Charles Hamilton – Scorpion

awkward_front_lowres

Here’s a joint off Chuck’s upcoming Valentine’s Day mixtape Well Isn’t This Awkward.

Says Charles:

“Basically, the project is an episode of “Cinematic Hallucinations”, which is like a Masterpiece Theatre kind of show. It’s hosted and narrated by Conner Harrington (me). And the movie being premiered is “Well Isn’t This Awkward”, a movie that stars Charles Hamilton and an “anonymous” female.

Charles Hamilton is a homeless musician (not a hard role to play) that has a paranormal romantic bond with a rich young woman that lives in a penthouse. They never verbally spoke or physically saw each other, but they’re in love in their own dimension.

One day, the owner of the building invited Charles inside to play his music for the people of the building. This is his chance to both impress a crowd of rich people who can possibly change his living situation and let the girl he’s in love with supernaturally know how he feels… on the surface.”

Charles Hamilton – Scorpion

56 Responses to “Charles Hamilton – Scorpion”

1. Digital Scales Says:

*reads what chuck says in a little gay whiny voice*

2. BabyDoll Says:

pretty picture…lol

3. that guy Says:

this nigga’s gimmick has run its course.

4. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAxAVHzeEwM charles hamilton sounds like this kid in the youtube video

5. PHENOMENON Says:

Ugh, what is it with this n*gga and Sonic??

6. RIGZ Says:

GAZA!

7. Digital Scales Says:

what is he gonna make next, 50 cent diapers for your little gangstah *DIES*

*bops to the new MaryMary joint*

9. steven biko Says:

iovine must be pulling out what little hair he got on that zionist bean of his. wale and charles aint fresh at all.

10. BabyDoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    *bops to the new MaryMary joint*

^that song almost made me forget it was a gospel song…lol

11. Ghost Writer Says:

*does back spins* (no homo)

12. RIGZ Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:12 pm

Ugh, what is it with this n*gga and Sonic??

You too have trouble grasping the concept?

13. Digital Scales Says:

*listens on gp*

14. PHENOMENON Says:

Dude got a Super Sayin 2 hedgehog with flowers.

15. Belize Says:

lol @ this post

16. BabyDoll Says:

^*blank stare*

17. Digital Scales Says:

this don’t even sound like a rap song..

nice sampling the classic rafael saadiq ”You should be here”

18. PW Says:

*shows up with late pass held aloft*

How come it’s cool to post Sonic shit on here again? I thought that niglet was inextricably wedged in the nahright shit pits?

19. Beezy Says:

Charles Hamilton is a homosexual musician

^Yo, I swear for god I fucking new it!

20. steven biko Says:

^*blank stare*

LOL

21. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

it must suck to know that ur going to be a negative entry on ur label’s balance sheet

CHARLES HAMILTON
    SALES: 330 units (c) cappadonna
    PROFIT: ($734,921)

in the world of finance when ur shit is in parentheses that means u lost *adjusts dradle*

22. Digital Scales Says:

HELLLOOOOOO YOUTUBE

23. Blaxx Says:

Why is this guy such a cornball? If someone told me he was a meth addict or he sniffed glue, I wouldn’t be surprised. After I heard him attempt to explain the whole Sonic gimmick and why he loves the color pink, I knew that he was just a kid who was feeling himself waaaay too much.

24. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

thats a fag ass pixie sonic

25. Beezy Says:

in the world of finance when ur shit is in parentheses that means u lost

^We still get our bonuses though.

Oww!

26. Digital Scales Says:

@ mtf

are you Captin Caveman or the Geico Caveman?

27. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    in the world of finance when ur shit is in parentheses that means u lost

^We still get our bonuses though.

Oww!

can’t even lie i didn’t score a bonus this year but i got a nice raise owwwwwwwwwwwwww *puts 26s on the sports utility vehicle*

28. Gravity Says:

*five on the black hand side’s it up*

anyone know of a student loan that will living expenses if you live off campus ? enlighten ..

29. BabyDoll Says:

nice sampling the classic rafael saadiq ”You should be here”

^*listens just for that reason*

30. Big_Seth Says:

# Digital Scales Says:

if you died eskay wouldn’t even dedicate a post to you

That’s the meanest shit I ever heard. HAHA LOL

but foreel if I died tonight, no one on here would notice. Just saying.

I mean MTF disappeared for like a week and no one said anything.

31. Digital Scales Says:

nice sampling the classic rafael saadiq ”You should be here”

^*listens just for that reason*

they didn’t do a great job sampling it, but props just for sampling that song

Rafael Saadiq >>>>>

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    *bops to the new MaryMary joint*

^that song almost made me forget it was a gospel song…lol

^Somebody said on 95.9 that all the Christian freaks be crowdin’ the dance floor when that’s on. LOL. I’m like they’re probably right. It is a dope song though.

33. daviD BlacKham Says:

if i was Sonic i’d sue C.H. for defamation of character

34. Beezy Says:

^You doing good…alot of my non-finance friends got no raise no bonus.

My raise was minimal but the bonus was undeservedly hefty. My business unit was big in the read…my bonus, bigger than last year when we made money.

*daps all republicans*

35. BabyDoll Says:

Digital Scales Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    nice sampling the classic rafael saadiq ”You should be here”

^*listens just for that reason*

they didn’t do a great job sampling it, but props just for sampling that song

Rafael Saadiq >>>>>

^co-sign…I like his new song…100 yard dash or something

36. Digital Scales Says:

God damn these bitches be on me…i wanna stay but i gotta gooooo

37. A tribe called quest Says:

Lets say charles is gay, Who cares?

38. BabyDoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    *bops to the new MaryMary joint*

^that song almost made me forget it was a gospel song…lol

^lol @ christian freaks…I believe it too…es could probably post it on here and no one would know the difference

39. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

if you died eskay wouldn’t even dedicate a post to you

sure he would…at least a statik selektah track or sumthin…lol.

40. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

@ mtf

are you Captin Caveman or the Geico Caveman?

more Capn’ Crunch…

41. JayRight Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    *bops to the new MaryMary joint*

^that song almost made me forget it was a gospel song…lol

Yo whats the name or link of the song.

42. Digital Scales Says:

Mtf look like one them Good Charlot dudes..like he has a tattooo of a flame on his calve

43. Mark Twain Fame Says:

That’s the meanest shit I ever heard. HAHA LOL

but foreel if I died tonight, no one on here would notice. Just saying.

I mean MTF disappeared for like a week and no one said anything.

when did that happen?…shit I dont rememebr that…I must been in a coma or sumthin…

44. PW Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Lets say charles is gay, Who cares?

The people who want another reason to bury the dude.

# Gravity Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

*five on the black hand side’s it up*

^Stafford or Perkins doesn’t cover it?

46. PHENOMENON Says:

CNN: Isrealies want their own ‘Obama’.

. . .

JayRight

youtube.com/watch?v=pWq0BE7zYK8

48. BabyDoll Says:

JayRight Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:24 pm
    D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

D. Billz Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    *bops to the new MaryMary joint*

^that song almost made me forget it was a gospel song…lol

Yo whats the name or link of the song.

^ht tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUXBXaZwQco

49. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    God damn these bitches be on me…i wanna stay but i gotta gooooo

Nigga u a resthaven for hos…

50. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    February 9th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

see… now your just high…you wrong for that…unless that makes me get some of dat Hilary Duff poon for a while…

51. J. Caesar Says:

that guy Says:

February 9th, 2009 at 4:10 pm
    this nigga’s gimmick has run its course.

^^co-sign, i would say wayne’s time is gonna come to no hate (c)40 glocc lil wayne suv incident

52. CLICK... BANG Says:

fuck wayne and this soft ass excuse of a rapper…

53. CLICK... BANG Says:

Wu-Tang, Doggy Dogg, Pac, B.I.G., Big L, Big Pun…

FOR THIS??? FUCK IT, I AM DONE WITH HIP-HOP

54. afony Says:

WE NEED A INSTRUMENTAL OF THIS SHYT, W/O THIS FAGGIT VOICE OVER THE TOP LOL

NICE BEAT

55. Mr. I Cant Stand Chucky Hams Says:

Chucky Hams whole homosexual persona is awkward to me. And now that my co worker came by my desk, saw me looking at this cover and asked what the f are you looking at, I feel a little awkward myself.

56. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Charles Hamilton - Neverland Says: