Rich Boy – Hataz

rich-boy

How did this shit get by me?

Not to be confused with “Haterz Wish”.

Rich Boy – Hataz

Previously: Rich Boy ft. Polow Da Don – Drop

108 Responses to “Rich Boy – Hataz”

1. Yung Ho Says:

Rich Boy ……..

*spits*

Watch so sick it looks like I got a diamond disease on my wrist(c)Weezy

2. BabyDoll Says:

you could be just like me if you quit with all that stupid shit…

3. Yung Ho Says:

Haterz wish

you forgot “grip the wood” on the title. AYOOOOOOO Supreme

4. BabyDoll Says:

*skips this ad*

*continues listening*

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5. Dingus Says:

People may not want to admit it, but Rich Boy’s last mixtape was pretty great.

6. RIGZ Says:

I fux with Rich Boy (no Farouq photo with Rich Boy)

7. Beezy Says:

People may not want to admit it, but Rich Boy’s last mixtape was pretty great.

^Oh there are plenty of people that will admit it. He is a Nah Right undercover favorite.

8. Yung Ho Says:

(no Farouq photo with Rich Boy)

LOL that is CuDi my nig

9. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

RIGZ Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    He see’s close to a billi and we see the next 8 hours we have to slave at a job a TI probally owns anyway

*Shrugs*

What he eats dont make me shit. You dont have to defend him Ice lol

Its common knowledge he wants to be part of that circle

If he wasnt a negro, he woulda probably been fully inducted already

^^^^^
    La Heim…..but tru story a older jewish guy really helped me alot thru pharmacy school and is showing me the ropes to opening independent pharmacies….

>>you forgot “grip the wood” on the title. AYOOOOOOO Supreme

you mean “Feel The Wood”

paws

11. Yung Ho Says:

you mean “Feel The Wood”

^^^^^^
    Even gayer possibly the Gayest

*grips the leather*

12. BabyDoll Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

^^^^^

^*puts on signature blogging stillettos*

*curtsies*

Hi, uh I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced…

*winks*

“Haterz wish they could feel the wood in my ’83”

ayoooooooo

14. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

this nigga look like a colored frankenstein.

15. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:02 pm
    Prince Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    Think about it while the streets you roam, It’s Dom P and Army in the fridge when you get home, uh.

Smh @ biggie talking to lil kim in the r kelly song

^ smh @ lil kim thinking she was anything more than biggies jump off
    ^^^^^

Everybody thinks this, but ill bet she knew biggie better than all them other chicks, she was with him24/7 business and personal, i just think at the time she was not wifey material but she was his ride or die and sometimes they know way more than wifer or wut ur boys think they know

^ i see wat u saying but when a dudes marries sum1 else while he was fucking u its time u relize the u jus the J.U.M.P. like how can u expect any1 to take u half way seriopusly when u showing yaself to the world like that

I dont think a mistress is the same as a jump offf, a jump off is a random chick and thats it, you wud be surprised how many men luv there mistress more than the real wifey

16. Yung Ho Says:

so I am taking my dad this morning to the airport its like 4:30am and I am pissed. Whatever so I tell my dad one stipulation “I am putting whatever music I want” …. he says “ok” …….. I get in the ride and put MOP’s Warriorz, 3 songs in and my dad says “Wala , I get it please put it on the news 89.5, I cant listen to this shit anymore” ……….*dies*

17. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

eskay Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    “Haterz wish they could feel the wood in my ‘83″

ayoooooooo

^There’s no way that in 2009 he chose that for the title of his song…

18. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

^^^^^

^*puts on signature blogging stillettos*

*curtsies*

Hi, uh I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced…

*winks*

Reminds me of most of the sistas at UF grad schools, wud ask major b4 they asked name

21. Yung Ho Says:

great word “Floosies” it goes over head sometimes but it gets it in on the purpose of calling some chick a ho

22. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

^Great choice for riding music with the old man. hahahah

23. Prince Says:

^GOOD POINT but imo a mistress aint nottinbut a gancy name for jump off.. like if i dont have any plans of taking a chick to another level shes a jump a mistress call it wat u want same shit to me, love the hoe or not a side woman is a jump

24. Yung Ho Says:

^Great choice for riding music with the old man. hahahah

I just wanted him to feel a little agony for making me take him that early to the airport. He barely told me late last night and he had known for two weeks…..

25. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

^Great choice for riding music with the old man. hahahah
    ^^^^^

Reminds me of going to lunch with boss or upper management and trick daddy or sumthin is in the car…smh @ me fumbling at the cd player

26. RIGZ Says:

If you cant smoke a spliff and hold a reasoning with your father, you lost

No shots.

27. Yung Ho Says:

I think Ante Up is 3 or 4 but as soon as it started I started banging the steering wheel…..my dad had had enough….. another tidbit “that is not music, that is not rock and roll”(c)my pops …….

28. Prince Says:

chase wats poppin

29. BabyDoll Says:

RIGZ Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    If you cant smoke a spliff and hold a reasoning with your father, you lost

No shots.

^Wow…

Yard Fathers >>>>>>>>

30. Yung Ho Says:

I can drink a beer with him. And shoot the shit

31. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Prince Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Sumtimes certain women can only me a mistress, sometimes people marry for power moves or what is acceptable to their family, but trust there are alot of mistress that get treated way better than wifeys and know the man more in detail than wifer…

32. Big Homie Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

^Great choice for riding music with the old man. hahahah
    ^^^^^

^LOL…I hate when that happens. I usually opt not to carpool for luncheons and off site meetings.

35. Yung Ho Says:

My Pops and I used to have a cantankerous relationship but over the years, time heels most wounds and we are pretty close. It feels good to get over shit and mend fences and shit.

I just wanted him to feel a little agony

^ayo izzy dead

37. Beezy Says:

I have no idea, how that happened………….NATION, CLEAN UP MY MESS

^Oh the irony. Thats how Nation is used to talking to us black folk.

38. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

^Man, me and my pops never really were able to sit down and reason with each other on any level. There are times that he’s cool but other times when he’s a brick wall.

39. RIGZ Says:

The coke’s damn near 40
    And niggas rapping damn near 40

GATT DAAAMMMMNN

40. Prince Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    Prince Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

^ i feel all that but son if a chick tell u she love u but she married.. nigga do u give yaself a special name like mister-ress NO, u except ya role as a dude piping sum other nigga wife.. dont matter wat she do 4 u nigga u kno ya role… so its the same shit for a jump/mistress

41. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    sh!t my bad

^ *dead* Icon use to that shit ALL the time

word, that shit would piss u off… long ass shits.

42. Big Homie Says:

“Haterz wish they could feel the wood in my ‘83″

^ Too funny

43. Beezy Says:

Suck ya mudda…

44. Yung Ho Says:

cOLD Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    I just wanted him to feel a little agony

^ayo izzy dead

Nah I hope not. He was telling me that he doesnt want to die here and to promise I will send him back to Iraq, he was being hella open about it. My dad is about 58ish, not sure because I think he would count his age by the tree in his hometown. He said “i feel my heart slowing down and that my time is coming, so take care of the family and be the man of the house, you have to do that until you have a son who can take over……” I was getting sentimental but I didnt let it show

45. RIGZ Says:

MONTANA!!!

46. BabyDoll Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    cOLD Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    I just wanted him to feel a little agony

^ayo izzy dead

^word…I hate when my mom talks like that. She’s only 52 but she is always talking like what are me and my sisters gonna do when she’s not here anymore. Mainly them because they be wildin’ out (no Nick Cannon)…

47. Big Homie Says:

so since I will be downloading tha Jada and Cokewave tonight, what is the best link to hop on when downloading it.. since zshare always gives me those pops ups, viruses..

48. Beezy Says:

Told you dont play with my dough
    when we run down on you and theres nowhere to go
    Now give him a rope
    Now give me your chain
    Now give your watch
    Now give me your ring

49. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Has anyone ever thought, that there is probally a well known rapper that is amongst us everyday??? (Hey Joe buddens) and we have no idea?

50. Beezy Says:

I catch him alone
    The red dot on his nose
    I pack 4 heaters like the top of the stove

51. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea..Cam’ron

KILLA!!!

52. RIGZ Says:

I remember when I was a lil kid, all my uncles & my dad would say

“You better not smoke you kno, my yute. Mek sure mi nuh catch any ah unnoo ah smoke…”

Now, I sit down with those same uncles & my dad smoking weed.

Irony at its best.

53. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I thought about that the other day. And if they are smart, they know not to reveal themselves, cuz they’d probably get the coffin mug treatment.

54. BabyDoll Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

^LOL…I wonder that all the time…rappers and random celebs…blogging is real and so many of them claim they check for Nah in interviews when asked about the internets. I know they probably be lurking…

55. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    cOLD Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    I just wanted him to feel a little agony

^ayo izzy dead

Smh at u taking deep breaths and blinking repeatly to stop the tears…Smh at u wanting to hug ur dad, but rap music made u to hard to do it

56. Beezy Says:

Casket Face = Memphis Bleek

>>Smh at u wanting to hug ur dad, but rap music made u to hard to do it

wow

58. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

I think that all the time, esp. when LL cool J responded to my comment about him wearing shades in the gym, ole A Rod A$$ ninja

59. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

eskay Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:30 pm
    >>Smh at u wanting to hug ur dad, but rap music made u to hard to do it

wow

See what “NO HOMO” has done

60. R.J.Orion Says:

Rich Boy look like LeBron James and Rihanna had a retarded baby

61. Yung Ho Says:

Smh at u wanting to hug ur dad, but rap music made u to hard to do it

nah I was driving so I couldnt hug him. I am half iraq my nig, So My pops kisses me on the cheek and gives me a hug all the time.

so there’s a new Amanda Diva joint, should I post it?

63. Ali Says:

Where is the new Jada! I’ve been waiting all day at work thinking it was gonna be posted by the time i get back.

64. Yung Ho Says:

the only nigga that ever made me hard was my very own father. Word Life

65. Big Homie Says:

Beezy = Max B

66. Beezy Says:

so there’s a new Amanda Diva joint, should I post it?

^Would she want you to?

67. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    Smh at u wanting to hug ur dad, but rap music made u to hard to do it

^Weezy F. Baby is that you???

68. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

no shots

69. Big Homie Says:

X- Facta = Koe Moe Dee

70. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    Smh at u wanting to hug ur dad, but rap music made u to hard to do it

Smh at an iraqi Baby and Wayne…..no shots

lookalikes: Rich Boy & B.o.B.

72. Plug Says:

Enough. Im tired of waiting…Im going fishing…

*bends corner*

*fishes for walleye in 60 degree weather*

73. Yung Ho Says:

Hamdula

74. BabyDoll Says:

eskay Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    so there’s a new Amanda Diva joint, should I post it?

^*logs off*

*doesn’t go to Miss Info’s page to post a comment*

75. PW Says:

Beezy Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Suck ya mudda

Yow dem is fight’n words.

76. Beezy Says:

the only nigga that ever made me hard was my very own father.

^OMFG

its about time we had a father to son, sit down let me tell you bout your fatherless sons, how they grew to be men and father their sons, father their daughters, nigga you left a fatherless daughter i’ll never follow your orders… Pussy! you make me sick.

^tell em how you really feel beans. Beans is best at pouring his emotions into his raps… Ghostface runs close 2nd.

78. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Smh at the dude that worked at mcdonalds talking to obama

79. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:32 pm
    X- Facta = Koe Moe Dee

^LMAO

80. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

eskay Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    so there’s a new Amanda Diva joint, should I post it?

^Hell yeah. Just use a different pic that doesn’t make her knees look like an egyptian sculpture hahaha

>>the only nigga that ever made me hard was my very own father. Word Life

^good grief

82. Big Homie Says:

so there’s a new Amanda Diva joint, should I post it?

^ LOL

83. Beezy Says:

Big Homie = Ji….

ah, too easy…

84. R.J.Orion Says:

Yung Ho Says:

the only nigga that ever made me hard was my very own father.

————-

… ayo … you need more DSS case workers …

the only nigga that ever made me hard was my very own father.

^OMFG

^ thats kinda an ill homophobic line though.

86. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

cOLD Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Tru story, there have been times that i wa on the Henn and listened to Beans and got a little emotional…no carl thomas

so there’s a new Amanda Diva joint, should I post it?

^if you’re ready for twitter beef 2.0

ok, good, Plug is gone, I can post that Kiss now.

89. Ali Says:

# Plug Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Enough. Im tired of waiting…Im going fishing…

*bends corner*

*fishes for walleye in 60 degree weather*

Plug do you have a no dj version of Welcome To The Roc? You were spitting the lyrics earlier, thought you might. I’m, tired of Big Mike shouting away all over it.

90. RIGZ Says:

# PW Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Beezy Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Suck ya mudda

Yow dem is fight’n words.

LOL

People that aint got a Yard background dont understand how powerful that shit is

I seen someone really, nearly, almost die over that shit lol

91. Beezy Says:

I can post that Kiss now.

^*Fiends*

92. Yung Ho Says:

i feel sorry for dudes that didnt grow up with a strong minded/responsible brolic man in their home Father or Brother whatever….word to half my friends

93. Big Homie Says:

Eskay, if you want to post the Amanda joint and not have the same ish that happen last time, maybe link in Lite. I know you do that every bluemoon, but hey, you’re a rebel. Fuck it, post it and do what you want to do lol

i been had that kiss on rotation. (pause) *daps green lantern*

95. RIGZ Says:

everyone should know by now that Fux of all people gives less than a fuck about an “ayo” or any other kind of disclaimer lol

96. R.J.Orion Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    i feel sorry for dudes that didnt grow ….

—————

… ayo …

^dont feel bad us niggas found our way, word to moms duke. The Earth, everything that move be inside you.

98. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

**Classic NAHRIGHT Skit**

(Hov on call)

[beyonce & her southern twang]
    …Shawn! i hope u wasint fuckin that girl!

[hov]
    …fuck is u talkin about?

[bey]
    …boy dont play with me, she gave chris that “thang”

[hov]
    [smacks teeth]… whatever man, i told u the deal, get off that bullshit.

[bey]
    …SHAWN!

*hov hangs up*

~1 minute later~
    *calls Rihanna*

[hov]
    …see that bullshit, now this fuckin girl callin me on that bullshit, u better go see that Dr; call that number i gave u, that shit’ll set u back a few grand, but i got’chu…

[rih’s island accent]
    …fuck dat, the bowy try’n bash mi face… wha’ta Fuck u gwan’do Jay?

[hov]
    …LOOK, do what the fuck i told u!

*hangs up*

~2minutes later~
    (Tah-Tah calls)

…Yo son, i TOLD u to watch that bitch [laughs]

[hov]
    (breathes hard in phone, PISSED off)

*throws celly out Rolls Window*

99. R.J.Orion Says:

Yung Ho = IFUX ?!

————-

SMH .. never mind

moms never had an abortion, popa soughta did…still I managed to live.

101. Yung Ho Says:

Cold my homies who succeeded still say they felt a void, who knows though everybody is different. Cuz some friends fell off and blamed it on that for the most part, directly or indirectly

102. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    ok, good, Plug is gone, I can post that Kiss now.

.. stop playing god damnit ….

>>moms never had an abortion, popa soughta did…still I managed to live.