Video: T.I. & His Uncle Quinton vs. a Knucklehead

Here’s an clip from tonight’s episode of T.I.’s Road to Redemption in which Cliff and his uncle Quinton try to get through to a little hard head named Trey.

22 Responses to “Video: T.I. & His Uncle Quinton vs. a Knucklehead”

1. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Cam’s fictional cousin in Ohio > The real Jim Jones in NY

2. El_Feces_Loco Says:

the last post > this post

3. thekid10705 Says:

This show is ridiculously retarded!

4. embark Says:

Show looks weak.. This type of shit aint reaching the 90s babies.

5. Eastern_Digital Says:

smh

6. El_Feces_Loco Says:

I aint seen one episode of this bullshit..T.I. lost..and so did those kids he has to LIE to.

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:28 pm

^Question: What the FUCK are you talkin’ about?

doggie colin munroe and drake cooked up mixtapes that shit on albums. that’s my opinion. i am entitled to it. u r entitled to love ruste jooks. it’s all a matter of opinion. U MAD?

^So since it’s all matter of opinion why are niggas typing whole paragraphs about how much he does this and that?

Niggas hang on to every word I say on here. And though I appreciate it, yall need to relax with that. Like I told your life partner, you like what YOU like, and I like what I like. I don’t care if he gets the front cover of Vogue with Kanye and Wayne. Or how many downloads he got. But it’s obvious that my opinion > yalls because yall start this dick ridin’ session whenever I say somethin’.

On the other hand, you can verbally bodyslam the artists I listen to and I really couldn’t care less.

this is a top 10 post title evar if you ask me.

eskay Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:28 pm

its common knowledge that Billz has very questionable taste when it comes to lyricism. I mean this is the same guy who rides for post-2000 Ballet P and goes on and on about how dope a French Montana song is.

^”I’m So Special” > that huff ass Drake tape.

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

common sense. (no electric circus)

11. SeeAmI? Says:

yo how long is this ninja getting in jail anyway….

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

Knucklehead is my favorite term right now.

13. El_Feces_Loco Says:

*GATTTTTTTTT(c)Snort…

*ignores weather advisory*

*puts the plane on autopilot anyway*

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:28 pm

^Question: What the FUCK are you talkin’ about?

^Yeah, I’m mad that niggas act like I gives a fuck about popular opinion. Like seriously.

Ruste Juxx’s “Vic Flair” > that violin music aka Drake tape

15. El_Feces_Loco Says:

# SeeAmI? Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

yo how long is this ninja getting in jail anyway….

^^^If he helps one kid become better and turn his life around…then he’ll do 10 months..if not its 30 years.

>>I’m So Special” > that huff ass Drake tape.

^see what I’m saying.

my only rebuttal to Billz is: sure, everybody’s entitled to their opinion, it’s just that your opinions are wrong an average of 50% of the time. this is well documented too.

no shots.

17. El_Feces_Loco Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

Knucklehead is my favorite term right now.

*knuckleheads it up*

*calls Ci Ci a knucklehead*

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

no shots.

how you gonna put somebody on blast like that and then say “no shots”. that shit dont even make no sense…at all.

19. embark Says:

”I’m So Special” > that huff ass Drake tape.
    Jesus Christ.

20. embark Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:43 pm

on Blast = wrong 90% of the time
    constructive rebuttal = wrong 50% of the time

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

El_Feces_Loco Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 7:42 pm
    # CiCi The Intern Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

Knucklehead is my favorite term right now.

*knuckleheads it up*

*calls Ci Ci a knucklehead*

*calls Feces a knucklehead*
    *gives him a knuckle sandwich*

22. Mr.Dean Says:

This kid needs an old fashion ass whooping (belt Buckle)