Video: Havoc – Heart of the Grind (Behind the Scenes)

Previously: Havoc – Heart Of The Grind

156 Responses to “Video: Havoc – Heart of the Grind (Behind the Scenes)”

1. TheCo!!inB Says:

late pass: I just signed up for twitter, and no homo on following you niggas.

2. nation Says:

lol @ Jay-Z sitting next to him

*dead*

I didn’t even notice that screenshot.

4. TheCo!!inB Says:

Smoothe the Trigga > Mobb Deep
    ^ ^ ^
    Ill and Al Skratch > Trigga > Mobb Deep

5. Voltron Says:

DOES ANYONE HAVE COMMON x DILLA – LOVE IS INSTRUMENTAL????

PLEASE PUT IT UP!(no) PLEASE!!!!!!!

6. bb Says:

the co!!nb sound real dumb
    alc mobb deep classic ny gutter shit

7. the real truth Says:

“Ask Mobb Deep, i hold triggas to crews, you little fucks i got money stacks bigger than you, when i was pushin weight, back in 88, you were a ballerina i got the pictures i seen ya”

8. sleep Says:

This guy is not a very good rapper

9. Bananas the Ape Says:

dimewars.com/Video/default.aspx?vn=Jay-Z+Has+No+Comment+On+Rihanna&bcmediaid=51712223-e056-46aa-a5a9-d80bc49c660e

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ bb
    by the time alc started producing Mobb Prodigy had already fallen off. It’s a personal opinion, i’d rather listen to my Ill/Al Skratch tape than them niggas.

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

with the exception of Keep it Thoro

12. bb Says:

yo im bout alc joints and EV really never thought p feel off like the rest of the world return of the mac was a classic imo

13. Plug Says:

DOES ANYONE HAVE COMMON x DILLA – LOVE IS INSTRUMENTAL????
    —–
    I was gonna go to the whip but its raining. what was that on? the shining?

14. bb Says:

win or loose, noyds joints, free agents mixtape insomnia heavy surv too many joints people gona sleep on dont let me keep on!!!!hold u down doggie

15. bb Says:

the truth quoten that sell out illumitainti industry wanna be cracker ceo corporate giant imo

16. PW Says:

Why were they playin ‘Whoop That Trick’ in the club the other day?

I hate Houston… I need to get out of here.

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Plug
    it is on the shining

18. the real truth Says:

So?

19. Sam Says:

@jrp14
    depositfiles.com/files/q4zfotrmv
    caltroit

20. bb Says:

he ridin with the other side thats all everyone goes right ev goes left so common soundbombing

21. Voltron Says:

# Plug Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:09 am

DOES ANYONE HAVE COMMON x DILLA – LOVE IS INSTRUMENTAL????
    —–
    I was gonna go to the whip but its raining. what was that on? the shining?

i got it now. im so happy.

22. bb Says:

yea voltron its a heater

23. Voltron Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:13 am

@ Plug
    it is on the shining

no its not

24. EnglandRepresent Says:

Why were they playin ‘Whoop That Trick’ in the club the other day?

I hate Houston… I need to get out of here.

^^lmao. Not the joint out of Hustle and Flow by Terrence Howard????? LMFAO if it is.

25. bb Says:

common sense

26. Voltron Says:

Why were they playin ‘Whoop That Trick’ in the club the other day?

I hate Houston… I need to get out of here.

*dead*

27. Voltron Says:

Whats Kweli’s best album?

I’m THE Mos stan but i dont get why Kweli is praised. Kweli = Blu

28. bb Says:

im not sure i feel blu w/o exile

29. PW Says:

Same one. I was kinda faded at the time so I made sure to confer with my bredrin to make sure I wasn’t trippin.

Needless to say I needed another drink after that.

30. TheCo!!inB Says:

so far to go with d’angelo is on the shining. i’m thinking love moving. there are two songs with love in the title on the shining

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

kweli’s best solo or can you count reflection eternal album?

32. Voltron Says:

Life Expectancy of Winners

In 2001 Donald A. Redelmeier, MD, and Sheldon M. Singh, BSc published a study in the Annals of Internal Medicine in which they found:

“Winning an Academy Award was associated with a large gain in life expectancy for actors and actresses…Winning an Academy Award can increase a performer’s stature and may add to their longevity. The absolute difference in life expectancy is about equal to the societal consequence of curing all cancers in all people for all time (22, 23). Moreover, movie stars who have won multiple Academy Awards have a survival advantage of 6.0 years (CI, 0.7 to 11.3 years) over performers with multiple films but no victories. Formal education is not the only way to improve health, and strict poverty is not the only way to worsen health. The main implication is that higher status may be linked to lower mortality rates even at very impressive levels of achievement.”[1]

The aforementioned authors did an update to 29 March 2006 in which they found 122 more individuals and 144 more deaths since their first publication. Their unadjusted analysis showed a smaller survival advantage of 3.6 years for winners compared to their fellow nominees and costars in the films in which their performance garnered them their award.[2] However, in a 2006 published study by Marie-Pierre Sylvestre, MSc, Ella Husztl, MSc, and James A. Hanley, PhD, the authors found:

“The statistical method used to derive this statistically significant difference gave winners an unfair advantage because it credited an Oscar winner’s years of life before winning toward survival subsequent to winning. When the authors of the current article reanalyzed the data using methods that avoided this “immortal time” bias, the survival advantage was closer to 1 year and was not statistically significant. The bias in Redelmeier and Singh’s study is not limited to longevity comparisons of persons who reach different ranks within their profession.”[3]

WHAT
    THE
    FUCK?

33. the real truth Says:

Pitch Black – It’s All Real – Premo top 10 Beat

34. bb Says:

dont know kwelis albums well enough to give an opinion

35. jrp14 Says:

Sam Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:15 am
    @jrp14
    depositfiles.com/files/q4zfotrmv
    caltroit

Shiiiit sam…goooood lookin out…seems like you hooked me up with somethin else recently…anyways, much appreciated.

@EVERYONE Love Is…is off of Be…if thats what you are wondering…and you all lost for not owning Be

36. PW Says:

# the real truth Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:26 am

Pitch Black – It’s All Real – Premo top 10 Beat

Co-Fuckin-sign.

37. Voltron Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:25 am

kweli’s best solo or can you count reflection eternal album?

Reflection Eternal is like 3/10…

whats the beautiful struggle vs quality vs eardrum saying?

38. Voltron Says:

# PW Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:27 am

# the real truth Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:26 am

Pitch Black – It’s All Real – Premo top 10 Beat

Co-Fuckin-sign.

HEY HEY HEY

Its Dilla week.
    watch what you sayin.

back to original programming next week.

39. PW Says:

whats the beautiful struggle vs quality vs eardrum saying?

Quality > Eardrum > Beautiful Struggle

40. bb Says:

premo top 3 any takers and that pitch black joint he gave to someone else cant think who help here

41. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^That shit is sad. You should consider fire bombing that place.

42. the real truth Says:

HEY HEY HEY

Its Dilla week.
    watch what you sayin.

back to original programming next week.

Lol My bad

Donuts > Your favorite album

43. bb Says:

sorry but im a premo cat dilla very few illa rip

44. PW Says:

That shit is sad. You should consider fire bombing that place.

The crazy thing is that I had great time overall. I was winning all night. I might even have to go back there.

Sad indeed.

45. bb Says:

did anyone get at that premo/pitch black joint or am i that hi

46. TheCo!!inB Says:

his madlib album was good. ear drum felt like his best work to date the first few listens but the more I went back and listened to it I only would listen to the joint where he’s rappin “aint nothin like wakin up with a stranger in your bed” and the joint with KRS. production wise it’s his best album to date.

47. TheCo!!inB Says:

Honourable mention : Unbelievable , NY State of Mind

Pitch Black, Ghetto (Jay-Z), Guru ft.Mendoughza – Back 2 Back were ill as well

50. Voltron Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:36 am

voltron are you saying reflection eternal was a 3 out of 10? I don’t follow

Ludas best was Chicken and Beer right?

51. bb Says:

way too many for me but those r classic
    the lox joints were classic, every gangstarr joint was piff, all his nas records and biggie joints

52. PW Says:

Pitch Black Law was disappointing… It’s All Real and Good Times were like the only real quality tracks on there.

Maybe its time i give it a second listen?

The delay between first and second listens is sometimes years inbetween.

That came in handy the other day when I had the itch for some new Jay-Z. So I picked up BP2 and Vol.3 again…it was almost like Ive never heard em.

53. jrp14 Says:

Unbelievable is undoubtedly my favorite Premo beat…i couldnt even try and say what my favorite Dilla joint is…if I had to I would probably say either Nag Champa, Let’s Ride, or Won’t Do…thats too hard though, and thats why hes the greatest

54. Snottie Pippen Says:

LF-this beyonce diva song is gonna get alot of bitches feelins hurt

55. Voltron Says:

i swear down Luda doesnt know how to make an album.

56. EnglandRepresent Says:

We Got Gunz by Gangstarr feat Fat Joe and MOP was an ILL instrumental as well. Automatic screwface when listening to that joint.

Premo is by far my favourite producer.

57. Bananas the Ape Says:

SupaStar
    Nas Is Like
    MVP (ludacris)
    A Million
    Disicpline
    Royalty

Aww man fuck Premo is that dude, but you can’t compare him to Dilla
    that’s like comparing an AK with no bullets to AK bullets with no AK….

58. TheCo!!inB Says:

all luda albums are the same
    underated Preemo beat was Gangstar All 4 Tha Cash. it has the scratch hook “Get the money, neva have to run”. Guru’s verses were trash

59. the real truth Says:

NYG’z – Giantz Ta Thiz Was heat rock…Lol @ Flex playin tht beat almost every time some one freestyles @ Hot 97

60. bb Says:

rap phenomen, big shugs let the music play all big shugs prm joints ditc joints, wtahct how it go down so amazin for term, classic w/nas rakim and fruity and the ins joint with gangstarr above the clouds sorry i told u he is my top doggie i think

61. bb Says:

those nygz joints were all dope

62. Rockabye Says:

T.I. on Carson Daly right now.

63. TheCo!!inB Says:

another good Preemo joint was Hands High on Notorious (his first release after his passing) Preemo drums just work well with Big’s vocals.

64. bb Says:

rockabye who cares????

65. bb Says:

rockabye who cares????

66. Rockabye Says:

Tip talked to Breezy today: “I told him, ‘This too shall pass.'”

Carson: “Do you know what happened?”

“No.”

67. the real truth Says:

So in yall opinion who was better

Premier or Dilla?

68. anons Says:

why wasnt’ Comfortable the second single off of Carter III…?

i can’t turn that shit off these days for some reason

69. Rockabye Says:

rockabye who cares????

Clearly, my roommate, who subjected me to this crap, no headphones, at this hour. Plus, I enjoy Tip’s interviews.

70. A tribe called quest Says:

my top 3 premi beats

Jfk2LAx
    Nas is like
    mass appeal

Honorable mentions: Code of the streets, Ny state of mind, Boom

71. anons Says:

Tip talked to Breezy today: “I told him, ‘This too shall pass.’”

Carson: “Do you know what happened?”

“No.”

*dead*

Tip is tight lipped now? (no EC)

72. nirun Says:

smfh at wale’s cover art

73. rex hussla Says:

Primo beats!?!??!?!?!?!!!

Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers
    1,2 Pass It
    Rakim – It’s Been a Long Time
    Rite Where U Stand
    I’ve Committed Murder
    Come Clean

I could go all night [ll]

74. nirun Says:

somehow 9th wonder’s cape is flying in between wale’s legs…

75. the real truth Says:

Fat Joe “The Shit Is Real” – Not a fan of fat man but this shit was crack

76. bb Says:

rip dilla but yall know my choice premo then pete rock 1 2 imo and for those who dont know please get off the carter III cuz rep ur city with no voice effects please

77. nirun Says:

speakin of primo beats, what about all those tracks he did for christina aguilera (n/h)

78. bb Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 1:53 am
    Primo beats!?!??!?!?!?!!!

Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers
    1,2 Pass It
    Rakim – It’s Been a Long Time
    Rite Where U Stand
    I’ve Committed Murder
    Come Clean

I could go all night [ll]

COSIGN ^^^^^^^^^^to the fullest the last line

79. TheCo!!inB Says:

cause radio was getting a lot of request for mrs. officer. comfortable is a great record though.

80. the real truth Says:

Nas “Come Get Me” – Nas murdered this

81. esquire Says:

term murdered preem’s “watch how it go down”

82. Plug Says:

Come clean= best premo beat

83. bb Says:

nirun no clue but im guess the paper was right and i heard him talk on it he was more than surpised she was into group home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84. killa jones Says:

lol i think there chancing chris brown!!!

media.myfoxla.com/live/

88. bb Says:

Plug Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 1:57 am
    Come clean= best premo beat

NOT FAIR^^^^^

89. lefty Says:

you two were joking right… jay hangin out with havoc on some project steps!?!

i can’t front the screenshot is enough to make me watch this and @ 5:10 we find out it’s just camel lookin cliff, the director.

90. the real truth Says:

Afu-Ra “Defeat” – Another classic

91. Voltron Says:

# esquire Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 1:56 am

term murdered preem’s “watch how it go down”

One of the illest tunes EVER

92. Plug Says:

Your niiiiiine spray
    my miiiiiind spray

93. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ ninrun
    he gave aguilera some heaters. the intro on her album sounds like somethin jay and beans coulda killed

94. bb Says:

cant believe that agulier knew who group home was pretty wierd

95. bb Says:

term murdered preem’s “watch how it go down”

think i was the first to throw that out!!! light up

96. Plug Says:

Got a freaky, freaky, freaky-freaky flow
    Control the mic like fidel castro

jeru da damaja= abnormally underated

preemos best work was on that first cd. kill yourself if you’ve never heard it

97. Voltron Says:

Has anyone noticed the only brand niggas wore in The Wire was Phat Farm?

98. the real truth Says:

Ras Kass “Golden Child” – Ill beat, Nas should have got this

99. the real truth Says:

Mos Def “Mathematics” – Voltron how do you not mention this?

100. rex hussla Says:

jeru da damaja= abnormally underated

preemos best work was on that first cd. kill yourself if you’ve never heard it

Jungle Music >

103. rex hussla Says:

# Voltron Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 2:01 am

Has anyone noticed the only brand niggas wore in The Wire was Phat Farm?
    ______________________________________________________

Wait til about season 4…Marlo is laced in LRG head to toe almost every scene

104. Bananas the Ape Says:

LATE PASS: Shaq yoked a nigga out on Punk’d LOL

105. EnglandRepresent Says:

Co-sign Plug that Come Clean joint with Jeru is heavy

106. anons Says:

just watched the A-Rod interview..

i mean who the fuck watches baseball anyway but the fact that ALL these niggaz is ‘roided up prolly doesnt help things

107. bb Says:

pete rock or dilla

108. EnglandRepresent Says:

Outro. 1

109. rex hussla Says:

Christina Aguilera – Thank You prod. by DJ Premier

zshare.net/audio/55377714b3c18b9e/

Why’d he waste all these beats on this broad?

110. Plug Says:

where Jay-z got Bitches and sisters from

youtube.com/watch?v=28J2NkP3Jps&feature=related

111. bb Says:

my fav sport to watch live is baseball in the summer with a cold beer sorry im old (school) history professor baseball is americas past time ill always love the game no matter the shit like the stike and this fucked juiced era

112. bb Says:

rex she knew group home he was impressed and he got paid out the ass

113. the real truth Says:

where Jay-z got Bitches and sisters from

youtube.com/watch?v=28J2NkP3Jps&feature=related

Tru, Lol i thought i was the only 1 who was up on that (no homo), Who hasnt Jay stole from? is a better question

114. bb Says:

MVP luda beat is dope as fuck too

115. rex hussla Says:

Who Got Gunz Instrumental…emcees thank me later

zshare.net/audio/55377854001280e2/

116. A tribe called quest Says:

Christina Aguilera – Thank You prod. by DJ Premier

zshare.net/audio/55377714b3c18b9e/

Why’d he waste all these beats on this broad?
    —-

Yo rex do you have that instrumental

117. the real truth Says:

“Poppin that Coochie for Gucci”

118. Bananas the Ape Says:

bb Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 2:08 am
    >>MVP luda beat is dope as fuck too

___

No shit Sherlock I said that 20mins ago…I hate when
    people google shit just to front like they been up on it for years

119. Voltron Says:

# the real truth Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 2:02 am

Mos Def “Mathematics” – Voltron how do you not mention this?

dont need to.

best lyrics put to a Premo beat.

If you dont know, its OK.

120. Bananas the Ape Says:

I hate yall niggers…yall programed to ignore me and I dropped knowledge 20mins ago.

121. killa jones Says:

media.myfoxla.com/live/

there letting chris brown run till gas is up

think dude want to commit that…

lol if it is cb

122. bb Says:

A tribe called quest y u sleep on SASG

123. bb Says:

Bananas the Ape aint even gonna say i googled that shit heard it once cuz i dont fuck with luda and it was yesterday

124. bb Says:

Bananas the Ape <<<<<fif the bully gay unit possibly lol

125. rex hussla Says:

nah tribe I don’t have that instrumental…I did come up on about 5 gigs of Gangstarr/Primo shit so I got a nice stash of instrumentals though

Royalty – zshare.net/audio/5537810393aafe7a/

126. A tribe called quest Says:

–A tribe called quest y u sleep on SASG

its not that i sleep on them, I just dont care to look for their music. They have dope beats that they never do justice too.

127. bb Says:

open ur eyes

128. PW Says:

I just compiled every song mentioned in here into a playlist…currently downloading the ones I didn’t have.

129. jrp14 Says:

rex hussla Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 2:05 am
    Christina Aguilera – Thank You prod. by DJ Premier

zshare.net/audio/55377714b3c18b9e/

Why’d he waste all these beats on this broad?

She probably pays more money then the NYG’s and all the other bums Preem has been giving beats to these days…(no shots at Term)

She ripped that song though, she has a fuckin voice nhjic

130. bb Says:

just wonder yalls opinion who was/is better dilla or p rock

131. anons Says:

havoc gon do rza numbers…

do u have to go back to where u came from to remmbr u cam from there?

132. PW Says:

She ripped that song though, she has a fuckin voice nhjic

I was about to say the same thing(s)

133. rex hussla Says:

Instrumentals

Rite Where U Stand – zshare.net/audio/55378172f0eff646/

1/2 and 1/2 – zshare.net/audio/55378262e0f73e4c/

134. bb Says:

nygz and term aint payin shit i would guess

135. the real truth Says:

do u have to go back to where u came from to remmbr u cam from there?

I guess so, “Money is the root of evil, i think its funny what it do to people”(c) Willie Tha Kid

136. Bananas the Ape Says:

“Skull Candy” ads

AYOoooo

137. bb Says:

pw was it a shot a panch and shiggy sha i hope not cats r nice imo

138. rex hussla Says:

Of course she pays more…but you know, from a fan’s perspective first thing when I hear a dope beat I’d rather hear an emcee tear it to shreds

And I would say Dilla > Pete Rock

but that’s like picking DiMaggio or Mantle

139. PW Says:

Fuckit…im off to bed.

Peace to the masses.

140. A tribe called quest Says:

Late pass: Come clean is top 10 preem beat. What jeru did to that beat has yet to be match by any other artist on any other song.

141. bb Says:

money aint the root of evil the greed of it is i think again

142. Bananas the Ape Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 2:19 am
    Instrumentals

Rite Where U Stand – zshare.net/audio/55378172f0eff646/

1/2 and 1/2 – zshare.net/audio/55378262e0f73e4c/
    _______

Ol Helpful Harry ass, nigga no one cares…Dude fetching Premo beats like the Lycos dog…

143. bb Says:

thanks rex im joe d guy so that was perfect answer

144. bb Says:

Bananas the Ape ok fif

145. PW Says:

You know Premo be making beats for people on the spot and shit…he couldnt make the shit infront of her then say ‘Nah, I cant give you that one…’

That’s just wrong….funny as hell, but wrong.

146. rex hussla Says:

Look at Bananas the fucking Baboon dying for attention…

up at 2:30 on the east coast dying for somebody to talk to him LMAO

147. anons Says:

I guess so, “Money is the root of evil, i think its funny what it do to people”

but i’m talkin bout physically goin back to the spot, like is that shit really necessary?

ppl believing that federal reserve notes=value is the real prob…..walk with me

148. bb Says:

hey its 230 were im at just got insomnia

149. bb Says:

anons Says lost me homie

150. rex hussla Says:

# bb Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 2:26 am

hey its 230 were im at just got insomnia
    __________________________________

yeah but you aren’t begging for the attention like Bananas In the Tailpipe…

that dude lives a sad existence…update your garbage site man, if you’re gonna catch Nah by the summer you better start putting in work LMAO

*FUCKING DEAD @ CASKET*

151. killa jones Says:

chris brown juss stopped

they think he shot himself

media.myfoxla.com/live/

152. igotxx3 Says:

damn chris brown probably just killed his self

chris brown just at gun point http://media.myfoxla.com/live/

153. Bananas the Ape Says:

killa jones Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 2:31 am
    chris brown juss stopped

they think he shot himself

media.myfoxla.com/live/
    ______

that’s Crhis in there? …aww man son

154. killa jones Says:

thas wut they think…the paparazzi all over the place and the anchor said the

guy was in a domestic violence….

all they kno is dude inside want to commit suicide

they juss sed cb in vagas but they not sure lol

155. killa jones Says:

lol its not him

ha!

156. laffy daffy Says:

know what i mean, know what i’m sayin (repeat 10x) this motherfucker is stuck on stupid…