Joe Budden – Get It In Freestyle

joe-budden-sleep-video

Dudes is salty, I’m fond of the sodium, anticipate the shots like Obama at the podium

Joe Budden – Get It In Freestyle

Previously:  Joe Budden – In My Sleep

84 Responses to “Joe Budden – Get It In Freestyle”

IT’S THAT ON TOP MUSIC!

2. nation Says:

whattup whiteys

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ the prison jumpsuit- dafuck is this, CB4?

feb 24th >

la look look look.

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Daps Billz***

Verse is recycled.

7. R.J.Orion Says:

Joe Budden – Get It In Freestyle

————-

if it aint got backshot photos or videos of Tahiry, i aint clicking on it …

8. Most_Incredible! Says:

In My Sleep wasn’t as epic as I thought it would be …

*dapz iCon, cOLD*

10. R.J.Orion Says:

joey says

Dudes is salty, I’m fond of the sodium

————-

AYYYOOOO

wtf?

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

fess up, no need in us all getting in trouble
    ^ ^ ^
    rofle.
    Jay: One of yall go get my belt. Bleek I KNOW you know better.

*dapz Caron Butler and Most Incredible*

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:22 pm
    joey says

Dudes is salty, I’m fond of the sodium

————-

AYYYOOOO

wtf?

**He likes boys…he sleeps with silk sheets and teddy bears (c) Ransom

Verse is recycled.

^yep

if it aint got backshot photos or videos of Tahiry, i aint clicking on it

^ a good alternative album cover would be Tahiry posing on some Ice-T cover type ish. I’d copp.

*dapz CollinB*

16. Big Homie Says:

if it aint got backshot photos or videos of Tahiry, i aint clicking on it …

^ Greatest cosign ever

17. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps the Mayor, cOLD and KryptoNate*

*dapz billy and the rest*

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***WOOOOOOOOO!!!! (c) Crazy

Remember when orange jumpsuits was hot for about 2 seconds during the Ruff Ryders era?

21. Big Homie Says:

Speaking of ass, where is shorty’s ass in the pic?

22. TheCo!!inB Says:

dudes is salty, Im fond of the sodium
    ————-
    AYYYOOOO
    wtf?
    ^ ^ ^
    niggas do it to they self (nh)

***WOOOOOOOOO!!!! (c) Crazy

^not sure if she can find a bathing suit to hold up all that junk, the stilleto heels will crumble under pressure.

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

*devises a plan to jack homegirl for her shoes*

Co!!in, Land, Billz, nation, Incredible!…*daps and hugs*

*dapz BigHomie*

26. Big Homie Says:

^ I copped an Avirex one just because. I wore it to school..my freshman year just because….they sent me home…just because

27. Most_Incredible! Says:

^^ word but orange jumpsuits > nuthuggers all day

*dapz CiCi*

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Speaking of ass, where is shorty’s ass in the pic?

**As a tribute to the song posted, she got it in

30. AD Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:15 pm
    green eyes Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:13 pm
    everytime i see dou live i think of chaneel live. whatever happened to them?

**All they did was smoke mad izm…

^^^^^^

lol

Ay CiCi, what do you think of the talkin heads predicting the Eagles goin after my boy TJ? Good look?

31. Big Homie Says:

*dapz BigHomie*

^ How was your visit up top this weekend?

32. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Big Homie Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Speaking of ass, where is shorty’s ass in the pic?

**As a tribute to the song posted, she got it in

^ *groans * i luh ya bay

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

*dapz Billz*
    *turns up Daytona 500 in the whip*
    *does 35 in a 25 mph zone*

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Big Homie Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Speaking of ass, where is shorty’s ass in the pic?

**As a tribute to the song posted, she got it in

^ *groans * i luh ya bay

***LOL…wonka, wonka!!!

35. Most_Incredible! Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Speaking of ass, where is shorty’s ass in the pic?

**As a tribute to the song posted, she got it in

^^LOL

36. PHENOMENON Says:

I like Solonge’s “”Areola Swag”.

Most_Incredible! Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:29 pm
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Speaking of ass, where is shorty’s ass in the pic?

**As a tribute to the song posted, she got it in

^^LOL

^Ha, I just caught that. look like she doing the limbo

38. R.J.Orion Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:30 pm
    I like Solonge’s “”Areola Swag”.

———–

LINK ?

^her shoe game is tuff though.

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

AD Says:

AD…*daps and hugs*

As much as I would love to have a REAL number one receiver on my team (no disrespect to Kevin Curtis and DeSean Jackson”), I think they are more pressing issues to concern ourselves with. First, is to resign Brian Dawkins and try to lock up McNabb for another two years, tops. Next, is to sure up our O-Line. The Eagles can do that through the draft and they will and we have a pretty good “farm system” when it comes to O-lineman. Third, we need another RB. I love Westbrook to death but he can’t continue to run like he does. He hurts us more than he helps (pains me to say that) because he’s always injured. We gotta lock down Buckhalter or trying to find another option. That being said, as much as TJ or Anquan would look LOVELY in Eagles green, there are bigger issues that need to be dealt with. Our receivers aren’t THAT bad.

# Big Homie Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

*dapz BigHomie*

^ How was your visit up top this weekend?

^It was good. Celebrated with the homies for Shawn’s (Duepayer) birthday at this spot in Harlem called Body (pause) on 137th and 12th. MADDDDD Boricua/Dominicana in the buildin’. I was in there like a sore thumb: beard, military shirt/hat, straight-leg jeans with black Chucks. And I made sure I bopped extra hard to all the State Property songs that were played. Lol.

Bounced from there around 4… went to a homegirl’s crib… slept… woke up… ______________ … ate… walked to the train… missed the 3:30 Greyhound and caught the 5:30… slept… got back to B’more… hopped in my whip… got home in time for the dunk contest.

42. PHENOMENON Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:30 pm
    I like Solonge’s “”Areola Swag”.

———–

LINK ?

^ ^
    tinyurl.com/SolongeNipNip

43. R.J.Orion Says:

cOLD Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    ^her shoe game is tuff though.

————–

its all she has left … her ass has forsaken her

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:33 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

*dapz BigHomie*

^ How was your visit up top this weekend?

That’s my Billz! LOL!

45. TheCo!!inB Says:

I like Solanges areola swag
    ^ ^ ^
    i’m sayin…that link is gonna stay in the cache for a minute.

is that miss info with the sponge bob square pants?

*does 35 in a 25 mph zone*

^Slow down son, ya killin’ em (c) Diddy, “Cant You See”

48. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps Solange’s nipples*

*licks milk off of knuckles*

49. plug Says:

military shirt/hat, straight-leg jeans with black Chucks.
    ———
    wardrobe failure

50. Big Homie Says:

^ Sounds like my kind of weekend. *daps and tosse you a Corona*

51. AD Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

^^^^^

I remember sayin in some argument during the playoffs if the Eagles had picked up Ced Benson instead of Cincy ya’ll probably go to the Super Bowl… I think RB def is the most glaring hole on that squad.

52. plug Says:

is that solange link work friendly?

53. PHENOMENON Says:

I like a woman with nice lips too. Full.

54. Big Homie Says:

Solange looks like she has some nice tattas. I am dying to see them just off that pic. I literally woke me up this morning when I saw that pic.

55. Big Homie Says:

is that solange link work friendly?

^ yea

56. green eyes Says:

eskays getting new era money now?

That’s my Billz! LOL!

^You could spot me from a fuckin’ mile away. Soon as a I finally found the club (long story) I walked up on the brolic PR bouncer dude on some, “yeah, I’m supposed to be on the guest list”… he was like yeah, gotta get in line though… and he pointed. SMH and walked my dumbass to the end of the line. I never stood in a guys/chicks line that was right next to each other. Felt awkward. Then it was all this stop-and-go business with the people they were lettin’ in. I’m like, yo, next year for his 30th he better pick some low-key chill shit. I’m not 23/24 no more. I aint waitin’ in line for no fuckin’ club. Hell no.

58. R.J.Orion Says:

Big Homie Says:

I literally woke me up this morning when I saw that pic.

———–

EWWWW … TMI

59. PHENOMENON Says:

is that solange link work friendly?

^ ^
    No. I wouldn’t look at work.

That MediaTakeOut Photoshop brightening tool works wonders.

60. Big Homie Says:

eskays getting new era money now?

^ McDonalds money > New Era money

If your stomach starts talking to you, holla back …

61. CiCi The Intern Says:

I don’t wanna go to class. Boo!

Peace out, y’all.

62. plug Says:

I dont see nothin on that photo

*deletes cookies just in case*

63. R.J.Orion Says:

1, CiCi

64. PHENOMENON Says:

I literally woke me up this morning when I saw that pic.

^ ^
    Thanks for sharing.

BigHomie

Go to my Twitter list and peep the chick Najlah. That’s the chick’s crib I was SUPPOSED to stay at in BK. But she’s Muslim and I knew there wasn’t gonna be any shenanigans involved so I opted for the more viable option. Lol. She texted me the next day mad because she said she was waitin’ up all night. For 1.) I didn’t feel like callin’ nobody 4 in the mornin’, and 2.) I wasn’t payin’ no high ass cab fare nor long ass train ride to BK. She’ll get over it.

66. Big Homie Says:

Big Homie Says:

I literally woke me up this morning when I saw that pic.

———–

EWWWW … TMI

^ LOL

*It

Meaning I was at work mad sleepy and saw the pic earlier and it caught my attetion

I’m trying my hardest not to look at that Solange pic.

68. Big Homie Says:

^ I would of done the same thing…smh at you met her on Twitter. I got a chick that is mad that I sort of did the same thing ut it was just to meet up.

Yo, I lie to you not…

*looks around*

*puts in mouth piece*

Shawn’s (Duepayer) younger sister has an eerie ass resemblance to Solange. No bullshit.

^did you polly, or is that off limits.

>>^ I would of done the same thing…smh at you met her on Twitter.

^Actually she’s on old Myspace chum. Lol. She came to B’more ’07. Chasin’ her ex, nonetheless. Another reason why I wasn’t amped about seeing her.

72. Big Homie Says:

Actually she’s on old Myspace chum. Lol

^ even worse lol

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

But she’s Muslim and I knew there wasn’t gonna be any shenanigans involved
    ============================
    What, Muslims don’t freak off? lol

74. R.J.Orion Says:

DBillz twitterpimping is already legendary … Dan Marino, ladies and gentlemen …

# cOLD Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

^did you polly, or is that off limits.

^WAYYYYY off limits. That’s my ninja from ’03 until (c) Kanye/Consequence. And he has half jokingly told me on numerous occasions that fisticuffs were imminent if I tried. Lol. But nah, on the realz she’s a madd cool and a very respectable lady. Had a baby last year with a dude she has been with for a while. Stayed hookin’ a ninja up with breakfast when my broke ass was camped out at his people’s crib.

76. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

>>^ I would of done the same thing…smh at you met her on Twitter.

^Actually she’s on old Myspace chum. Lol. She came to B’more ‘07. Chasin’ her ex, nonetheless. Another reason why I wasn’t amped about seeing her.

77. TheCo!!inB Says:

WHERE DID MY SOLANGE LINK GO!!!

^Ha. twitter chicks.

79. Aight Says:

album next week

80. PHENOMENON Says:

Shenanigans?! I love shenanigans!!

# R.J.Orion Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

DBillz twitterpimping is already legendary … Dan Marino, ladies and gentlemen …

^ *dapz OJ McDuffie* Yo, they be poppin’ up outta the woodworks. It truly is a “network”. Friends of friends of friends that find me via other tweeters.

>>& speaking of your twitter chicks… why do i keep getting followed by chicks, and i look at their page and all i see is Dbillz names coming out of theeir tweets. dont involve me in your shenanigans.

^ *blank stare* tinyurl.com/d9enjm

Lol. I don’t know what’s their motive for following you. I guess they wanna link up with the NR fam.

82. Big_Seth Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Shenanigans?! I love shenanigans!!

(c) Ramathorton.

83. shemesh Says:

been saying budden was gay for years

this nigga confirms it on a bi(no homo) weekly basis

84. Update 1702 « Ldn x10 | Hip-Hop Over Here Says: