Bobby Creekwater – Master of Ceremonies

As long as Em is in the place and Bobby Creek is in the building, Shady Records ain’t goin’ nowhere!

Bobby Creekwater – Master of Ceremonies

Previously: Bobby Creekwater – Big Brother + She’s Dead

64 Responses to “Bobby Creekwater – Master of Ceremonies”

1. Victory Says:

The Ecstatic

2. nation Says:

what up Vic

3. JDS Says:

Vic, have you heard “Pistola”?

4. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

but see my question is, who is this nicca

5. Victory Says:

salaam Naysh.

@JDS. Dont ask stupid questions.

lol

6. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

also what’s ecstatic. i feel like i leave nah for a few hours and i have no idea what i’m coming back to

7. Victory Says:

# Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:18 pm

check damn near everyother post this last month and a half and see…

its not an explanation but it aint a new thing.

Salaamz

8. JDS Says:

@ Vic…

LOL

have you heard anything new about this record, man?

i’ve loved everything except for “Quiet Dog”, which is aight, but i’m not into the beat. it sounds an awful lot like the beat to Will Smith’s “Switch”… just sped up

9. The Critic Says:

# Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Creek has been around for a while. He was 1/2 of a group called Jatis that had a strong Outkast vibe/sound.

He’s been on Shady for a while and has dropped a couple good mixtapes with Don Cannon and his EP.

He actually can spit but he needs to get away from Shady/Aftermath.

10. EnglandRepresent Says:

george galloway>>>englandrep

^^Co-sign

11. Victory Says:

@ JDS: Wahid. Sick tune. Starts off with “La Illah Ha Il Allah!”

Wahid = arabic for one. link is here: youtube.com/watch?v=AbeaeOjiLzs&feature=related

also, the wikipedia claim that a song called “True Magic Part.2” Produced by Just Blaze was deaded by justin when i asked him but Mos and Jay Elec are working (or planning to) on their album ‘Simpatico’.

12. All Day Every Day Says:

this that slave wave

lmaoo

<<walks in Whaaaaa uppppppp

13. All Day Every Day Says:

<<gearing up mentally for lost tonight

14. Victory Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 7:25 pm

george galloway>>>englandrep

^^Co-sign

George Galloway… hmmmm youtube.com/watch?v=2RlRx3GYRdA

cool dude tho. i met him a few times. Hates Israel and anyone that is anti-zionist is alrite in my books.

Cam > Mos Def

16. Victory Says:

Nation + Dre > Eskay

17. A tribe called quest Says:

jews > vic

18. anons Says:

can they really charge Phelps off of a photo??

19. Victory Says:

Letting a tech spray on an expressway on a Wednesday with Leftay from Donnie Brasco playing Press Play > eskay

20. OJ Pimpin Says:

eskay Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 7:27 pm
    Cam > Mos Def

You don’t really believe that shit Eskay

21. Victory Says:

# OJ Pimpin Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

eskay Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 7:27 pm
    Cam > Mos Def

You don’t really believe that shit Eskay

believe me. he fuckin does.

22. OJ Pimpin Says:

Victory Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 7:32 pm
    # OJ Pimpin Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

eskay Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 7:27 pm
    Cam > Mos Def

You don’t really believe that shit Eskay

believe me. he fuckin does.

>>>

*Revokes Eskay’s Hutchinson Parkway Rights*

23. anons Says:

cam’s growth was stunted after purp haze

24. OJ Pimpin Says:

Cam is not a good mc anymore. He was good from about ’99-02

I’ll slam slam-ya, I’m the Cam Camma. That nigga Casket’s a bitch living with his grandmama-Future Written Camron Verse

>>Nation + Dre > Eskay

u mad doggie?!!

26. A tribe called quest Says:

“kill you shoot the funeral up and harlem shake at your wake”

27. moresickaMC Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:27 pm

Cam > Mos Def
    black on both sides>Cams career

28. OJ Pimpin Says:

Victory Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 7:30 pm

—-

Damn Eskay he kinda laced you right there

29. All Day Every Day Says:

Gucci= Southern version of Cam

all i know is, if i’m in the whip, with an L of piff in one hand, I wanna hear some Cam bumping, not no fucking Mos Def.

no shots though, mos is that dude.

>>black on both sides>Cams career

maybe, but you don’t drive around bumping mos def and you fucking know it.

32. All Day Every Day Says:

33. OJ Pimpin Says:

So you can only rock hard shit in your whip Es?

34. All Day Every Day Says:

maybe, but you don’t drive around bumping mos def and you fucking know it

Cant lie on that one…add Common to that list as well…

35. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

I’m single and ready to mingle. You feel me? And I got Pringles! Now is that that lingo?

p.s. i bump mos in the whip. esgay – U MAD FROGGIE?

36. RIGZ Says:

Test

37. All Day Every Day Says:

So you can only rock hard shit in your whip Es?
    whoa…*holds up a pause sign in the crowd*

38. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

oh i bump UMC in the whip and yes the ladies mingle with pringles and smile at my jingle. thx.

39. Latarian Milton Says:

it ain’t okaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy okayyyyyyyyyyyy okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyeeeeeeah

U SPOL LITTLE L.A. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

40. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

U SPOL LITTLE L.A. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

41. JDS Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:39 pm

>>Nation + Dre > Eskay

u mad doggie?!!

LOL why you instigatin’ Esk?

Vic is probably making a shank right now, out of a broken CD of the rare first pressing of The New Danger that still had “The Rape Over” on the tracklist lol

42. OJ Pimpin Says:

Anybody quoting UMC’s lyrics gotta be 32+

43. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

shit i might bump brother ali. why not? someone needs to teach the heathens. plus in my whip everything sound good

44. OJ Pimpin Says:

Real talk, I rock ‘Ladies First’ in the whip

45. OJ Pimpin Says:

LF:If you subtract about 4 years where Prodigy forgot how to rap, I would actually put him in my top 5 all time

46. A tribe called quest Says:

–I know when Im living next door to murderer, I wanna hear some cam songs playin every morning i wake up

Still the goat ignorant interview

“so if you lived next door to a serial killer, would you tell anyone”

i mean no, i wouldnt tell anyon… i’ll probably move

47. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

u know who else i bump – LUPE FIASCO

ok esko do a “cam > lu” post, thanks

>>So you can only rock hard shit in your whip Es?

first off, that needs a pause.

and no, not necessarily. it doesn’t have to be ‘hard’, but it has to be driving music.

although, if i’m driving by myself, a long distance, I have been known to listen to shit in the vein of mos def.

but for the most part, mos def is sitting at your desk chewing on a piece of incense music.

and I hope I’m being perfectly clear: No Shots.

49. A tribe called quest Says:

-LF:If you subtract about a decade where Prodigy forgot how to rap, I would actually put him in my top 5 all time

fixed*

50. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

@ atcq, *dead*

cam got set up and then severely punked. he is absolutely not a tactician. he is a bright dude with a lot of lyrical skill but he was the bear who fell dead off in the bear trap and then america was like “look at the negro in the bear trap, what a dumb ass”

51. A tribe called quest Says:

i picture eskay rolling up the windows and bumpin mickey factz and gucci mane.

I bump mostly max now

52. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*chews boobly boobly hindi incense*

damn this shit salty

53. Big_Seth Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:52 pm

u know who else i bump – LUPE FIASCO

AYO

oh, in the whip: Cam > Lupe by far.

75% of my boys, if they get in my car and Lupe is playing are gonna air me on sight.

55. OJ Pimpin Says:

58. A tribe called quest Says:

–HNIC2 – classic

dope but not a classic

59. Beezy Says:

Bumping Styles in the whip > Bumping Cam in the whip

60. Prince Says:

yall need to chill cam is that nigga like for real

61. JayRight Says:

kill you shoot the funeral up and harlem shake at your wake
    LOLOLOLOLOL

I keep the boosters boostin, I get computers putin, ya’ll get shot at call me I do the shootin

>>we all know the last time someone bumped Mos Def and Talib Kweli, they got shot by Wee Bay and left in a coma. Word to Keema.

lol, true

63. Just the Facts Says:

“Studies show that the decline of hip-hop is directly correlated with the untimely disappearance of Killa Cam’ron,” said the Forefather of My Nuts (no homo).

64. jfoxgotraps Says:

bobby creek is pretty nice. he was nice on the re up. Mos def is cam times 3. In the whip or not cam sucks