Video: Idle Warship – Steady (Live)

Talib, Res and Graph Nobel perform “Steady” out in Cali. Incidentally, if you happen to be in NY, they’re going to be performing at SOB’s tonight. Hit the jump for the flyer.

idle-sobs1

27 Responses to “Video: Idle Warship – Steady (Live)”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I thought Bazaar Royale OD’ed after Bloodline went under

2. A tribe called quest Says:

put on vh1 NOW

3. Bananas the Ape Says:

Man C Ray need to drop something….Ravipops go hard

4. A tribe called quest Says:

ayo whos shorty on talibs right

5. the real truth Says:

“News 12 The Bronx Reports Erykah Badu and Jay Electronica child is named TwittyMilk”

My bad it was so crazy i had to post it again

~1~

6. Beezy Says:

Houston NYC > Houston, TX

7. Big Homie Says:

When your stomach starts talking to you, holla back

8. nirun Says:

what’s it alllllll for? (c) bazaar royale

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    Man C Ray need to drop something….Ravipops go hard
    ================================
    I ran into dude on Fordham in the BX a while back. Coolest, most humble rapper I’ve ever met

10. Prada Main Says:

^^^^^^
    Very Bamma

11. Big Homie Says:

Next post:

xxlmag.com/online/?p=36359

12. ListenToLeon Says:

Always been a Kweli fan, and I still play Res’ “Ice King” song on a fairly regular basis, considering how long it’s been since that album was out. If I were up there, I’d check this show out.

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

That X Gon Give It To Ya Remix with Bazaar was ill. I thought dude was next up…till I heard his solo stuff

14. Bananas the Ape Says:

Man Erykah got kids by Common, Andre 3000, and Jay Electronica

damn….

15. R.J.Orion Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    put on vh1 NOW

———–

Chardonnay goin in …

16. nirun Says:

cradle 2 the grave soundtrack was decent

I feel like a tool when I comment in an old thread. (pause)

18. sleep Says:

Tell eskay his post suck anyway I’d rather see a dre post any day.

No disrespect eskay you’re one of my favorite bloggers.

19. Big Homie Says:

Crime Pays, Cam’s first album in three years, is set to hit stores April 24th.

It’s going to be hot Spring

20. Big_Seth Says:

@D_block,

I knew you were joking. I was just wondering if there was a reason you said it.

HAHA.

21. A tribe called quest Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 3:02 pm
    A tribe called quest Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    put on vh1 NOW

———–

Chardonnay goin in …

–Son, did you hear her ass meat clapping against the floor, I thought that was the shoes at first

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 3:01 pm
    Man Erykah got kids by Common, Andre 3000, and Jay Electronica

damn….
    ===========================
    Swap out Common for The D.O.C.

23. A tribe called quest Says:

–sleep Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    Tell eskay his post suck anyway I’d rather see a dre post any day.

No disrespect eskay you’re one of my favorite bloggers.

Thats like shooting a nigga and then calling an ambulance to make up for it

24. D_Block_4_life Says:

Crime Pays, Cam’s first album in three years, is set to hit stores April 24th.

It’s going to be hot Spring
    BH how do you know this?

25. Big_Seth Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Crime Pays, Cam’s first album in three years, is set to hit stores April 24th.

It’s going to be hot Spring

You and I both know that will ride out til the summer.

Fuck that. 09 is hot.

26. Bananas the Ape Says:

Black Eyed Peas member Apl.de.ap was murdered early Tuesday morning (February 3) in the Philippines. According to The Philippine Inquirer, the rapper’s younger brother, Joven Diala, was shot outside his girlfriend’s house

A Chicago judge yesterday (February 2) ordered Do Or Die rapper Belo to pay $8 million in damages to the family of a man he murdered in 2002. Belo, born Darnell Smith, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in 2007 for shooting and killing Raynard “B

27. sleep Says:

I was listening the lige after death last night. Wifey came over and she knew the lyrics to almost every song. I was like wtf you don’t even listen to rap like that. I guessing she was a hoodrat in high school. That shit kinda turned me off a little. I would rather hear my girl sing some pop shit instead of rap.