Video: Mood Muzak

Manhattan wasn’t big enough for both clans… The Rosenthals x Rosenberg finally collide. Chutzpah!

Previously: Late Meditation (Video)

38 Responses to “Video: Mood Muzak”

1. Beezy Says:

I’m so wavy

2. Yung Ho Says:

*organic’s it up*

3. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i’m wavier

4. Randy Watson Says:

those boys good.

5. the real truth Says:

# the real truth Says:

Im jus sayin, no reason to go Daytime Emmy (no shots)…where can i look at some of your art (no homo), you sketch or you graffitti?

My name is blue. it links to my blog. I post sketches I do. I never done any graffiti, simply because I didn’t want to be a poser in HS. haha. I’m a graphic artist, but I draw often. I am starting to get into paint again though.

Werd you got some ill drawings up there…lol i use to paint in HS, wasnt good at it but wasnt terrible either, i havent drawn anything in like 7 years lol, Tagging is sumthin like a sport (c) Serius Jones

ever since twitter niggas lost their fucking minds, and Im talking to anyone who feels I’m talking to em.

7. Beezy Says:

Im the wavierest

# cOLD Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 12:41 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 11:50 am

Time isn’t wasted, when you’re getting wasted

^mr obvious

its not until you look back do you realize time was wasted. And he said “when you’re getting wasted” speaking in the present, so he should’nt of said wasted. It should of said Time was’nt wasted, when you were getting wasted to make it grammatically correct. That inturns makes that whole line obsolete.

^ 1-900-Reach-A-Holic

^why you gonna drag some old shit I said 400 comments ago, just to call me out on it, what gives? if its fame you’re looking for, you’re you picked the right one.

^I figured since you felt like reachin’ then I’d do the same. You spooky ass nigga. Lol

9. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

nation Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    >> i still like actually going to movies tho, sometimes just watching that shit on ur TV is boring

^ reason to dress up/leave the house

this is how old people think

guilty as charged

*rocks sportcoat to take wife to steak dinner + movie, comes back home, puts her and baby to sleep, puts on jeans and jordans, wil’s out with the homies smoking sheesha and holl’ing at breezies*

10. PHENOMENON Says:

He still has that TBS award, right??

*dead*

I saw the commercial on USA about him winning the award, and almost pissed myself with laughter.

^ ^
    USA??!!??

Damn. [TBS to USA = Downgrade]

11. Yung Ho Says:

i am so wavy rightnow its a monsoon

I’m so speeeeecial

13. Randy Watson Says:

cOLD Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

^^ could twitter be the catalyst? is it the real culprit here? I personally blame Rosenbergs.

14. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

^*dies*

15. PHENOMENON Says:

USA = Lupe and Monk re-runs.

[Both good things but just sound bad on paper]

16. Yung Ho Says:

LOL …..are tweed jackets with elbow patches not the shit? somebody tell me so or is my swag not on. Cuz I find those sports jackets to be the flyest

17. Big_Seth Says:

# the real truth Says:

Tagging is sumthin like a sport (c) Serius Jones

long story short, I felt like I would be a lame if I tagged because I had no reason too. so I didn’t.

18. Randy Watson Says:

du ju use tweeder, vato?

19. Beezy Says:

are tweed jackets with elbow patches not the shit?

^If your a professor maybe, LOL.

# Beezy Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

are tweed jackets with elbow patches not the shit?

^If your a professor maybe, LOL.

^Freak ’em with a hoodie underneath and some kicks. Or some field Timbs.

21. PEDROBK Says:

PAUSE ON THE BANANA ,,,,,@ ROSENBERG

22. the real truth Says:

If you kno the PH balance of every liquid item you own…you might own a Tweed jacket with elbow patches

23. PHENOMENON Says:

My girl digg’s my penile curvature swagg.

24. PHENOMENON Says:

[ll]

25. Randy Watson Says:

the real truth Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

If u own pipes soley for the purpose of smoking tobacco, you might own a tweed jacket w elbow patches.

If you an AARP card, you might own a tweed jacket w/ elbow patches.

27. that guy Says:

that was real gay of Rosenberg to eat a banana like that.

28. Big Homie Says:

I see more Asians have made their way over to Nah

29. the real truth Says:

If you watched the sixth sense and understood the ending immediately, you might own a tweed jacket with elbow patches

30. Randy Watson Says:

If your name starts with ‘S’ and ends with ‘carecrow’, you might own a tweed jacket with elbow patches.

# Randy Watson Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

^ *walks through a barn fire*

32. M.Tyson Says:

And anybody who think TIP snitched it would be public records so who he snitch on it would have to be documented it’s no such thing as a anonomous Snitch
    ———————————————————————————–
    A confidential witness is someone who has seen a crime committed and due to security reasons comes forward in secret to report that crime.

Confidential informants work for the government, often secretly, to gather and provide information or to testify in exchange for cash or leniency in punishment for their own crimes. Unlike witnesses, informants are motivated by self-advancement. An informant can be a useful law enforcement tool – a necessary evil – if used properly.

33. PHENOMENON Says:

Whats is it with 5%rs and late model Nissans??

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Whats is it with 5%rs and late model Nissans??

^That’s probably the most random comment of the day. Lol. Where did you come up with this one?

35. wavery_johnson Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:17 pm
    I see more Asians have made their way over to Nah

you started a movement (no sohh)

36. Mr.Londoner Says:

dj air horn ftw!

37. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Cam’ron Working on Sitcom Inspired by Curb Your Enthusiasm Says:

[…] should hire The Rosenthals as writers. The article also says he plans on finally releasing the sequel to the cinematic […]

38. Cam’ron’s New Show Inspired By ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ | The Urban Daily Says: