Young Chris ft. Wale & Bun B – Searching

The “Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign ” in which Young Chris invites fans from around the world to download, record and submit their verse for the opportunity to appear along side the critically acclaimed new allido/interscope recording artist Wale, the Legendary Bun-B and Young Chris himself on the stand out single form the 30 days 30 verses web campaign and mix tape. The final version will appear on the Highly anticipated forth coming Young Chris album “Now or Never” set to be released this year.

Fans are encouraged to rap, sing or even talk about “what they are searching for” Via SearchingforAnOutlet.com, YoungChris.com and supporting MySpace, Facebook, YouTube page and twitter feeds. YoungChris.com members will vote upon all Select verses with the final winners selected by Young Chris himself. Winners will then be invited to perform their version of the song along with Young Chris, Wale and Bun-B on local performances in their area.

This is the opportunity for all aspiring artists to have an outlet for their voice, their passion and their opinions. “It’s my hope to give anybody who is passionate enough to join me the opportunity to shine on the world stage, we all know what its like to be searching for an outlet especially in the state of the world today.” Christopher Ries aka (Young Chris)

Young Chris feat. Wale & Bun B – Searching For An Outlet

Hit the jump to see the flyer.

searching-for-an-outlet

68 Responses to “Young Chris ft. Wale & Bun B – Searching”

1. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

cooooooooool

2. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 8:56 pm
    Nas’ next album should be called “LOST”…he should just embrace the Nas lost concept and flip it like he tried to do with the N word

*dead*

clever (c) nate

3. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

oh so yung chris dressing like yeezy circa 2004 now? smh these roc-a-fella refugees lost

4. PHENOMENON Says:

Don’t buy games from GameStop. If you do check for the Xbox Microfoft seal or whatever type of authenticity seal they have for PS3. I just sent this to them. Has this happened to any of you??

Fu*k GameStop. That’s right, I said it. But not without reason. You violated my trust and I’ll tell you why.

You guys open games, let your employees play them or whatever you do and then ask me to shell out 60 dollars!!!

Why?!?! Thats retarded.

You are supposed to be a store for the GAMERS!! Why would you think GAMERS would be ok with you OPENING A BRAND NEW GAME, HAVING SOMEONE HANDLE IT, AND PUT THE CASE ON DISPLAY FOR LITTLE SNOT NOSED KIDS TO RUB THEIR BOOGERS ALL OVER IT AND THEN SLAP A STICKER RIGHT ON THE CASE WHICH RUINS IT AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL IT NEW AND CHARGE FULL PRICE?!?!????!!!?!?!?

YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO AT LEAST DO THIS IN THE BACK ROOM!!

YOU DO THIS RIGHT IN OUR FACES AND THEN ARE BOLD ENOUGH TO ASK ME AND OTHERS FOR 60 DOLLARS THAT WE WORK FOR!!

ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS????

What’s even worse it that a friend of mine was actually asked by a GameStop associate after attempting to sell him a supposedly “new” game: “Duhh, would you like that shrink wrapped??”

Are you sh*ttin’ me??!?!!?

So basicly what your saying is that

1] You open games and sell them as new

2] Let employees take games home and play them, then sell them as new

3] Charge full price for these so-called new games

4] And even shrink wrap them as if someone wouldn’t notice

Now I have to sit here and wonder if my GTA 4 was really new or not because I remember it being srink wrapped but I don’t know if it had the Xbox sticker or not!!!!

That doesn’t feel nice at all!!

Power to the gamers, my a$$.

But thats ok. I would just like to know why.

[By the way, I don’t have a receipt because I returned your “new” Left 4 Dead and got a REAL new Left 4 Dead at Wal-Mart for 5 dollars cheaper. And at Wal-Mart my intelegence wasn’t insulted. I was gonna buy some toilet papper too but I remembered that I had some old GameStop reciepts to wipe my a$$ with.]

Good Day. [C] Fez.

5. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

YoungChris.com members will vote upon all Select verses

if ur a youngchris.com member, FUCKING KILL URSELF *death dead dies*

6. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

countdown to phenom’s banning in 4…3…2…lolololol

7. PHENOMENON Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 9:27 pm
    countdown to phenom’s banning in 4…3…2…lolololol

^ ^
    Ahhh, I’m done. But that’s bullsh*t though.

8. Victory Says:

Who the fuck is a Young Chris fan?

1. What rappers you like homie?

2. You know, Jay obviously, BIG, Nas, 50, Young Chris

1. *blank stare”

9. A tribe called quest Says:

Good Day. [C] Fez.
    ———

Dies*

10. rex hussla Says:

Remember when that white dude Wreckonize won that battle on MTV and was supposed to get a single deal with Roc-a-fella? Good times…

I remember there was a blind white spitting GANGSTER shit *dead*

11. PHENOMENON Says:

I’m jsut the type of person who likes to put people up on game and want’s people to heed his warning.

It’s the same reason I made that long ass post on how to easily cut your lite bill by 3O to 5O percent like I did.

12. rex hussla Says:

wiping your ass with anything other than toilet paper = fail

13. Victory Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:32 pm

wiping your ass with anything other than toilet paper = fail

co-sign

14. spanish jay Says:

lil wayne tryin to bag katie couric

15. PHENOMENON Says:

wiping your ass with anything other than toilet paper = fail

^ ^
    The things spite will make us do.

16. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 9:27 pm
    countdown to phenom’s banning in 4…3…2…lolololol

Brennan Huff: This house is a fucking prison!

Dale Doback: On Planet Bullshit!

Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!

17. moresickaMC Says:

that Nas Lost ish is overrated. its mostly jay stans and southern cats who keep beating that dead horse

18. rex hussla Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 9:36 pm
    that Nas Lost ish is overrated.
    __________________________

I know…it’s just like Obama’s a muslim

19. moresickaMC Says:

*looks around

*submits best verse

20. spanish jay Says:

they just showed ransom cleaning lil dwaynes studio

21. dronkmunk Says:

Watchin’ Wayne on this interview. (nh)
    Makes wonder why we never see Baby anymore (nh)

22. SeeAmI? Says:

i have migraines

23. PHENOMENON Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 9:36 pm
    that Nas Lost ish is overrated.
    __________________________

I know…it’s just like Obama’s a muslim

^ ^
    Obama’s father = Muslim

Under Islam, Musilm father = You’re Muslim

Therefore, Nas lost.

24. Dr Flav Says:

You aint gotta like that dude Wayne, but you gotta respect him.

25. rex hussla Says:

oh my gaaaawwwwwwwd they just released a pdf of names of all the people who got fucked in that Maddoff Ponzi Scheme….

it’s 162 pages long with names in about 5pt. font

That dude should be stoned to death by all his victims

26. spanish jay Says:

katie is real touchy feelly

27. A tribe called quest Says:

does it say how much rex

28. moresickaMC Says:

yeah dont front like u wouldnt want to be a rap star

*double checks if verse was sent

lol

29. PHENOMENON Says:

Corperate Thuggin’

30. Victory Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:40 pm

moresickaMC Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 9:36 pm
    that Nas Lost ish is overrated.
    __________________________

I know…it’s just like Obama’s a muslim

^ ^
    Obama’s father = Muslim

Under Islam, Musilm father = You’re Muslim

Therefore, Nas lost.

by that Logic, Nas and Pac = my fellow akhis

31. ant Says:

Who the fuck is a Young Chris fan?

1. What rappers you like homie?

2. You know, Jay obviously, BIG, Nas, 50, Young Chris

1. *blank stare”

A tribe called quest

*dead*

32. Victory Says:

definitely_nah: Inbox (354) – D-Block WHATTUP about 2 hours ago from web

*dead*

33. Dr Flav Says:

If I had the bread Baby and Slim have, you wouldn’t see my ass either. (||)

34. Victory Says:

Maddoff Ponzi Scheme? School me yanks…

35. dronkmunk Says:

I know but him and wayne (none) were like so close (pause) and used to be together all the time (nhjic).

36. dronkmunk Says:

@Victory

tinyurl.com/cuwx8z

37. Victory Says:

# dronkmunk Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:51 pm

@Victory

tinyurl.com/cuwx8z

you just gave me an ether slap

38. Digital Scales Says:

PHENOMENON Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:40 pm

moresickaMC Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 9:36 pm
    that Nas Lost ish is overrated.
    __________________________

I know…it’s just like Obama’s a muslim

^ ^
    Obama’s father = Muslim

Under Islam, Musilm father = You’re Muslim

Therefore, Nas lost
    __

*Praise Be across the belly*

39. PHENOMENON Says:

Ok, Now apparently, Google can “Google” for you.

40. A tribe called quest Says:

–Maddoff Ponzi Scheme? School me yanks

This guy named bernie madof made billions of people by convincing them to invest, its was all a complex pyramid scheme. People like steven speilberg invested millions

41. Dr Flav Says:

You know after that pic debacle, they had to fall back for image purposes. (none)

42. Barack Oswagga Says:

Fuck a gamer

43. Barack Oswagga Says:

NY subway ad

44. Dr Flav Says:

He should have quit while he was ahead, I mean at which billion do you decide, maybe I’m doing too much? Lol.

45. dronkmunk Says:

your girl just might

46. TheManTheMythTheLegend Says:

the thing you have to understand about the Madoff Ponzi scheme is this: 50 Billion Dollars is the amount of loss caused by all the other regular criminals for the past three years put together. All thefts, robberies, property destruction, the whole nine, by everyone else in America put together for three years come up to 50B.

47. esquire Says:

“Did you get on your knees for these in the archives.” -Jay Bilas to Mike Patrick a second ago during the Duke\Clemson game.
    Ayo

48. nation Says:

Chris Rios > Senor Kaos > Christopher Ries

49. k1ng Says:

if def jam is smart they would take my offer and trade officer rickyy to my non-existing lable for the washing mechine

50. jrp14 Says:

Lebron just says fuck your 61 and drops 52-10-11…SMH

51. k1ng Says:

yea while dancing on the court for jay nd puff(no homo)

52. M.Tyson Says:

k1ng Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 10:24 pm
    ——————————————————-
    didnt Atlantic trade Fab for Musiq Soulchild..def jam needs to put rickey on the trading block asap

53. esquire Says:

King James will be the first ball player signed to roc-nation

54. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

55. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 10:42 pm

LMFAO

o and BTW Nas still Lost

and Lost tonight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

56. yardie Says:

lil wayne full katie couric interview

57. EnglandRepresent Says:

The beer in Germany is the business. You can get 1 litre mugs of draught beer, it’s cheap, it gets you bladdered and then you can chow down some delicious pretzels to go with it.

58. nation Says:

>> just cause ur dad is muslim doesn’t make u muslim, u have to embrace the concepts urself (c) ty

>> and Lost tonight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

word

i feel like if i go to Germany with England (no WW) he’s gonna chat up all the little lads (n) for me with his goofy accent. i can just sit there with my shirt open like a BOSS

59. anons Says:

nation i think u mean little lasses not lads (no EC)

60. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Hold the fort Nate. Why exactly would I be ‘chatting up little lads’ for you?? Ayo. That is not a healthy visual. You a bit more depraved than I thought Nate. You the typa Canadian to lock up small boys in your basement? ‘Chatting up little lads’??? Really and truly. I’m disturbed. Thats minging.

61. EnglandRepresent Says:

Sad thing is anons he did actually mean lads. smh.

62. esquire Says:

one of the best nights that i’ve ever had was in munich at the hoffraheuse (sp). it’s this dope beer hall with litre beers, a live band, and an octoberfest vibe. i got pretty drunk and tried to hook up with a german broad. i got shut down, but got some consolation american smash

63. Kell-El Says:

This is a pretty what’s up idea

*Develops Russian accent*

*Buys Ushanka’s in all colors, two in pink*

*Grows Taiban-like beard, lies about connects to Russian Mafia*

64. inmystateofmind Says:

gonna kick a freestyle to this beat

searchin for an outlet, waitin on opportunity
    i graduated in this recession
    debating on
    should i pull out this smith and wesson
    or should i rely on the lesson
    thought to me in class
    to obtain cash
    and elevate and achieve
    image the place i would be
    if i didnt have an outlet to express them
    so my minds gonna set me free
    aint no restin
    i’m tryna live comfortablyyyy
    with diamond cuffs on my sleeve
    -E.S.F
    inmystateofmind.com

if you digg it give me a h0lla

65. J R SOPRANO Says:

Lol @ Young Chris fans voting for the hottest verse

66. Minty Says:

anyone know when th deadline is?

67. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Young Chris Listens To Submitted Verses Says:

[…] C sits down to listen to some of the verses that were sent in for his Searching For An Outlet campaign. He even came across a Jay-Z […]

68. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Young Chris Discusses Contest w/ Bun B & Wale Says:

[…] Previously: Young Chris Listens To Submitted Verses (Video) | Young Chris ft. Wale & Bun B – Searching […]