Video: Evidence ft. Phonte, Blu & will.i.am – For Whom The Bell Tolls

Dope video. Apologies if you’re outside the U.S. and can’t watch it, holler @ Judy McGrath.

Previously: Evidence – For Whom The Bell Tolls (Behind The Scenes) Pt. 2

99 Responses to “Video: Evidence ft. Phonte, Blu & will.i.am – For Whom The Bell Tolls”

1. A tribe called quest Says:

Its a dark day in football. The greatest QB is retiring.

again

2. Blackwater Says:

this song is hot as hell. Remember the first time I heard it I was lit like a Christmas tree

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Blu is that dude.

4. moresickaMC Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:28 pm

Blu is that dude.
    c/s im thinkin down should have blown up by now. smh@hiphop

5. Yung Ho Says:

its been a long time coming……….WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

i know miss info is putting the battery in cams back on the twit design (no shots cam, cause i know you readin)…but he def has to be checking blogs regularly. The pics hes using are the shit all over in the last week.

7. C.H. Says:

Sick video!

8. CHILE ! Says:

Im in the bottom of the map and i still can see it, i’ll be waitin for this video to drop, layover ep is a crazy album and Blu is the most underrated now a days.

great site, i laugh a lot wit the comments

Saludos desde chile pa to los hiphopheads . uno

9. I hate my job Says:

TheManTheMythTheLegend Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever anticipated a mixtape so much.

Word to me staying up(none) late for this shit two nights in a row

10. A tribe called quest Says:

“They shootin you can smell the pistols, they never eva hit the vest, its the real official ”

Yo Ev is that nigga in the west right now

11. Yung Ho Says:

niggas in Chile ……. Mi chile esta grande y picoso

12. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

Killa!

I’m huge in Chile

14. Yung Ho Says:

eskay did you post that Strong Arm Steady video?

15. I hate my job Says:

Oh shit,I been waiting on this for the longest time (nada)

Salutes all Cali dudes up in this bitch!!!!

16. Bananas the Ape Says:

sbxfinest wrote:
    >>A YO Chris Brown try and hit a man like me and see what happens to you.. think you tough cause you beat on a girl..
    ____________

^See…niggas like this get chunks of flesh beaten from their face (n/h) while their body dangles lifeless from my fist that’s gripped around the collar of his shirt.
    “Lover’s Rage” is equavilant to Super Sayan strength….mind your fucking business.

17. SDP Says:

if he can

21. SDP Says:

eskay tryna live his dream by twitting cam

lol
    if he can do that

22. Yung Ho Says:

I represent the whole westttttttttttttt(c)Fashawn ….

these red khaki’s i got on are extra proper …. I feel soo-woo up

23. SDP Says:

eskay tryna live his dream by twitting cam

lol
    if he can do that then one day i’ll b

24. Blackwater Says:

@ Charles Wingate, I’m following you on the twitter

25. State of Grace Says:

Apologies if you’re outside the U.S. and can’t watch it

^^I appreciate that, but even though I really like Blu I’ve seen way too much Obama dick-sucking by will.i.am to ever want to see his face again. We get it dude, you like Obama. Most of us do. But he’s elected now, shut your fucking mouth. Kill that cum dumpster Fergie too.

26. I hate my job Says:

Apologies if you’re outside the U.S. and can’t watch it

FUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. SDP Says:

eskay tryna live his dream by twitting cam

lol
    if he can do that then one day i’ll b able to speak to the martian

28. SDP Says:

damn wtf just happened

29. Big_Seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

I’m huge in Chile

AYO

30. Yung Ho Says:

SDP right on time to show us how comment fallatio is done properly

31. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

@ Charles Wingate, I’m following you on the twitter

^Word. Same.

32. Yung Ho Says:

let me go on twitter real quick, my follow buttin isnt following

33. Yung Ho Says:

let me go on twitter real quick, my follow button isnt following

34. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

eskay Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 6:34 pm
    I’m huge in Chile

lol see this what u gotta love about eskay

i was clowning mazzi one day for only having fans in, like, europe somewhere (his walking blog covered an interview he did that only played overseas).

and eskay was like “fuck yall – foreign fans treat their artists well. blahdy blahdy blahdy mickey factz fred the godson blah.”

so me and beezy was on some “i’m huge in estonia.” or “i’m huge in latvia.”

and now eskay’s on that shit like as if we didn’t come up with that joke to clown him in the first place. LOL.

35. State of Grace Says:

I wish I knew if eskay was trying to live his dream in some way. By twitting someone perhaps? But who?

36. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

^Gem.

37. Yung Ho Says:

chile = spanish slang for COCK ….swear to god

38. CHILE ! Says:

>>I’m huge in Chile

mm, Not huge..but, everytime a dude talk to me bout hip hop , i tell him this is the real shit on the net, period. some of ’em are just 2 busy lookin 4 that reggaeton bullshit

39. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i give ur baby moms 10 inches of chile and she say ay papi

40. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

eskay has his way (blogwise) with Tiger Rebels is Sri Lanka

41. moresickaMC Says:

STD lost

42. Big_Seth Says:

CHILE ! Says:

Told you AYO…

lol

43. A tribe called quest Says:

chile = spanish slang for COCK ….swear to god

–Never ever heard that, im dominican. must be a west coast thing

44. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

CHILE ! Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 6:40 pm
    >>I’m huge in Chile

mm, Not huge

>AFUCKINGYOOOOOOOOOOO

45. SDP Says:

@killa1 Killa! what’s good homie? I need that “Ohio”

he kept it conservative…nice and simple lmao

46. CHILE ! Says:

Yung Ho ?

Ho? LOL

Naw Chile its like , Spice or sum shit like that but just in mexico, actually chile got a big hiphop fan base..more than any other country in sudamerica, not even in argentina..they dont even kno bout real hiphop LOL

47. Big_Seth Says:

^^already called it Beezy

HAHA

48. SDP Says:

must be a west coast thing

negative

49. Yung Ho Says:

sony pictures is following me, who that be?

50. Yung Ho Says:

ohhhhhh I guess only the MExicanos Say Chile as a slang word for Cock ….

51. SDP Says:

yung ho talking about cock…well…aint dat ironic

52. Yung Ho Says:

Suck Dick 4 Pleasure = SDP

53. joffe jo Says:

niggas don’t say cock

54. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:44 pm

ohhhhhh I guess only the MExicanos Say Chile as a slang word for Cock ….

so what do you say when you really want some chili (none)

cuz when speaking you can’t tell the difference.

HAHA

55. Yung Ho Says:

my name is purely cultural and organic

56. CHILE ! Says:

>> ohhhhhh I guess only the MExicanos Say Chile as a slang word for Cock

Nobody says chile as a slang word for cock dude, but if u sucked the Chile of sumbody…thats yo business

57. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

LOL @ Chile…shots fired!

58. Yung Ho Says:

so what do you say when you really want some chili (none)

You just say it and hold the pause, occasionally somebody will get the Pun and say “SO YOU WANT CHILE, HEY NOW!” lol

59. Blackwater Says:

60. Yung Ho Says:

BW block them, no mutumbo

61. I hate my job Says:

I hate my job Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

62. Blackwater Says:

anybody remember those Ziggy skits from Cash Money… that nigga was hilarious

63. SDP Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 6:45 pm
    Suck Dick 4 Pleasure = SDP

ur girl likes to call it Super Dick Penetration

but u might not wana video blog about that one …

and ur still talkin about dick

64. nation Says:

>> can you remove people who choose to follow you on Twitter? I been on for like a day and I don’t know these people

lol that’s how i was feeling after a day. throw your shit on private for starters then block them i guess

65. moresickaMC Says:

So Rick is officially the new Hype

66. A tribe called quest Says:

“Pimp stroll like there’s fishes in my sole spit flows doper than lindsey’s noseee”

Daytona > your favorite rapper

67. SDP Says:

CHILE ! Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 6:46 pm
    >> ohhhhhh I guess only the MExicanos Say Chile as a slang word for Cock

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

68. Yung Ho Says:

Chileeeeeeeeeeeeee

69. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung Ho Says:

HAHA. I was jokin man. its cool

70. nation Says:

the real truth Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

I stopped watchin How I Met Your Mother after NPH came out the closet…his character on the show is not believeable at all and he was the funniest one

^ smh

71. Big_Seth Says:

LMAO @ young braxton.

…on Martin (the show)

72. nation Says:

i’ve yet to see a tweet from BKScribe that doesn’t talk about a TV show

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I got alotta cats on Twitter following me that I don’t know. But how big of an asshole would I have to be to block them? Like, who the fuck am I to block someone who thinks I’m interesting enough to follow?

74. nation Says:

“10 mins, ya’ll ready for the Jadakiss Mixcd”

^ sent 5 mins ago

75. moresickaMC Says:

# nation Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:54 pm

“10 mins, ya’ll ready for the Jadakiss Mixcd”

^ sent 5 mins ago
    smh. what he think???

76. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I stopped watchin How I Met Your Mother
    ===============================
    Me? I’ve basically forgotten that CBS exists. Who watches that shit?

77. State of Grace Says:

the real truth Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

^^Asked for a comment about Top Gun, the real truth became flustered and unable to form coherent sentences.

78. nation Says:

>> Me? I’ve basically forgotten that CBS exists. Who watches that shit?

this is what i said before i gave it a chance, 2-3 episodes in i couldn’t stop watching the shit

79. Bananas the Ape Says:

SDP I think you got my old job fam….don’t blow your brains out trying to cope with the hatred LOL

80. A tribe called quest Says:

“Real. Ruff & rugged, shine like a gold nugget, every time I pick up the microphone I drug it, unplug it on chumps with the gansta battle, Leave your nines at home and bring your skills to the battle”

81. Yung Ho Says:

For nearly a year Nicholas Grod sat on a treasure, telling only his friend and his wife that he’d found $200,000 worth of savings bonds tucked away in his Oregon basement.

Man returns nearly $200K found hidden in his basement to rightful owner.While spring cleaning one day last year, the 32-year-old university student found a wooden box under a homemade canning shelf in the mud room of his northeast Portland home.

“It came loose and I remember I fell back,” he said. “My heart was pounding, and I could see there was typing on the envelope it was in. The star. I realized afterward maybe he even put it there as a clue — X marks the spot.”

What Grod found were war and U.S. Postal Bonds dating back to the 1940s. Mystified by the identity of the owner, Wilfred Petterson, Grod began a research project that eventually led him to the man’s heir.

Grod, an art history and Chinese language major, admitted that he initially felt a lot of emotions.

“I think the biggest one was probably greed,” he said with a laugh, even though he would have been unable to cash the bonds himself.

82. Carlos Voltron Says:

I almost didn’t recognize Blu in the video. He looks like some random cali gang member you kill in GTA or something.

83. Blackwater Says:

^i feel the same way but sometimes its just some dickhead trying to push his political agenda on me. And I really son’t know too many people who can really speak on politics with me without getting sonned immediately.

84. SDP Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 7:01 pm

I hear u bru. it dont bother me at all…its the internet

85. Blackwater Says:

SDP is cool though… No one like a dick rider and thats why they dont fuck with Bananas (none). I feel homo just typing your name

86. Big_Seth Says:

Blu is ill

87. BLuHaZe Says:

The Champ Is Here!

88. Yung Ho Says:

anybody fuck with Flight Club and ordering shit online?

89. Bananas the Ape Says:

SDP Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 7:02 pm

I hear u bru. it dont bother me at all…its the internet
    —————-

I enjoy the hate, but you might be a weak ass individual
    that can’t take it. I log on knowing my position but you seem
    like you be on some “hey guys” and they be like “bitch shut yo hoes ass up”

90. Yung Ho Says:

like you be on some “hey guys” and they be like “bitch shut yo hoes ass up”
    ^^^^^^^^
    no shots….*dead*

91. C.H. Says:

Sick video

92. Kell-El Says:

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

93. bb Says:

ev ca alllll dayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! west up

94. TENSY Says:

Big Up to Evidence for ReInventing Himself.He could have stopped at Dilated and still been proud,but this is a big jump.Does anyone notice that Evidence looks like T.I in this video?

95. Aight Says:

great song n vid
    dope ish
    trust

96. J. Caesar Says:

prolly my fave song on the album…the beat knocks cop the layover ep if you don’t got it

97. spirit equality Says:

^ ^ everybody’s a tough guy on the internet but they don’t get internet access in jail, which is where you would be for beating someone to death over a girl. and while you’d be in jail, someone else would be with *your* girl, while you become someone *else’s* girl in the bing. SMH @ “lover’s rage”. more like sucker’s rage. you dudes need to learn how to walk away…to the next girl’s house. suckers.

98. spirit equality Says:

and to the folks who actually defend chris brown beating rihanna because she gave him herpes, that’s not too bright. he’s about to go to the bing where that r&b star face attracts the wrong kind of attention. his career is over. magic johnson has aids and he didn’t beat anyone up over that shit. instead he bounced back and got more gwap than ever, enough to buy some drugs for that shit that make it like a fucking sexually transmitted allergy. dude is an idiot. yeah, he’d have to be strapped up for the rest of his life to avoid giving it to his next girl, but that beats doing a few years in the bing, which is what he’s facing. you know the D.A. is gonna drop the hammer on him, the highest assault charge they can muster short of having a weapon. and if he hit with any kind of object, he’ll be gone for a while. for what? so he could have herpes in jail? SMH. this dude needed a mentor.

99. Kush Says:

nice vid
    thanks for the internationally friendly one