Jay Rock ft. The Game, Gorilla Zoe & Busta Rhymes – All My Life

Jay Rock ft. The Game, Gorilla Zoe & Busta Rhymes – All My Life

Previously: Jay Rock, Grafh & K.dot – What’s Up

19 Responses to “Jay Rock ft. The Game, Gorilla Zoe & Busta Rhymes – All My Life”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

hi!

2. The Truth... Says:

Killa!

3. nation Says:

>> Co sign…he way better than most the hipster themed shit i hear on NR..this nigga raps like he’s had sex before.

dead and co-sign

lol @ rap like he had sex before.

I swear to God I just tried to sit and listen to this nigga but I can’t. Sing or rap nigga. Jesus F. Christ. Only harmonizing thugs I can deal with as of lately is Max B. I’m just sayin’ money aint move me at all. I was like ok, next. *click* Ok, next. *click* He’s not BAD, at all. But that’s where it stops. So don’t misquote me ESKAY (because you’re famous for that) and said that I said the boy was wack or garbage. He just sounds run-of-the-mill to me.

5. NotU Says:

I been banging that Bria’s Interlude all day….missing my girl..I wonder how long her husband gonna be mad for

This nigga needs his own show….he’s funnier than pockets…lol

6. embark Says:

# nation Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:09 pm

dead and co-sign
    Drake?? ROFL!

7. NotU Says:

my computer just downloaded the download button image…this might be a good sign…

8. NeimanMarcus9 Says:

love it!!

9. plug Says:

*listens to padded room*

I believe Ohio is supposed to debut on MTV on the 25th, but MTV stay losing when it comes to video premiers, so hopefully it’ll leak prior.

11. nation Says:

smh… it’s cause you guys don’t know what to listen to. you hear he’s a great spitter then you get hit with a mixtape he said was gonna be all singy-singy. then he’s gonna get all Wayne-ish on this Young Money project and you guys are gonna call him wack… had you listened when you were told to

you’d know what’s spit and what’s sing

12. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Daps Nato..whats the haps on the snaps?..I’m here waiting on Nate Robinson to bring the trophy back to NY.

Waddup NOTU

@Billz..I think his lyrics were sharper than CH or Wale or any other “out the box” rappers posted on here that ive listened to…his delivery is same as Wayne’s so maybe thats why it sounds monotunous.

nation Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:15 pm

^For the record, I never followed the nigga so I had no judgments before I listened. It’s nothin’ wrong with having multiple talents but IMHO he doesn’t excel at either one. However, he does have some dope tracks on there that I wished somebody else sang/rapped over.

14. moresickaMC Says:

eskay Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:15 pm
    man sh*t reminds me of anticipating Sunday to watch a new Wire episode

>>@Billz..I think his lyrics were sharper than CH or Wale or any other “out the box”

^Bout the same to me.

>>rappers posted on here that ive listened to…his delivery is same as Wayne’s so maybe thats why it sounds monotunous.

^I’m a bonafide Wayne hater so that doesn’t help. I picked up on his flow but God forbid if I acknowledge that and have to hear the “you just a hater blah blah blah” talk.

16. moresickaMC Says:

eskay on Twitter
    I used to get it in Northern Westchester 12 minutes ago
    lol

theres like 3 Drake joints that made me a believer. the shit on Dedication 3 where he murked Wayne, some other joint I heard and that Ignorant Shit freestyle. I don’t know how anybody can listen to those and say dude is average or not be moved.

18. El_Feces_Loco Says:

As a rapper he might be weak..but as a lyricist he’s Oprah times better than dem other cats.

Sidebar: I did’nt hear/listen to my first Drake (besides unstoppable)song till 2 days ago.

I think we’re all saying the same thing tho..

Drake > most these new niggas

but

Most of the old cats > Drake

_______________________________

eskay Says:
    February 17th, 2009 at 7:15 pm
    man sh*t reminds me of anticipating Sunday to watch a new Wire episode

^^I bet $20 the preview will be better than the video itself tho….fuck the video I wanna see this made into a movie..somebody need to sign his cousin as a lead actor pronto..Rik Cordero?

19. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Cam’s cousin in Ohio > Denzil in Malcolm X(nah brother X)