Obligatory Grammys Post

chris-martin-jay-grammys

You know the drill. Hit the comments or take it to the Tweets.

344 Responses to “Obligatory Grammys Post”

1. Eastern_Digital Says:

you late.

2. Beezy Says:

Carrie Underwood > Jay-Z

3. SeeAmI? Says:

HOV!! AND COLDPLAY!

4. jay Says:

lol @ hov being takin a couple seconds to catch the Lost beat

5. Eastern_Digital Says:

yo i know there aint such a thing but that dress of that white bitch is way too short. nh

6. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@ beezy i’ll add u g but what the frrrruck is ur twitter name

7. Voltron Says:

Twitter and Nah > Shaq and Kobe

8. steven biko Says:

call me ole school but when it got to be cool to snitch and run with cracka ass crackas?

9. sleep Says:

Chris was playing off key

10. Voltron Says:

hav i missed slu?

11. Beezy Says:

twitter.com/maxbiggavelli

12. GC Says:

sheryl crow = olderwhitewomanILF

13. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@beezy just followed u G but don’t get gassed U CAN BE A RELEVANT PERSON WITHOUT HAVING THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS (c) dr. phil charles wingate

14. Voltron Says:

the way whiteys pronounce ‘lil’ + death to america

15. jay Says:

american boy + S.L.U. + lost + some more weezy, ye, t.i, and hov should make for a pretty good night.

nh

16. PHENOMENON Says:

Hey Es’, know anything about “Prospekt March”?

17. wavery_johnson Says:

tinyurl.com/bbp9k8

yeezy won

18. BIGSTRONG Says:

I’m no Hov stan but Jay has to to be the G.O.A.T hands down no rapper did it like him

19. Voltron Says:

edit:
    the way whiteys pronounce ‘lil’ = death to america

20. JustinCase Says:

SLU Is Gonna Be Great Two Hov Performances Wow Hopefully MIA Can Make It And How About Chris Brown I Just Hope It Wasnt Rihanna

21. Voltron Says:

# JustinCase Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Grammar >>

22. Beezy Says:

owww I need to teach Frenchie how to use Twitter

23. kwelity Says:

I was Rihanna. She’s not there tonight.

24. Beezy Says:

coke damn near 40
    niggas rappin damn near 40
    well gawww dammm

25. PHENOMENON Says:

hav i missed slu?

^ ^

“Chasing Pavement” is a great song.

26. emonack Says:

all i gotta say is wayne shall go 8/8 and get the all important and all coveted best Album Grammy. say what you want about the carter 3, it is the highest selling album of 08 by 700,000 copies. this is pretty much checkmate for cash money and their crowded King of Hip Hop. Its like Kobe getting the MVP last year ( and maybe again this year???), it wasnt nessesarily his best year but you had to give it up to him for what he did for his team and for the entire sport of basketball. Rite now that little reefer smokin, syrup sippin’, pussy poppin animal is hip hop’s Kobe Bryant. A stupid young Veteran that has been around success since he entered the game at a very young age. Cash Money has seen all of its platinum artist and producers leave so they could create a team around the best player they had ( much like Kobe and the lakers, opting to keep him and trade shaq and pretty everyone else from those championship runs in order to build a lasting dynasty around Kobe) and now the fruits of all their labor mite pay off with a slew of championships tonite. Well deserved Wayne and well deserved Cash Money for having the foresight and the fortitude to let it all ride on one guys talent and ability. Hopefully the musical gods are able to reward them for doing something that is rarley ever done in music in general let alone in hip hop. By them focusing all their money and resources to one main artist they were able to gaurantee the sucess of their label for years to come. say what u want about the kissing controversy and the ghostwritting rumors, if talent and hardwork are the backbones to success, its clear to see that Lil Wayne is where he should be as self proclaim “best rapper alive” for a good reason.

27. Voltron Says:

I’m in London, watching the Grammy’s in LA via Florida…

the world is too small dammit

28. Voltron Says:

Coldplay just won… ok.

29. PHENOMENON Says:

I say, Chris Martin has the illest jackets.

30. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

And I come with do-rags to your so-called awards
    T-shirt with my chain out like fck y’all all

31. T Nelson Says:

where did they dig kid rock up from

32. sleep Says:

U just realize hov is the goat damm were u been.

I was listening the juvenile 400 degreez this morning. I think hov verse was one of his best features.

They send shots through ur fitted cap they got big guns that go bbrrrraat brrraaatt where your niggas at

33. Beezy Says:

How the fuck is Kid Rock performing at a venue such as this? Hasn’t be been purged from the bottom of the industry yet?

34. Voltron Says:

I’m betting that the Em, Dre and 50 have a ‘surprise’ performance

35. PHENOMENON Says:

And I come with do-rags to your so-called awards
    T-shirt with my chain out like fck y’all all

“Hova Song”??

36. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Furthermore ma, we tote guns to the Grammy’s
    Pop bottles on the White House lawn
    I’m guess I’m just the same ol’ Shawn

37. M.Tyson Says:

Alpo > Tip > Sammie the Bull

38. SeeAmI? Says:

gotta give it to kid rock…..

this dude stay transforming himself.

“did he just say he was guilty for being white”

39. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:45 pm
    And I come with do-rags to your so-called awards
    T-shirt with my chain out like fck y’all all

“Hova Song”??
    correct, 1st verse

40. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:45 pm
    gotta give it to kid rock…..

this dude stay transforming himself.

“did he just say he was guilty for being white”

Tru, race relations got my feeling guilty cause im whte

41. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Actually, Kid Rock has been doing his thing for a while.

He’s put out some great music. I like it.

42. jay Says:

what happened to chris brown? whatd i miss?

43. SeeAmI? Says:

# Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:46 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:45 pm
    And I come with do-rags to your so-called awards
    T-shirt with my chain out like fck y’all all

“Hova Song”??
    correct, 1st verse

“5 to 10 years from now there going to wish there was an American commission, 5 to 10 years from now there gonna miss jay z”

44. T Nelson Says:

watching monk> than the grammys

45. Voltron Says:

Alpo > Special Agent Rawse > Sammie the Bull > Tip + 50 > Omar

46. ravens>steelers Says:

Carrie Underwood(suprise?!?)>everybody (so far)

47. SeeAmI? Says:

wait who from paid in full is still alive…

could have sworn one of them ninjas had a book out and did a interview with angie?

48. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:47 pm
    # Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:46 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:45 pm
    And I come with do-rags to your so-called awards
    T-shirt with my chain out like fck y’all all

“Hova Song”??
    correct, 1st verse

^^^^^

How tru is that intro now, i was ridin last week listening to that and its so tru, there is no rules no parameters

49. Stratford Lex Says:

Whats this about Chris Brown knockin Rihanna upside her head an leavin her on the roadside

50. Voltron Says:

WHAT THE FUCK???

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I’VE NEVER SEEN AMERICAN TV BEFORE BUT FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

A CHRIS BROWN GUM ADVERT???!! LMBFAO!!!!!!

*dies a billion deaths*

51. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:40 pm

owww I need to teach Frenchie how to use Twitter
    rap and sing and TAPDANCE! owwwwwww

52. M.Tyson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:48 pm
    Alpo > Special Agent Rawse > Sammie the Bull > Tip + 50 > Omar
    —————————————
    who did Omar snitch on?

53. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

This sums up rap right now and funny thing is, its about 5 2 ten years later

Makes you think about the people in your life
    Then I think about BIG; what’d he say if he was here
    He’d say, “Jay, what’s it about? What’s life about?
    If you don’t go through as a man’s a man”
    He’d say, “Suck it up, take the fall, do the time
    that’s what makes you who you are, makes you what you are”
    How many years you been around this thing of ours?
    Commision, 125 years
    What’s it about?
    It’s about rules, parameters
    You take the beatin for the friend you don’t lay down
    you don’t betray who you are, what you are
    You gotta remember guys like Taj, Chill, Ran, Emory
    They don’t roar, they don’t rap
    You know why? That’s the rules, you don’t break them
    You was born to be somethin I wasn’t even supposed to be.. humble
    Okaay so you humble me now, what you got?
    You got a war, you got global war
    You got a worldwide crime syndicate now
    There’s no rules, there’s no parameters, there’s no feelings
    There’s no feelings for this game
    So.. five ten years from now
    You’re gonna wish there was American Commision
    Five ten years from now…
    They’re gonna miss Jay-Z

54. Darth Cipher Says:

so i’m the next to fall to the twitter wave… click my name and add me on that ish please

55. A tribe called quest Says:

Excuse me i just had to say this, that fred the godson freestyle was trash. His lyrics, his flow, his manorism, his juicy from the Pjs lookin self. That beat is crack and he just ruined it for me.

56. Eastern_Digital Says:

Furthermore ma, we tote guns to the Grammy’s
    Pop bottles on the White House lawn
    I’m guess I’m just the same ol’ Shawn

so ghetto

*bumps that new ross*

57. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

# Darth Cipher Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

done

58. A tribe called quest Says:

and why is he wearing cams NY jacket smh

59. SeeAmI? Says:

TITANIC…

seriously every time i listen to that shit im like this song is sooo much bigger then rap. i wish i knew what movie they adapted that to if anything..but seriously real shit!.

60. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

what u don’t know is that he’s eskay’s godson (no serious – nate told me)

61. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jay Smooth >>>>>>>> Peter Rosenberg

>>who did Omar snitch on?

Bird (Fredro)

63. Just the Facts Says:

Rumor has it that Chris Brown left Rihanna on the side of the road with a broken jaw. She’s currently at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center recovering from her injuries. The cops are on the hunt for Chris Brown.

64. Voltron Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 8:48 pm
    Alpo > Special Agent Rawse > Sammie the Bull > Tip + 50 > Omar
    —————————————
    who did Omar snitch on?

Bird.

Prosecuter – What is your occupation Mr. Little?
    Omar – I robz drug dealers

*dead*

65. Darth Cipher Says:

respects cream!!! (||?)

66. ravens>steelers Says:

In Rainbows > Tha Carter III

67. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:54 pm

and why is he wearing cams NY jacket smh

i’m saying tho, baggy leathers with rhinestones haven’t been out of style long enuf to get retro’d

oh wait scratch that – they were never in style *death*

68. herbal kint Says:

M.Tyson Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 8:48 pm
    Alpo > Special Agent Rawse > Sammie the Bull > Tip + 50 > Omar
    —————————————
    who did Omar snitch on?

….. all of barksdales crew, he snitched on wee-bey birdman all them for when they killed his boyfriend, but he i.d.ed birdman for shooting Kima …..

69. Voltron Says:

Prosecuter – What is your occupation Mr. Little?
    Omar – I robz drug dealers

*dead*

70. Beezy Says:

Damn, Chris Brown’s career is going to be over.

71. Voltron Says:

for shooting Kima the working man who was a witness in D’s case

72. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@ darth word to the wise or as YTs say “FYI” ur government name is getting rapidshared to the whole internets right now, so u might want to change ur twitter username

73. Eastern_Digital Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

what u don’t know is that he’s eskay’s godson (no serious – nate told me)

word?

74. PHENOMENON Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:46 pm
    PHENOMENON Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:45 pm
    And I come with do-rags to your so-called awards
    T-shirt with my chain out like fck y’all all

“Hova Song”??
    correct, 1st verse

^ ^
    “Slimmy at the Rucker wanna leave and spin with me / I consistantly take ’em out the park like Ken Griffey / Do you believe??. . .”

“Get your CD’s out / Let’s go song for song / I’m the illest n*gga doin’ till ya’ll prove me wrong / Do you believe??. . .”

“Hova Song” is way too ill.

It’s been in my regular rotation for the longest time.

Volume 3 doesn’t get the recognition it deserves.

75. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

RAPING DEF JAM TILL I’M THE 40 TWITTER FOLLOWER MAN

76. Beezy Says:

first things first, watch what ya tweet out ya mouth
    when you on twitter followin a hustl-a

77. Darth Cipher Says:

thanks for the heads up cream (||)… god damned your name btw!!!

78. Eastern_Digital Says:

watch chris brown turning into a gangsta rapper.

79. Voltron Says:

Prosecuter – What is your occupation Mr. Little?
    Omar – I robz drug dealers.

*dead*

80. JustinCase Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

# JustinCase Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Grammar >>

What?

81. SeeAmI? Says:

vol 3 and blueprint 2 are always looked over.

82. sleep Says:

If this chris b story is true tomorrow the white media is gonna say rapper chris brown beats his girlfriend

83. Beezy Says:

most blogs is infrared but mines is flourescent…

84. T Nelson Says:

J Hudson get more and more smashable every time i see her

85. SeeAmI? Says:

yo for real…rihanna isnt at the grammys? oh shit

86. A tribe called quest Says:

What did chris brown do, Did he beat the shit out of rihanna

87. PHENOMENON Says:

T Nelson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:47 pm
    watching monk> than the grammys

88. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:55 pm
    TITANIC…

Its from the movie about Gotti, Gotti says it at the end of the movie

89. Voltron Says:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9… 10.
    It’s the 10 Twit Commandments!

(Cue Primo beat)
    Ding-ding di-ding!

I been in this game for months, now I’m an A.D.D. animal
    It’s rules to this shit, I wrote me a manual
    A step by step booklet for you to get
    your Twitter game on track, don’t Wale yourself Jack
    Rule nombre uno: let everyone know
    every efin’ thing you do, cause you know
    Hundreds of followers breed jealousy ’specially
    if that update fucked up, suck your teeth up
    Number two: never let em know your next move
    Twitterati hate silence but heart text violence
    Eat a dick hipster rappers (uh-huh)
    I done typed mad updates while driving state to state
    Number three: never trust no-bo-dy
    Your moms’ll follow ya Tweets, that’s type corny
    PR’s spam ya shit, for that fast buck
    try to game a dame to tear that ass up
    Number four: know you heard this before
    Name-dropping is frontin’, shit’s a straight bore
    Number five: never Tweet about biz in the street
    I don’t care if it sounds tough, someone’ll call ya bluff
    Number six: that god damn phone credit, dead it
    If you’re not on unlimited browsing then forget it,
    Seven: this rule is so underrated
    Keep your blog and Twitter account completely seperated
    Updates and posts don’t mix like two dicks and no bitch
    Find yourself in serious shit
    Number eight: never reveal your plans to you-know-who
    Them cats that follow your feed can start blogs too
    Number nine shoulda been number one to me
    If you’re drunk out your mind stay off the updates homey (uh-huh)
    If Twitters think you lyin’, they ain’t buyin’
    They be sittin on your RSS, waitin to text more mess
    Number ten: a strong word called obsession
    Twitter will get you hit by a bus at the intersection
    Tap out the Crackberry while you crossing the street
    Facebook lost, that dame shit can’t even compete, uhh

90. wavery_johnson Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:59 pm
    RAPING DEF JAM TILL I’M THE 40 TWITTER FOLLOWER MAN

FAIL

91. sleep Says:

I’m not into the big girls but j-hud tittes always look on point

92. PHENOMENON Says:

T Nelson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:01 pm
    J Hudson get more and more smashable every time i see her

^ ^
    Hardest working man gurdle in show business.

93. Voltron Says:

# JustinCase Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:00 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

# JustinCase Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Grammar >>

What?

Invest in a dictionary. pause

94. Barack Oswagga Says:

^^^LOL true

95. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

Actually i think Fred the Godson has some serious skills and i think he has sumthin that can bring nyc foward, i guess thats why D j Clark Kent, Jay-z and Beanie siegal co sign him and Siegal says he is the best he has hard come out in a few years, but every one has there opinion and thats a good thing

96. Eastern_Digital Says:

What did chris brown do, Did he beat the shit out of rihanna

he was in the whip with rihanna, they argued over some shit and he flipped and smacked her, supposedly cracked her jaw. then kicked her outta the car and bounced.

97. BIGSTRONG Says:

*Rhianna’s Voice * I sure can’t to see that guy from Roc a fella ella ella ay ay
    Chris Brown takes his seat belt off and back hands her in the same motion.

98. herbal kint Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 8:58 pm
    for shooting Kima the working man who was a witness in D’s case

….. yeah I knew that too but did he also do what I said, I see someone has decided to play catch up on The Wire don’t wanna say something you haven’t seen yet, and admittedly I’m a little fuzzy on that far back in the Wire but I’m bout to break out the set again to make my girl watch it …..

99. Voltron Says:

Is it just me or does J. Hudson look like Angel Eyes?

100. Darth Cipher Says:

i’d honestly believe it!!!… he seems like the cute(||) in front the camera, Ike Turner behind the scenes, typa nigga

101. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

T Nelson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:01 pm
    J Hudson get more and more smashable every time i see her

Thank Punk from i luv new york, he keeps her in the gym, plus the grieving diet she is on is on point

102. herbal kint Says:

@ voltron – actually I think your right it is someone else but how far have you gotten in the series ?

103. Barack Oswagga Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:03 pm
    # A tribe called quest Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

^^^^That freestyle didnt move me, but check his other freestyles or his myspace. There is another freestyle on nahright where he dumbs out.

104. Voltron Says:

>>see someone has decided to play catch up on The Wire

damn rite

105. M.Tyson Says:

Chris Brown been irrealivent..Rihanna pussy whipped the nig Bobby Brown status

106. Voltron Says:

2 more eps left in Season 2

107. T Nelson Says:

T Nelson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:01 pm
    J Hudson get more and more smashable every time i see her

^^^^^^^^^^

How did that gay ass nigga get with her

108. Eastern_Digital Says:

btw him that math/dose throwin up sets was mad random.

109. Beezy Says:

Punk wins forever for landing J-Hud. He is a nobody.

110. PHENOMENON Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:00 pm
    vol 3 and blueprint 2 are always looked over.

^ ^
    Fu*k it!! I’m always the one who brings up how Vol 3 isn’t respected but ill say it.

Life and Times of Shawn Carter: Volume 3 = Classic [I don’t give a sh*t]

[Or at least close]

Listen to it song for song. It’s at least extremely solid. [ll]

111. A tribe called quest Says:

His flow is garbage, like he starts and stops like if hes saying something meaningful, am i the only one catching up on this.

Who cares if beans cosigns tell to get back up from falling off and link to the jay cosign or die.

112. Jomoses Says:

Chris Brown proved to Rihanna after beating dat ass…..He is a member of H.O.H (hard on hoes)…THE MOVEMENT IS MOVING!!

113. PHENOMENON Says:

I retract my previous statement pending review of Volume 3.

114. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:00 pm
    vol 3 and blueprint 2 are always looked over.

Lyrics wise blueprint 2 is crazy, went over to many peoples head

115. Beezy Says:

get a crate, a laptop and house slippers
    a website, hit count, adsense and get your chips up

I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON

116. Voltron Says:

Who are the Jonas Brothers?

117. PHENOMENON Says:

Beezy Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:08 pm
    Punk wins forever for landing J-Hud. He is a nobody.

He loves her.

118. sleep Says:

**rihanna calls jays from the side of the road help**

**hov call uncle murda and tru life**

Chris brown on the run

119. T Nelson Says:

stevie wonder + jonas brothers = me confused as hell

120. jay Says:

Stevie shoulda chosen to help MIA on the SLU chorus instead of the jonas brothers

nh

121. Voltron Says:

Fuck it: Blueprint 1 + 2, Life and Times 1, 2, 3 are 70% filler

122. Eastern_Digital Says:

you one of them g&s niggas from the ic back in the day?

123. PHENOMENON Says:

sleep Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    **rihanna calls jays from the side of the road help**

**hov call uncle murda and tru life Neef**

Chris brown on the run

124. T Nelson Says:

stevie has to have the all time record for grammy performances

125. BIGSTRONG Says:

Wondering does Stevie Wonder know his hairline is on the back part of his head.

126. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

Actually if u brk it down, he usually is

127. M.Tyson Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 9:00 pm
    vol 3 and blueprint 2 are always looked over.

Lyrics wise blueprint 2 is crazy, went over to many peoples head
    ———————————————————————————-
    the production on BP2 was awful compared to BP1 the beats were all over the place no theme at all,jay should have had the soul sample theme to BP2

128. SeeAmI? Says:

**hov call uncle murda and tru life**

Chris brown on the run

*dead*

131. herbal kint Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:07 pm

2 more eps left in Season 2

…. alot of people I know hated on the 2nd season but most of them recognized the genius of it after re-watching it, still lots of people I know were hating whats your take ?

132. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

BIGSTRONG

poz lololol *dead*

133. sleep Says:

Stevie u sold out homie. Well he can’t see so they probably told him he’s performing with usher.

134. Eastern_Digital Says:

**rihanna calls jays from the side of the road help**

**hov call uncle murda and tru life**

Chris brown on the run

murc aint with jay no more. he prolly sent tyty.

135. Voltron Says:

slow as fuck. still good but nowhere near as good as season 1

136. PHENOMENON Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:12 pm
    Fuck it: Blueprint 1 + 2, Life and Times 1, 2, 3 are 70% filler

^ ^
    This is the type of thing that crashes super computers.

137. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

M.Tyson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:13 pm
    Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 9:00 pm
    vol 3 and blueprint 2 are always looked over.

Lyrics wise blueprint 2 is crazy, went over to many peoples head
    ———————————————————————————-

Thats the same problem with kingdom come and just blaze did the most beats on most of those 2 albums, im just one of the few that prefer kanye with jay rather that with just blaze

138. PHENOMENON Says:

SUPRISE!! ColdPlay won!!

139. Voltron Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 9:12 pm
    Fuck it: Blueprint 1 + 2, Life and Times 1, 2, 3 are 70% filler

^ ^
    This is the type of thing that crashes super computers.

seriously. I’ll just about fill 1 album with the listenable songs on these 5 albums (and one was a double album)

140. herbal kint Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:14 pm

slow as fuck. still good but nowhere near as good as season 1

… word you’ll appreciate it more after you watch all the season, especially if you re-watch it, doesn’t want to say anymore other than season 3 is the best so your almost there ….

oh good, you guys turned this into a Hov discussion thread.

142. PHENOMENON Says:

Whatever happened to Bink??

143. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Wifey, just walked out of shower, gave look…

****daps everyone, 1*****

144. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

eskay Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:18 pm
    oh good, you guys turned this into a Hov discussion thread.

Thats what i do, it only took one verse

>>alot of people I know hated on the 2nd season but most of them recognized the genius of it after re-watching it, still lots of people I know were hating whats your take ?

yo Ty, I finished the 2nd season last night and I thought that shit was dope.

146. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:18 pm
    oh good, you guys turned this into a Hov discussion thread.

…. not me on the subject of Hov…. What more can I say ?

147. PHENOMENON Says:

eskay Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:18 pm
    oh good, you guys turned this into a Hov discussion thread.

^ ^
    And Eskay looked upon his creation and said. . .

“It is good.”

148. kYo Says:

damn jay swag on stage is so lame. i was more into watchin j.hud perform than this dude who looks extra weird like he don’t know what to do on stage.

149. Darth Cipher Says:

i’m eating YELLOW CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

150. Smee Says:

If the Chris brown shit s true, he is done. She is americas sweetheart on some britney spears stauts

151. PHENOMENON Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:18 pm
    Wifey, just walked out of shower, gave look…

****daps everyone, 1*****

^ ^
    I know you got at those panties while she was in the shower!!

It’s the best time to do it!! Especially when the bathroom door is open!!

152. LOL Says:

who every watch the grammy is gay

153. M.Tyson Says:

——————————————————————————
    just blaze is the most overrated producer in hiphop,i cant knock his BP1 and Black Album production but his other production for Jay most of his production for other artists were lack luster with the expection of the Diplomats

154. Eastern_Digital Says:

fuck the grammys, i’ma pop in Paid In Full(the movie) and spark a L.

155. BIGSTRONG Says:

Fred the Godson was ok. But He looks like one of those Klump Kids

156. T Nelson Says:

Fuck it its been a while since ive been here so I might as well go in……Top Hov albums in order:

Reasonable Doubt
    American Gangster
    Blueprint
    Vol 2
    Dynasty La Familia
    (Everything Else)

157. PHENOMENON Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
    i’m eating YELLOW CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ ^
    “Don’t drop that sh*t in here n*gga!!”

“Pray to god you don’t drop that sh*t in here.”

158. Darth Cipher Says:

“Don’t drop that sh*t in here n*gga!!”

“Pray to god you don’t drop that sh*t in here.”

“the terrorist attack colour for this week is the colour of my shoes… got some green, a bit of yellow…”

159. Voltron Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:19 pm

yo Ty, I finished the 2nd season last night and I thought that shit was dope.

finishing it 2nite. better finish well. didnt like the dock people as much as the hood niggas. pause

And Mos Def as the head of the CIA >>

160. PHENOMENON Says:

Yeezy!!

161. GC Says:

damn… kanye forgot how to rap.

162. Voltron Says:

Katy Perry is going to hell

and I’m waiting for Yeezy to use the platfoem of the Grammy’s to come out of the closet.

163. BIGSTRONG Says:

Estelle has alot of Horse in her face.

164. PHENOMENON Says:

I like Adel. I’d like to see her win.

165. T Nelson Says:

i keep trying to believe kanye not suspect but he doesnt help much

166. PHENOMENON Says:

But her talk game is. . .

167. Voltron Says:

The Brits are killin y’all tonite. HA!

i saw Adele in the cinema last month.

And NOOOO at Yeezy rockin the black mullet.

168. SeeAmI? Says:

real talk i doubt jay z is happy about this…..

i mean thats his money right there.

btw did they already perfrom swagger like us? and there just going to air it. cause there showing footage from it on the commercials.

169. Voltron Says:

# T Nelson Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:31 pm

i keep trying to believe kanye not suspect but he doesnt help much

*Wallace*

170. yardie Says:

coldplay & jay-z performance

171. SeeAmI? Says:

WATCHMEN>any other movie this year

172. kYo Says:

if i was in the crowd i’d run up on stage with some clippers at kanye. such a bum ass nigga

173. PHENOMENON Says:

And NOOOO at Yeezy rockin the black mullet.

I think its cool.

174. ninefourteen Says:

kanye is a straight up fag.

175. PHENOMENON Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:32 pm
    real talk i doubt jay z is happy about this…..

i mean thats his money right there.

^ ^
    None of these “award” shows are live.

176. J Swisz Says:

kYo Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:33 pm

its an unfortunate phase… like that damn autotuning

177. EnglandRepresent Says:

Biggie Smalls >

178. M.Tyson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:26 pm
    # eskay Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:19 pm

yo Ty, I finished the 2nd season last night and I thought that shit was dope.

—————————-
    the 2nd season was booring as fuck. top seasons

1.S1 self explanatory
    2.S5 hunting omar,marlo scenes,mcnulty homeless killings
    3.S4 marlo climbing up the drug chain
    4.S3 Springer/Avon tension
    5.S2 not enough Greek scenes,annoying Ziggy character

179. Voltron Says:

is there anyone in the world that dislikes Morgan Freeman?
    and if so, why?

180. EnglandRepresent Says:

‘She don’t remember shit
    Just the two hits
    Her hittin the floor
    And me hittin the clits’

^^lmfao. Big Poppa > _____

stanning for a dead man > stanning for a camel

181. M.Tyson Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:33 pm
    WATCHMEN>any other movie this year
    ———————————————–
    Watchmen >> Dark Knight

182. Jomoses Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 9:32 pm
    real talk i doubt jay z is happy about this…..

i mean thats his money right there.

^ ^
    None of these “award” shows are live.
    ______________________________________

Thats the rehearsal footage they showing….

183. PHENOMENON Says:

Had to be Diddy steppin’ up in a white tee

184. BIGSTRONG Says:

Rhianna’s in the hospital with a black eye mediatakeout is reporting

185. SeeAmI? Says:

damn Natalie cole got some titys

yo what with puffys wack ass gold pendant…is that thing an antique or something cause i swear he can afford platinum.

186. PHENOMENON Says:

Got damn!! That bitch M.I.A. is huge!!

187. ninefourteen Says:

188. Darth Cipher Says:

# SeeAmI? Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:33 pm

WATCHMEN>any other movie this year

GI Joe > Transformer 2 > Watchman > Star Trek

189. kYo Says:

M.I.A. is pregnant and due any day now. her doctors predicted today but so far so good

190. PHENOMENON Says:

It was probably the outfit.

191. SeeAmI? Says:

MIA is fine as shit…shame she got knocke dup

192. Voltron Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:39 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 9:33 pm
    WATCHMEN>any other movie this year
    ———————————————–
    Watchmen >> Dark Knight

wtf??

really? i aint seen it. gimmie a no spoiler reason

193. Darth Cipher Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Got damn!! That bitch M.I.A. is huge!!

she’s carrying a child, what do you expect???

194. nessnice Says:

Chris Brown = “09” Ike Turner

195. kwelity Says:

Grammy’s stay outta touch. Who the fuck knew Robert Plant was even alive still?

196. M.Tyson Says:

i havent seen the movie either lol,

Watchmen trailers >>> Dark Knight

197. Voltron Says:

definitely_nah if wayne does Got Money I’m gonna stop posting his songs

LOL

198. Voltron Says:

UK is even merkin it on the vacuum cleaner tip

199. Darth Cipher Says:

i havent seen the movie either lol,

Watchmen trailers >>> Dark Knight

read the graphic novel, shit’s crazy man… i hope the movie holds up to what the book gave… but i agree Watchmen trailers > Dark Knight

200. PHENOMENON Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 9:44 pm
    # PHENOMENON Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Got damn!! That bitch M.I.A. is huge!!

she’s carrying a child, what do you expect???

^ ^
    Yea I’ve seen her buy I think it was her outfit that made her look so big in the split second they showed her which triggered my initial reaction.

201. Darth Cipher Says:

S.L.U.!!!!!!!!!!!

202. Voltron Says:

i would smash

203. JustinCase Says:

# JustinCase Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:00 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

# JustinCase Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Grammar >>

What?

Invest in a dictionary. pause

Oh This Shit Aint That Important To Me After All Its Not Like Its Gonna Be Published In The New York Times Or USA Today But Go Ahead And Spell Words Right And Put The Correct Punctuations But Me Im Good Now Enjoy SLU

204. PHENOMENON Says:

Do I need to adjust my television set???

205. T Nelson Says:

that beat doesnt translate well with a live band

206. SeeAmI? Says:

ti lost…

207. PHENOMENON Says:

It was alright.

208. ninefourteen Says:

that was sick

209. Voltron Says:

SICK

but pause at the others hailing jay on jockin my fresh

210. Hollywood Cole Says:

raw shit… poor mia. lol

211. wavery_johnson Says:

is it just me or did that slu performance get worse after every verse

212. Voltron Says:

that shit is like a drug

*blinks rapidly*

213. PHENOMENON Says:

Hatuey Malta > _____________.

214. Darth Cipher Says:

is it just me or did that slu performance get worse after every verse

seeing kanye shag nearly made me kick the tv, i held back though

215. Smitts Says:

is it just me or did that slu performance get worse after every verse

^^^^^^^^

it most def did….

216. Voltron Says:

thats it.

niggas can stop watchin.

next post please

217. Dr Flav Says:

Post for the event. Did T Pain cut the dreads?

218. Rockabye Says:

That specific soundstage is the kiss of death. No one sounded good from there.

And the B&W was stupid.

219. Darth Cipher Says:

*changes channel*

220. Jomoses Says:

*changes channel*

221. SeeAmI? Says:

jay verse kanye…then everything went down hill.. and wayne didnt even want to put on a tux.. country ass nigga. plus ti’s mumblin ass couldn’t speak English correctly.

222. State of Grace Says:

Coldplay is like the Short Bus Radiohead.

223. Jomoses Says:

ayo Milian Rose “prostitution” porno tape dropped a hour or so ago….if you dont know her google the name and you’ll see why to check for that shit

224. Parodi Says:

MIA >

225. Dr Flav Says:

Fuck twitter. *goes to read Nahright twitters* I like this British chick. Chasin pavements…

226. SeeAmI? Says:

what about lil wayne doing georgia bush!?

227. Voltron Says:

That will be remembered as the show MIA was pregnant.

All else will be forgotten

228. benhameen Says:

i havent seen the movie either lol,

Watchmen trailers >>> Dark Knight

watchmen is one of the greatest comics ever written. now whether or not the movie will be better than Dark Knight? hmmm….Heath Ledger as Joker may give TDK the edge. shit from what ive seen im still goin with TDK. but march 6th cant come quick enuff.

229. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:19 pm

yo Ty, I finished the 2nd season last night and I thought that shit was dope.

….. yeah I mean I thought was crazy ill from the jump, just because it shows the different side of the game and that supposed ” normal blue collar workers ” can get caught up in the same shit, not to mention the aspect that it touches on how the shit gets into the hood in the first places, the cops were busy knocking down project doors meanwhile they looking at the wrong class and color of people for the weight ……

with GangstarrThe Wire theres always a message involved
    we have certain formulas but we updates them with the times seasons
    but it’s still Guru and PrimeirThe wire

230. david blackham Says:

cut, scab, puss > swagger like us

231. PHENOMENON Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFzjEQuPrAA&feature=related

Like I said before. . .

Zorbies > Sham Wow

Ask Bill Burr “I might as well be using a plastic bag”

232. steven biko Says:

Amanda Blank>MIA

233. Dr Flav Says:

Eddie lost. Ten million? Stank ass Mel B? Condoms are your friend.

234. the real truth Says:

Alpo > Special Agent Rawse > Sammie the Bull > Tip + 50 > Oma> Lil Cease

Yall forgot about tht nigga

*Dapz All*

235. the real truth Says:

“My Coke stay Off White Like Gywneth Paltrow”

236. SeeAmI? Says:

anyone know where i can find the comic for free to read online.. i read some of it. but the torrent is corrupted..

and btw.

WHERES GEROGRIA BUSH!

237. herbal kint Says:

ninefourteen Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 9:42 pm
    the 2nd season was booring as fuck. top seasons

1.S1 self explanatory
    2.S5 hunting omar,marlo scenes,mcnulty homeless killings
    3.S4 marlo climbing up the drug chain
    4.S3 Springer/Avon tension
    5.S2 not enough Greek scenes,annoying Ziggy character

—————–

nahhh, season 3 should at least be in the top two

… agreed season 3 is the best to me, on so many levels but lets not ruin it for the people who haven’t seen it yet and with hold from discussing it ….

238. wavery_johnson Says:

esquire Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 10:26 pm
    grammy performances > BET performances
    ————————————————–
    lol..thats by default

244. Dr Flav Says:

Its gonna be Tie my hands not Georgia Bush. If anyone is looking for Chris Brown, he’ll be under the bus. Gal probably said some super slick shit.

245. shemesh Says:

actually the first time i watched the wire all the way through, season two was my fave (that could be due to the fact that at the time i was smoking two blunts per episode)

im now rewatching the series and i find myself like season three a lot more than i did before

with brother mouzone…damn

can’t be beat

246. SeeAmI? Says:

@dr flav

why isnt he doing georgia bush like he and katie krouic said

247. Sam Says:

TI did an Ashlee Simpson with a bad lip sync at the beginning there.

248. the real truth Says:

Why would T.I pefrom this?

249. the real truth Says:

*perform

250. herbal kint Says:

M.Tyson Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 10:26 pm
    —————–

nahhh, season 3 should at least be in the top two

—————————————————————————-
    if someone on Nah hasnt seen the wire they need to re-evaluated their life

….. Lots of people slept just off the everyones so in love with this show I won’t allow myself to give it a shot, like they would be giving in and falling in line or some shit, victory/voltron might have a better excuse being from the England I’m not sure when it was released out there and if people knew or talked about it there, shit was barely watched here, although I will conceed your point on the nah right demographic but theres a handful of people who will openly admit to never watching an episodes ….

251. shemesh Says:

not a good look for TI

252. SeeAmI? Says:

ti just ruined 2 peoples songs

253. wavery_johnson Says:

SMFH

254. the real truth Says:

T.I should have just performed Illy and K.I.M

255. SeeAmI? Says:

*daps real truth*

yo so is it tie my hands or georgia bush…

cause the katie couric interview said georgia bush…

256. Voltron Says:

good point my real

257. Dr Flav Says:

Lol Brown fucked up Tip performance, Live your Life < Ice yo eye. “AY!”

258. the real truth Says:

yo so is it tie my hands or georgia bush…

cause the katie couric interview said georgia bush…

*Daps SeeAmI*

If he said Georgis Bush it will be Georgia Bush

259. esquire Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 10:26 pm
    grammy performances > BET performances
    ————————————————–
    lol..thats by default
    that’s for sure. last BET awards was like boosie, hurricane chris and shawty lo. that’s a damn shame

260. disco dee Says:

rihanna gave chris brown herpes

261. !Ven-Tech? Says:

# esquire Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 10:41 pm

February 8th, 2009 at 10:26 pm
    grammy performances > BET performances
    ————————————————–
    lol..thats by default

Plus you gotta regard the crowd & guests. Think about it…

multi-racial, multi-cultural money > strictly black people money

262. SeeAmI? Says:

@real truth..

yeah i wouldn’t be suprised if just pulls some shit..

but they haven’t even said if hes performing by himself or not?

263. the real truth Says:

MTV performances > Bet Performances

Love Lockdown’s performance last year was crazy

264. Dr Flav Says:

I thought I heard song about hurricane, which is also TMH, Georgia is a mix tape track, he wanna do a song where the people can go to the store and buy it.

265. the real truth Says:

@real truth..

yeah i wouldn’t be suprised if just pulls some shit..

but they haven’t even said if hes performing by himself or not?

good point lol, they said he was performing with “An All Star Cast” so that has to be a no, if he performs Georgia it will be first

266. Voltron Says:

Love Lockdown’s performance last year was crazy

ayooooo

267. SeeAmI? Says:

lmao at the microsoft commercial.

i need to adopt a little 4 and a half asian girl to be my personal blogger..they know there way around a cpu

268. J Swisz Says:

look what i found…. thisiscurly.com

269. Dr Flav Says:

Neil Diamond is one of the GOATs. LOL, Im a seventies baby, sue me.

270. the real truth Says:

Who gives a damn about Neil Diamond unless your Kanye and your tryin to sample him (no homo)

271. esquire Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 10:26 pm
    grammy performances > BET performances
    ————————————————–
    lol..thats by default

Plus you gotta regard the crowd & guests. Think about it…

multi-racial, multi-cultural money > strictly black people money
    plus they can have an event w/o a stabbing, shooting, or any bafoonery in general.

272. herbal kint Says:

* watching 21 * on the strength of Kevin Spacey and my love of gambling plus card gambling movies tend to be ill (see ) Rounders

anyone seen this shit ?

273. Voltron Says:

what happened to the VIBE awards?

274. sleep Says:

I’m not promoting domestic violence but rihanna had to say some extra shit like”nigga u don’t have paper like jay-z that’s the nigga I really wanted” for him to hit her on the day of the grammies.

275. Dr Flav Says:

Lost some good ones last year.

276. M.Tyson Says:

herbal kint Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 10:53 pm

anyone seen this shit ?

————————————————
    7/10 shit was iight…not even in the same ballpark as Rounders

277. sleep Says:

But all these prisey r&b chicks try to stay away from the rapper but the r&b dudes is the ones that do them dirty. Bobby,chris,r.kelly,ike.

278. Darth Cipher Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYNFX2QLGWM

20 secs in… comedy GOLD!!!

279. SeeAmI? Says:

@sleep

idk but that shit is ugly….

whoopin on a women. real talk. his female fan base will be gone in no time…

280. iorn86 Says:

Chris Brown got mad squabbles!

281. the real truth Says:

21 > Any other gambling movie

M.I.T was makin a lot of paper back then

282. M.Tyson Says:

iorn86 Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 10:59 pm
    Chris Brown got mad squabbles!
    ————————————-
    My Nigga..LOL

283. Rey Says:

Fatboy, Es? Really?

284. Voltron Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 10:53 pm

anyone seen this shit ?

its good

285. ya mommaz favorite Says:

wow. http://www.zshare.net/audio/553142853faa7d84/

286. SeeAmI? Says:

as far as gambling i like confidence and the oceans movies..if they count.

287. D_Block_4_life Says:

PT >>

288. Dr Flav Says:

Never seen the Wire. Rhi asked him how many nominations he get this year.

289. the real truth Says:

Lil Wayne performance…Maybe your right SeeAmI hell perform Tie My Hands

290. SeeAmI? Says:

fuck NO georgia bush?

291. BIGSTRONG Says:

LT. Dan introduced the new Forrest Gump

292. sleep Says:

Damm never thought I would say this but rick ross career is looking better than chris brown.

Omarion is probably somewhere like yes we got a chance

293. Dr Flav Says:

Called it.

294. the real truth Says:

Forrest Gump >

295. SeeAmI? Says:

*looks at waynes bandana*

i thought he didnt know anything about bloods and crips.. and that all he knew about them was that they were a bad thing

296. the real truth Says:

How was the S.L.U performance?

297. esquire Says:

wayne’s performance is actually respectable

298. Rey Says:

*exits*

299. SeeAmI? Says:

so who won best rap album?

it better have been lupe

the cooooooooooolllllllll (c) chea

so in Rey’s mind, because he doesn’t generally like T.I.’s music:

Dude should’ve acted like he didn’t just catch a federal case and almost spent 20 years in prison and I guess either:

a) stopped making music all together

b) continued to talk ignorance in all of his rhymes

I understand you think dude’s new outlook is contrived, but my point is, even if it is, isn’t it better to have one of the biggest rap stars in the world talking positive on a song that gets played on the radio every hour?

isn’t it a good thing that the kids, and shit, the grownups too, get that type of thinking beat into their heads for a change?

you don’t have to like the song, or his reasons for making it, the point is, it’s a good look.

I personally think his verses on that track were dope and he said some real shit that I can relate to.

301. SeeAmI? Says:

wow tap has moved up we getting final billing?

302. the real truth Says:

Tha Carter III Won…SMH @ the Grammy’s

303. EnglandRepresent Says:

Comb your shag right out Esko. Let that joint blow in the wind. (n)

304. SeeAmI? Says:

i was just about to say…rap won for getting close to top billing….

wayne won

Rap Lost!

305. ThatDude Says:

Why was Baby not up there with the family? Maybe they had a fall out?

306. ThatDude Says:

Carter III < all other albums.

307. SeeAmI? Says:

baby was there..he was to the left….

308. esquire Says:

eskay Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 11:09 pm
    so in Rey’s mind, because he doesn’t generally like T.I.’s music:

a) stopped making music all together

b) continued to talk ignorance in all of his rhymes

>>>co-sign. maturity has to start being celebrated in rap. that’s why our artists that evolve leave the game

309. R.Friday Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 12:30 pm

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 12:23 pm

New Jersey Drive >

In terms of depictions of urban poverty.

I disagree…CoG trumps ALL movies in terms of poverty…i’d say “Cite Soleil” but I think that place is truly hell on earth (no infamous)

^I meant American poverty. Lol. CoG wasn’t even a movie. Some ninja just forgot he left the camera on and said fuck it.

^Yo, I just watched “La Sierra” the other day, it was like a Columbian “Cite Soleil”

310. Dr Flav Says:

Yal gonna have to give it up for the south, the soul of black music. No debating.

311. BIGSTRONG Says:

Chris Brown is locked down his bail is 50 g’s

312. M.Tyson Says:

eskay Says:

———————————————————————————

313. EnglandRepresent Says:

*speaks in deep cookie monster voice*

*spits in your mother’s mouth*

*kisses the hoof of a camel*

Oh wait…

314. M.Tyson Says:

*edit* his communtiy work

315. pockets Says:

FUCKING BULLSHIT lupe didn’t win one grammy and that gremlin won all of those

oh, we’re talking about the Tip song with Scustin Timberlake if you’re wondering. and if you live under a rock, here’s the first verse:

Ever had one of dem days you wish woulda stayed home
    Run into a group of niggas getting they hate on
    You walk by, they get wrong, you reply, then shit get blown
    Way outta proportion way past discussion
    Just you against them, pick one then rush em
    Figure you get your hair? that next
    They dont wanna stop there now they buzzin
    Now you gushin, ambulance rushin you to the hospital with a bad concussion
    Plus ya hit 4 times plus it hit ya spine paralyzed waist down now ya wheel chair bound
    Never mind that now you lucky to be alive, Just think it all started you fussin with 3 guys
    Now ya pride in the way but ya pride is the way you could fuck around get shot die anyday
    Niggas die every day all over bull shit dope money dice game ordinary hood shit
    Could this be cuz of hip hop music or did the ones with the good sense not use it
    Usually niggas don’t know what to do when their back against the wall so they just start shootin
    For red or for blue or for blow I guess, from Bankhead or from your projects
    No more stress, now I’m straight, now I get it now I take
    Time to think, before I make mistakes just for my family’s sake
    That part of me left yesterday the heart of me is strong today
    No regrets I’m blessed to say the old me dead and gone away

furthermore Rey, Tip was already talking that fall back from the streets shit after Philant died and before Paper Trail if you wanna really get technical. you’d know that if you weren’t a hating ass nigga and actually gave his music a chance.

that is all.

>>Tip is a snitch plain and simple,he community and new outlook is super contrived

please, no morons in this convo, thanks.

319. blaze22 Says:

If Wayne wins this I will laugh.

320. BIGSTRONG Says:

Eskay half of these guys don’t know what a snitch is or to be a Grown man

321. M.Tyson Says:

eskay Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

please, no morons in this convo, thanks.
    ———————————————-

322. blaze22 Says:

Fuck the grammys

323. Dr Flav Says:

Hell yes eskay, those are all good things. Wayne worked hard and got what he deserved.

324. Bananas the Ape Says:

eskay Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

please, no morons in this convo, thanks.
    ______

co-sign only becasue I said this yesterday…niggas locking niggas up on his show and shit.

325. jay Says:

t.i. > lil wayne

free chris breezy

326. Voltron Says:

# pockets Says:
    February 8th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

FUCKING BULLSHIT lupe didn’t win one grammy and that gremlin won all of those

Weezy won 8?

LUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

327. EnglandRepresent Says:

I thought you were bogging off for a week Casket?

328. Voltron Says:

Best Nas Song = Street Dreams Remix/ Purple

329. GMZ Says:

Chris representing VA like every other crazy nigga represents my home…Mike Vick…Plexico Burress…Alan Iverson…now Chris Brown…..waiting for Pharrell and Timbo to do some crazy shit….

>>easy Tiny…im sure cliff is cool with dropin dime to shorten that 20 year sentence he was facing but im not

I don’t pretend to be shocked at alleged snitching that nobody has any proof of. I know real drug dealers and gangsters and I’ve actually stood in front of a judge before. I’m willing to be bet 90% of you niggas who swear up and down Tip is a snitch never fucking stepped outside the fucking crosswalk.

331. Dr Flav Says:

Anything successful below the Mason Dixon, I can count on certain user names hating.

shots.

333. BIGSTRONG Says:

Hope Chris Brown aint rocking those tight jeans in the bull pen. smh

334. GMZ Says:

Tip ain’t no snitch.

335. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Do not question Esko’s gangster.

336. EnglandRepresent Says:

I know real drug de.alers and gangsters and I’ve actually stood in front of a judge before

^^Do not question Esko’s gangster..

337. esquire Says:

“I would just move” (c) Killa in reference to snitching on murderers
    *ignorance*

338. Voltron Says:

the watchmen trailer looks like a piece of shit,

GI Joe looks amazing.

Transformers 2 = GI Joe

339. Dr Flav Says:

”YEP!” (c) S. Carter

340. Voltron Says:

How homo is the term ‘yep’?

I mean really…

341. BIGSTRONG Says:

is Voltron Gay??

342. JustinCase Says:

^^^^ To Be Determined But All Signs Point To Definitely

343. JustinCase Says:

Otherwise YEP

344. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: The Grammy’s (Abridged Version) Says:

[…] and all commentary can be found on Twitter, either here or here, and of course in the […]