh

37. Beezy Says:

>>Is Kanye REALLY holding hands with a tranny?

so, short hair = tranny?

smh

>The “article” said bi-sexual model…I read it as trans-sexual. LOL.

>>My sources are backed by Nubians who have actual access to tribal information via descendants, artifacts, and DNA connections to the families.

^ya’ll should already know that Billz and Land subscribe to the Ancient Mystery of the Month Club.

39. BabyDoll Says:

that shit that make your knowledge burn slow…AOOOOOOOW!

*only daps those with pockets thats brolic*

40. The Shooter Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

^ *hides AEO membership card*

pockets thats brolic*

^brolic pockets = ill rap name.

43. Big Homie Says:

*burps*

44. Simo Häyhä Says:

*shoots

45. b-ease Says:

LOL, you were criticizing Dbillz? I thought this was about Cleopatra. You’re over emotional, and that’s instant loss in any aspect of life. That is all.

46. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

@Geronimo – Thank Greg Nice.

@Mr. Pap – If he hasn’t already written those lyrics – I will sell them to him

SMH @ ATCQ mis-quoting the Book Of Max.

Max 3:16 says:

“I don’t really love these hoooooooooooooes/
    All I do is smoke sour dieeeeeeeesel….”

buddyholly stay runnin’. Niggas like him make me wanna do Kemetic vlogs. Inscent burnings and the whole nine.

48. Big Homie Says:

Just killed a double quarter pounder like it was no thing. I think I just gained like lbs pounds from all that meat in me

49. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    pockets thats brolic*

^brolic pockets = ill rap name.

^lol…hey cOLD

50. it'smesnitches Says:

*gets no dap for BD*

Damn broke niggas need love too

51. the real truth Says:

^ do people really buy an album after downloading the leaked version?

Im not downloadin the album im jus gonna go to imeem and listen to a few joints off it

52. 4shizzle Says:

“I don’t really love these hoooooooooooooes/
    All I do is smoke sour dieeeeeeeesel….”

53. Big_Seth Says:

–Max 3:16 says “Dont be trustin’ those politicians from the renaissance’”

LMAO

& lol @ D.Billz with the dissertation. honestly there is no point in arguing the matter. Some people want to believe everything they were taught in PS100283.

54. A tribe called quest Says:

SMH @ ATCQ mis-quoting the Book Of Max.

Max 3:16 says:

“I don’t really love these hoooooooooooooes/
    All I do is smoke sour dieeeeeeeesel….”

–I must have mistaken it with French 6:13.

# b-ease Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:07 pm

^He was using Cleopatra as an attempt to start another “fake Afrocentric” slandering, once again. I’m like, even IF I had the time (or cared enough), do you REALLY wanna go comment for comment with Egyptian mysteries with me? Really? Ok.

56. BabyDoll Says:

weight FAIL & ayo.

lol.

59. it'smesnitches Says:

chillin’ babydoll…

# Big_Seth Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

–Max 3:16 says “Dont be trustin’ those politicians from the renaissance’”

LMAO

^I’m sayin’, the boy probably never been to a Black book store in his life.

61. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Genesis 1
    The Beginning
    1 In the beginning Max created the waves and the cokewaves.

2 Now the wave was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Max was hovering over the waters.

3 And Max said, “Let there be swag,” and there was swag.

4 Max saw that the swag was good, and He separated the swag from the lame.

5 Max called the swag “fresh,” and the lame he called “wack.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

OOOOOOOOW!

62. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

hater

^^I cant not laugh here… iono why

Back in ’05/’06 when I had that depressing ass SSA job I would’ve LOVED to endure in such fuckery. That shit was therapy for me.

64. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

–I must have mistaken it with French 6:13.

Of course.

Verse 6:14 is – “WHAT COLOR IS YOUR MOTHER?”

65. the real truth Says:

Iight Im Out

~1~

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Genesis 1
    The Beginning
    1 In the beginning Max created the waves and the cokewaves.

3 And Max said, “Let there be swag,” and there was swag.

4 Max saw that the swag was good, and He separated the swag from the lame.

OOOOOOOOW!

^ *Thoth’s it up*

*gets castrated*

67. it'smesnitches Says:

I can’t buy into y’all mocking the Bible….

68. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:13 pm
    Back in ‘05/’06 when I had that depressing ass SSA job I would’ve LOVED to endure in such fuckery. That shit was therapy for me.

^^dont sweat nothing, fam. At the end of the story, buddy holly dies in a plane crash with the big bopper.

69. A tribe called quest Says:

3 And Max said, “Let there be swag,” and there was swag.

-*death*

70. Big_Seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Genesis 1
    The Beginning
    1 In the beginning Max created the waves and the cokewaves.

3 And Max said, “Let there be swag,” and there was swag.

4 Max saw that the swag was good, and He separated the swag from the lame.

OOOOOOOOW!

LMAO

*kills abel*

71. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Genesis 1
    The Beginning
    1 In the beginning Max created the waves and the cokewaves.

3 And Max said, “Let there be swag,” and there was swag.

4 Max saw that the swag was good, and He separated the swag from the lame.

OOOOOOOOW!

*crucified for the sins of Byrd Gang*

I’m bout to start just answering niggas in OJ Da Juiceman quotes. Tired of the banter.

73. Big_Seth Says:

At the end of the story, buddy holly dies in a plane crash with the big bopper.

Thats that ether. that shit that make your plane crash & burn slow.

I can’t buy into y’all mocking the Bible….

^but its ok, to worship turtles? smh.

75. it'smesnitches Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:17 pm
    I can’t buy into y’all mocking the Bible….

^but its ok, to worship turtles? smh.

And the crowd laughs

76. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

if janae was a NR reg, we’d hafta do the book of gucci.

77. A tribe called quest Says:

–I must have mistaken it with French 6:13.

Of course.

Verse 6:14 is – “WHAT COLOR IS YOUR MOTHER?”

–DIES DIES DIES

@billz ^I’m sayin’, the boy probably never been to a Black book store in his life

–You mean those 8ft hole in the walls that smell like essence and rooster feet. Theres one in harlem that my boy took me too back in hs to buy a quran. I the white hate/black promotion was heavy in that place.

78. embark Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

>>Is Kanye REALLY holding hands with a tranny?

so, short hair = tranny?
    Niggaz must have missed shorty’s spread in smooth. She far from a tranny:
    http: //the305. com/2009/02/04/honey-amber-rose-in-the-latest-smooth/

And the crowd laughs

^lol snitches thats and inside joke. poz poz poz.

80. A tribe called quest Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

hater

–Of bad music.. Yes! (c) bawse

81. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Oh, shit, this new CH tape is all 808’s and Heartbreak tracks flipped. Christ Allmighty.

aight, nah. take it sleezy.

82. it'smesnitches Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:19 pm
    And the crowd laughs

^lol snitches thats and inside joke. poz poz poz.

you got me there (none)…lol….

snitches real talk though, that accent in the Cayman Islands is it similar to Jamaican Patois?

84. it'smesnitches Says:

yo cOLD you heard Padded Room?

yo cOLD you heard Padded Room?

^nah not yet… so far Nah is giving mixed reaction… What you say?

smh twitter is twittering again

Its just me and you snitches,… Just me and you. See intro on Iron man. (I think) sonny carson.

87. A tribe called quest Says:

and max said to the people

“im the macaroni with the cheese, jim is not”

88. embark Says:

the305,com/2009/02/04/honey-amber-rose-in-the-latest-smooth/

shorty is far from a tranny. I hate bald head hoes but that shorty is prettttty bad.

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

if janae was a NR reg, we’d hafta do the book of gucci.

^Yo, I swear to God that I originally thought she was just one of yall tryin’ to pull the okie doke on a ninja. LOL

90. Big_Seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

I’m far from an expert, but I’ve been to both places & it seems like the Cayman Island accent is more european influenced. but then again I was doin tourist stuff.

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

–I must have mistaken it with French 6:13.

Of course.

Verse 6:14 is – “WHAT COLOR IS YOUR MOTHER?”

–DIES DIES DIES

^Sans the white hate, yeah, those are the ones. We have one here called Everyone’s Place. Some cute sistas that work in there too.

I’m even more defiant now towards twitter than before. Never was a follower, much less blantantly following (dudes) with a mobile device. poz.

^ Makes sense, I think they’re still under British rule… smh.

94. it'smesnitches Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

It’s hard to explain…it’s like a mixture of Jamaican’s country side and the British accent…

embark whats really good with that link?

^I see I said. Culture the same though right? as far as foods music and such.

97. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, she do know the lingo a bit too well. . . .

are we sure she’s the real deal now, billz?

can you put music on twitter like people do myspace and ning… If so this song would be perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=oiUxCfh6DMU