Joe Budden – Blood On The Wall (Prodigy Diss)

I know everybody’s been waiting on a full version of this.

Joe Budden – Blood On The Wall (Prodigy Diss)

184 Responses to “Joe Budden – Blood On The Wall (Prodigy Diss)”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Schweet!

2. Beezy Says:

waste of time dissing P

la look look look

waste of time dissing P

^pretty much.

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Why the fuck is Budden still goin @ Prodigy though? I mean, the shit he said was funny, but who really respects P these days?

6. Most_Incredible! Says:

there haven’t been any relevant P posts … he stopped bloggin? or he just turned off caps and retired cause he couldn’t figure out how to turn it back on

7. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Why is he going at P?

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Shits still fire.

9. Ghost Writer Says:

expect a blog from P tomorrow

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Speakin of Pac…

11. green eyes Says:

isnt p still in jail? whys joey dissing him again?

12. Big Homie Says:

I was going to say…the last thing I heard about Shyne was news on his pops

*clicks play*

this is not the typical diss.

14. Most_Incredible! Says:

wasn’t prodigy talkin all reckless bout Joe some time ago

15. moresickaMC Says:

Joey is becoming the indie 50

track is crack tho,lol

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Yo, no more Padded Room leaks!! This shits en fuego!

17. moresickaMC Says:

nice beat..ironically sounds like havoc

18. Beezy Says:

Joey is becoming the indie 50

^Right? He got more beef coming out his mouth than Big Homie (no shots)

19. moresickaMC Says:

If I was a rapper I would b hesitant to spar with Budden

20. b-ease Says:

waste of time dissing P

P’s one of my favorite MC’s of all time…But this is pretty much the equivalent of kicking a baby after it’s already been knocked unconcious.

did joe buddens manage to keep his career afloat by orchestrated beef, or heat. marinate on that.

22. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I don’t care what they say about P, P at his best would run all over Buddens. Point. Blank. Period

23. Big_Seth Says:

Joey is becoming the indie 50

The difference is he probably won’t sell many records like 50 did.

24. Ghost Writer Says:

Beezy Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:02 pm
    Joey is becoming the indie 50

^Right? He got more beef coming out his mouth than Big Homie (no shots)

Oh shit…..

25. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

L, M, N, O, P > Joe Buddens

anyone know who produced the beat for Cigar Music.

27. b-ease Says:

Co-sign. No question.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Wanna blog, here’s a reason
    How the fuck its “Murda Musik” everybody ever dissed this nigga’s still breathin’
    Jay-Z, Saigon, Nas already peeled him
    2Pac, he ain’t alive, but you ain’t kill him
    50 signs the bum, only cause where he was from
    Put the stamp on the nigga & still nobody feels him

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

^To be fair this is old though. Right before Prodigy went in for his bid. This is just the first time we’re hearin’ the full version. And also goes to show you just long this album has been pushed back.

30. Big Homie Says:

Right? He got more beef coming out his mouth than Big Homie (no shots)

^ Your mom (no shots)

31. Beezy Says:

who produced the beat for Cigar Music.

B!nk

32. b-ease Says:

Joey is becoming the indie 50

The difference is he probably won’t sell many records like 50 did.

Kinda goes without saying considering the “indie” tag.

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Hell On Earth P >>>>>

34. b-ease Says:

who produced the beat for Cigar Music.

B!nk

Damn. Bink still got heat.

35. Beezy Says:

Ease coming back on the board with vengeance. Those blunts get you aggggggy.

36. b-ease Says:

Hell On Earth P >>>>>

Once again, co-sign.

37. PW Says:

Damn Joey…that was harsh.

38. Big_Seth Says:

# b-ease Says:
    Kinda goes without saying considering the “indie” tag.

indie does not = low sales, though it is usually the case.

50 putting those jew lawers to work over at youtube

on Rick Ross-cigar music

This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by all copyright holders. The audio has been disabled.

40. moresickaMC Says:

i dont get how Prodigy gonna acknowledge me/when the n1gga bout as big as an apostrophe

41. moresickaMC Says:

I f*x with this track

42. J. Caesar Says:

yea i remember hearing the snippet for this gotdamn, he murdered p, but p was talking funny, so it was no surprise joe was gonna say something

43. plug Says:

cant front. buttons went in.

44. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    50 putting those jew lawers to work over at youtube

on Rick Ross-cigar music

Yo I was just looking for it on youtube too….lol…

45. b-ease Says:

indie does not = low sales,

Didnt say it did, but it does = lower than what 50 normally sells, no question.

46. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Hit the studio hard, crash the track board like a smashed car,
    and maybe next time you could fuck with the God,
    P with a capital P, and don’t you ever in your life try to rock with me,
    on no day, there’s no rap page I can’t top, I’ll splash that half ass trash you drop,
    you get chopped in half, your little wrath aint last long,
    your shit came out and you got escorted to the door,
    you’re just a fucking clown here to entertain us all,
    I’ll bring the gravity dun, you’re gonna fall,
    anytime yall niggas wanna mic brawl,
    don’t forget to me its blood sport, bring ya dogs bitch nigga.

47. medinagreen Says:

Eskay is that fucking dude… good looks homey… Piff

sample clearance issues= album pushed biddack.

49. b-ease Says:

*listens to track*

*sheds single tear for P like Native American gazing at landfill*

50. Beezy Says:

*sheds single tear for P like Native American gazing at landfill*

^LMFAO, but disclaim that.

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

indie does not = low sales

indie promotion budget + limited visability + no radio single = low sales

52. El_Feces_Loco Says:

this shit lame…I can’t believe I’m startin not to like Joey.

I liked him better when he was weak and emo and not so sure of himself, made me feel better as a person when i compared my life to his..now he got a bad bitch, he talkin bout shootin niggas and riding in big cars….touche.

I swear, b-ease is Nahright’s Common Sense (not the rapper) factor. Reminds me of myself when I first got here, minus the War & Peace sized narratives I typed called comments.

*sheds a tear*

54. b-ease Says:

but disclaim that.

True. Late Pause on previous statement.

55. Beezy Says:

I swear, b-ease is Nahright’s Common Sense (not the rapper) factor.

^Emphatic co-sign.

56. Jersey*made*me Says:

*unlurks*

I can’t speak for anyone else, but Shyne is the shit if you ask me. Lyrically his demeanor straight shits on everyone else that talks that tough shit.

David Styles, better known as Styles P, is an American rapper and member of Hip-hop group D-Block.

57. El_Feces_Loco Says:

# b-ease Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:09 pm

indie does not = low sales,

Didnt say it did, but it does = lower than what 50 normally sells, no question.

^^Which one is better?

A. Sell 250k records for $1 a piece

or

B. Sell 50K records for $5 a piece

sometimes I think b-ease is really Phuque.

59. Beezy Says:

Bernard blends common sense and ether into a delicious smoothie, then makes the commenters swallow.

PAUSE

60. b-ease Says:

LOL @ billz and beez *daps*

61. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    *unlurks*

^(paws) I feel you, but Shyne got one up on him. IMO.

62. Ghost Writer Says:

this shit lame…I can’t believe I’m startin not to like Joey.

co-sign he’s trash….

Jersey whats good ninja

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

“Yo
    My empire strikes with the strength of poisonous snakes
    My entire unit loaded up with snake niggas that hire stakes
    We pull off a high stakes, great escapes, expand, shift team downstate
    Dreams are growing over and my son’ll live great
    Little man I’m plannin to enhance your mindstate
    The rebirth, a nigga who lived an ill life
    The one before me was of an even more trife
    My understandin, I’ll raise you with precise plannin
    and put you on to the whole game of this planet
    But I gotta survive in order to follow thru plans to live lot-o
    Me and my lil’ kidco, any man tryin to stop us he get wet-o
    He couldn’t withstand the snake bite, there is no antidote
    Don’t you put your hands too close and try to approach
    I won’t snap at you I’m goin for throats
    and when you feel my bite ‘cha sing high notes
    I peeped you from deep and then you got cut throats
    My formulae-I live life do or die
    Stare into the eyes of a deep wiseguy
    Prodigy turnin niggas to protoges
    My protege I advise ya ass to make way
    Make way…for fully-auto gun spray
    You’re small prey, I’ll easily bait and trap yea
    This man is half mad scientist-half sane
    Creative rhyme labryinth like poisonous cannabis
    Here take a toke of this daily rare voackalist
    Overpower y’all, tiny noise like locust
    Like sunlight thru a magnifying glass I’ll focus em
    Burn a hole straight thru ya brain and leave ya open (Oh shit!)
    and let the venom soak in
    You start sweatin and goin thru convulsions from dope shit I write
    Leavin niggas stuck, I let spit
    Trapped up in a web of a nigga that’s sick
    I’ll wrap you up in cocoon, you caught up in the midst
    As dangerous as risky business fuckin with this
    Contender number one I put you on top of the list
    You’re the best challenger so far I’ll give you this
    But peep this (what?) fatal shots that soloplex
    Man down, now who dares to go next?
    Like General Monkmonk orders to chop necks
    I send a message to my whole clique to bomb shit
    Atomic, no time for calm shit
    We hyperactive and it’s time for Vietnam bit
    Ya whole alliance gets single handedly bomb-ded
    Take heed to the apostle’s warning”
    Prodigy-Apostle’s Warning

C’mon B….Cats still ain’t spittin like this.

65. Jersey*made*me Says:

@ cOLD

What’s good homie

66. b-ease Says:

sometimes I think b-ease is really Phuque.

*contemplates revealing alias*

*remembers Alumnah*

*fears greens wrath*

*does not*

67. Beezy Says:

^(paws) I feel you, but Shyne got one up on him. IMO.

^No no no no no….Styles P is the hardest out [||]

68. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Joe Budden = Mr Irrelevant

69. Beezy Says:

*contemplates revealing alias*

*remembers Alumnah*

^Owwww. Wowsers.

b-ease Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    sometimes I think b-ease is really Phuque.

*contemplates revealing alias*

*remembers Alumnah*

*fears greens wrath*

*does not*

^say no more *daps*

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

My bad, I boosted that erse from a lyrics site. Mad errors

72. Big_Seth Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

indie does not = low sales

indie promotion budget + limited visability + no radio single = low sales

Sometimes (c) Laugh Now Cry Later.
    but I’m not really tryin to start something.

73. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Beezy Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    ^(paws) I feel you, but Shyne got one up on him. IMO.

^No no no no no….Styles P is the hardest out [||]

^Well thats cuz Shyne aint out, he still upstate

74. Aight Says:

when internet dowloads won’t be for free…
    indie artists will be f*cking rich !
    imagine one WHOLE album for 1$
    and imagine this like a MINIMUM AnD an obligation
    … Certified PLATINIUM, Will Be The New Flop!!

75. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Joe Budden= your cool ass cousin who you would go half with on a 40ounce and a nickle bag of weed, but then he got his settlememt from “when he got hit”..now the nigga think he self made, and he only wanna drink Cliquot and smoke name brand weed.

^Well thats cuz Shyne aint out, he still upstate

^^lol at shyne being the hardest “IN”..for his sake i hope not. (None implied)

76. Jersey*made*me Says:

I don’t get how SOME niggas on Nah Right can shit on Budden and suck off Hamilton.That’s a contradiction

77. shemesh Says:

budden maybe nicer with the bars but at east he aint a closeted homo

78. shemesh Says:

budden maybe nicer with the bars but at least p aint a closeted homo

79. Aight Says:

he’s goin’ at P …………………..cuz IT’S AN OLD SONG !!!
    REMEMBER THAT padded room 08 = PUSHED fuckin’ BACK 09 !

Shyne’s bars can’t match Styles bars though.

I’m ready for war.

… the thing with digital downloads, how can the stop the sharing.. its not like a CD you gotta rip. Its already in the format to share. I cant see them making money directly off the albums, but I can see them making paper on ads that can advertise the the period of time the link is available for download.

Prodigy sucks, he don’t want it with Joey. maybe 98 P coulda held his own, but 09 P? nah b.

83. Beezy Says:

Shyne’s bars can’t match Styles bars though.

^Not even close.

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

^Glory be thy name (c) random church bamma

85. El_Feces_Loco Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

^^Shittin on both of them..they should form a group..I only suck off blunts.

I still like Lmno P but he’s not built for battles no more. I’m concerned about that brotha’s health.

87. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Shit, Styles got more bars to utilize than shyne, but I stand by my original statement, When it comes to that gangsta shit, Shyne Po stands alone

88. Ghost Writer Says:

I’m buying this album but this guy is whack….

89. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Shyne= has done it

Styles= speaks like he would do it

Prodigy= speaks like if he wasnt so high, and if his boys wasnt holdin himback, and police wasnt outside, and if his disease didnt flare up, and if he had more guns…he might think about doing it.

90. Aight Says:

joeyz 2Ok first week

91. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Damn you Eskay stop leaking these Budden tracks you know I can’t stop myself from listening

* off to gym *

92. Ghost Writer Says:

Beezy Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    Shyne’s bars can’t match Styles bars though.

^Not even close.

I disagree…check shyne’s first album…it’s close

93. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:24 pm
    I’m buying this album but this guy is whack….

LMAO,WTF

^ Styles bars are gun banter recylced every song. Granted his spit is hard, but the gentleman side of Syles is >

pos pos pos.

Styles= speaks like he would do it

^So no gully points for hawkin’ a nigga in his ass cheeks, I presume.

96. Beezy Says:

Styles P goes harder than any other rapper period…particularly his mixtape shit. Album shit ehhhh…the labels fuck him up.

97. Big_Seth Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

I’m buying this album but this guy is whack….

*Unable to compute*

*head explodes*

Why?

98. b-ease Says:

if his disease didnt flare up,

*waits for somebody to get self-righteous and say sickle cell jokes arent funny*

* off to gym *

^You know Ty be on that stair climber machine, tryin’ to work out his glutes n’ shit. He seems weird enough for that type of exercise.

100. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

and for the record as to why he is still dissing Prodigy, he did this song right after P dissed him he was just saving it for the album because only part of it is about P

really off to gym

101. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^So no gully points for hawkin’ a nigga in his ass cheeks, I presume.

*spits office party wine all over the desk*

102. BabyDoll Says:

I’m mad that I wasn’t around for that Nottz post!!!!

VA…NORFOLK…NORVIEW…757…ALL DAY BABY!!!! AOOOOOOOOOOOW!

^wow.

104. plug Says:

——-
    P got 3 crack cd’s in a 1 year spand. thats more cd than Joey has released in his whole career. that diss Joey did was nice, but be realistic

^ with a charles hamilton sonic tank top.

106. b-ease Says:

^So no gully points for hawkin’ a nigga in his ass cheeks, I presume.

*prepares napkin joke*

*decides it’s too obvious*

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    # AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

indie does not = low sales

indie promotion budget + limited visability + no radio single = low sales

Sometimes (c) Laugh Now Cry Later.
    but I’m not really tryin to start something.
    =================================
    Nah, you right. But Cube was the exception, not the norm. Most indi artists cake off on show money. Touring & shit. That’s what SlaughterHouse is angling to do.

108. Most_Incredible! Says:

really off to gym

gym is for fruits (c) eskay

# Beezy Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

^Styles P Industry Exposure cd literally stayed in the cd player in my old Camry. Great music for when you have to get up at 5 a.m. to drive to Silver Spring to be to work by 8 a.m. with backed up traffic on 95 and subsequently 495. Free mixtapes was one of the benefits of weed carrying for DJ PCutta.

^joey’s green lantern freestyle > prodigy the last 7 years.

111. Jersey*made*me Says:

“Fuck all these niggas/and if you ask me who/imma tell you anybody you can think of”

No subliminal tough guy shit,straight at niggas necks.Gotta love it.

112. Tight Pants Niggah Says:

yawnnnnn

113. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

plug Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    ——-

========================
    Product Of The 80’s > H.N.I.C. 2

114. El_Feces_Loco Says:

eskay= respects the stabber.

I member niggas in NY was laughin at David for stabbin that nigga in his ass..word to Shlobum Houses.

LF:I used to fukk this Mary J Blige look alike from Shlobums named Tara..man I miss that pussy, I’d start puttin on the condom and hidin my money in my shoes on the elevator..we used to fukk in the middle of winter with all the windows in her apartment open…..I wonder if she on Facebook?

lol tight pants niggah

116. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^joey’s green lantern freestyle > prodigy the last 7 years.

^Maybe you haven’t heard Return of the Mack…

P got 3 crack cd’s in a 1 year spand.

^Cosign.

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

^joey’s green lantern freestyle > prodigy the last 7 years.

^Maybe you haven’t heard Return of the Mack…

^That album/mixtape is a classic and I refuse to be told otherwise.

119. b-ease Says:

Product Of The 80’s > H.N.I.C. 2

When POT80s first dropped, I wouldve agreed. But I brought both of ’em back out in heavy rotation recently, and HNIC2 is the better album.

Un Pacino >>

120. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    ^joey’s green lantern freestyle > prodigy the last 7 years.

^Maybe you haven’t heard Return of the Mack…

Return of the Mack > Product Of The 80’s > H.N.I.C. 2

121. Big Homie Says:

VA…NORFOLK…NORVIEW…757…ALL DAY BABY!!!! AOOOOOOOOOOOW!

^ *dies*

122. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I’d start puttin on the condom and hidin my money in my shoes on the elevator..

^This ninja was anxious, yet still had the foresight to see the rip off coming (nhjic). LOL

Maybe you haven’t heard Return of the Mack

^R.O.T.M was aight, but lacked the vitamins and minerals, wasnt half as passionate as the freestyle. Joey left the entire room with blank stares, check out Syles P facial expression.

124. The Truth... Says:

He’s sour over P saying The Truth…

“The worst rapper in the world? hmmm…..gotta be Joe Budden” P

hahahaha…..

125. Aight Says:

Return of the Mack IZ A CLASSIC !

^I’m sorry, but you cannot buy this type of hilarity. With that being said…

*crip walks in St. Nick’s projects*

127. Beezy Says:

aint it hard to bust your gun…go home and hold your kid?

128. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

====================================
    I haven’t listened to em seperately in a while. i just have both of em in one playlist…”Free P”

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:32 pm

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    ^joey’s green lantern freestyle > prodigy the last 7 years.

^Maybe you haven’t heard Return of the Mack…

Return of the Mack > Product Of The 80’s > H.N.I.C. 2

^I would put HNIC2 > POT80’s

130. Jersey*made*me Says:

P and Alchemist >>> P and Hav lately

131. moresickaMC Says:

CH is flooding the game with mixtapes. new Demev dropes Feb 24th, and a solo in march.

dayum

Un Pacino >>

^ I agree, Un Pac is that dude, however his mixtape was a subpar.

*listens to prodigy ft un pacion I want out*

# b-ease Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:32 pm

Product Of The 80’s > H.N.I.C. 2

When POT80s first dropped, I wouldve agreed. But I brought both of ‘em back out in heavy rotation recently, and HNIC2 is the better album.

Un Pacino >>

^Un Pacino on ROTM’s “7th Heaven” is extra beastly for some reason.

# cOLD Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Un Pacino >>

^ I agree, Un Pac is that dude, however his mixtape was a subpar.

*listens to prodigy ft un pacion I want out*

^It’s kinda the reason why I aint wanna d/l it.

135. dronkmunk Says:

Hey, let’s face it though; ROTM was hot because of the PRODUCTION

136. b-ease Says:

P and Alchemist >>> P and Hav lately

Yea, that became official around “Keep It Thorough”. After “3”, there was no debate.

Cormega and P >>>

137. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

No matter how much i force myself to listen to CH’s music, i just don’t get it.

138. BabyDoll Says:

give me a tryyyyyyyyyy…cuz IIIIIIIIIII…

aint it hard to bust your gun…go home and hold your kid?

^author?

140. Aight Says:

PRODIGY’s Return Of The Mac
    was straight dope, real hnic part II
    PRODIGY + ALC = CLASSIC ISH
    alchemist aka the new havoc for p !

141. plug Says:

——–
    thats cause green lanturn left him in the basement wit the lights off for three hours… buttons didnt have enough since to leave. and then he spit a writtin.

No matter how much i force myself to listen to CH’s music, i just don’t get it.

word, I cant get past the intro.

^whatever the case, I’m thankful. that was pure hip hop right there.

144. b-ease Says:

however his mixtape was a subpar.

Damn, I never heard it. I’m just going off of his appearances on ROTM, HNIC2, and POT80s.

145. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

dronkmunk Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    Hey, let’s face it though; ROTM was hot because of the PRODUCTION

WHAT!?! You gotta listen better. Prodigy spit on that album like it was on fire and he was trying to put it out

146. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Un Pacino >>

^ I agree, Un Pac is that dude, however his mixtape was a subpar.

*listens to prodigy ft un pacion I want out*

^It’s kinda the reason why I aint wanna d/l it.
    =======================
    What they just said, word for word

147. plug Says:

P and Alchemist >>> P and Hav lately
    ——–
    just want to make sure everybody knows Sid Roams produced most of HNIC2 and all of product of the 80’s. lets give credit where credit is due.

148. b-ease Says:

^author?

Styles, the LOX/Primo joint I think.

149. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

cOLD Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    aint it hard to bust your gun…go home and hold your kid?

^author?

WOW> Styles P.

# b-ease Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

P and Alchemist >>> P and Hav lately

Yea, that became official around “Keep It Thorough”. After “3″, there was no debate.

Cormega and P >>>

^I would like to see Mega and P drop an album together over Alc and Large Pro beats.

*walks outside*

*mounts unicorn*

*flys to Africa*

^It’s kinda the reason why I aint wanna d/l it.

^yea I was a lil dissapointed, but fucket his hook on I want out, is ever lasting greatness.

# plug Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

P and Alchemist >>> P and Hav lately
    ——–

^Word? Didn’t know that. *dapz*

153. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

That’s the shit that get’s me. Cats are so used to shitting on P, even when he makes good music he still can’t get his props

I ponder it, it gradually grabs me back….

155. plug Says:

and un’s mixtape was boiling hot water. dont know how cats say its subpar

156. b-ease Says:

Un Pacino on ROTM’s “7th Heaven” is extra beastly for some reason.

He spits in two voices, almost like a less exaggerated version of Biggie on “Gimmie The Loot”.

157. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD, 2 goons looking for you

158. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

plug Says:

February 17th, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    and un’s mixtape was boiling hot water. dont know how cats say its subpar

He’s better served doing a hook & a 16. A whole tape of Un is a chore to get through. kinda like CH.

159. Beezy Says:

Charles’ mixtapes are aggravating. I’ll hear a track and be like, damn…nice. Then the next 3 are fucking horrendous. Overall, he sux.

160. El_Feces_Loco Says:

^I’m sorry, but you cannot buy this type of hilarity. With that being said…

^^^haha billz and chase..I was a crazy nigga was’nt nothing crazier than when I first first first got a computer (99-00) and learned about blackplanet tho..back when bitches didnt have pics, and everyone had stopped fukkin with phone chat, I went to Pink Houses at like 3am in the morning wearing blue, madddddddddddd Blood niggas outside, standin in dried up blood, I managed to creep in the building..get in, shortie’s like “come lets go to the store”..me? and you?..I might as well shoot and rob myself here in your apartment. I was like nah Ill go alone…went straight to my car..came home and deleted her from my blackplanet page.

161. plug Says:

======
    putting un in the CH category = harsh

162. BabyDoll Says:

*goes back to Nottz post*

and un’s mixtape was boiling hot water. dont know how cats say its subpar

^ ah yea it was you who floated that link over to me. Plug, I’m just saying based on what I’ve heard of dude, I expected the same type heat. I think he prolly rushed the mixtape on the strength of his buzz. I still fucks with un heavy tho.

164. Aight Says:

one needs at least a fuckin padded room to fuk tahiri’s crazy big pretty ass
    hxxp://www.allhiphop.com/photos/flicks/images/20551006/original.aspx
    joey has the reason for that ! LOL

165. b-ease Says:

*walks outside*

*mounts unicorn*

*flys to Africa*

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how C-Note finally broke out of prison.

# plug Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

and un’s mixtape was boiling hot water. dont know how cats say its subpar

^Link? I still haven’t heard it. Only basing it on cOLD’s assessment, which is probably unfair. But I sometimes roll with the general consensus of the elders.

167. Jersey*made*me Says:

Charge that to Mr. Shakur.

Don’t one of you lil niggas got sickle cell or something?

168. shemesh Says:

YALL NIGGAS COP DAT NEW GREG THE BARBER ALBUM

169. Johnny Cadelco Says:

lol.. I like this joint.. but P is in prison.. how you gon win?

170. Beezy Says:

If you didn’t live the life you probably couldn’t relate
    I turn your face into pudding in the hood with an 8th
    Niggas beef over crack sales
    Scrap over hood rats
    Die over dice games
    You fuckin with us
    And i’ma still pop shit ridin up on a bus
    Like i’ma fuck a nigga up when I’m outta these cuffs
    And blow three niggas down cuz only cowards’ll bluff
    Play it sweet when it’s sour as fuck
    Calicoed up
    Money and the jewels and the powder is up

STYLES IS THE HARDEST RAPPER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

171. El_Feces_Loco Says:

These young guys don’t know how good they got it.

When I was your age, I had to log on to a real computer, no Iphone, check my messages without pictures, and judge which bitch was bad from the way she typed.

Back in my day you had to actually travel to go and look at a bitches face to see if she looked good.

Damn youngins.

172. Big_Seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:

*walks outside*

*mounts unicorn*

*flys to Africa*

LMAO

*gets impaled by unicorn horn (none)*

173. b-ease Says:

Charge that to Mr. Shakur.

I think Jay created alot more of this cloud of disrespect around Prodigy than Pac did. “Drop a Gem On Em” was really ill. It was the Summer Jam Screen that did this.

174. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Padded Room just leaked.

# El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

^I’m sorry, but you cannot buy this type of hilarity. With that being said…

^You crazy as shit. I remember when I caught the 2/5 train (forget which one) at one of those BX stops. Blue Lions fitted, blue Foamposites, and a blue Nike windbreaker. Walkin’ up to a shorty’s crib (of course, and also from BP, LMAO) with not a care. I didn’t realize how serious it was until I almost caught wreck on 125th one day with my family only being a few feet ahead of me.

176. green eyes Says:

# El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

These young guys don’t know how good they got it.

Damn youngins.

^ LMFAO tell em why you mad son

177. plug Says:

Padded Room just leaked.
    —–
    I might actually wanna hear it. kinda sorta

# El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

These young guys don’t know how good they got it.

Damn youngins.

^LOL. Shit, I remember them days too. I used to think this heffas-on-the-net shit was weird until BlackPlanet dropped during my freshman year of college, coincidentally. Oh boy. All types of fuckery I got into.

179. Jersey*made*me Says:

It was the Summer Jam Screen that did this.

*Scribbles name on the line next to the nigga with the fucked up credit*

180. FREE SHYNE! ALREADY!! Says:

181. FREE SHYNE! ALREADY!! Says:

YO WHEN IN THE HELL IS THEY GONNA RELEASE JAMAL SHYNE BARROW N/K/A MOSES MICHAEL LEVIY?????? IF YOU WERE TO LOOK UP THIS GUY ON THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES – INMATE POPLUATION SEARCH….THERE IS NO RELEASE DATE FOR THIS MAN! HE DONE BEEN IN PRISON SINCE LIKE 2000 AND SHIT IT IS 2009 AND THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A RELEASE DATE FOR HIM….WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! FREE SHYNE

182. young Says:

prodigy was ova b4 this diss but joey just offically ended this man stay in jail fam u done!

183. uMberto Says:

Bawse will pwn ur munkey nigga ass

184. Nah Right » Crooked I – Blood On The Wall (HHW 7 Reloaded) Says:

[…] Joe Budden’s Prodigy diss. We know that Crooked is the first to start a weekly series on the net and the first to shout out […]