84 Responses to “Video: Notorious Special w/ Mr. Cee & Lil Cease on DJ Green Lantern’s The Invasion”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

this new background is Fuckin up Es… takes 5mins to load.

2. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*marvel comics dj drop voice* GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN LANTURN!

3. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    this new background is Fuckin up Es… takes 5mins to load.

^LOL…I thought it was just me

4. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*crackerish dj drop voice* THE CANNIN!

5. A tribe called quest Says:

i hate my school

6. nirun Says:

I missed The Office after the superbowl, was it fire?

*thinks of j.alba*

7. D_Block_4_life Says:

Can some one please explain why it is corny or gay to watch a reality show with a bunch of bad bitches on acting like whores? (c) booty clapping the cement

8. Big_Seth Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:05 pm

you exempt from intellengent discussions
    *ironies it up*

*Casket Face’s it up*

*Self ether overload*

*changes name again*

9. BabyDoll Says:

nirun Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:08 pm
    I missed The Office after the superbowl, was it fire?

*thinks of j.alba*

^That was the funniest shit I have ever seen…from beginning to end…pure hilarity

The Office >>>>>>>>>>>>

10. Beezy Says:

I missed The Office after the superbowl, was it fire?

^GOAT episode

11. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

if curb you enthusiasm doesn’t do another season, that shit would be criminal

12. ThatDude Says:

Sell out

13. Plug Says:

LF: I wonder what 50 got up his sleeve next… maybe somethin wit Jackie O maybe???

14. nirun Says:

*pirate bays it up*

15. the real truth Says:

complex.com/blogs/2009/02/02/meet-the-ladies-from-ray-js-reality-show/

These are the bitches yall talkin about…Hoops look better than most of these….so does deelishis (c) Cedric The Entertainer

16. Bananas the Ape Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    i hate my school
    _____

Why they won’t let you count cards with Charley Babbit?

17. Big_Seth Says:

# Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:06 pm

*marvel comics dj drop voice* GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN LANTURN!

He’s from DC comics…

but I realize you probably spelled “lantern” wrong to accentuate the noise like in “green”. Sorry mane.

18. D_Block_4_life Says:

maybe somethin wit Jackie O maybe???
    1,000,000,000 %

19. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

how did ray j get this show

then again how did STALLIONAIRES! get a show – they not even straight, they half fruity

smfh these bachelor shows is terrible

*watches anyway just to see*

20. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:09 pm

I missed The Office after the superbowl, was it fire?

^GOAT episode

Best part when Angela threw the cat through the ceiling. LMAO

21. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yeah that Office episode is the one to watch…I dont catch every single ep but damn if I caught the classic one to watch…damn I was cryin.

22. Bananas the Ape Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:08 pm
    ___

Exactly! I put niggas up on this yesterday and they lamed out…now they in here cock riding strong like they was interested.

STILTS is the baddest on the show hands down

23. Los Says:

firefox + adblock plus >> fake mcdonalds burgers

24. Barack Oswagga Says:

I could go for some soy burgers with extra beef tallow right now

25. Beezy Says:

Best part when Angela threw the cat through the ceiling. LMAO

^That fire scene in the beginng was seriously the best 10min in the history of television.

26. Titanic Iceberg Says:

nirun Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:08 pm
    I missed The Office after the superbowl, was it fire?

*thinks of j.alba*

That might have been the best office of all time and i have watch every episode, i was crying and i mean real tears

27. Plug Says:

50 prolly gonna interview Jackie O and she gonna explain how Rick Ross ate her herpetitisly infected…

28. D_Block_4_life Says:

I want to tombstone Chardonnay of the top ropes into spiked barb wire on top of sweltering coal.

29. b-ease Says:

^GOAT episode

I woudnt go that far. The subplot with Pam’s dad and the Jack Black scenes were obviously just there to stretch the episode, and neither was that funny. And the roast could have had slightly more ether.

But with that said, yea, it was fucking hilarious.

30. Majaleeg Says:

Best part when Angela threw the cat through the ceiling. LMAO

co-sign

*rolls up piff*

*heads to Hulu*

31. nirun Says:

there was a black green lantern too

32. D_Block_4_life Says:

Stilts looks like Kelis transvestite impersonator.

33. BabyDoll Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:11 pm
    maybe somethin wit Jackie O maybe???
    1,000,000,000 %

^50 shoulda signed her instead of Angel Lola Luv…SMH

34. Sam Says:

It was really stupid how Taken was released across the pond like last year and then waiting so long to release it here, all my friends from Dubai said they saw the movie about 2 months ago.
    The movie has been up on DC++ since December, DVD quality at that too.

35. b-ease Says:

Now that, I have to co-sign.

36. nirun Says:

1080P streaming>>>>hulu

37. D_Block_4_life Says:

Like a ***

38. A tribe called quest Says:

–Why they won’t let you count cards with Charley Babbit?

AHHH bwuhahahahha Count cards… bwuhahahaha Charley babbit hahahaha

39. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Best part when Angela threw the cat through the ceiling. LMAO

Co-sign.

The roast was a close second. HAHA.

When Micheal was telling Toby he wasn’t allowed. Only friends.

And he didn’t know the other Micheal’s name even though that nigga gave him a ride home. LMAO. HAHA

40. Lurk Nowitzki Says:

Oscar, you’re gay. Roasted!

41. Big Homie Says:

^ That nasty whore? Yea I would too

42. nirun Says:

*stops reading nah comments due to spoilers*

43. b-ease Says:

Stilts looks like Kelis transvestite impersonator.

I was just telling niggas, I think that’s a dude. Or at least used to be.

*daps dblock*

44. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*daps Big Homefry*

45. Beezy Says:

Now that, I have to co-sign.

>LOL. I feel you [||] on your analysis of the subplots. The roast could’ve had substantially more ether…i cant believe no one brought up Pam. But Dwight was fucking classic in this episode…I had to whipe away tears when he cut off the CPR dummies face.

46. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea that was in the beginning.After that I was knocked out. That shit was hilarious though.

47. D_Block_4_life Says:

That nasty whore? Yea I would too
    I mean i would beat but she annoys the shit out of me.

48. Plug Says:

yall act like bunch of Lame-o-sauruses sometimes

The Office?
    Stallionaires?
    Lost?
    Reality Shows?

SMH

49. the real truth Says:

Steve Carrell in The Office > Steve Carrell in anything else (none)

50. D_Block_4_life Says:

Daps Ease and the rest of the homies.

51. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# nirun Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:14 pm

there was a black green lantern too

John Stewart…*nerds it up*

52. nirun Says:

video games >> everything you just mentioned plug

53. Bananas the Ape Says:

Stiltz is bad let it be know I’m riding with Stiltz
    save this post to your favorites….

…so when she start turning up in rapper’s videos in the summer
    all the cock riding robot co-signers will be exposed.

“yeah stiltz been bad since ray j show” -type niggas

54. b-ease Says:

Sorry Plug, but if you don’t fuck with the office, you’re the only one who lost.

55. Big_Seth Says:

# Lurk Nowitzki Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Oscar, you’re gay. Roasted!

LMAO

Andy Cornell Called and said … and you’re even gayer than Oscar

56. Mark Twain Fame Says:

the fire is shooting at us!

57. Big Homie Says:

I mean i would beat but she annoys the shit out of me.

^ Cashmere, Atomic Bomb, that Russain chick top 3 easily

*daps MTF

58. D_Block_4_life Says:

Stilts is an abomination of the female species, thats if shes not transgendered

59. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Stiltz is bad let it be know I’m riding with Stiltz
    save this post to your favorites….

…so when she start turning up in rapper’s videos in the summer
    all the cock riding robot co-signers will be exposed.

“yeah stiltz been bad since ray j show” -type niggas

*TAKES A SHIT*

60. Big_Seth Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:22 pm

the fire is shooting at us!

*gets shot by a fire*

61. Bananas the Ape Says:

any niggas willing to fuck Chardonnay FAILED…that bitch is hood germs
    and all the white girls are ugly on that show

Stilts > whole cast

62. A tribe called quest Says:

stiltz looks like sheryl swoopz cousin

63. D_Block_4_life Says:

Plug is a habitual loser.

64. Beezy Says:

Jim your 6’11” and weight 90lbs…Gumby has a better body than you [||]

65. A tribe called quest Says:

Tiger face bitch >

66. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:23 pm

Jim your 6′11″ and weight 90lbs…Gumby has a better body than you [||]

LMAO & None

67. Beezy Says:

Tiger face bitch >

^LOL…that shit is the definition of a tramp stamp but I love it.

68. Lurk Nowitzki Says:

Creed, you’re teeth called, you’re breath stinks. Roasted!

69. Mark Twain Fame Says:

the russian chick is fine…she wasn’t even that hard to understand but Brandy’s Brother had a hard time didn’t he…smh.

70. Big_Seth Says:

Stanley, You crush your wife when you have sex with her & your heart sucks.

HAHAHAHA

71. A tribe called quest Says:

Kevin, idk whether to pick a dumb joke or a fat joke.. Boom roasted

72. D_Block_4_life Says:

Cashmere, Atomic Bomb, that Russain chick top 3 easily
    All tough and add unique.

I know the tiger face bitch is a bit cryptic but theirs something sexy about her.

73. Beezy Says:

“I had nothing to do with Stanley’s illnes…it was his heart that attacked him” ~Dwight

74. A tribe called quest Says:

smh@ everyone forgetting the best one

You slept with so many guys you’re starting to look like one.. boom roasted

75. Bananas the Ape Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    Cashmere, Atomic Bomb, that Russain chick top 3 easily
    All tough and add unique.

______

Anyone notice the co-host “Lil-B” is from the Young Gunz “Better Love” video?

Stilts> the only one got to ride in the Lambo

rest of them smuts are sub-par and coochie drips STD juice

76. Plug Says:

Kevin, idk whether to pick a dumb joke or a fat joke.. Boom roasted
    ——-
    I cant lie, I chuckled at that part, then I turned the channel

77. R.J.Orion Says:

young piff clinton Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    am i the only one that see the gigantic burger as a background?

—————–

word… i bugged out … a giant 3-D Quarter Pounder invaded my computer desk …

78. Jersey*made*me Says:

I know there’s a lot of internet saavy dudes here.Can anybody tell me if theres any way a web developer can rip you off and how can I avoid getting got?

79. D_Block_4_life Says:

Stilts pussy drips tar juice

80. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Stanley you crush your wife when you have sex… and your heart sucks.

thats the killer right there…

81. Mark Twain Fame Says:

sorry for the spoilers to anyone…I never do that ish…but its too damn funny not too repeat…lol.

82. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Stilts pussy drips tar juice

*gets run over by cement truck*

83. Big_Seth Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

You slept with so many guys you’re starting to look like one.. boom roasted

LMAO. I did forget that one.

@Jersey*made*me Your code? be more specific

84. El Señor Says:

what the fuck is up with all these crazy banners?? eskay a true sucka ass nigga foreal. old school, new school need to learn