Video: Mistah F.A.B Freestyles From His Hospital Gurney

LOL

Previously: Mistah FAB Vlogs From the Hospital

44 Responses to “Video: Mistah F.A.B Freestyles From His Hospital Gurney”

1. Paperstacker Says:

lmao

2. Big Homie Says:

WTF???

3. Yung Ho Says:

*dies*

*freestyles with 72virgins on the side*

4. Big Homie Says:

paperstacker…where the fuck you been at? Were you locked up?

5. Digital Scales Says:

hahahahahahahyahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah i fucks with mista fab ever since that sobs show

6. M.Tyson Says:

dont this nig got AIDS or some shit?

7. Paperstacker Says:

What Up Big Homie? Had to take a required break man. had a lot of shit i been focusing on. plus classes are killing me. *daps all other regs*

8. AJ Says:

lol @ gurney

9. Digital Scales Says:

this was funny

# R.J.Orion Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

if Chris Brown lands that punch a couple inches higher, he risks doing extensive long term damage to his knuckles and wrist … he should consider himself very lucky …

^I heard he had a broken wrist before the incident.

11. PHENOMENON Says:

I heard he did it because she gave him that sh*t.

If so, he had leway. Case closed.

12. Blackwater Says:

niggas would rap from their death bed if it got them a release date

13. Yung Ho Says:

she gave him herpes (pronounced HERPS) ? he should have took off on her on gp

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

I heard he did it because she gave him that sh*t.

If so, he had leway. Case closed.

^”I don’t condone it, but I understand” (c) CR

15. Philly Phil Says:

Call me when this nigga freestyles from his casket…..

I bet his doctors was like…”this nigga….”

16. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol, n*ggas gettin’ gully now taking it to these CEO’s homes.

17. Beezy Says:

I heard he had a broken wrist before the incident.

^LOL is this serious, or a backhanded remark about his homosexuality.

18. Prince Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 3:08 pm
    I heard he did it because she gave him that sh*t.

If so, he had leway. Case closed.

^co-sign i woulda killed her

19. Yung Ho Says:

ok so what happened to mistah FAB? i hope he has insurance

20. PHENOMENON Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 3:10 pm
    # PHENOMENON Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

I heard he did it because she gave him that sh*t.

If so, he had leway. Case closed.

^”I don’t condone it, but I understand” (c) CR

^ ^
    Lol, I don’t either but. . .

21. Blackwater Says:

this nigga said “ambilambs”

22. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

who cares if she gave him herpes, he prolly gave her aids cuz he a fruit tart

23. Big_Seth Says:

Let me get this straight.

Rumors have it that Rhi Rhi burnt Chris & he got pissed?

24. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

ok so what happened to mistah FAB? i hope he has insurance

& AFLACK (c) Duck

25. nation Says:

>> do any of yall know if theres a way to xfer your music from iphone to your pc. my shit just crashed but i am not tryna dl all this music all over again

yo, i know a way to do this and it’s MAD simple

26. Big Homie Says:

Rumors have it that Rhi Rhi burnt Chris & he got pissed?

^ I dont think so. I think that is what gossip sites are saying as a joke.

27. Yung Ho Says:

I dont think so. I think that is what gossip sites are saying as a joke.

damn A JOKE? jokes have fell off.

# Beezy Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 3:10 pm

I heard he had a broken wrist before the incident.

^LOL is this serious, or a backhanded remark about his homosexuality.

^It was a bad gay joke. But nah, I think the lil’ homie is cool. Seems like a humble kid.

Blacks are quick to stigmatize a lightskin brethren with the homo title when he’s not thuggish and I don’t think that’s cool.

Once again, I don’t know if he is or isn’t, I just notice a pattern.

29. Blackwater Says:

bit.ly/uiuU

a car is stolen during a police interview

30. Smee Says:

this nigga cant even sit up, ROLF SMH RAP IS SERIUS

31. nation Says:

>> I dont think so. I think that is what gossip sites are saying as a joke.

word, i read that shit and started laughing… like that 911 call from the pig that got high as fuck and thought he was dying

32. wavery_johnson Says:

nation Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

yo, i know a way to do this and it’s MAD simple

care to share nathaniel? (ll)
    i been googling this shit for a minute but i could only find shit for jailbroken iphones

33. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

yo, i know a way to do this and it’s MAD simple

lol nate’s on some “i’ll tell you wednesday type shit”

That was a dope freestyle.

35. Mistah FAB Freestyles From His Hospital Bed | The Chester French Blog Says:

[…] Nah Right] Share and […]

36. Big_Seth Says:

damn A JOKE? jokes have fell off.

LOL

But SMH @ me for almost believing it.

37. Mark Twain Fame Says:

GYROS!

38. SeeAmI? Says:

whys mistah fab in the hospital?

39. Big_Seth Says:

D. Billz Says:

Props to Billz for standin up for us light skinned folks. (none)

though I’ve never been called gay for not being thuggish…

# SeeAmI? Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 3:21 pm

whys mistah fab in the hospital?

^He got attacked by a 145 lb Cane Corso (c) CS88

41. Belize Says:

dope!

42. Dark Skinned Jermaine Says:

she burnt him so he beat her up? The niggas to do list would have to look something like this:

1)Get dressed for Grammy awards (check)
    2)Rent a Lambo (check)
    3)Go pick up Rhi Rhi (check)
    4)Take her to Clive Davis Grammy party (check)
    5)Leave early (check)
    6)Whoop her ass for burning me *

*do this in the middle of the street, take off running like you aint one of the most recognizable niggas on the planet and leave her and the Lambo at the scene.

If you niggas believe this…you lost.

43. Barack Oswagga Says:

Good shit! stay up fab

44. khadafi Says:

loose sum weight while ur in there. u fat fuck!!