Video: Naledge on VIMBY

42 Responses to “Video: Naledge on VIMBY”

These ninjas stay on Vimby.

2. yaboy Says:

*wonder is ‘Padded Room’ will leak*

…or is it a digital only album

3. Big_Seth Says:

If you really wanna help the kids, Tell them how to get pardoned by a man that has executed more niggas in TX than the Klan.

Step your moral of the story game up John Forte. HAHA.

4. Beezy Says:

OMFG Blow me a DUb 09?

WOwwwwwwwwwwwww

5. Beezy Says:

Max B > life

6. Big Homie Says:

LOL at the “Need a pet trainer? Locate one today” ad

youtube.com/watch?v=XNmO9JAOATQ

I was thinkin’ about that ^ song in Firestone today as the Sun beamed on my back as it felt like it was 10 feet from me. I hope my sounds are updated by then. I got a list of cruise music I wanna bump, that song included.

>>This song old as shit. It was on Million Dollar Baby v2.

no, Blow Me a Dub Remix was on Million Dollar Baby 2

9. PHENOMENON Says:

“How I Went From Prep School to Prison” by John Forté

^ ^
    “Doing “Hood Rat” stuff with my friends.”

THE END.

10. Beezy Says:

wait i was just checking last thread…is Billz right or eskay? Is this a previous version?

If only I could hear.

11. Big_Seth Says:

Max B > life

*death*

12. Beezy Says:

only a swig of grand cru take the pain away
    the sour serenade my souuullllll

For whateva reason, AZ seems like the type who still sees a nice lil’ profit illegally when not recording music. I NEVER hear about any AZ sightings when he’s not promoting an album.

14. PHENOMENON Says:

LOL at the “Need a pet trainer? Locate one today” ad

^ ^
    Mannnnn, I’ll train your dog for the low price.

15. Beezy Says:

I NEVER hear about any AZ sightings when he’s not promoting an album.

^I never hear about any when he IS promoting.

16. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

^ you trying to say those firm & sugar hill residuals arent enough? hater. lol

# eskay Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

>>This song old as shit. It was on Million Dollar Baby v2.

no, Blow Me a Dub Remix was on Million Dollar Baby 2

^You’re right. Either way the remix was definitely better. And that song definitely aint drop nowhere close to ’09.

18. PHENOMENON Says:

Ugh, I think I’ll have another look at that nipple.

19. green eyes Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

I NEVER hear about any AZ sightings when he’s not promoting an album.

^I never hear about any when he IS promoting.

^ AZ got an album? what ? who? when?

# green eyes Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

^ you trying to say those firm & sugar hill residuals arent enough? hater. lol

^LOL. I’m pretty sure them shits didn’t roll over into the new millenium.

# Beezy Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

I NEVER hear about any AZ sightings when he’s not promoting an album.

^I never hear about any when he IS promoting.

^Lol. And it doesn’t help that Shawn (Duepayer) said that when he was interviewing him for WBMB Radio (Baruch College), he said money was actin’ all arrogant like he aint wanna be there. Sometimes I bring AZ up in his presence just for the laughs.

22. green eyes Says:

how are any of these cats eating? bleek eats off jay, but tru life? he aint eating of robbin mobb deep. waht are these rappers doing to pay bills? livin with their mommas? promising their shaniquas’ houses?

23. PHENOMENON Says:

I wonder how some of these people who put out albums expect to turn a profit.

24. lefty Says:

killa1: I’m postin a new video tonight..lookout for it
    4 minutes ago from web

any of you gonna check for that?

25. Ghost Writer Says:

Joey is underrated…..gees…

26. Beezy Says:

Sometimes I bring AZ up in his presence just for the laughs.

^LOL

27. Beezy Says:

nam was Ram in the can yours used to be CiCi (no intern)

LF: AZ is Dominican. But most of yall knew that already.

29. Most_Incredible! Says:

# green eyes Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

^^ UPS was hiring

30. Ghost Writer Says:

green eyes Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Sell drugs like they say….

31. Beezy Says:

Max B Paper Planes remix > SLU

She should’ve just had Max come out at the Grammys and perfrom with her, rather than get involved with those four douchebags.

32. Ghost Writer Says:

according to every rapper they’re rich…..not sure how

# Beezy Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:27 pm

Max B Paper Planes remix > SLU

^I’m sayin’!

34. Ghost Writer Says:

I got money

35. PHENOMENON Says:

UPS was hiring

Yea, a bunch of bullsh*t ass jobs.

Talkin’ ’bout a “Part-Time UPS Drivers Assistant”.

>>You’re right. Either way the remix was definitely better. And that song definitely aint drop nowhere close to ‘09.

the song I just posted dropped today.

37. Beezy Says:

Blow Me a Dub > Blow Me a Dub Remix imo

come and test the birdie…

38. Ghost Writer Says:

I get it in, i get it in

39. KilluminattI7 Says:

I thought I heard somewhere in a report that some big-name street hustlers-turned-rappers may have embellished some of their stories from their previous lives, as far as accumulating vast reserves of guap.. not sure if there is and validity to these claims or not.

stand by…

(late pass if needed)

# eskay Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:30 pm

the song I just posted dropped today.

^No, it did not. As a matter of fact, the version you posted today is ALSO on the SAME mixtape, track #20.

And FTR, remix > original.

Beezy