KING’s 50th Issue Cover (Christina Milian)

christina50cover

Applaud these guys.

Check out the TOC and her man’s latest video after the cut.

98 Responses to “KING’s 50th Issue Cover (Christina Milian)”

1. Yung Ho Says:

*splashes the screen*

2. G7 Says:

there we go

Damn, yall ninjas are Osama Bin Ballers.

I rock strictly old schools and will ice grill the clerk if they think I’m gonna pay over $50 – 60.

4. rex hussla Says:

Are those tittays real if so she might be perfection…

I’d leave my kids in that weave but it look like she lost weight. What’s up with all these Black women tryin’ to look like toothpicks?

6. Yung Ho Says:

ya she is pretty flawless on looks and body frame

7. embark Says:

Who made those jeans eng? I paid a grip from some black PRPS’ once with a crazy pocket linings last year..

and no shots ENG but this shirt tinyurl.com/awbd6c >>>> that YRB bs

8. the real truth Says:

*Dapz All*

King Magazine >

9. A tribe called quest Says:

Her career is done but damn does her body look wavvy

10. G7 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:25 pm
    Di-damn. All these bushfires around Melbourne in Aussie are savage. 178 dead and climbing. There’s photos of families char-grilled in their cars as they tried to escape the bushfire but that shit just devoured them. Sad stuff.

====
    yeah. what’s going on over there is really fucked up. you know if an arson started that?

11. wavy is a cliche Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

black by insertion maybe
    but shorty is spanish

12. A tribe called quest Says:

Btw, the first issue of king that i bought was the one with Kim in that black dress, squatting. Nikki minaj recreated it but the OG is still better.

13. Chilly Says:

lmao ” Chris choking Rihanna* “how you gonna breath with no air”

14. Big Homie Says:

*checks Milian as another girl I’d let sit on my face*

15. the real truth Says:

Are those tittays real if so she might be perfection…

They dont look it…she use to have tity areola’s a couple years ago..or at least i think so

16. embark Says:

Fucking for tracks is less than admirable.

17. the real truth Says:

*tiny

18. Beezy Says:

I cant see em coming down my eyes
    so I gotta make the blog cry…

19. Legend Says:

wow

Shououts to Sean Malcolm over at XXL too.

21. the real truth Says:

“It’s like when people say, ‘Gimme a natural pose,’” Kanye explained. “You can’t pose natural. If you’re posing, you’re not natural no more. So it’s statements that people say, like ‘dressing gay.’ Your dress don’t give away whether you like a man or not. Think about actors that straight dress up like a woman or something like that. People wanna label me and throw that on me all the time. But I’m so secure with my manhood, and that’s the reason I can go to Paris. I can have conversations with people who are blatantly gay because I used to be scared to talk to a gay person.” (c) Kanye West on Homophobia

>>Shououts to Sean Malcolm over at XXL too.

you know Sean? they let him go recently.

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:33 pm

D. Billz Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

black by insertion maybe
    but shorty is spanish

^Whatever the language/island my be, I’m just not diggin’ Black women doin’ that to themselves.

24. Yung Ho Says:

you know Sean? they let him go recently

^^^^^^

its A RECESSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

25. CheezyDoDo Says:

shes doesnt go with dream
    she goes wit dre from cool and dre

# eskay Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

>>Shououts to Sean Malcolm over at XXL too.

you know Sean? they let him go recently.

^You bullshittin’? I met him through the homie Shawn Lee (Duepayers) when we was all at Baruch.

Why they let him go?

27. CheezyDoDo Says:

btw that tan is too much

28. 40 Inc Says:

wtf u mean her man? she dating the dream?

29. Beezy Says:

imma bout to lay myself off [||] for that unemployment dough

30. A tribe called quest Says:

–Black women stay inheriting sloppy second trends from the white girls. I pray those that dont need too dont do it.

31. the real truth Says:

wtf u mean her man? she dating the dream?

Thats what somebody been sayin

32. Big Homie Says:

True I like some meat on my bones

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:44 pm

^Cosignature.

34. 40 Inc Says:

wtf u mean her man? she dating the dream?

Thats what somebody been sayin

^ dats fuckin retarded if she datin the dream he should at least gave her a hot forst single instead of that shit she got now

35. G7 Says:

>>True I like some meat on my bones

ayo

36. the real truth Says:

Christina has a single out?…damn her career is “goin..goin” (c) Jin

37. lanski Says:

she is the fucking truth.

38. rex hussla Says:

Thick or skinny…I just need curves.

39. A tribe called quest Says:

I’d say spanish girls do that too except they cant keep the weight down (Who kid Gun shot)

40. Yung Ho Says:

BLAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>>You bullshittin’? I met him through the homie Shawn Lee (Duepayers) when we was all at Baruch.

yeah man. well, Sean was actually from KING, not XXL, although he wrote for both. they let him go from his permanent position at KING, but I’m pretty sure he’s still working for both on a freelance basis. why? recession i suppose. XXL just let go a bunch of senior staff too. but real talk, Sean was KING mag.

42. the real truth Says:

I’d say spanish girls do that too except they cant keep the weight down

Werd, Its the Sazon and Adobo…that shit will kill you…

>>shes doesnt go with dream

who gives a fuck, that’s why I don’t blog about that nonsense.

44. G7 Says:

>>Thick or skinny…I just need curves.

^co-sign

45. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

46. joffe jo Says:

eskay Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 7:51 pm
    >>shes doesnt go with dream

who gives a fuck, that’s why I don’t blog about that nonsense.

^^^^^^

47. rex hussla Says:

According to unverified sources, Rihanna and Chris Brown broke up two weeks ago. Rihanna didn’t want to break up with Chris, but he was reportedly done with her. Management forced him to act “lovey” for the Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy party. He didn’t want to. Rihanna’s publicist, in confidence, asked him to the same. He agreed. They attended the Clive Davis party together. Management allegedly asked for Chris to drive with Rihanna in his car after the event was over for paparazzi pictures.

According to my sources, Rihanna started acting like they were in a relationship still, not realizing that it was indeed completely over. Chris told her he wasn’t really with her, it was for publicity and that she needed to get it through her head that it was over. Adding insult to injury – like my previous source said – Chris picked up a girl he had a date with that night WHILE Rihanna was in the car. So, the girl was in the car like a third WHEEL.

It would appear that Chris has completely moved on from Rihanna from this new girl. My source tells me that Chris was actually acting very childish for doing his in front of Rihanna. Suddenly, Rihanna snapped and that’s the situation got crazy, my sources say. Rihanna allegedly punched Chris in the face while she was screaming, and then he hit started hitting her back. Noticing there was blood, somebody called 911 and my sources say “the girl” is the one that made that call.

48. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BITCH, IM EATIN THAT. (no rihanna)

49. Yung Ho Says:

skinny with curves….. I likes this thanks god

50. 40 Inc Says:

Christina has a single out?…damn her career is “goin..goin” (c) Jin

^ youtube Us Against The World shes in a desert singin and shit

51. the real truth Says:

youtube Us Against The World shes in a desert singin and shit

Is she naked in the video?

52. JDS Says:

*jumps on Nah*

*caught off guard by Chrissy pic*

ooo shit…

*back shivers*

53. JayRight Says:

“No I don’t need no model/Give Me a regular chick/Shaped like a coke bottle/with a little pepsi twist”

54. THE PARTY KILLA Says:

***Goes to retrojunk.com & reminisces***

55. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^That’s what they’re saying. smh @ rednecks.

# eskay Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:49 pm

^I remember when he first started workin’ for KING. Me and Shawn Lee was in WBMB like waaaaooow. That shit was the 2nd greatest magazine job, only Bonsu leadin’ the pack. I’m assuming there will probably be more cutbacks in the future. I think he still DJ’s at a night club too.

57. 40 Inc Says:

youtube Us Against The World shes in a desert singin and shit

Is she naked in the video?

ROFL half naked

58. Yung Ho Says:

Is she naked in the video?

^^^^^^^
    LMAO

59. A tribe called quest Says:

–Only loaded lux song i like (to be fair its the only one i’ve heard)

# JayRight Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

^ “No Model” shoulda been on the radio. I had that on my Myspace page for like a week.

61. embark Says:

tinyurl.com/dkrpuy

the girl

62. the real truth Says:

youtube Us Against The World shes in a desert singin and shit

Is she naked in the video?

ROFL half naked

If i aint seein some titties im not watchin it…End of story

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

–Only loaded lux song i like (to be fair its the only one i’ve heard)

^LOL. Download that BigMike joint. Well worth it.

>>That shit was the 2nd greatest magazine job, only Bonsu leadin’ the pack.

Sean’s life >

walk though Harris offices at any given time you’d be liable to catch this nigga escorting three or 4 horse award winners in.

65. the real truth Says:

Only loaded lux song i like (to be fair its the only one i’ve heard)

youtube.com/watch?v=UmYbEptfH0k…This is heat as well…The more i listen to Lux the more i realize how ill he actually is

66. wavy is a cliche Says:

anyone know any good mp4 converters. tryna throw this coke wave on my phone for that cold ride to school tommorow

67. Yung Ho Says:

*makes video in the desert* *calls it DANGER*

68. Beezy Says:

wavy

brothersoft.com/free-studio-175098.html

69. 40 Inc Says:

*makes video in the desert* *calls it DANGER*

^ i hope u have a tatoo on ur face WHOOO

great job

70. A tribe called quest Says:

Im d.l his tape right now

71. herbal kint Says:

co-sign billz she looks like she slimmed down too much but still i say this stands as proof of what i have done been saying christina > all

72. wavy is a cliche Says:

Beezy Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 8:04 pm
    wavy

brothersoft.com/free-studio-175098.html

good lookin 4 lookin out beezy

73. 40 Inc Says:

^ ur in skool? u cant be here its too explict

# eskay Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 7:58 pm

>>That shit was the 2nd greatest magazine job, only Bonsu leadin’ the pack.

Sean’s life >

^Did he NOT stay with a stable?! Oh boy. I remember when got shitfaced at Shawn Lee’s b-day party in ’06. Good times.

# herbal kint Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

^You only say that because she reps Jersey.

76. herbal kint Says:

I think Lux is ill @ battling but I tried to give his mixtape a listen awhile back just off Billz recommendation but couldn’t fuck with it, maybe I will give the boy another chance ( none )

77. anons Says:

*daps nahlleagues*

why does raws continue to do one verse dis records?

78. the real truth Says:

Im d.l his tape right now

Mark my words after the first liste, youll be drippin “Swagger Juice” (no homo)

79. embark Says:

Chris Brown sporting that Fresh Eye Jammy from Grammy Night:
    tinyurl.com/dzeu45

# herbal kint Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:10 pm

^Yeah, Harlem rappers (besides Cam & L) just don’t really win everyone over. But I still he’s a beast and the best lyricist bar for bar.

Ruste Juxx in a close 2nd.

81. DeHere Says:

she’s got that fi….I’ve watch that bad Nick Cannon movie she’s in everytime it’s on tv just because she’s that fine

82. anons Says:

“It was a four-bedroom place on the first floor of a high-rise,” said Von Houtman, who through 2007 met with Wade and/or Andrews almost daily. “One day, I got a call from my cleaning crew at the apartment. I went down there and what I saw was disgusting. The apartment was trashed, filthy, and it wasn’t the first time.” Von Houtman described used condoms on the floor of the bedrooms, obvious signs of sexual activities on all the beds, empty champagne and hard-liquor bottles, nearly-finished blunts and half-eaten food rotting on tables and furniture. “They’d have these parties in there two or three times a week,”

who wouldnt??

83. the real truth Says:

Chris Brown sporting that Fresh Eye Jammy from Grammy Night:
    tinyurl.com/dzeu45

looks fake

84. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:09 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

^You only say that because she reps Jersey.

…. SHHHEEEIIITTT I didn’t even know that I just love the bitch, real talk I’d marry her right now and let her keep any and all money she might have, I wouldn’t even tell anyone because I’d never leave my house again ….

85. PHENOMENON Says:

Nice.

86. embark Says:

Millian >>> any one outside of a daughter of quincy jones

87. rex hussla Says:

anons what are you linking from?

88. herbal kint Says:

DeHere Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:14 pm

….. I as well ……

# herbal kint Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:16 pm

D. Billz Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:09 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

^You only say that because she reps Jersey.

^She is badd though. You ever see the behind-the-scenes clip of Joe Budden with his boy Worm on the set of that song they had together? His boy was scared to say hi and shit, lookin’ extra suspect.

90. kintell Says:

i seen shorty look better.i mean shit i’ll take this too but they made her look cross eyed.

91. Ty Says:

Man I love Christina but I would love King Mag even more if they brought Mya back for another cover……

92. AFGun Says:

Christina Milian > Beyonce

93. S.Dot Says:

slimmed down? when did she ever have meat on her bones. she’s always been like that, and she’s always been BADDDD

94. el wizard Says:

cot damn!!!! shes hot

Ty Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 10:03 pm

^ word. mya is nice..

95. J. Caesar Says:

AFGun Says:

February 10th, 2009 at 10:23 pm
    Christina Milian > Beyonce

^co-sign fuck putting a ring on it smfh at that song, Dre betta not fuck it up like cannon or brown

96. JFK Says:

::Takes a bow:: (No Rihanna)

97. JFK Says:

Melyssa shoot is ridonkulous, btw.

98. mary Says:

what’s really wrong is using the word retarded. so offensive.