Video: B.o.B. – Generation Lost

Previously: B.o.B. – Generation Lost

35 Responses to “Video: B.o.B. – Generation Lost”

1. Kasen Says:

you are late on the Welcome to heartbreak video eskay !!1

2. E. Tiggidy Says:

All these new cats got me feeling like its ’96 again and can’t decide what I want to listen to

>>@Billz..I think his lyrics were sharper than CH or Wale or any other “out the box”

^Bout the same to me.

>>rappers posted on here that ive listened to…his delivery is same as Wayne’s so maybe thats why it sounds monotunous.

^I’m a bonafide Wayne hater so that doesn’t help. I picked up on his flow but God forbid if I acknowledge that and have to hear the “you just a hater blah blah blah” talk.

4. plug Says:

*finished listening to padded room*

*deletes from hard drive*

5. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

6. Eastern_Digital Says:

*finished listening to padded room*

*deletes from hard drive*

is it that bad?

>>you are late on the Welcome to heartbreak video eskay !!1

your moms is late getting to my crib.

8. Dre Says:

# Kasen Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:19 pm e

you are late on the Welcome to heartbreak video eskay !!1

———————————————————————

It’s scheduled to publish @ 7:40, after a T.I. vid @ 7:30.

And then we’re clear of backlog.

9. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

padded room is out? did it sell a thousand DLs yet?

dah, well

tahiry’s fat ass > joe’s career

and i’m a fan btw

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:22 pm

^Question: What the FUCK are you talkin’ about?

11. nation Says:

>> For the record, I never followed the nigga so I had no judgments before I listened. It’s nothin’ wrong with having multiple talents but IMHO he doesn’t excel at either one. However, he does have some dope tracks on there that I wished somebody else sang/rapped over.

12. SeeAmI? Says:

@d billz

i was bout to say the same thing lol…

13. nation Says:

>> wow people really don’t drake is that next dude? hm ok. wtvr. put ur favorite album in the last year or so against so far gone and if it isn’t better then it at least gives some competition. but yall don’t understand that canada stay winning (c) colin and drizzy aka “our mixtapes shit on ur studio album, b”

nation is from up there too. must be something in their ice

14. El_Feces_Loco Says:

# El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:24 pm

As a rapper he might be weak..but as a lyricist he’s Oprah times better than dem other cats.

Sidebar: I did’nt hear/listen to my first Drake (besides unstoppable)song till 2 days ago.

I think we’re all saying the same thing tho..

Drake > most these new niggas

but

Most of the old cats > Drake

_______________________________

eskay Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:15 pm
    I believe Ohio is supposed to debut on MTV on the 25th, but MTV stay losing when it comes to video premiers, so hopefully it’ll leak prior.
    man sh*t reminds me of anticipating Sunday to watch a new Wire episode

^^I bet $20 the preview will be better than the video itself tho….fuck the video I wanna see this made into a movie..somebody need to sign his cousin as a lead actor pronto..Rik Cordero?
    # El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:25 pm

Cam’s cousin in Ohio > Denzil in Malcolm X(nah brother X)

15. Eastern_Digital Says:

fot the record: Raw Dizzy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drizzy

16. SeeAmI? Says:

drake cant sing….

he can rap though.

but almost all those singing tracks (except for brand new)

are trash and filler.

17. El_Feces_Loco Says:

^^tells Nate Robinson he can dunk over me(nah)

Rich Boy > Drake

19. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

^Question: What the FUCK are you talkin’ about?

doggie colin munroe and drake cooked up mixtapes that shit on albums. that’s my opinion. i am entitled to it. u r entitled to love ruste jooks. it’s all a matter of opinion. U MAD?

its common knowledge that Billz has very questionable taste when it comes to lyricism. I mean this is the same guy who rides for post-2000 Ballet P and goes on and on about how dope a French Montana song is.

no shots.

21. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Cam’s cousin in “Ohio” > Ben Kingsley in “Ghandi”

22. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i want to start a t-shirt company except the designs on the t-shirt will be tattoo designs!

23. embark Says:

(c) colin and drizzy aka “our mixtapes shit on ur studio album, b”
    Canadian co-siggy

24. El_Feces_Loco Says:

no shots.

^^^^*Starts beef with Akons manager in VIP*

25. CiCi The Intern Says:

Who the fuck is B.O.B >>>

>>wow at how un-maliciously billz threw this kid under the bus. smh.. if i say ONE THING about Prodigy i’m wrong though.

^ *shrugs shoulders* You can say whateva about Prodigy. And?

>>Billz, trust me, he’s nicer than Ruste Juxx and Mullyman and the rest of the cats at the shelter

^What’s your point? Really? You like what YOU like, right? And I like what I like. Muhfuckas gettin’ all uptight because you don’t share the same musical preference. Hoe shit. FOH

27. Eastern_Digital Says:

ole ed hardy ass nigga

aint you that suspect nigga talkin bout TI though?

no homo

28. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Cam’s cousin actin in “Ohio” > Cam actually rappin bout Ohio

29. Eastern_Digital Says:

Cam’s cousin actin in “Ohio” > Cam actually rappin bout Ohio

no-sign

Killa >>>>>>>>>>>>>

30. nation Says:

>> and goes on and on about how dope a French Montana song is.

lol, shots definitely fired

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:28 pm

^Question: What the FUCK are you talkin’ about?

^So since it’s all matter of opinion why are niggas typing whole paragraphs about how much he does this and that?

Niggas hang on to every word I say on here. And though I appreciate it, yall need to relax with that. Like I told your life partner, you like what YOU like, and I like what I like. I don’t care if he gets the front cover of Vogue with Kanye and Wayne. Or how many downloads he got. But it’s obvious that my opinion > yalls because yall start this dick ridin’ session whenever I say somethin’.

On the other hand, you can verbally bodyslam the artists I listen to and I really couldn’t care less.

32. nation Says:

zzz

33. nation Says:

where the fuck is that homosexual Victory and why is his boyf being so persistant (none)

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

And Billz has spoken.

Rebuttals? Anybody?

35. Brandon Says:

This was the best song of 2008, FYI, and BoB is gonna be the biggest thing out of the ATL since Kast – and that includes TI. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up collaborating with them a lot, considering the obvious influences and similarities between him and Andre, or maybe forging a new Dungeon Family.

Or maybe Kast will release another weird-ass album, BoB’s will disappoint and life will go back to being the same….