Video: Ludacris ft. Plies – Nasty Girl

59 Responses to “Video: Ludacris ft. Plies – Nasty Girl”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

Beez, real question, lets just say hypothetically it surfaces that Max B infact did snitch, would that still be your right hand man?

2. A tribe called quest Says:

>>Eskay when you posting that Tribe tribute. I went over to my side peice 2dope and that link is dead. Need that tape man

how’s 8 hours ago work for you?

nahright.com/2009/02/10/jperiod-the-abstract-best-mixtape/

–Time travel >

good looks

3. herbal kint Says:

@ D_Block – fuck a hypothetical go to wshh now

4. herbal kint Says:

” we just trying to bring dignity to rap /
    are you kidding me /
    we literally /
    the epit-o-mie of that ” (c) Fat Joe

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ D_Block – fuck a hypothetical go to wshh now
    lol, now i know, thats why i asked…

6. Beezy Says:

DBlocka im checkin this vid out now….lemme see.

7. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

kid cudi is all over the airwaves in the chi – applaud this man!

day n nite is a certified radio banger — this kid is doin his thang

8. embark Says:

aaaaah Hell Rell can barely read. Niggaz say alot of BS to police, and technically he didnt snitch. “I heard she was laying low at her apt.” Is not snitching.

9. Beezy Says:

OMG OMG

10. D_Block_4_life Says:

Late Pass: But Kiss went it on that Green freestyle

11. k1ng Says:

rawse is killin him self with all this lame come backs.

12. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

beezy what it does

13. anons Says:

eskay, u bit late today with the posts…no shots

algernod’s bamma status is through the roof

14. D_Block_4_life Says:

OMG OMG
    LOL

15. Beezy Says:

Yo this just proves how wavy max really is

Detective: Max, is Gina Conway your girlfriend?

Max: She is one of MANY girlfriends.

16. plug Says:

NIGGAS TRYIN TO KILL THE DON
    IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE PROLLY WIT MY SON IN MY ARMS
    BUT I… DROP EM LIKE ITS HOT
    PASS EM THE GLOCK
    MY LIL SHORTIES A CHIP OFF THE OLE BLOCK

17. Small Eyez Says:

man these broads is bad.
    all em down here in ATL.

gotta get the bread up.
    ASAP.

>>“I should own a Mcdonalds the way I bring the macs out”

^ Like, that’s the best he could think of while using a Mickey D’s reference.

>>day n nite is a certified radio banger — this kid is doin his thang

^I don’t really listen to 92Q but I’m sure they’re droppin’ the ball by NOT playin’ the record. They need to burn that station to the ground and make Kathy Hughes watch from her limo.

19. herbal kint Says:

embark Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

….. saying you will continue to be in contact with the authorities when you receive information is unacceptable whether you mean it or not, you do not give police the impression you are willing to cooperate …..

20. Beezy Says:

“During the call Max received a call from someone named Jim Jones…I then overheard him say to Mr. Jones that “The Cops are questioning me about some bullshit…”

21. Beezy Says:

Max B Cell #:

973-841-1886

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 9:05 pm

Late Pass: But Kiss went it on that Green freestyle

^”I say my grace before I give ’em a buck-fify”

23. EnglandRepresent Says:

Harlem rappers I’d like to see an album from : Black Rob, G-Dep

I’d take an album from BR over another million mixtapes from CH

*anticipates Ty novel*

24. Beezy Says:

Then the cops go looking for Max’s cousin at his crib where he’s holed up with a bitch named China.

They tryin’ to throw salt on the Boss Don.

26. Beezy Says:

God, Max really is the fuckin waviest…this police report is classic.

27. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@ engrep hold up let me induce another novel:

charlie hamilton is fucking wack.

there!

28. Beezy Says:

chea what up broseph

29. herbal kint Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 9:09 pm
    Harlem rappers I’d like to see an album from : Black Rob, G-Dep

I’d take an album from BR over another million mixtapes from CH

*anticipates Ty novel*

… no novel but you lost if thats what you choose ….

30. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 9:10 pm
    God, Max really is the fuckin waviest gayviest…

31. Digital Scales Says:

Iv been known they was gon expose max b, its gon get worse tho, i also knew that 99% of niggas would dismiss it simply cause it was coming from hell rell….

But whatever i dont even give a fuck

32. D_Block_4_life Says:

I’m not saying Max snitched at all plus i could give 15 shits but would ya still co-sign him as your dude? Just curious…

33. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    chea what up broseph

*sheds tear over the bromance of that statement*

max u truly r my bro

34. Digital Scales Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 9:10 pm

@ engrep hold up let me induce another novel:Nahvel:

charlie hamilton is fucking wack.

there!

35. Digital Scales Says:

Fail

Let that heffa do them 18 joints Max. Fuck it. We need more CokeWave. She aint got no damn talent. Well, she did work a strip club. But it’s a recession so aint nobody in there making it rain.

37. Beezy Says:

wow so yeah, Max def did give up the location of where that chick was supposed to be at…whether they got her from his info who knows.

38. PHENOMENON Says:

I still fail to see what the big deal is about these Tyle Perry movies.

Not to say his work is wack or anything, but. . .

39. Beezy Says:

max u truly r my bro

^Just keep the relationship brofessional chea

Prediction:

Jim Jones will shave his beard and cut his braids in order to appeal to a broader audience after the floppage of Pray IV Reign.

I’ll bet anything.

41. Digital Scales Says:

*Makes it hail*

*throws nickels in the air*

*tosses rolls of nickels to bartender for keeping ice cold*

42. JayRight Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 9:08 pm
    # D_Block_4_life Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 9:05 pm

Late Pass: But Kiss went it on that Green freestyle

^”I say my grace before I give ‘em a buck-fify”

^WOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

I still fail to see what the big deal is about these Tyle Perry movies.

Not to say his work is wack or anything, but. . .

^Me and this chick last night was just talkin’ about the buffoonery of his movies. Mainly the Madea joints.

44. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 9:16 pm
    max u truly r my bro

^Just keep the relationship brofessional chea

from bro to bro, i hope ur keeping ur brosac squeaky clean by only hitting bitches whilst using brotection – preferably brophylactics – with copious amounts of sperm-bro-cide slathered on for good measured.

45. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

pray iv reign will sell 330 copies (c) cappadonna

46. anons Says:

smh @ wayne breaking down a-rod’s drug use…irony

youtube.com/watch?v=8sbt3Z7Alxs

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

… no novel but you lost if thats what you choose ….

Nah. Really though the 2 BR albums > CH’s catalogue to date.

Child of the Ghetto > CH’s catalogue to date.

Bad Boy used to have an ill roster.

48. EnglandRepresent Says:

smg @ my shrub supplier gettin robbed. 50k of cash and merchandise. Shoulda had better security measures in place. I tried to tell him.

49. Beezy Says:

I wouldnt even download Pray IV Reign. I havent listened to anything off of it except for Pop Champagne.

That joint Turn My Swag On might be aight though…judging by how Jeezy made it work.

50. PW Says:

0k of cash and merchandise.

That hurts.

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels style?

51. herbal kint Says:

you know why I’m so pissed the jada mixtape didn’t drop today ? cause that means it only gets 2 days in my rotation before the new CH mixtape drops on Friday, if it dropped today I could of at least gotten 3 days out of it

52. Digital Scales Says:

if u name ur daughter “dollicia” what is the over under that her future profession won’t involve getting rained on

*death* @ chea

53. D_Block_4_life Says:

I just seen the Hell Rell video and Holy Shit…..wow…..no more words..

54. Beezy Says:

yo I want the lyrics to Lil Hood’s rap on Love of Ray-J last night….shit was gangster.

55. Beezy Says:

I just seen the Hell Rell video and Holy Shit…..wow…..no more words..

^At most Max gave up an address that she may or may not have been at. He might have been throwing them off track, given that if she gets caught they link him.

56. PHENOMENON Says:

firemeetsdesire.com/

^ ^
    Lol, I swear Burger King has the ilest promotions.

Flame Broiled Burger Sensual Flame Purfume?? PURCHACE!!

Maybe this will get Shavy in the “mood”.

57. anons Says:

he murderd that track

58. E.J. Says:

I wish rappers would put more white girls in their videos. White girls are sexy. I respect my sistas but the snow bunnies have taken over.

What you want me to do? I’m sorry!

59. BACK2BIZ Says:

Looks like the video was fun to shoot and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves on the set! lol but I love Ludcris and I think hes a great artist and seems like a relly nice person too…cant wait to see whats the next single hes going to drop!