Video: 10 Minutes with K’NAAN

Starting….now.

29 Responses to “Video: 10 Minutes with K’NAAN”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ending…now

2. Beezy Says:

AYO

3. BabyDoll Says:

!

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 3:44 pm
    Throw an egg in them noodles. And some chopped onion.

That’s hood eatin’.

***I never fucked with onions (?), but a boiled egg is a must for “ooh news”

5. Beezy Says:

For the record Ramen, Oodles of Noodles, and Cup’O’Noodles are all seperate products, disctinct from one another.

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*** CS88’s True Hollywood GChat Of The Day ***

_____: i actually was thinking that i would have enjoyed sex in the movie theater with u

me: from the back standing up?

_____: u know it

me: GATTTTT!

7. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Peanut Butter and Jelly, french toast. Bread Luxuries. I used to love that shit as a kid. Hell, I still eat that shit to this day

8. Yung Ho Says:

ramen or cup-of-noodles was the name we used

9. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 3:46 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 3:44 pm
    Throw an egg in them noodles. And some chopped onion.

That’s hood eatin’.

***I never fucked with onions (?), but a boiled egg is a must for “ooh news”

^Add soy sauce and ketchup and that’s the hood yok! LOL! My cousins stayed doing that but regular ooh news with just enough “juice” was good enough for me.

10. Boosie Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:26 pm

Oh I know…LOL…I make sugar cakes and not them pancakes. Put mad butter add REAL vanilla exract lemon juice(not lemonade). Sugar and add some nutmeg and some cloves. I add buttermilk too. SMH at niggas adding water or regular milk to they pancakes. Put it all on Iron cast skillet. Flip that joint and you good to go.

*Late Pass*

Word to mother, my girl is from Texas and I saw her doing that shit the other day. Making pancakes, she put some lemon juice in the batter, but she had already put milk in it. I was puzzled. I always knew that you don’t mix lemon juice and milk, cuz the lemons causes the milk to spoil automatically. Am i wrong or is she wrong?
    _______________________________________________________

SHe was right. I was saying I only add buttermilk. Not regular milk. Buttermilk gives it a a better texture like you eating peanutbutter. So yeah adding the lemon juice is good. Just don’t add a whole lot cause the lemon juice is pretty strong and can override all the other ingredients. Adding water, is nonsense and regualr milk is aigh it’s just that buttermilk is the best cause of the thickness of its viscosity.

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

**LOL @ “Bread luxuries”..when my cuzzo moved in with a chick, back in the day, I clowned the shit out of him for having croissants in his kitchen…lol…I was pretty ig’nit/ghetto, back then…

12. BabyDoll Says:

Beezy Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

^yes, when using their “official names” but oodles of noodles would suffice when talking about Ramen as well. We never said Ramen, basically…

13. Boosie Says:

At ventech…Dayton, OH

14. Beezy Says:

I judge inflation by the price of Ramen Noodles.

When i was young, they were like 10c a pack. Now, they are like 2/$1. Prices have gone up 500%.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

just enough “juice” was good enough for me.

***pulls out collar with index finger…gulps (none) “is it getting hot in here”? LOL….

16. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^Aight good looks. I’ll apologize by buying a bottle of buttermilk for the cakes. Hahaha.

17. Beezy Says:

it’s just that buttermilk is the best cause of the thickness of its viscosity

^Wow, great fucking word…and used correctly.

Pawz for noticing.

18. Yung Ho Says:

mexgrocer.com/2670.html
    ^^^^^
    I would put a spoonful of this ish in my cup-o-noodles…..that shit makes it delightful tenfold

pho vietcong noodle soup >___________________

19. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 3:50 pm
    just enough “juice” was good enough for me.

^LOL…I started to disclaim that too…smh @ myself

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

All I know is that the sodium levels are off the chain.

21. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Throw an egg in them noodles. And some chopped onion.

That’s hood eatin’.

^ Applaud this man. I add ground beef, onions, scallions, egg…now that is how you cook some noodles. Of course I eat the oriental ones.

of course, also add some broccoli and califlower…you got a full meal.

LMAO @ fuxie’s saltine comment…CRACKA!

22. BabyDoll Says:

^gat damn Boosie…I’m looking at you in a totally different way now. LOL!

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

F a ramen,its oodoos a noodoos in the hood.And them shits is crack with the water drained almost all the way out before you put the seasoning packet in,then mix in some butter,which is margarine where i’m from.CRACK!

24. rex hussla Says:

My doctor prescribed purple codene for my cough…shit went away now I got a full bottle yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahh

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:49 pm

I judge inflation by the price of Ramen Noodles.

damn!…they rippin you off homie they like 15 or 20 cents sometimes 4 for a $1 each over here.

26. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Margarine instead of butter?

Ooodles of noodles instead of Ramen?

man Jersey is soft!

…LOL no shots

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 11th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

***Mix in butter? Ewwww…all you need is noodles, water, seasoning pack, egg, hot sauce, and you’re good to go…

28. Mark Twain Fame Says:

co-sign.

29. Beezy Says:

taste so sweet
    and i dont wanna have a seat cause i dont wanna fall asleep