Previously: Killa Season (Unreleased Behind the Scenes) + XXL Outtakes

26 Responses to “Video: Skull Gang ft. Juelz Santana, Richmond Rabb, John Depp, Starr & Un Kasa – Body Like A Maserati”

1. farsideoff Says:

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    for anybody doubting Obama’s blackness. In relation to today, could some of his book be considered cooning?

2. Yung Ho Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    this MOP song is tough…… Y’all niggas is gay if you didnt listen, sweartogod(c)RJ no jefferson

you think you like me?? youze not like me, youze a punk(c)lil FAME

3. R.J.Orion Says:

UnKasa = Top 10 dead or alive

4. Boosie Says:

Ya’ll niggas aint had no real pork. You prolly had some unseasoned aint cooked right pork. I can cook up some pork that make you think you eating chicken. Pork so good make you start rack daddying.

5. farsideoff Says:

Pork is disgusting?

What’s next, Jules?

DOES MARCELLUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE A BITCH? THEN WHY’D YOU TRY TO FUCK HIM LIKE ONE!

6. Voltron Says:

# Voltron Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

# Boosie Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

how is pork disgusting? what do you eat?

not pork

7. Beezy Says:

Richmond Rabb

^SMH

8. Boosie Says:

I asked what do you eat, not what you didn’t eat.

9. R.J.Orion Says:

that girl in that “ARE YOU OVERSENSITIVE?” ad is kinda cute …

>>>>>>>>>>>>

10. Big Homie Says:

If the shit I eat does not kill me, I will eat it.

I love pork

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

to those that do not eat pork, what is the main reason you wont eat it v. beef/chicken/fish?

12. R.J.Orion Says:

oK … they just took her down and put up a Domino’s ad …

pork is digusting and the devil incarnate but its so delicious.

14. BabyDoll Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    TheCo!!inB Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    it takes a real self righteous nigga to front on pork. dead ass.

^ I want someone to really explain the reasoning why pork is so revolting and disgusting? I have asked so many people and have heard the thing about leaving out all night and watching worms come out of it and the bible stating that God cast demons out of the pig or that the pig is a filthy animal (but all animals are filthy – including chickens) but none of that is a succinct answer to ban pork in my book. Word to my ex that is a muslim…I really don’t get the denouncing of pork.

15. Joey Profit$ Says:

eskay Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    pork is digusting and the devil incarnate but its so delicious.

Ain’t nothing better than a rack of ribs down here in FLA.

16. Boosie Says:

aint nothing like a burnt bolgone sandwich

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

pork is digusting and the devil incarnate but its so delicious.
    ^ ^ ^
    every animal meant for consumption is disgusting though except maybe fish.

18. RIGZ Says:

if u wanna eat pork, then eat pork lol

19. Big Homie Says:

aint nothing like a burnt bolgone sandwich

^ fried bologne sandwiches are crack

20. Boosie Says:

So If Eskay has this nahright BBQ thing. 80 percent of the niggas ain’t be able to eat. Niggas gon be requesting tofu burgers.

21. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    pork is digusting and the devil incarnate but its so delicious.
    ^ ^ ^
    every animal meant for consumption is disgusting though except maybe fish.

^exactly… see me @ 2:26

22. Joey Profit$ Says:

Boosie Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Shit I would find that hard to believe especially if niggas are hittin on a few L’s that BBQ smell would have niggas hynoptized..

23. Big Homie Says:

Shrimps are the scavengers of the sea, they eat anything floating around the ocean. Best believe I will eat a shrimp, especially them coconut fried joints. So I definitely will eat meat off a pig that will roll around and eat mud. Fuck it. If it dont kill me, I will eat it. Sheeit I let random women sit on my face, what is a slab of ribs going to do? Nothing, but put me to sleep.

24. Da PartyStarter Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:26 pm

BabyDoll Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    TheCo!!inB Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    it takes a real self righteous nigga to front on pork. dead ass.

^^^^^

Pigs don’t sweat, hebce, they wallow in mud, puddles, excement and so forth to cool off. They have these canals/glands on the backs of there hooves which some of thier secrete waste products. It is TRUE that if you take a fresh pork chop, pour some Pepsi or Coke on it, over night trichonosis worms WILL come out(because of the acid in the soda). The worm sack is ususally destoyed during cooking, which is why it is VERY important to clean up with bleach after handling raw pork. If you remove pork from your diet for six months and then return to eating it, you WILL get sores in your mouth and have an upset tummy until your body readjusts to the poison.

That being said, I’ll eat the “oink” if you put enough barbeque sauce on it…

25. Da PartyStarter Says:

They have these canals/glands on the backs of there hooves which some of their waste secretes from >>>>>>>>>>>>They have these canals/glands on the backs of there hooves which some of thier secrete waste products secrete waste products

My bad, RIF