Video: Stop Jockin’ Lincoln

Adisa Banjoko speaks on that bastard Abraham Lincoln.

Eleanor Roosevelt > Abe Lincoln

55 Responses to “Video: Stop Jockin’ Lincoln”

1. Barack Oswagga Says:

Everybody at that time were white supremacists. He was the least of many evils.

2. Anonymous Says:

ITT: Shit we learned in school

3. ant Says:

anybody know if “padded room” droppn on the 24th?

4. Da PartyStarter Says:

‘Bout time…..

Lincoln ain’t free the slaves. The 13th amendment did. The E Of P ONLY freed the slaves in the confederacy….

>>Everybody at that time were white supremacists.

incorrect

6. Most_Incredible! Says:

STOP! DROP!

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

ant Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 3:38 pm
    anybody know if “padded room” droppn on the 24th?
    ================================
    Cotdamnit, Stan!

8. Eastern_Digital Says:

smh and lol @ this nigga lil goatee

9. Eastern_Digital Says:

>>Everybody at that time were white supremacists.

incorrect

correct. American Anti-Slavery Society for example. Only crackers.

10. Joey Profit$ Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 3:26 pm
    # Joey Profit$ Says:

I do……… I have to help ur mom around the house cuz ur lazy ass won’t!! then she’s going to be filmed fucking a horse things she has to do to pay rent ur a disgrace!!

*dies*

Are you even allowed to die @ your own comment? no shots.

Yes if it’s that cruel I don’t see why not – lol.

I’m going home now – Later

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

12. ski mask jazz Says:

Aight joey post the address. I got u shook so what it is. Ghost writer stop cheerleadin before I send you in the air no landin u stayin you’ll be a ghost writer literally

13. DannyDee Says:

Great video Adisa! Holler at a scholar!

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo Eskay this is some good shit right here. People are always giving Lincoln credit for freeing the slaves, but the truth is, at that time, almost anyone who was President would have done the same thing because of the pressure they were getting to abolish slavery. Lincoln was just in the right place at the right time (well until he got shot the fuck up).. He was doing whatever he had to do to get elected and then re-elected! Ok back to my normal coonery!

15. Mobile Laureate Says:

Interesting video. But lame bootleg NEW YORK hat.

Gear FAIL.

16. TheCo!!inB Says:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4Uf9rsBbhc&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&warned=True
    ^ ^ ^
    what really happened the night Lincoln was murdered.
    let it rock esk.

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

Great post Nah!

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Jersy Made, East Digi, and that nigga C88*

19. Big_Seth Says:

Word.

And I always thought it was the most retarded thing ever for that artist to mix Obama & Lincoln’s faces. that shit looks so stupid. It makes no sense. I’m not saying I hat Abe, but he does get a lot of credit.

SMH @ that artist. I would like to ask him what he was thinking.
    boingboing.net/2008/06/02/ron-englishs-abraham.html

20. ski mask jazz Says:

Remember sohh? X facta used too troll that joint heavy until sohh got ethered. He like the lil roach that got raided sprayed and still crawlin on one leg nh that’s what’s gonna happen to nah regs

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps X*

22. Big_Seth Says:

* hate = hat

23. SDP Says:

adisa is my friend on myspace!…hes a bay nieghbor..intelligent n coo

24. Eastern_Digital Says:

whattup x?

Interesting video. But lame bootleg NEW YORK hat.

Gear FAIL.

lmao.

25. Big_Seth Says:

# ski mask jazz Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 3:52 pm

This has to be Casket Face.

Only person on the planet to diss Nah, yet stay there and comment all day.

26. THE-XFACTA Says:

ski mask jazz Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 3:52 pm

>>>

That’s right nigga I don’t die, I just crawl in your food angd give you a disease.. Is Greyhound out of business? Go ride that instead of my dick! (||)

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo Kiss was rockin a HBCU hoodie on that last vid. I was thinking them shits could make a comeback like 2 weeks ago. The proceeds could be split with United Negro College Fund to help the struggling HBCUs.

28. Eastern_Digital Says:

Ye said that a BP3 will be called “Forever Young”. I expect a cheesy Alphaville cover.

SAMPLE SELECTION FAIL.

29. Big_Seth Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

SAMPLE SELECTION FAIL.

Link?

30. Ghost Writer Says:

ski mask jazz Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

You suck at being you, eat a dick (c) eskay

31. J. Caesar Says:

*loses out for this vid not coming up on his work pc*

32. ski mask jazz Says:

I see xfacta on that gay stuff, did hoots baby sit you when you first got here? Did he uncle j hood you? Where’s chris hansen when you need him!

33. yeahme2 Says:

Yo

34. Eastern_Digital Says:

Link?

check the Lite links. (Best Beat Ever)

35. Da Says:

yo

36. THE-XFACTA Says:

What the fuck is so good about this Drake nigga? There’s too much John Legend in this nigga for me (||)

TD Jakes>Drake

*Deletes Drake mixtape 4ever*

37. dawson Says:

the emancipation proclamation didn’t free the slaves, and neither did the 13th amendment. whips and chains are stronger than words. lincoln prosecuted a war and crushed a confederacy that owned the vast majority of slaves in america. he might not be the sesame street sultan that we grow up learning about but he had a proportionately bigger positive effect than obama or most any other president has had or will have ’cause he rode on the south when there was beef to be fixed.

this opinion isn’t new and it certainly isn’t correct. he cites then-current pc rhetoric as grounds for accusation of big league bigotry from the original honest don? i can barely contain the anticipatory tingles i get at the idea of seeing dred scott or alexander hamilton disdained for their tricking by by a tlc panel headed by pimpin’ ken.

38. THE-XFACTA Says:

Oh and big ups to SOHH. If it wasn’t for Reckless being on Eskays nuts, I may have never found out about Nah… And then your lives wouldn’t have been so enlightened!

39. Jersey*made*me Says:

You lost on so many levels with this statement .

40. Eastern_Digital Says:

You lost on so many levels with this statement .

prolly true. but let’s judge Obama when his 2nd term is finished.

41. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    You lost on so many levels with this statement .

———

People just say random dumb shit so you can click their blue name and double the traffic on their website (c) Casket

42. Aight Says:

TOP 20 of ALL time :
    Rakim, Nas, ll cool j, Biggie Smalls, Jayz, Big L, Big Pun
    Pac, Too $hort, Eminem, Krs One, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap
    Wu Tang Clan, Outkast, Ugk, 8ball&MjG, E40, BlaqPoet, Lupe

? give ya list ? ya top 1o, ya choice, explain a lil bit. yea

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

Free Credit Report.Com guys>>> 8ball & MJG, E40

44. Playaraw Says:

are you saying that anyone in Lincoln’s position could have done what he did??

>>this opinion isn’t new and it certainly isn’t correct. he cites then-current pc rhetoric as grounds for accusation of big league bigotry from the original honest don?

you’re entire comment was moronic. so those quotes aren’t evidence of bigotry? kill yourself.

46. Illersz1 Says:

OUFF…..poor guys if you know …reallly about Obama…

go to Conspiratycentral and learn

47. george mcclellan Says:

thank you eskay, finally someone has realized the world would have been better if i won the election

however, if you read abe’s second address:

libertyonline.hypermall.com/Lincoln/lincoln-2.html

you would know he wasnt a bigot

48. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Yea, he told MTV that BP3 is going to be classic and that he only has three more songs left because Jay ended up scrapping four.

49. TC Says:

Ha!

50. Connor Says:

The timeline in these quotes is important…

The first was said in 1858, while Lincoln was campaigning against a very, very intelligent (however racist) man named Stephen Douglas–the man responsible for the Kansas-Nebraska Act, which enabled new territories to decide whether or not they would have slavery–for the presidency. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was merely appeasing some small-timers with some racist shenanigans.

And while the second quote, said in 1862, one year after the Civil War had begun, is a little harsh, as someone who has thoroughly studied Lincoln’s life and political movements I feel like you could put any race, gender, or social demographic in place of “slaves” and he’d have meant it just as much. This is a man who recognized what our country was capable of, and was fully willing to be the man to make the tough decisions one way or the other to enable it to endure.

Yes, those quotes are DEFINITELY pretty fucking bad when taken out of context, but when you take a step back and have some base knowledge of the man they lose some of their sting.

51. Connor Says:

And I am in no way, shape, or form defending racism or bigotry, and if anyone has any evidence against what I just said please respond accordingly.

yo, but Connor, what’s the context? that he was running against a racist dude, so he had to say something racist himself? in my opinion, that makes the comment even worse.

53. yo Says:

Funny the things they dont teach in school.

54. Connor Says:

eskay, all I’m saying is that he was a politician. I don’t think he was God Almighty, I don’t think he was Bobbie Kennedy, but he was a patriot when it was understandable to be one, and I respect what he did for this country. And, if it was between perpetuating grime and possibly losing the election, possibly dissolving the union or possibly delaying the establishment of the 13th amendment, possibly sentencing a lot more slaves to their deaths over however many years it took to get what would have then been called a good Republican in office, I would sure as hell choose grime.

55. Kyle Says:

da fuck u on? Lincoln was not just because he was there when there was a strong anti movement…he lost da whole south when he won as they became an independent country and had to gain them back while abolishing slavery. he let african americans into the army which scared alot of white northeners thinking that they would just run away at the sign of trouble. Lincoln changed over his years in office…get an education and stop thinking every white man is bad