Joell Ortiz – Bout My Money

joell-ortiz-bout-my-money

This will be the street single off Free Agent.

Joell Ortiz – Bout My Money

101 Responses to “Joell Ortiz – Bout My Money”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

coooooooooooooooooool

2. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

oh shit the chica in this pic could get it *hopes it’s not a cute little latino dude on some ru paul shit [||]*

3. dronkmunk Says:

Somebdy tell me why Paris Hilton ethered Snoop in that freestyle session?

It was like Eli Porter all over again

And speakin of sweet P
    tinyurl.com/create.php

4. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

The “Free Gucci Mane” T-Shirt: BOOTLEGGED

lol at this dumb motherfucker bootlegging the gucci logo then getting mad when somebody bootlegs his stupid ass design

5. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

that paris hilton video is still the goat, that dude mashed it up nice [||]

6. Bananas the Ape Says:

Slaughter House members will not meat commercial status, I’m sorry they’re real good but I just don’t see it in their future.

7. rex hussla Says:

Let’s be real…in this day and age nobody is really going commercial. There’s about 8 slots and 6 are held down.

8. Bananas the Ape Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:01 pm
    that paris hilton video is still the goat, that dude mashed it up nice [||]
    _____________

that’s the most over rate ugly washed up white bitch in the game…Brittney Daniels losing points dating Keneen Ivory Waynes…

9. dronkmunk Says:

The paris hilton vid was a majot let down (pun intended)

K Kardash > P hilt

10. Yung Ho Says:

*buys the bootleg jawn on gp* Atleast them niggas aint sold out, wtf I care.

*daps* Chea … Yo I was trying to get these dudes recording me asking all the costumer services peoples at Rite Aid “What aisle are the Snuggies in”, “Do you know where the snuggies are at?” …. and different variations of that only to be told that they are sold out

11. Bananas the Ape Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    ________________

Nah Drake and Cudi are definantley going commercial this year, Wale crashed and burned being too cocky and sub-par

12. nation Says:

what’s good chea

13. Stratford Lex Says:

CH- Starchasers >>>> Drake – Little bit

14. steven biko Says:

Word but I think them dudes know they lane.

15. Yung Ho Says:

that bitch sitting there is beautiful from that pic alone I could decipher, my dick game vicious

16. nation Says:

>> CH- Starchasers >>>> Drake – Little bit

not at all but you’re entitled to a wrong opinion

17. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

nate and fux what’s good

lol fux that story is classic, u have to start to vimeo that shit, i could imagine it being hilarious

18. steven biko Says:

chick is fine as fuck. joell lady? dont tell me he doin a budden

19. Beezy Says:

that chick looks average

20. Yung Ho Says:

chea I was so mad I didnt get it on Vimeo, the Reactions were priceless

21. nation Says:

that chick is fine though

22. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

wingate what’s good homie

23. Beezy Says:

aint shit broseph…just riding that wave

24. herbal kint Says:

Term bodied that here in liberty city track

* listens bout my money *

25. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i put bananas in my oatmeal prior to a workout and the shit gives me red bull wings

btw if yall haven’t seen sex and the city movie yall lost, i like to watch shit like that to decipher the inner workings of big-city, scorned hot broads – they all the same

26. Bananas the Ape Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:06 pm
    ________________________

Why are Latinos so stand off’ish? I was defending a user making racist remarks about mexicans earlier.

But in NYC most latinos besides PR’s are stand’offish and millitant around blacks…especially on the train…they be cuffing their girl extra tight and kissing sarcastically looking at me….LOL why?

27. R.J.Orion Says:

Stratford Lex Says:

CH- Starchasers >>>> Drake – Little bit

———

by a landslide …

“Starchasers” = Top10 GOAT Hamilton song …

28. Jesus Christ Says:

i am the child of mary and brosef

29. steven biko Says:

Block Royal-I know I knew that from somewhere

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
    By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
    JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Jersey City cops made a huge drug bust at the Downtown offices of a Jersey City rap recording label, reports said.

Cops said two pounds of cocaine and heroin were recovered and a total of 23 people were arrested and connected to the Block Royal label, which was founded as “Capital B” several years ago by a man shot to death in 2004 in the parking lot of a Jersey City bar.

Block Royal – located on Christopher Columbus Drive near Grove Street, with its front entrance inside a barber shop – was the meeting place for the upper echelon of a drug-dealing enterprise, said Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio.

“The inter-relationship among drug distribution, violence and the ancillary connection to rogue segments of the music industry have been documented for many years,” said DeFazio, whose office conducted the probe with the DEA and Jersey City police.

“Clearly, Block Royal was a front for an illegal drug distribution enterprise.”

Attempts to reach Block Royal by phone yesterday were unsuccessful and workers in the barbershop said they couldn’t let anyone in because the boss was out.

Block Royal president Fabian Orriols, 41, of Jersey City, was arrested after he was found with 100 grams of packaged heroin with a street value of $75,000, DeFazio said.

Other Jersey City residents arrested, on a variety of charges, were Jayson Santiago, 32; Walter Cedeno, 20; Catalina Sacasa, 24; Raul Morales, 25; Carlos Narvaez, 31; Daniel Acevedo, 26; Eliseo Ledesma, 24; Erick Perez, 23; Martin Arzola, 35; Alfredo O’Neill, 31; and Michael J. Perrier, 35, DeFazio said.

Also arrested were: Union City residents John DeValle, 25; Luis Ortiz, 23; Orlando Bayona, 26; and Norberto Martel, 40; Hoboken resident Jose Santiago, 31; and Secaucus resident Daniel R. Orriols, 37.

Out-of-county residents busted include Ronald Bodnar, 49; of Ramsey; George Bello, 35, of Rochelle Park; Luanna Colon, 42, of South Bound Brook, and Jamesburg residents Marcus Marcano, 25, and Joseph Marcano, 25, DeFazio said.

Also seized was more than 700 grams of cocaine, $30,000 in cash, four handguns, hollow-point bullets, a bulletproof vest and four vehicles, DeFazio said.

The arrests were made during December and February but only became public yesterday because investigators were chasing down leads that eventually fell through, DeFazio said.

“This was a highly successful investigation which took down a large group of individuals,” said U.S. Attorney Christopher J. Christie. “These drug organizations ruin lives, scar neighborhoods and breed gun violence. It’s good to see another one put out of business.”

Orriols was convicted on manslaughter charges, along with the founder of Capital B, Robert “Tito” Montanez, in the slaying of Jose “Joker” Martinez, who was shot in 1995 in a Baldwin Avenue doorway, officials said. Orriols served almost three years and Montanez almost four years on that conviction, state corrections officials said.

30. rex hussla Says:

_______________________________________________________

exactly there’s the two interchangeable spots…nobody else can go commercial unless it’s a one-hit wonder or somebody’s weed carrier with guest features

31. Beezy Says:

^Yo you seen commercials for this new show on VH1…its called Tough Love…about this gay-looking dude who helps desperate 28-35 yr old women find true love/wedding/babies.

Shit looks classic.

32. herbal kint Says:

Stratford Lex Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 7:06 pm
    CH- Starchasers >>>> Drake – Little bit

CH starchasers is >>>>>>>> damn nigh erything

on that topic my brain is alive is crack and > well isn’t this awkward ( which is still damn good )

however i can’t comment on Drake cause I still have yet to hear a single song of his

33. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

ok astaghfirullah please father Allah forgivum, i gotta stop doing that

34. Beezy Says:

and they filmed alot of that Sex in the City shit in my neighborhood…the one bitch supposed lived in Chinatown and her supposed block was right around the corner

I used to swipe cheese danishes on the regular from the catering tables for the walk to work.

35. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

Shit looks classic.

nah but i will peep. ok time to go work out. peace my brosefs

36. Beezy Says:

Jesus Christ Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:12 pm
    i am the child of mary and brosef

^LOL

37. Beezy Says:

peace chea

38. Voltrizzle Says:

This > Get Up

I wanna hear the tracks Joell did with Dre. Remember how he said that he was still gonna work with him even though Jimmy dropped him? Unlikely, but they musta cut some joints.

39. Bananas the Ape Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:06 pm
    ________________________

40. herbal kint Says:

@ steven biko – JERSEY WE GO HAAAAAAARRRD and yeah I remember when that shit went down I know some people who got caught up in the aftermath of that situation cause Jersey police go haaaaaarrd too

41. Voltrizzle Says:

I hate Victory too (c) Nation

But still, moderate my comment please akhi.

Commenting from work >>

the rush of getting caught and fired is unbeatable

42. Beezy Says:

CuDi > Drake > Charles Hamilton

43. Yung Ho Says:

I got an ex-homie who happens to be a cop and he stayed snorting yay….. wtf these niggas all got issues and then put on the badge, I always wondered something must be wrong with the way they test their minds, cuz not all loco’s can fake that shit. Swear Ive been conned by a few heffas who looked normal and ended up coo-ko

44. Yung Ho Says:

__________

Drake > Cudi > I wish he retire

*fixed*

46. Voltrizzle Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:20 pm
    I got an ex-homie who happens to be a cop

AKA I’m a snitch

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

PR’s are some of the most racist people you’ll ever meet.

Drake is dope, but I ain’t with all that singing shit.

49. Yung Ho Says:

all this sneaker overload got me wearing nothing but chucks at all times…. maybe some adidas from time to time….but the J’s is in the closet.

50. Yung Ho Says:

My girl who isnt a rap fan per se, co-signs Drake and CuDi . actually driving for 5hours back and forth got me all caught up in my music …good times

51. Beezy Says:

eskay Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    Drake is dope, but I ain’t with all that singing shit.

^His target market and the only ppl who still buy albums are….12-14yr old girls.

52. farsideoff Says:

Kanye West Claims To Make Best Beat Ever

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    I thought and hoped that would link to an Onion story
    smh at me having that much faith in Kanye

53. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    Drake is dope, but I ain’t with all that singing shit.

…. and to clarify some more I ain’t hating on dude I just haven’t heard him I haven’t had the time to check or really seen/heard enough people whose opinions I trust to give me the urge to check for him, I’d ask where I should start but I probably won’t be listening to anything other than my brain is alive until the 24th

however i’m still smh @ people saying drake had the most anticipated mixtape over jada, motherfuckers were out right fiending ready to kick down eskays door for that jada tape

54. Yung Ho Says:

jada tape / drake tape

sorry I at the end of the day like my spit raw and beats hard

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

eskay Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    Drake is dope, but I ain’t with all that singing shit.
    ==========================
    Really? I’da thought you had a broader ear. I mean, if you can stomach Mazzi, you can listen to anything lol.

Is listening to a dude singing un-masculine in someway?

56. steven biko Says:

Drake got one hell of a internet street team

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

===============================
    Check the downloads…the numbers don’t lie.

58. Beezy Says:

Is listening to a dude singing un-masculine in someway?

^Unless there is a girl in the room yes.

I say AYO to listening to R&B in a room full of dudes.

and if your listening to it alone your prob ready to murk yourself over a chick or one of lifes wrongs.

59. Voltrizzle Says:

whats that Drake tape like?

Is he a lyricist or Charles Hedgehog status?

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:38 pm
    Is listening to a dude singing un-masculine in someway?

^Unless there is a girl in the room yes.

I say AYO to listening to R&B in a room full of dudes.

======================================
    Listening to R&B in a room full of dudes is quite gay, but everything else…

Niggas must not be secure in their manhood, cause ain’t nothing wrong with a lil’ Stevie, Marvin, etc.

61. Eastern_Digital Says:

sorry I at the end of the day like my spit raw

ayo?

62. Beezy Says:

if I were Drake I’d just go the Miley/Jonas route and sign with Disney. He’ll do more numbers and have better merchandise sales.

He can just keep the weelchair persona. That shit would do number through the roof for the tweens.

63. TheCo!!inB Says:

aye esk or nate, is that Freezer track on deck from GTA4? i’ve tried to google it but no dice.

64. Yung Ho Says:

what is the deal with that Gucci/Cam jawn is it as ignorant as it sounds? I mean that in a good way absolutely no shots whatsoever

65. herbal kint Says:

Yung Ho Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 7:32 pm

…. yeah my girl borderline hates most rap but she really likes the little bit of Cudi she has heard she does love CH too in fact her valentines day present was WITA … I’m fairly certain she has never heard of Drake though so can’t comment on that

I just don’t like rappers who also sing. for the most part. cuz I kinda fucks with Novel too.

67. herbal kint Says:

Uconn vs Pitt >>>>>>>>> w/e your watching right now

68. Bananas the Ape Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:26 pm
    PR’s are some of the most racist people you’ll ever meet.

___________________

Negative, I have PR cousins on both sides of my family and the extended family is cool at functions.

But I live in Williamsburg with non-carribean Latinos…man I get the worst looks known to man walking down the block…especially when a younger mami my age is eye’ing me.

Then at the store, it’s on some serve their own kind before me type shit
    and the cell phone shops niggas be looking like they wanna cut me.

Man my family is so diverse I could never be racist and my PR cousins tell me non-carribeans are racist towards Americans period because of the Alamo situation but still kiss the white man’s ass.

It just urks me because I deal with EVERYONE on a individual basis and make it my mission not to generalize…but like I said before these niggas be tounging their girl down hardbody when I step on the platform just griling for no reason….but when it’s just one they smilling on some “si” shit

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

======================================
    That may be the shittiest Valentines Day gift I’ve ever heard of. You should be ashamed of yourself.

70. M.Tyson Says:

in 2009

Ortiz>>>>>>>> Hov

71. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^
    co-sign, no shots just thoughts

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Then at the store, it’s on some serve their own kind before me type shit
    =====================================
    LMAO! Fam, you know exactly what I mean!! I hate that shit!!

Dark skinned PR’s get shitted on, so I know they poppin hella shit about me. I hate to generalize as well, but I see how they be actin. THere are alot of cool Hispanic people, but under the surface, they got color issues.

73. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 7:38 pm
    ===============================
    Check the downloads…the numbers don’t lie.

… how can you even do that ? and how can that be even remotely accurate is it a grand total of all the different d/l’s from different links ? does it count when someone ups it and sends the link to someone else ? does it factor in the people who d/l’d it and burned 15 different copies for his friends ( like I did ) i’m not gonna pretend to know the answer but I do know people have been fiending for that jada mixtape since Drake was still on Nickolodean …..

74. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 7:48 pm

…. see that doesn’t bother me at all as long as they can do both, I like b.o.b. I like when CH does some singing as long as they can rap and it works with the song I’m cool with it and please leave the autotune at home ….

75. steven biko Says:

Ortiz>>>>>>>> Hov

Realest shit Ive ever heard.

I’d fuk the shit outta shorty mouth in that pic.

76. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=========================================
    64138 DL’s, & that’s just on his site, not counting all the othe mirror lionks that’ve popped up. And Drake’s fan base is different from Jada’s. Trust, more peple were looking forward to that new Drake then the new Kiss.

77. Bananas the Ape Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:53 pm
    Then at the store, it’s on some serve their own kind before me type shit
    =====================================
    LMAO! Fam, you know exactly what I mean!! I hate that shit!!

________________

Seriously, my ex was pretty she’s white and Arab…they kiss ass at the store giving her free shit and all that, I went in the store on time with her and that was the last time she got some free shit.

Then my new shorty is PR/DOM (owwww), I bagged her a couple days ago at the store in question and them niggas looked like they wanted fuck me up rite then and there…now them and the younger cats my age at the baber shop grill me every morning on the way to school and work.

my question is why? Like Fux know he seen this discussion (with his racist girl) but he’s mad quiet ..

78. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 7:50 pm
    ======================================

….. if i had been with her longer than 2 months and it was like wifey then I’d co-sign but we ain’t really together like that to get a real valentines day present and it would of been weird if she got anything more, and to be fair she got a nice bag of piff too but she gets that anyway as she would of the CH mixtape …

79. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 7:57 pm
    =========================================

… so you offer no proof and no jada #’s and I’m just supposed to trust you ? no shots but if you don’t think 65,000 people in the country have the new jada mixtape you fooling yourself …. i will co-sign they have a different fan base but i don’t know anyone in drake’s fanbase and i know ninjas were waiting for this jada for years ….

80. eefer Says:

new joe budden single

81. M.Tyson Says:

=========================================
    —————————————————————————–
    i been ignoring the drake movement especially since he was fucking wit wayne..listen to that mixtape and continue to ignore homie the best he can be is 3000/Wayne hybrid which maybe exiting for some people… but not me.

*goes back to listening to Lifestylez*

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

===================================
    I said it was a shitty gift, but who am i to talk…I don’t give bitches shit. Isent my Mom an E-Card & that was it lol.

83. Bananas the Ape Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 16th, 2009 at 7:53 pm
    Then at the store, it’s on some serve their own kind before me type shit
    =====================================
    LMAO! Fam, you know exactly what I mean!! I hate that shit!!

________________

84. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

64138 DL’s…for a mixtape…in one weekend. C’mon now, let’s be real, those are huge #’s.

85. Carlos Voltron Says:

New Joell? Nice.

86. Voltron Says:

Let’s Go is Black Milk’s best beat

87. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 8:07 pm
    ===================================

LMAO

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 16th, 2009 at 8:08 pm

… sounds good but honestly I don’t know what to make of d/l #’s like if a lil wayne mixtape dropped what would the #’s be ? the 50 joint that dropped on v-day what did that do ? I don’t know what is considered good and how to really get an accurate count factoring in all the different links and possibilities of how people can get it, and maybe drake was more anticipated to a different audience but i’d say nah was definitely anticipating jada more and like I said I have never heard anyone ever mention drake outside the internet and I don’t mean that as a diss just an explanation to my perception ….

88. Dr Flav Says:

Biko, all them cats got bagged for a quarter pound of hair and less than a bird? Snitching, the other, other white meat.

89. rex hussla Says:

k’naan was just interviewed on a local indie station in San Diego…they played a track too. dope shit

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

======================================
    I get that. Same here, no one in my hood knows or could give a fuck about a Drake. But obviously somebody knew it was coming & I think dude’s buzz is much bigger in Canada, where he’s one of the few MC’s who are doing it on a major label level. Plus, as much buzz as the Kiss tape had, Drake & CH kinda blocked Jada’s shine…at least on the web.

91. EnglandRepresent Says:

K’naan got skills.

Joke. You may have seen this before. If so, my bad.

What’s better than eating a mandarin?

Eating Amanda out.

92. EnglandRepresent Says:

CH could never steal Jada’s shine. Fact.

93. herbal kint Says:

wheres Land at ? or anyone else who watches and knows bout college basketball ?

94. EnglandRepresent Says:

And now my name is blue

95. EnglandRepresent Says:

Now it’s black

96. EnglandRepresent Says:

Blue

97. Bananas the Ape Says:

Man I seen Drake’s contracts…this nigga about to lock “09”
    He’s in New York like every other day….My ex calls him Aubrey
    like she’s on first name basis with him LOL

98. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

CH could never steal Jada’s shine. Fact.
    =========================
    That “Fact” shit is corny, especially when said “Fact” has already been disproven. Plus, his tape wasn’t even that good. It’s refreshing to hear grimey East Coast shit, but…

Coke Wave > Cold Corner > Kiss My Ass

99. Dr Flav Says:

Young Drake gets love down here, and that is a good thing money wise. He is no Jada though.

100. mustafa Says:

whooo this is fire

ORTIZ killn it !!

101. Chronwell Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

K’naan got skills

Im coppin the new shit, I think it drops in March.