Video: 88-Keys Talks ‘Lo Obsession

Applaud this man for his dedication. I don’t really rock ‘Lo all that often anymore unless it’s a special occaison or if I’m in a 90’s kind of mood. Plus alot of my pieces don’t fit like they used to, if you know what I mean. *pats gut*

36 Responses to “Video: 88-Keys Talks ‘Lo Obsession”

1. BabyDoll Says:

at first glance, I thought that was Weezy F…LOL

2. D_Block_4_life Says:

btw D-Block IS Wall Street.
    Holla at me.

3. BabyDoll Says:

I think ‘Lo’s are a classic look on dudes….you can never go wrong in a nice polo.

Polo >

5. 4shizzle Says:

how you gonna say i aint no lo head

6. Boosie Says:

Liz claiborne> polo

^ I put on for polo.

cuz my dior got me more model head?

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

If i was ness i’d go the route of going to clubs and promoting myself. Force diddys hand into putting out my album.
    ======================================
    And that’s what he’s doing. Bad Boy has no East Coast rap acts. NONE. When Ness did that battle with Mysonne, that’s the most rap press Bad Boy’s gotten since Black Rob’s last album.

And fo the record, Foxy Brown >>>

88’s album/mixtape were two of the best of 08.

10. Boosie Says:

11. 4shizzle Says:

snow beach>everything

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Polo is for cats with no fashion sense who wanna be hip. A couple of Lo pieces are cool, but a wardrobe should have more brand in it.

^true.

hilfiger fell off.

14. A tribe called quest Says:

i EAT niggas like a Ding Dong

15. 4shizzle Says:

>>polo’s are nice, I can’t front, but too many people swear by it. there are other good brands.

yousa bamma you probably rock south pole. no shots.

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Ladies love that big horse Polo

18. Troyvul Says:

Timeless pieces> Whatever the fuck your wearing

19. plug Says:

fuck polo. they dont make them shit big enough

20. BabyDoll Says:

lol @ this dude hugging his indian point wear…he def takes his “passion for polo” to a whole new level

>>i cant find any snow beach unless its used…and dont feel comortable wearing used clothes

whatchu think you’re ever gonna find deadstock snow beach? good luck with that.

22. plug Says:

white tee’s>>>>>>>>> polo

23. joffe jo Says:

man did you all know this nigga roberto alomar is giving out aids his ex girlfriend is suing his ass for that shit wtf.

24. farsideoff Says:

I went through a nasty polo phase (yes, I’m comparing it to a disease) where it was all I’d wear. Yeah, you look nice, but I realized it had gone too far when one day I saw an old wealthy white dude wearing the exact same pull over zip sweater as myself. Yes mine was a few sizes bigger, but I just felt like rocking Polo as much after that.

25. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 4:37 pm

yousa bamma you probably rock south pole. no shots.
    ______________________________________________________

Lol and no I’m not a bamma, and I have never bought anything southpole in my life. I like classic pieces. I rock mostly liz claiborne, cause of the quality material. But You prolly rocking a big ass bright leather NBA jacket with some sweats though.

26. BabyDoll Says:

plug Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    fuck polo. they dont make them shit big enough

^your tee well to me looks like a night gown…make your mama proud and take that shit 2 sizes down ©3 stacks…unless you actually need the Big & Tall section…no shots

27. Boosie Says:

I don’t think I can rock a big horse polo…I don’t need people to see I’m wearing polo.

28. nation Says:

fuck polo. they dont make them shit big enough

^^^^^^^^
    get on an exercise plan

^^^^^^^
    Real Talk

32. J. Caesar Says:

polos will never die, i love rockin them shit in the spring/summer

33. elgindotcom Says:

i found a site that has the ranger boots.. undergroundstation.com

i really find a hard time with them being re-released without the original cookie logo on this side.. I questioned if they were authentic at first but then saw the same onces @ marshalls.. go figure.

34. AVANTGOD Says:

‘Lo items vintage
    Me, wear FUBU? Man listen!
    That’s like the Marlboro man smokin a Winston
    Im a Polo Rican! (c) Thirstin Howl III

Classic timeless pieces ! Im from that NYC 90’s boostin era
    ‘Lo down e’yday all day ! U can rock ‘Lo from any era and still be fresh
    2 L’s UP !!!