Video: Jadakiss Ondaspot Freestyle

Ok, so Green says no mixtape until tomorrow, so this will have to do for now.

After the jump: a bonus session with Johnny Polygon and Ghostridah.

73 Responses to “Video: Jadakiss Ondaspot Freestyle”

1. G7 Says:

a few monitors gettin’ crushed right now

2. herbal kint Says:

Fuck that

* refuses to listen off GP *

3. embark Says:

*closes Nah Right Window*

*plugs in ear phones*

5. rex hussla Says:

The UK’s News of the World reports that Lisa Best caught her husband, John, “with his online trousers round his ankles–having gay dungeon romps in the web world Second Life.”

“I saw John’s little person having it off with another man in a dungeon on the screen,” said horrified Lisa, 28.

“I just froze with my head on the pillow, silently watching what he was doing. I felt sick to my stomach.

After four years of marriage she is divorcing him despite his pleadings that he was only “messing about”. “There were three in our marriage–myself, John and his laptop. He had it with him everywhere, even in bed,” said Lisa.

“And over the last few months he’d become really hooked on Second Life.”

6. shemesh Says:

FUCK the uk

7. Yung Ho Says:

“a lot of niggas lost their pops to the drug game, other niggas lost their blocks when the thugs came”

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 6:53 pm

^Them negatives aint a good look chiefy.

1.) you WILL get reported

2.) other buyers might be reluctant to sell to you because of the negative

10. rex hussla Says:

Johnny Polygon and Ghostridah
    __________________________

LMAO

11. G7 Says:

>>Last week, a man informed his wife that he wanted a divorce via Facebook. This week, a woman wants a divorce after catching her husband in a virtual affair on Second Life!

====
    smh

12. EnglandRepresent Says:

All this World of Warcraft/Second Life/Computer geek fest type of activity is strange to me. People who fuck with that shit seem like they have little to no social life. I was interviewing peeps for the spare bedroom in my house and some bint said she was big into World of Warcraft. I gave her the stank eye and told her to get out. Geeky ass virtual world inhabiting lookin ass muthafuckas.

13. EnglandRepresent Says:

G7 strike me as a World of Warcraft computer nodule killer dwarf higher level 7 playin lookin ass fucker.

“say my grace before I give ’em a buck-fifty”

Some of yall won’t get that.

Jeez Louise.

*plays back from when Lantern fucks up*

>>ok I won some J’s on ebay but I didnt notice that it said used, fuck me!!! I am not paying for them. WHat is the worst that happens, a negative on my shit?

you might as well just pay for em it ain’t worth the neg. are they in good condition? oh and ebay FAIL btw.

16. G7 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 6:59 pm

^lol. naw son. but wha’gwan king?

17. rex hussla Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

__________________________________________________________

I went to an Art & Design school and about 33% were majoring in 3-D, Video Game Art, etc. etc. Yooooooo they were the weirdest motherfuckers ever…they didn’t shower, they didn’t give a fuck, they would talk in video game character voices and they dressed like late 90’s ravers. They were all just downright disturbing.

18. A tribe called quest Says:

Is anyone else having trouble with that sendspace link green put up

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

Do I lose for refusing to buy shit online? I like my shit to be tangible. When I hand over some scratch i wanna shopping bag with either some threads or some kicks in it in return.

20. rex hussla Says:

Fux you could just put them back up for sale…that negative shit is a bitch. My account has been suspended for like 5 years LMAO. And two of the complaints on me weren’t even valid, but it’s impossible to get ahold of somebody at ebay about that shit. They don’t give a fuck.

21. G7 Says:

no loss unless you feel like you’re losing

*100% positive feedback eBay*

u mad!?!

23. embark Says:

Im at the point where i dont even know what a shopping bag is any more.
    You dont loose by the globe looses.

24. G7 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:02 pm
    Is anyone else having trouble with that sendspace link green put up

^yeah, the link ain’t linkin’. nh.

25. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^

26. embark Says:

but*

27. A tribe called quest Says:

“self defense is for bitches you should hit that nigga first”

funny

28. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^^
    (c)Some of the IT guys over here at work

29. TheCo!!inB Says:

just sell em again fux if you don’t like em. in another 20 years you’ll make your money back. if you ball just use em to hoop in.
    nobody believed my auction but I sold 10 pairs of J’s for 500 on ebay. Sold em to a high school kid in Jerz,

# eskay Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:04 pm

*100% positive feedback eBay*

u mad!?!

^I stay on 100 Nascar drivers.

>>Im at the point where i dont even know what a shopping bag is any more.

sizzle. the only thing I won’t buy online is jeans.

32. Yung Ho Says:

embark Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:05 pm
    Im at the point where i dont even know what a shopping bag is any more.

word but Barneys and Blue Fly uses nice packaging.[||]

33. EnglandRepresent Says:

Nada G. Slackin at work. Whats the chat? *daps*

I’m sayin though Rex. I spend zero time on computers unless I’m at work. But people who spend their lives in a virtual world got to be some disturbed giblets. The typa folk to shank you in your sleep and cut you up and maybe sautee various body parts in garlic or some shit. Folk who’s lives are ruled by the internet/computers/virtual reality are some strange muthafuckas. *looks at Eskay*

>>I had completely forgot about it. I won them yesterday and I got a message “You have 24hours to pay or the item will be relisted” …… I wrote “I didnt know they were used, I am sorry but go ahead an relist them” ……. my shit is at 100% and I always pay but I feel dooped cuz dude had brilliant pictures and 100 selling and shit, but then I just read a part that said “Used” ………wtf I dont need that shit

dude, if they’re in mint condition, whats the problem? or are you one of these people that won’t wear a pair of kicks if somebody elses foot has been in them? you do know that niggas try on those kicks you buy in the store right?

35. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay says:
    100% positive feedback on ebay
    you mad?!?
    ^ ^ ^
    SnuggieMan67, is that you?

36. rex hussla Says:

Who the fuck is Kyle Montgomery on NBATV with GP and Webber?!?! His swag is kinda forced.

37. Yung Ho Says:

the only thing I won’t buy online is jeans.

^^^^^^
    hell nah I know 501’s and how they fit 32×32 my nigs ……… and GAP flat Front Khaki 31×32 …….owwwwwwwwwww no snug fit

>>word but Barneys and Blue Fly uses nice packaging.[||]

yo, you ever see the way Ralph Lauren packages shit you order online? I don’t even be wanting to unwrap that shit.

39. EnglandRepresent Says:

eskay says:
    100% positive feedback on ebay
    you mad?!?
    ^ ^ ^
    SnuggieMan67, is that you?

^^lmfao

>>32×32 my nigs ……… and GAP flat Front Khaki 31×32 …….owwwwwwwwwww no snug fit

you’re a petite little guy arentcha farouq? [ll]

41. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^

42. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^
    word. Or GUCCI REALLY GOES IN

Eskay I am 6ft 170 9% body fat and a gemini ….just in case

43. TheCo!!inB Says:

Digital Gravel has the best selection of graphic t’s online

44. Yung Ho Says:

click the name you seen my pic with CuDi I goes in with the pectoral muscles on the slim frame

45. A tribe called quest Says:

Digital Gravel has the best selection of graphic t’s online

–Negative, Yellow rat bastard >

46. EnglandRepresent Says:

My flat cap > Fux’s flat cap

No disrespect

*dies* @ I’m a Gemini

>>YUP that is me. I could buy insoles and shit. Also if you just slip in and slip out at the store that is different, than a nigga running, walking, sweating in them. Plus they are the 7’s cream colored so its a no go, high tops his ankles were probably rubbing up in there. YUCKKKKKKKKK

lol, i mean yo, it depends. sometimes people wore shit once and list them as used. you can usually tell from the pics. but anyway, just pay for them and resell.

49. wavy is a cliche Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:16 pm
    Digital Gravel has the best selection of graphic t’s online

–Negative, Yellow rat bastard >

*blank stare*

50. TheCo!!inB Says:

I have re-used the wrapping from eluxury.com products.

>>–Negative, Yellow rat bastard >

*co-blank stare*

I went into that store in the mall one day to look at kicks and thought I walked into a fucking Goth bar.

you talking about the Bugs Bunnies right Fux?

53. wavy is a cliche Says:

eskay Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:20 pm
    >>–Negative, Yellow rat bastard >

*co-blank stare*

i walked into that store one day thought i walked into a gay bar

54. Yung Ho Says:

eskay Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:20 pm
    you talking about the Bugs Bunnies right Fux?

^^^^^^
    Ya the Cream and Blue and Orange……fuck those are beautiful

55. Big Homie Says:

Tomorrow what.the.fuck?

That Coke Wave is crazy btw

56. embark Says:

Yellow Rat Bastard? AYO
    Disgusting.

# eskay Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:18 pm

^And the ill part is that he’ll probably make more on the re-sell.

58. rex hussla Says:

i39.tinypic.com/jpftqr.jpg

i44.tinypic.com/2qtv5o5.jpg

i39.tinypic.com/s5vhph.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shirt samples

59. Yung Ho Says:

I go to the Mall and dont buy shit, swear to god the last thing I got was a bc ethic Run Dmc shirt for 10bucks and a Lemonade from the chicks

60. A tribe called quest Says:

I thought we were talking about online, fuck walking in the store lol

61. EnglandRepresent Says:

Di-damn. All these bushfires around Melbourne in Aussie are savage. 178 dead and climbing. There’s photos of families char-grilled in their cars as they tried to escape the bushfire but that shit just devoured them. Sad stuff.

62. Big Homie Says:

I could go for a new Cam joint with Max B on the hook

>>Ya the Cream and Blue and Orange……fuck those are beautiful

blue and orange?

64. EnglandRepresent Says:

The illest jeans I got is from this boutique jeans store called Bangs Boutique here in Melbourne. Them shits is ridiculously pricey ($380-450)but the quality is immense. Silk lining in the pockets. That is gangster.

# Big Homie Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:23 pm

Tomorrow what.the.fuck?

That Coke Wave is crazy btw

# Big Homie Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:27 pm

I could go for a new Cam joint with Max B on the hook

^If I was a chick you’d be sayin’ all the right things. No homo

>>anyway, I got the Bugs off Ebay when the countdown pack first dropped. crispy, paid 200, the most I ever paid for a pair of kicks in my life, but it was so worth it.

still haven’t worn em, but sometimes I just take em out and lick em.

next post is imperial

Damn, yall ninjas are Osama Bin Ballers.

I rock strictly old schools and will ice grill the clerk if they think I’m gonna pay over $50 – 60.

69. embark Says:

Who made those eng? I paid a grip from some black PRPS’ once with a crazy pocket linings last year..

and no shots ENG but this shirt http://tinyurl.com/awbd6c >>>> YRB

i refuse to pay less than $100 for a pair of jeans. i’ve leaned my lesson. you they’re pricey, but you win in the long run because anything less gets ragged after 3 months.

actually i’m lying, I did cop a pair of Levi’s on sale during the holidays.

72. whatwhat Says:

that beat with jada’s rhymes can make somebody be dangerous.

73. streetz Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:08 pm

>>Im at the point where i dont even know what a shopping bag is any more.

sizzle. the only thing I won’t buy online is jeans.

^^^^^ Dont sleep Esk. If you know your size (NONE) and brandname you can live off Jeans on Ebay! I copped a few with no problem.

Watches on Ebay from certified retailers are BAWSE too. I fux with Invicta and breitling, not that Spook shit common humanoids deal with