Swizz Beatz ft. Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne & Cross – Up In Tha Club (Remix)

Remember Cross from Ruff Ryder? He’s on this.

Swizz Beatz ft. Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne & Cross – Up In Tha Club (Remix)

Previously: Swizz Beats feat. Lil Wayne – Up In The Club

33 Responses to “Swizz Beatz ft. Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne & Cross – Up In Tha Club (Remix)”

1. Beezy Says:

AYO @ swizzies weed carrier rubbing his shoulders.

2. 4shizzle Says:

swizzzyyyy

3. BabyDoll Says:

*trynna get dat OPRAH!* (ll)

4. 4shizzle Says:

micheal jackson-tiger woods

5. PHENOMENON Says:

Whats is it with 5%rs and late model Nissans??

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Whats is it with 5%rs and late model Nissans??

^That’s probably the most random comment of the day. Lol. Where did you come up with this one?

7. wavery_johnson Says:

wavery_johnson Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Big Homie Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:17 pm
    I see more Asians have made their way over to Nah

you started a movement (no sohh)

8. the real truth Says:

AAASP – Asian American Association for Slanted people..Not makin this up

9. wavery_johnson Says:

Beezy Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:19 pm
    AYO @ swizzies weed carrier rubbing his shoulders.

cassidys not that darkskinned (ll)

10. Randy Watson Says:

@AMPRGROUP she falls in the “Tween” category. about 13 hours ago

^^ is this not strange?

11. Aight Says:

NAS AND DAMIEN MARLEY ‘s collabalbum this year !!!
    plus, that jr gong/nas album will be dope !
    and also the Lost tapes Part II this year with fuckin’ dope and great unreleased classic tracks!! we need dat this year ! i think after that, he needs to drop a nas/kelis album (dedicated to his new baby) before jayz/beyoncé LOL. then HIS TENTH SOLO ALBUM and after that so in 2011/2012: maybe the greatest ish in history..:
    a preemo/nas whole album with AZ on it
    a dr dre/nas whole album ! FO REALLLLLLLLL
    ps: don’t forget dat jay has a 1O years contract with live nation so probably a lot of records again.

12. the real truth Says:

AAASP – Asian American Association for Slanted Pupils

*fixed*

Still not makin this up

13. Most_Incredible! Says:

Now where’s Infa.Red ?

14. Randy Watson Says:

Dilated Peoples>>>

15. Yung Ho Says:

zshare.net/image/55348087dad8f0ee/

^^^^^^^

PAUSE!!!!!! lol

16. M.Tyson Says:

And anybody who think TIP snitched it would be public records so who he snitch on it would have to be documented it’s no such thing as a anonomous Snitch
    ———————————————————————————–
    A confidential witness is someone who has seen a crime committed and due to security reasons comes forward in secret to report that crime.

Confidential informants work for the government, often secretly, to gather and provide information or to testify in exchange for cash or leniency in punishment for their own crimes. Unlike witnesses, informants are motivated by self-advancement. An informant can be a useful law enforcement tool – a necessary evil – if used properly.

17. Mag Says:

Hov better show his boss status and clean up this Rihanna and Chris shit.

BAWWWSE

18. Randy Watson Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    zshare.net/image/55348087dad8f0ee/

^^^^^^^

PAUSE!!!!!! lol

^^perfect snacks for gay bars… and/or fruit stands (nh)

19. 4shizzle Says:

bubblegum wrappers

20. PHENOMENON Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:24 pm
    # PHENOMENON Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Whats is it with 5%rs and late model Nissans??

^ ^
    I’ve thought this for the longest time. I’ve seen many young urban professionals gravitating twards black ‘O6 Altimas.

Is just me or my area??

21. Big_Seth Says:

lol @ Kevin Garnett rubbin Swizzy’s shoulder’s

22. Big_Seth Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:

Is just me or my area??

I got an 08 Altima in Slate gray.

What are you trying to say? HAHA.

23. D_Block_4_life Says:

24. Big Homie Says:

AAASP – Asian American Association for Slanted Pupils

*fixed*

Still not makin this up

^ *dies*

25. Philly Phil Says:

Swizz looks madd relaxed, dat nigga must have magic fingers hittin all of those pressure points…

26. PHENOMENON Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    # PHENOMENON Says:

Is just me or my area??

I got an 08 Altima in Slate gray.

What are you trying to say? HAHA.

^ ^
    Have you noticed this “Phenomenon”??

27. b-ease Says:

13. “By My Side” (featuring Ne-Yo) Eric Hudson 3:33
    14. “Money And Jewelry” Neo Da Matrix
    15. “What If” Buckwild
    16. “Letter To B.I.G.” (featuring Faith Evans) Needlz 4:02
    Bonus: “Death Wish” (featuring Lil’ Wayne) Alchemist
    ——————————————————————————–
    too many features no peemo,pete rock,bucwild or 9th, idk why rappers arent calling these producers for beats

# Philly Phil Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 1:42 pm

^ I. Quit. Life.

30. JayRight Says:

*Steve Urkel voice*

KILLA

31. Philly Phil Says:

@big Seth that does look like KG….

That nigga is a jack of all trades…not only does he get niggas pumped up…he calms them down as well….wow

32. KARMA Says:

Mashonda>Alicia keys

33. Dark Skinned Jermaine Says:

Yo, the niggas in Swizzs crew really KNEAD him….

side note…if you didnt literally LOL you lost muhfukka!