Video: Budden, Royce & Joell Joking on Tour

This is actually part 3 to these two clips.

65 Responses to “Video: Budden, Royce & Joell Joking on Tour”

1. Beezy Says:

Max B >

2. BabyDoll Says:

*doesn’t get gassed*

3. Mac Brown Says:

never eats fried chicken in front of white folks……in fear of cooning

true story

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I’ rock’em sideways, motherfucker crime pays
    I need it , I get it, I got it, I chop it, I double the profit
    And bubble the pockets. I’m living to die.
    Niggas talk fly till I walk by And pop something.
    Motherfuckers forgot something I’m not fronting.

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

PO!

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Yo, id spend money for a Cam & Shyne CD.

7. Carlos Voltron Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

never eats fried chicken in front of white folks……in fear of cooning

true story

^The funny thing is that white people love fried chicken more than any other race. Col. Saunders wasn’t serving niggas when he first started.

8. b-ease Says:

everyone “goofs-around” but when you put a label as fucking stupid
    as “cooning” on your race you lost already. you’re now alienating and
    classifying “goofing-around” into a shamfeul taboo action.

If you read the debate and seriously think anyone was equating cooning with “goofing around”, then you either lost at reading comprehension or are just being willfully ignorant. But whatever.

9. BabyDoll Says:

*doesn’t watch video for fear of harmless cooning*

10. moresickaMC Says:

smh@ Joells 10 false starts during the foot race with buttons

11. Big_Seth Says:

# Big_Seth Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

>>thats why we are talkin about it.

^I actually started talkin’ about because you said the Swag Surfin’ dance looked coonish. Lol. I figured it’d be a good time to just openly talk about the subject.

Yeah, but the joke evolved to this topic because everyone seemed interested. like I said Dancing aint cooning. Its hard to define what is. for me at least.

I mean I’m sitting here watching Martin.

Dancing is NOT cooning, FTR. Besides meditation, certain dances are direct links to the Most High.

13. BabyDoll Says:

If you don’t think there is a such thing as a “coon” you just might be the coon in question…

True story.

14. moresickaMC Says:

Vlad promotes cooning

15. Bananas the Ape Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    @ Casket

its cooning when you “goof-around” with the specific intent of entertaining white folks with your black antics.

It is a touchy subject because white folks would mock our goofing around and use it to make us feel inferior all throughout history.

This still goes on today… that is why some people are sensitive & that is why we are discussing it.
    ________

Bottomline is NIGGERS are easily influenced a strong Black man is unmoved by childish attempts to belittle him with stereotypes.

you seen how Obama took MSNBC to a soulfood place and ate fried chicken with his pinky up just for spite?
    Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some NIGGERS would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

I used to work a club called Panacea in Detroit and the white girls and bartenders I was fucking actually told me they play mind games with the weak minded drug dealers. They treat him like he could’nt afford a bottle cause he’s black and the stupid fucks buy 3 bottles to prove them wrong no knowing they get paid off commisson.

at that moment I knew that you mind is the only color barrier that holds you back.

# Mac Brown Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

never eats fried chicken in front of white folks……in fear of cooning

true story

^SMFH

That’s called programming. You think all these KFC’s/Popeyes are open solely based on Black dollars? You wildin’.

# moresickaMC Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Vlad promotes cooning

^Agreed.

18. Bananas the Ape Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    @ Casket

________

Bottomline is NIGG/ERS are easily influenced a strong Black man is unmoved by childish attempts to belittle him with stereotypes.

Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some NIGG/ERS would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

19. moresickaMC Says:

Max-b is treadin that line btween entertainment and cooning. hes in danger of becoming a full coon tho

>>Besides meditation, certain dances are direct links to the Most High.

*eye roll*

21. Bananas the Ape Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    @ Casket

________

Bottomline is IGGERS are easily influenced a strong Black man is unmoved by childish attempts to belittle him with stereotypes.

Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some IGGERS would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

22. Johnathan Osterman Says:

*Coons it up*
    *Dances freely*

23. Mac Brown Says:

never dances or openly enjoys anything……… in fear of cooning

truth.com

24. Bananas the Ape Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    @ Casket

________

Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some NIGGERS would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

25. BabyDoll Says:

eskay Says:

*eye roll*

^*doesn’t see BD trademark* HEEEEEY!

26. Big_Seth Says:

Church’s Chicken commercials with Black folks dancin to hip hop & eatin chicken is def cooning. They are trying to use stereotypes to their advantage.

but dancing & eating chicken separately or in the privacy of your own home is not. HAHA

# eskay Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:07 pm

>>Besides meditation, certain dances are direct links to the Most High.

*eye roll*

^Next Topic: What physical actions are considered “gay” when performed by a male.

28. Bananas the Ape Says:

yo?

29. b-ease Says:

Dancing is NOT cooning, FTR

Of course not. Dances and acting styles that directly echo the minstrel tradition of the late 1800s and early 1900s however, are. IMO of course.

30. Mac Brown Says:

**does the stanky leg

# moresickaMC Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

^Call him anything, just don’t say he’s not wavy. OWWWW!

32. Voltron Says:

What, lyrically handsome, call collect a king’s ransom
    Jams I write soon become the ghetto anthem
    Way out like Bruce Wayne’s mansion, move like a phantom
    You’ll talk about me to your grandsons
    Cats who claimin they hard be mad fag
    so I run through em like, flood water through sandbags
    Competition is mad, what I got, they can’t have
    Sinkin they ship, like Moby Dick, did Ahab
    Son I’m way past the minimum, it’s a verb millenium
    My rap’s hold a gat to your back, like Palestinians
    Ancient Abyssinia, sure to hold the Gideon
    Official b-boy gentlemen, long term, never the interim
    Born inside the winter wind, day after December 10
    These simpletons they mentionin the synonym for feminine
    Sweeter than some cinnamon from Danish rings by Entenmann’s
    Rush up on adrenaline, they get they asses sent to them
    (Gentlemen) you got a tenement, well then assemble it!
    Leave your unit tremblin like herds of movin elephant
    Intelligent embellishment, follow for your element
    from Flatbush settlement, skin posseses melanin
    Hotter than tales of crack peddlin, makin em WOOP
    like blue gelatin, swing like Duke Ellington
    Broader than Barrington Levy, believe me
    The hot oppresion rent who burn down your chief teepee
    You see me?

33. Bananas the Ape Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    @ Casket

________

Bottomline is N’S are easily influenced a strong Black man is unmoved by childish attempts to belittle him with stereotypes.

Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some N’S would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

34. Voltron Says:

“He pimp-slapped her and punched her in the face,” a friend of Rihanna told Us.

35. b-ease Says:

*eye roll*

*dead*

And just to stay on topic :

sucking one’s teeth.

36. Mac Brown Says:

**anything involving the “flailing of the wrist or neck” pause

FTR, I love this shit.

Continue.

38. buddyholly Says:

*dips out of lurk mode*

When you got grown ass Negros doing a dance called “do the stanky leg”…

that’s full blown 100% organic coonin’, it aint no “goofing around” or “harmless ignorant fun”

you southern goons on another level of fucking ignorant SMH

39. BabyDoll Says:

b-ease Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    *eye roll*

*dead*

And just to stay on topic :

sucking one’s teeth.

^rolling of the neck

putting ones hands on ones hip

40. Jersey*made*me Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:59 pm
    But now is only profitable,or MOSTLY profitable for dance crazes….i.e. shucking and jiving.

Dance crazes = shucking & jiving…?

Really???

Wow, I cant even believe I read that tbh

Nah,I didn’t mean it like that.My point is that black people’s success somehow always seems to revolve around dancing.Hip hop was created through verbage which has taken a back seat to dance shit,point blank.A Soulja boy concert would be torture in acapella,but on a dance floor it would be good for the people there.

41. b-ease Says:

@ Voltron

I think that was probably Mos’ best verse on the album outside of Respiration.

42. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 1:07 pm
    >>Besides meditation, certain dances are direct links to the Most High.

*eye roll*

—————

*does tootsie-roll dance for the Most High*

*lightning ensues*

43. Big_Seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:

LMAO

sodomy

44. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Is eating “Soul Food” cooning?

This is a real fucking question btw

# b-ease Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

*eye roll*

*dead*

And just to stay on topic :

sucking one’s teeth.

^Ironically, you don’t know how “masculine” I attempted to be in my West African Dance class at Towson. I know the moves are traditional, cultural, and spiritual, but I was like, “uhhhhh, nah, I aint doin’ that.” Lol. I wouldn’t say that aloud but my actions spoke for itself.

46. Mac Brown Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    Is eating “Soul Food” cooning?

This is a real fucking question btw

**no…. but a soul food eating contest for a white audience would be

47. BabyDoll Says:

buddyholly Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    *dips out of lurk mode*

When you got grown ass Negros doing a dance called “do the stanky leg”…

you southern goons on another level of fucking ignorant SMH

^do goons = coons? For instance, I find Algernod and his bust it babies to be at the height of coonery

48. R.J.Orion Says:

————–

Autotune …

49. b-ease Says:

Is eating “Soul Food” cooning?

This is a real fucking question btw

Why would/How could it be? Cooning has to do with actions performed in the entertainment field.

50. Bananas the Ape Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    @ Casket

________

Bottomline is Coons are easily influenced a strong Black man is unmoved by childish attempts to belittle him with stereotypes.

Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some Coons would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Is eating “Soul Food” cooning?

This is a real fucking question btw

^I wouldn’t call it cooning, but self-inflicted harm to one’s body being as though we made soul food from scraps. And some parts of soul food I still love, but I know it’s not healthy and ultimately compromises our well-being and health.

52. Big_Seth Says:

buddyholly Says:

you southern goons on another level of fucking ignorant SMH

and stereotyping “isn’t” what cooning is based off of?

SMFH. You need to visit the south before you lump everyone in or else you look just as stupid as the whites you are trying to look good in front of.

53. Bananas the Ape Says:

Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some NIGGERS would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

54. Carlos Voltron Says:

Question for you nahgers:

Why is eating watermelon is/was once considered coonish? Chicken, chittlins, etc. I can understand, but watermelon completely defies logic.

55. Voltron Says:

# b-ease Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:11 pm

@ Voltron

I think that was probably Mos’ best verse on the album outside of Respiration.

Thieves In The Night was the truest critique/commentary of you blacks in America. No?

56. b-ease Says:

I mean, you already signed up for the class, why not just go for it (ll)?

I’m dying over here BTW.

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:12 pm

buddyholly Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    *dips out of lurk mode*

When you got grown ass Negros doing a dance called “do the stanky leg”…

you southern goons on another level of fucking ignorant SMH

^Hell to the fuck yeah. That nigga got a Masters and does/says some ig’nant ass shit PURPOSELY. I wouldn’t even mind it if it was just certain songs he kept for the album. But to record that shit for the radio? Nah.

58. Bananas the Ape Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    @ Casket

________

Media couldn’t move that mountain because he didn’t make it Taboo….

…Some NIGGERS would’ve went to a 5 star resturant to try to “fit-in”

59. b-ease Says:

I remember it being dope, but I’d honestly have to go back to the album (which I havent heard in a hot minute) to say how dope.

# b-ease Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

I mean, you already signed up for the class, why not just go for it (ll)?

I’m dying over here BTW.

^Fuck you nigga. Lol

*gets in tune with his thatka*

*does vigorous leg moves*

*keeps arm flair minimal*

# Carlos Voltron Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Question for you nahgers:

^No matter the severity of the harm caused by any food, “eating” is not cooning. Crackers just needed a way to make us feel ashamed for our choice of foods (some of which was limited and out of our hands) due to their jealousy of our innovation.

62. Voltron Says:

# b-ease Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:16 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=1xBZ3Cs9bCM

^peep game

youtube.com/watch?v=T8Qa7wGWkB4

^peep game

65. BRKLYN Says:

IM GLAD MR. BUDDENS FOUND SOME FRIENDS/CLICK, ROYCE IS THE ILLEST ON THE TEAM. BUDDENS IS GARBAGE. YO BUDDENS, YOUR WACK…IF YOU DIDNT KNOW. AND DO THAT VERSE FOR THAT YOUNG NIGGA THAT AIRED YOU ON WORLDSTAR. FYI YOU NIGGAS ARE NOT RUNNIN SHIT AT ALL YOUR MOVEMENT IS CORNY!