Big Boi – Ringtone

big-boi-grammyparty

To be perfectly honest, I forgot all about Sir Luscious Leftfoot.  Furthermore, Big Boi, you’re rich, so why cater so flagrantly to the ring tone crowd. All that said, chorus aside, I guess this isn’t as totally horrible as the name implies.  (But if I never hear it again in my life I’ll be good).

Big Boi – Ringtone

Props to OS

76 Responses to “Big Boi – Ringtone”

1. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    Shots Taken @ big boi

2. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

new rule if you haven’t at least watched the entire first season of Lost you can’t say a thing about it, and considering the end of season 3 all of season 4 and first episodes of season 5 are even better you really can’t say shit

what Ty said.

4. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Beezy Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:30 pm
    WTF you talking about ? he battled serious in a cipher like it supposed to be done, you take some shots and the end you dap

^Serious smacked him around in that battle. You can’t seriously think that Charles got even one blow [||] in that sparring match.

…. come on dog your telling me charles didn’t spit anything hot, even serious gave him props at the end saying dudes the truth ( i’m paraphrasing ) but CH definitely had some ill lines, did serious abolish him ? of course but serious is a battle champ, thing is they both freed off the top something thats not normally done in rap battles anymore but regardless CH was just trying to have fun with some friendly competition if he loses he loses so what, like I said before Em lost to rhymefest in a battle you think that means rhymefest is a better rapper or could even win in a battle against him now ? I don’t see how you can say how can you respect a dude for losing a friendly or even unfriendly battle especially against a battling beast like serious jones ?

5. A tribe called quest Says:

–NEW RICK ROSS VIDEO… RICK ROSS FT TRIPILE C – GANG RELATED… BABY IS IN THE VIDEO AND ROSS IS POURIN OUT FORMULA 50

So what you’re saying is that someone in rawse’s camp bought vitmain water (the $3 one) and poured it onto the streets without anybodies thirst replenished?!

Thats an automatic 2 Lawses on rawse. 50 sees every bit of that money

Twitter, Lost, the Nah Right comments

What are things people hate because they don’t understand?

7. embark Says:

Furthermore, Big Boi,you’re a member of Outkast, so why disrespect yourself and your core fanbase by titling your first single “Ringtone.”
    The fuck are you thinking…..

8. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

seriously saying Lost sucks after watching one or two random episodes is like saying Nas sucks and you only heard ” you owe me ” or saying jay-z sucks after only hearing ” anything “

9. A tribe called quest Says:

What are things people hate because they don’t understand?

KILLA!

10. Beezy Says:

yo Ty I responded back in the last thread.

Im out tho. 100.

11. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

New Cam’ron Album Features No Cameos; In Stores April 21

Why do i have the feeling jim jones is real nervous about this

oh yo, no shots @ Big Boi

^new rule, If they havnt given an answer to why they are lost by the end of the season. you should all start the hate lost. I mean come on already, I like mystery and all that, but twits disgusting

14. embark Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Twitter, Lost, the Nah Right comments

What are things people hate because they don’t understand?
    Fat girls, Bloggers, Record Labels, Niggas

15. BabyDoll Says:

*doesn’t listen to this track*

BabyDoll Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    *doesn’t listen to this track*

^come to jerz and give me a line up.

17. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Anything was a great song (I waived away picks, music is the same way gave away hits, he gave that song to beanie siegal because they wud not play his music on the air because of a fight he had with a dj, my music game is crazy)

18. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

I fully admit I hate on twitter because I don’t get the point, I mean I see how it can be useful for eskay and miss info and people of their ilk to use as an online text message but I don’t need to see what they are saying to each other and I have no need to twitter anyone I call or text people I wanna talk to and most the people on here I might want to send something to or BS about I got their e-mails, so I won’t say twitter is gay or unecessary for everyone but I don’t need to see what is being twittered around

19. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    *doesn’t listen to this track*

Cosign and i did not only bcause of the name

20. embark Says:

21. A tribe called quest Says:

just realized eskay was getting his alec trebek on

22. moresickaMC Says:

Rick Lawwst>Lost

23. dino pope Says:

killer mike > big boi in 2009

*admits hates on twitter for lack of overstanding*

25. BabyDoll Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    *doesn’t listen to this track*

Cosign and i did not only bcause of the name

^exactly…that pretty much summed it for me

*gives cOLD the side eye*

^*prints on t-shirt*

27. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:43 pm

….. adendem (sp?) to rule 1 if you don’t know why they are Lost you can’t hate on lost because if you watch the show you know exactly why they are Lost …

28. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

i would make a snarky comment about LOST but ty is going to inundate me with reasons to love it and then i might be tempted to peep an episode, so i’ll keep comments like “lost is gay”, “people who follow lost are gay”, and “niccas who talk about lost too much need to grow testicles” to myself.

29. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

anything else > anything

is there any one song by Jay you can admit was trash ?

FUCK LOST AND TWITTER

im out. peace ty

31. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

big boi developed his own unique swagger and mic presence – poz – i always liked dude.

32. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

embark Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

You miss the point exactly, its not a show where you can watch one or 2 episodes and enjoy it. Its not that simple minded like Law and Order or CSI where every show is the same (someone does a crime and then they go thru a few suspects and then find the criminal) its much deeper than that. But i cud understand if you try to jump on the bandwagon now, its to late and its a little deep for the mortaal mind

I’m hotter than a lotta men
    Switch up cars like Rodman’s hair color, then hit your broad
    I’m borderline too much for the mortal mind
    Every time you ought to rewind, find there’s more to find
    Now pop that cork, then pour the wine

33. the real truth Says:

Thats an automatic 2 Lawses on rawse. 50 sees every bit of that money

Wow lmao

34. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

anything else > anything

is there any one song by Jay you can admit was trash ?
    ^^^^^

Yea, the song with usher on kingdome come

35. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

embark Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

….. smh, I’ll say this again Lost is a novel come to life on TV, you can’t read a novel by just picking 2 random chapters and be able to understand or appreciate it just like you can’t watch 2 random shows of lost and feel the same, I don’t hate on people who don’t watch it I’m just saying if you haven’t watched at least the entire first season you can’t comment on it, and how can wanting to be invested into a show mean it isn’t a great show, so if a show comes on and i never care if a new one ever comes on again that means it’s great but the show that keeps me thinking about it well after I’m done watching it means it can’t be good ? remind me to never follow your logic

36. Dr Flav Says:

*not really trying to understand twitter*

37. DJ Shad Says:

Yall crazy, new Big Boi is pretty str8. Don’t think it will be very successful though. Kast keep it jumping like kangaroos. Excellent 808 use (reminiscient of “The Way You Move”), AUTHENTIC talkbox vocals as opposed to cheap-ass flavor of the year “auto-tune”… Great record. *anticipates release date*

38. Big Homie Says:

New Cam’ron Album Features No Cameos; In Stores April 21

OH SHIT ….KILLA!!!!

39. moresickaMC Says:

officerricky.com/

bwahahahahhaha. this beef is too hilarious

>>new rule, If they havnt given an answer to why they are lost by the end of the season. you should all start the hate lost. I mean come on already, I like mystery and all that, but twits disgusting

ignorant statement. not knowing what’s going on is the fun of the show.

41. moresickaMC Says:

officer ricky facebook..lmao

facebook.com/pages/Officer-Ricky/47274009940

i think ima buy that t-shirt,lol

42. BabyDoll Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:52 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

anything else > anything

is there any one song by Jay you can admit was trash ?
    ^^^^^

Yea, the song with usher on kingdome come

^I was gonna say Sunshine…I wouldn’t say it was trash but it was one of his weaker songs. The video was kinda corny too…

*repents and says 3 hail hovs*

>>And fuck all this lost talk. Anything you have to invest a whole season into just to appreciate, cant be a great show. Seriously. Stop it. Jay Z and Nas have weaker songs here and there, but trust I can pick any two Lost episodes at random, watch them AND still hate the fucking show.

^another dumbass statement. what show do you not have to invest a whole season in? you’re telling me you can watch 2 episodes of a season of the Wire and know what the fuck is going on or enjoy it? 24? Heroes? kill yourself.

44. Prince Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    New Cam’ron Album Features No Cameos; In Stores April 21

OH SHIT ….KILLA!!!!

^ cant wait (none)
    but yo *shows laten pass* killa right in that interview wat was jimmy and juelz doing b4 cam threw them on his back…. NOTHING know they bitch bout a few dollers that wit out him they would have never seen… smh at them harlem niggas

45. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:52 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

anything else > anything

is there any one song by Jay you can admit was trash ?
    ^^^^^

Yea, the song with usher on kingdome come

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From amazon tracklist :Anything featuring Usher & Pharrell

46. Rockabye Says:

LF: Glastonbury is the best show Jay’s ever done, right?

47. A tribe called quest Says:

Pawse!

48. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

eskay Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:54 pm

ignorant statement. not knowing what’s going on is the fun of the show.

49. TheCo!!inB Says:

I can’t believe what my idol has been reduced to…..and so help me Yeshua, if these Grand Hustle niggas told him this was a good idea they can catch fiya!

50. embark Says:

# no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

remind me to never follow your logic
    Seriously…… You should read more novels.

51. Rockabye Says:

Straight up: I’ve seen maybe four or five episodes of Lost in my life. I don’t feel I’m any worse off personally for it, but I’ve enjoyed and respected the out-of-order-in-the-canon stuff I’ve seen. I watched last night and I really, really enjoyed it.

It’s less about the great grand mystery Lost is weaving, and more about the wonderful production on a show that understands suspense better than pretty much everything else on air right now.

52. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

….. someone get me a pen and paper so I can co-sign this ….

53. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

^I’m quite sure that he meant the Anything on Kingdom Come with Ursher. But yes, the anything on Sigel’s album was a classic.

54. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

i’m going to read the wiki entry on lost and then watch only the last episode where they explain the fuckery. then i’m going to log on to NR and laugh at u motherfuckers who wasted ur pathetic lives watching every minute of every episode.

*prepares for a “dumbass statement” post by esgay*

OH U MAD DOOGIE?

55. moresickaMC Says:

rick ross challenges 50 to a wrestling match

youtube.com/watch?v=H2CXaCRN0rM

>>No one knows whats going on, but the two guys who produced lost are also directing the new star track movie, nvr been a fan, but ill check it out

yo, for real, that shit looks crazy and I never really fucked with Star Trek at all.

JJ Abrams > whoever made the movie you’re watching right now

57. Rockabye Says:

Half of Kingdom Come is garbage. I stan for Jay, but there were some bloated, lazy, half-assed verses on that CD.

If he’d just released the Funk Flex freestyle as a CD, it might’ve been better than Kingdom Come.

58. Big Homie Says:

Happy Hour, here I come

59. BabyDoll Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:59 pm
    rick ross challenges 50 to a wrestling match

youtube.com/watch?v=H2CXaCRN0rM

^That nigga gay ©Riley

who keeps bringing up Lost anyway? if it’s Ty, then I don’t know why he’s bothering, but if it’s Lost hater, then your fucking life is pathetic.

oh, I see people enjoying something that I don’t understand, that makes me mad, so let me go online and talk shit about it.

61. embark Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:55 pm.

The fuck are you talking about… That’s why the wire is probably the best show of all time. Of course you cant understand the whole storyline in ONE epsiode but you can appreciate the quality of the fucking show because you understand the gatdamn premise and appreciate the writing, the acting, and the issues. . In Lost who the fuck even knows what’s going on. Even the actor’s are fucking confused at his point. Lost sucks b. give it up.

62. willie Says:

cam on cbs > wayne on cbs

63. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

embark Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    # no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    February 5th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

remind me to never follow your logic
    Seriously…… You should read more novels.

… and do you recommend me just reading say char. 111 and chap 16 and making a decision on the book ? ….

not to mention my words of Lost being a novel brought to life on TV is actually jacked from the co-creators of the show so yeah, why people hate on something they have never given a real chance still boggles my mind

64. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Rockabye Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    LF: Glastonbury is the best show Jay’s ever done, right?

Correct

65. Dr Flav Says:

Man, fuck what y ‘all talking bout, until this nigga 50 bring some heat, like the shit I KEEP hearing from Ross side and not that sing songy basic ass rappin he been doing, that shits nothing.

You need to cop one of the “Deeper Than Rap” Godfather style t shirt joints.

>>In Lost who the fuck even knows what’s going on. Even the actor’s are fucking confused at his point. Lost sucks b. give it up.

I understand what’s going on. and Lost is the best show in the history of TV. u mad?

67. Prince Says:

willie Says:

February 5th, 2009 at 5:01 pm
    cam on cbs > wayne on cbs

^ do u mean cd? if so co-sign imo

68. Dr Flav Says:

rick ross challenges 50 to a wrestling match

Weak

69. TheCo!!inB Says:

The Wire is the reason television sets were invented, no show can compete with the writing on that show, it’s the best show ever.
    *Wire stan mode disengaged*

70. Rockabye Says:

What in the blue hell are you talking about? You can’t appreciate the writing, acting, and emotional terrain covered by Lost? No, it’s not topical street stuff like The Wire, but the following BOTH shows have in Nah Nation should tell you that there’s something they have in common: quality.

The premise of Lost is that it’s a mystery to everyone. If you’re not intellectually curious enough to appreciate that, go listen to Gucci Mane, watch According to Jim, and acquaint yourself with P. Burress so you can authentically Plaxico yourself.

71. the real truth Says:

*Daps Ty*

Any news on tonight’s episode

72. Venom (www.mamasmule.com) Says:

GARBAGE!! How could a dude known as a member of the most creative hip hop group end up doin bullshit music/noise like this??? SMH

73. AbbOt99 Says:

That Big Boi track need to be removed by the Copyright holder so no one else can expirecne the pain ive just gone thru… That shit is a mistake/throwaway/garbage. No one should have to be subjected to this much torture online or in real life

74. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Big Boi - For Your Sorrows Says:

[…] Previously: Big Boi – Ringtone […]

75. Big Boi - Ringtone/For your sorrows (snippets) « Th3 New Regime Says:

[…] Big Boi – Ringtone […]

76. Cleveyclev Says:

wtf is the game coming to? This nigga straight bit Jack Splash’s single of the same title?!?! I mean, come on, can’t the guy come up with his own shit instead of borrowing, oops, i meant straight up swagger jacking.