J.Period ft. De La Soul – Excursions 2009

j-period-de-la

J.Period emancipates another track off his A Tribe Called Quest tribute project The [Abstract] Best, which will drop in full on February 10th.

J.Period ft. De La Soul – Excursions 2009 (Tribute Remix)

And not to start any shit but: Tribe > De La

Previously: Q-Tip & J.Period – Q-Tip for President

140 Responses to “J.Period ft. De La Soul – Excursions 2009”

1. Beezy Says:

Tribe > De La

^Co-sign.

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

You know what it is Ohio
    Columbus holla at ya boy
    You know what else I do
    Dayton, Youngstown, Cleveland, Cincinnati

3. the real truth Says:

09 = Year of the Sequel Record?

4. b-ease Says:

Dude shouldve punched Christian Bale in his face.

You just can’t let another man talk to you like that.

You just can’t let another man talk to you like that

^ or he shoulda popped shit and let Christian swing on him, then sue the fucker.

6. rex hussla Says:

This shit is doooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

7. R.J.Orion Says:

dont act like im the only man who noticed that Fitzgerald is built like Pam, from Martin … no homo …

im just saying …

btw christian bale cursing >>>

it makes no FACKING SENSE!

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:17 am
    Dude shouldve punched Christian Bale in his face.

You just can’t let another man talk to you like that.

dude would have got his ass kicked AND fucked up job money for as long as C.B. is workin his way up that Action Hero top Actor spot. Will Smith better stop doin bullshit movies.

10. the real truth Says:

im just saying …

Wait….What?

11. Dr Flav Says:

*dodges from ether* *lurks*

12. rex hussla Says:

b-ease Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:17 am

Dude shouldve punched Christian Bale in his face.
    ___________________________________________

I woulda just that there like alright, alright…next scene just drop the lights on his fucking head.

13. yeah me 2 Says:

Eskay looks like that nigga on the right

14. Bananas the Ape Says:

the real truth Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:12 am

If niggas laugh at someone too much they lose respect for that person.(see casket face).
    ________

^^^See…”the real cooch” you was just steaming yesterday talking that jargon about how you never bring my name up.

But once again you caught red handed with my sperm dangling and glistening from your lips.

stop speaking on my name if I ain’t issue you an official pair of pom poms…. bitch

Will Smith better stop doin bullshit movies.

^His last 6 movies where number 1 openings. The only bullshit movie will made was that western fuckery.

16. shemesh Says:

ill cosign tribe > de la

but not by far

de la is by far more consistent

its just that no one can fuck with low end theory and midnight marauder

17. rex hussla Says:

Shut the fuck Casket you fucking faggot…work on your wack ass vector designs on your website. Shit is looking a little too sweet over at newnessfagazine

18. Big_Seth Says:

# the real truth Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:15 am

Seth you from the South rite…do niggaz be bumpin Rawse? (none)

Somewhat.

Like I said its mostly Jeezy and Wayne as far as commercial rappers go. But niggas in Texas listen to mostly local artists.

Florida could be another story, but from people I know and what I hear in cars that roll by its always local, or Weezy.

19. R.J.Orion Says:

Posdonous >>>> Qtip

Dave > Phife

20. the real truth Says:

Wow your a clown…read the whole post i didnt even write tht…Take tht Bullshit to Newnessfagazine

21. D_Block_4_life Says:

im just saying …
    This isn’t something that should b copy and pasted from a previous thread.

22. Big Homie Says:

tinyurl.com/awqxwx

Eskay this deserves a post. Video shoot of Keyshia Cole’s Vibe shoot. She looks too good in this footage.

Keyshia Cole > ________

23. rex hussla Says:

Casket = King of Self Ether

24. Bananas the Ape Says:

yeah me 2 Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:20 am
    Eskay looks like that nigga on the right
    _____________

^^^^^ LFMAO i39.tinypic.com/fw66ao.jpg

25. the real truth Says:

Somewhat.

Niggaz like Z-ro?…werd i hear tht…Gotta give props to the south for bumpin weezy hard (none) even after he kissed another grown ass man…those niggaz is loyal

26. Big_Seth Says:

@ Casket,

I said that shit, not “the real truth”. Relax.

27. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:21 am
    Will Smith better stop doin bullshit movies.

i fucks with will. (pause)
    …C.B. will’d out on dude… Dude Bought that thou… niggas is workin, he fucked up the part… that shit will throw ur movie back 6figures or better… i would have cussed his ass out too… Bastard.

28. TheCo!!inB Says:

lmao @ casket….man you don’t let SHIT go boy.

29. Dr Flav Says:

No lie, but Trilla was gettin 1996 Tupac rotation in people’s whips in da Ville.

30. A tribe called quest Says:

Smh@land

Damn this seems dope, I wish I could hear it.

Tribe >

Is not even up for debate

31. the real truth Says:

Seven Gallons > Seven Pounds

32. Beezy Says:

*texts DJ Vlad*

Niggas will learn….trillllllllla

33. nirun Says:

currently, gucci > jeezy > wayne

34. R.J.Orion Says:

@DB4

… just wanted to make sure it was known that my intentions were pure in nature … and not driven by any “alternative” motives …

35. Big_Seth Says:

# the real truth Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:25 am

Its not that. Most niggas don’t know. Seriously. Thats the thing I’m saying. See how everyone abandoned Lil Flip.

If you get called out publicly, its over. The internet doesn’t spread the news to the streets in the south. People here don’t even know about Rawse’s past and won’t support him if they find out. 50 will make them find out.

36. green eyes Says:

i fucks with will. (pause)

^ bale apparently has charges pending or wilin out on his moms too. cat better get it together f’real or he’ll mickey rourke himself right of of Hollywood. hes not enough of a guaranteed box office draw yet to flip like that.

37. BabyDoll Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:28 am
    # the real truth Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:25 am

^LMAO…what do you mean they don’t know? Errrbody should know that by now…

38. Dr Flav Says:

Wayne and Young too, what matters to us is what makes them woofers thump.

^ word to Mickey rourke one of my favs. 9 1/2 weeks>>>

Green did you see the Wrestler.

40. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:30 am

^ word to Mickey rourke one of my favs. 9 1/2 weeks>>>

Green did you see the Wrestler.

^ nah.. i havent.. was it as good as the press says it is?

41. R.J.Orion Says:

Kai-lan > Miss Info

42. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:28 am
    i fucks with will. (pause)

*watches greent walk past*
    (looks at her BOX OFFICE)
    *smiles*
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

43. TheCo!!inB Says:

under what skud missle did they find that black russion chick off ray j’s show last night?

44. the real truth Says:

Lil Flip might be the most ethered artist in HH history…But like i said b4 i would not be suprised if Curtis and Tia start handin flyers in Carol City about Rawse and put the vid up on Thisis50…tht nigga will stop at nothin to get himself in the limelight (no)

45. b-ease Says:

Oh no doubt, dude would have def caught the blacklist. New career would have been the only option.

I don’t know about the ass kicking tho, I think Christian Bale is one of those Tom Cruise “5 foot six really but they wear lifts in scenes so we don’t know how short they are” dudes. He might just be a pussy with a Napolean complex.

46. BabyDoll Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:31 am
    Kai-lan > Miss Info

^LMAO…ni-hao

nah.. i havent.. was it as good as the press says it is?

^nah but I did see Slumdog millionaire, best movie I’ve seen in years.

also attempted to watch Australia, which was utter trash, didnt get past 20 mins.

48. Bananas the Ape Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:26 am
    lmao @ casket….man you don’t let SHIT go boy
    _____

Cause these faggoty fleas pop out the wood works
    everytime they see “Casket Face Says:”

if niggas was dogs…they couldn’t fake wagging their tails
    with their tounge out and dragging that pink thing on their dick across the carpet when I show up

49. Joey Profit$ Says:

^^^^^

I would have beat the shit out the dude vidoe taped it then sold it to TMZ – lol

50. R.J.Orion Says:

Ni-Hao @ Baby Doll

51. sound verite' Says:

this track is fuckin glorious

52. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:33 am

nah.. i havent.. was it as good as the press says it is?

^nah but I did see Slumdog millionaire, best movie I’ve seen in years.

^ australia looked like garbage. notorious was hella better than i thought it ould be. anyone check out taken? looks like ot could either be ill or real lame.

53. Titanic Iceberg Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:19 am

im just saying
    ^^^^^^^^^^^66

I log on and this is the first thing i read on nahright…….logs off

54. TheCo!!inB Says:

Bale got arrested in London during the premier of The Dark Knight behind blasting off on his moms…any man willing to disrespect his own mother is a low life

^what you smoking, she was kinda heat… def top 5. The chick that did the stripper move had ass for days, but when she started crying and the makeup started to run, she looked kinda manish.

56. b-ease Says:

but I did see Slumdog millionaire, best movie I’ve seen in years.

I saw it a couple months ago with wifey before the hype kicked in. It was good, but kinda of light for all the attention it’s getting. The script was just kind of obvious. It was shot incredibly tho, I’ll give it that.

57. the real truth Says:

anyone check out taken? looks like ot could either be ill or real lame.

Ill…the best movie of 09 so far…lol i kno its not sayin much but theres some ill scenes…defintely a must-watch

58. Joey Profit$ Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:28 am
    # the real truth Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:25 am

Where you from Seth? cuz i’m from Miami & Rumors about him being a CO been in the streets for years now!!!!!

59. Big_Seth Says:

In the end I just hope Ross knows what he’s gotten himself into. Cuz 50 did not start this.

60. Dr Flav Says:

Some dont care, that nigga aint kissin me and he aint rappin about being an ass burgler. Let that beat knock!!

taken

saw that, had the advance copy like 2 months ago. Good good movie. 8 outta 10

62. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Dr Flav Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:26 am

^^^^^

This is tru, people down here in the south played this more than the wayne joint or anyone else for that matter

63. rex hussla Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:33 am
    _____

Cause these faggoty fleas pop out the wood works
    everytime they see “Casket Face Says:”

if niggas was dogs…they couldn’t fake wagging their tails
    _________________________________________________________

ayoooooooooooo calm down on the faggotry

64. OHGFRO Says:

De La >Tribe

For one i love both groups. 2 of the greatest that ever did it. De La on the other hand is the longest running hip hop group in our history today. This year marks the 20th anniversary of 3ft High & Rising and them as a group.

1. More albums then Tribe (and IMO never made a wack one)
    2. Tribe would not be who they were with out De La and the forgotten Jungle Bros.
    3. Who did Dilla work with first? De La “Stakes is High”
    4. Whose sneaker is fresher? De La Dunks v.s Tribe Jordan One?
    comment on that battle here

5.De La introduced the hip hop world to Dilla, Mos, Monie, Queen Latifah, shit and Tribe if you want to count Buddy.
    OHGFRO says so.

65. b-ease Says:

Yea, shorty had the snot drip and all that.

That tall one with the bob is suspect tho, I think she might be a dude.

It was shot incredibly tho, I’ll give it that.

^word, thats what I liked most about it.

67. the real truth Says:

saw that, had the advance copy like 2 months ago. Good good movie. 8 outta 10

Werd..did you see tht part when this nigga takes the otha dude’s knife and straight Michael Myers this nigga…i was stunned

68. Bananas the Ape Says:

I was talking about the Ray J show yesterday when the gay nigga uninterested in pussy rather talk about racoon kufi rappers with leather back to africa medallions.

Nigga STILTS is my new E-WIFEY…I filed for divorce with Amanda and Miss Info last night.

69. Big_Seth Says:

# Joey Profit$ Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:36 am

Texas

And folks I know in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston never even heard that shit.

Florida could easily be a different story. I’m just speaking on what I know from where I am. I could be very wrong, but I get the impression that people don’t really know, unless they are online often enough.

70. b-ease Says:

what you smoking, she was kinda heat

Co-sign. Shorty was gorgeous to me as long as she wasnt talking.

And SMH at the tiger face chick calling the other girls whores when Ray J got to see her titty within the first three minutes.

71. Beezy Says:

taken

saw that, had the advance copy like 2 months ago. Good good movie. 8 outta 10

^Garbage.

72. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ cold
    I agree one hunnid but she was way to attractive for someone not to have exploited her by now…..shorty talks like KGB from Rounders though.

73. Bananas the Ape Says:

Only thing good ever came out of Texas was Premo

74. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:34 am

thats bullshit… from what i remember, His Mom was pissed @ him for not giving his whore sister monet to take care of her whore kids…. and the mom went off on his wife. fuck that… i’ll be damn if i let another woman, Mom, sister or grandmother bring drama into MY household. Fuck that…. I run the house, not my mom or someother mufucka. …NO bitch tells me what to do.

75. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:38 am
    # Joey Profit$ Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:36 am

Texas

Thats tru, but what i get is some people do know they just dont care, they light up and trow in that trilla and ride..

^dude was ill with the fight game, promised his seed he was gonna get find her. Smh at his ex-wifey for not believing men no all things under the sun, and at times its best to fiddall the fuck back.

77. BabyDoll Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:36 am

^Who started it then? Are you saying Ross because he lied about being a CO?

*dead*

79. rex hussla Says:

LOL my name is CASKET FACE on NAH RIGHT… Amanda I look out for you over there…niggas is like 45 years old still thinking their opinion matters..hell I even got ethered for defending you.

The point is these you can be anybody over the net so these faceless niggas talk about people that have the courage to actual stand in the spotlight.

You can see photos of these ugly Troglodyte faced looking niggas on nahright.ning.com

Eskay looklike Bun-B/ ather from kenan and kel

You could tell they were lames in high school

P.S. I wrote a piece on Music Man on my blog nice song

newnessmagazine.com

80. green eyes Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:40 am

TheCo!!inB Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:34 am

^ dead at “whore kids. ” classic

81. Big_Seth Says:

# Titanic Iceberg Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:41 am

I probably shouldn’t act like I know this to be fact. Its just my perception of the situation. HAHA.

82. Joey Profit$ Says:

Texas

I would say it’s like a 50 / 50 down here with Ross some people do some don’t.

83. A tribe called quest Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:40 am
    Only thing good ever came out of Texas was Premo
    ……

what about scarface.. WHAT ABOUT LIL FLIP

84. rex hussla Says:

Don’t lie you looooooooove Amanda

85. Titanic Iceberg Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:42 am
    Big_Seth Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:36 am

^Who started it then? Are you saying Ross because he lied about being a CO?

^^^^^66

ross didnt start anything, people forgetting where 50 called ross name out and told him not to stand next to fat joe, ninja who are u 2 tell me who to stand next too..

86. the real truth Says:

Werd rite…Badparenting 101…how you gonna let your 17 yr old daughter follow U2 around Europe and except this bitch not to be kidnapped, raped, murdered or all 3..If i was tht nigga i woulda straight Dropkicked her into tht fuckin pony and then Dropkicked her husband rite after…Triflin Honkies (no shots)

87. green eyes Says:

WHAT ABOUT LIL FLIP

^ fuck you

88. Bananas the Ape Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:42 am
    Big_Seth Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:36 am

^Who started it then? Are you saying Ross because he lied about being a CO?
    ____

Shut yo’ lost in the sause dick riding brigade 5 star general ass up….
    Rawse made a dis-track last week out of no where addressing Fif
    he put 50’s baby moms in the song too…

Rawse started it…nigga get mad when Queens niggas finish it….There’s never been a Queens niggas that lost in a battle with words…we too fly for that

^(spoiler alert)

90. the real truth Says:

^(spoiler alert)

Lol

DONT NOT LOOK AT THIS POST IF YOU HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY SEEN THIS FILM (c) Universal

damn dominos pizza sandwich looks kinda good up there, anyone cosign?

92. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Dr Flav Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:17 am

Yeah I messed up the quote, I need breakfast. Damn it Twain!

thats what I’m here for…WHITE DEVIL POWER!

93. Bananas the Ape Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:45 am

^(spoiler alert)

^ im sayin.. fuck yall

95. Titanic Iceberg Says:

cOLD Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:47 am
    damn dominos pizza sandwich looks kinda good up there, anyone cosign?

they decent but they are real small……..none

96. b-ease Says:

damn dominos pizza sandwich looks kinda good up there, anyone cosign?

I heard all of them were good. But they’re frozen, they don’t make em on site like Subway or Quiznos.

97. Beezy Says:

insolents

^Its insolence.

98. Joey Profit$ Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:45 am
    BabyDoll Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:42 am
    Big_Seth Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:36 am

^Who started it then? Are you saying Ross because he lied about being a CO?
    ____

Shut yo’ lost in the sause dick riding brigade 5 star general ass up….
    Rawse made a dis-track last week out of no where addressing Fif
    he put 50’s baby moms in the song too…

Not u!! You are not fly – Okay you are fly as in flies over shit – lol

99. A tribe called quest Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:45 am

^(spoiler alert)
    ===========

Did any one see that episode of lost where the mother of walt tried to take him to amsterdam, and was trying to get michael to sign away custody so that her new bf/husband could adopt him. The way she did it was maad shady.

How do you get away with just taking someones kid like that

^ I see

101. b-ease Says:

Okay you are fly as in flies over shit

You gotta do better than that dude (ll).

102. BabyDoll Says:

*wonders who this illiterate ass gorrilla faced faggot is talking to*

103. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Man, im on this site and a lost blog site, you talk about two diff. convos and two different type of people

104. the real truth Says:

green eyes Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:48 am
    # cOLD Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 11:45 am

^(spoiler alert)

^ im sayin.. fuck yall

Tried to warn u

anybody in the mood for a double quarter pounder? you will be.

106. Big_Seth Says:

Waco, TX > Queens, MI

107. A tribe called quest Says:

–Okay Face…but Lil Flip?…nigga you just revoked your pass to breath fresh air for two weeks. you must wear a gas mask filled with rick ross farts for two weeks for your insolents

Yet again your intelligence fails you, Shit green knew that i was teasing with that one

108. Bananas the Ape Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:49 am

Not u!! You are not fly – Okay you are fly as in flies over shit – lol
    ______

Nigga if nerds got awards you definately the nominee that’s taking home mad statues b.

109. the real truth Says:

How do you get away with just taking someones kid like that

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned (c) Someone i dont know

110. Titanic Iceberg Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

How do you get away with just taking someones kid like that

She did it too and he signed off on the papers, only reason he got walter back was because she died and step dad wanted nuthin to do with him

tru story, walter and mr. echo going to be back this season

111. Beezy Says:

definately

^Its spelled definitely.

112. the real truth Says:

Double Whopper > Double Quarter Pounder

(No homo)

113. Big_Seth Says:

LMAO @ killa being the Yeti of Hip Hop

114. b-ease Says:

LOL @ Beezy

115. Joey Profit$ Says:

You gotta do better than that dude (ll).

Aw well

116. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Crazy
    extremely valid and mysoginistic point….and that’s why your my commenting mentor
    *write “whore kids” on post it note and places on monitor with other 88isms*

117. Beezy Says:

Wendy’s > McDonalds

118. Titanic Iceberg Says:

here is the link for 4 sneak peaks of the new lost

119. rex hussla Says:

In-N-Out Double Double [ll] > whatever fast food burger you can think of

120. Titanic Iceberg Says:

here is the link for 4 sneak peaks of the new lost

121. benhameen Says:

De La > Tribe
    but its really personal preference.

122. A tribe called quest Says:

124. Titanic Iceberg Says:

docarzt.com/lost-spoilers/lost-504-the-little-prince-sneek-peeks/3

here is the link for 4 sneak peaks of the new lost

125. nirun Says:

i haven’t eaten beef from mcdonalds in like 10 years, them shits is poison

126. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

SIZZLE THEM SHITS (c) ghostface (from his eBook)

127. Big_Seth Says:

I haven’t eaten Fast food in more than a year

*pats self on the back (none)*

128. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 11:53 am
    definately

^Its spelled definitely.

____

Thanks, you digital casio dictionary face ass nigga…
    Nigga walkig around their room with Mickey Factz glasses
    and Firefox spellcheck proof reading short-hand flame.

nigga like I give a fuck about scholastics on a fucking blog…get real dickums

129. b-ease Says:

Wendy’s > McDonalds

The Baconator was surprisingly dope, but Wendy’s food quality has fallen off tremendously the past couple of years. Relatively speaking of course.

130. nirun Says:

mcdonalds chicken nuggets >>>

them 20 packs is to die for

131. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

who remembers binaca. u sprayed that shit on ur tongue when u needed a burst of freshness and the shit sizzled ur tastebuds for a good 5 seconds, numbing all sensation thereafter for maybe an hour or two. probably still around but who the fuck buys it. that shit is so late 80s/early 90s wavical

132. the real truth Says:

Baconator > Terminator

133. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tribe > De La

Tomfoolery at it’s peak.De La has waaaay too many better singles for this to be true.

134. "The Party Killa" Says:

And not to start any shit but: Tribe > De La

^^^WRONG!!!

135. J.Period ft. De La Soul - Excursions 2009 « SE7EN THIRTY Says:

[…] J.Period ft. De La Soul – Excursions 2009 By Rocky This is off of J. Period’s A Tribe Called Quest Tribute Album “The Abstract Best” which drops on February 10th. props to eskay […]

136. Potholes In My Blog » Download: J.Period Feat. De La Soul - Excursions 2009 Says:

[…] to Nahright.com for the […]

137. PLUG BULL Says:

TRIBE = DE LA

138. Dez Valdez Says:

Whoa whoa whoa…

its a discussion…but i’ll be the one to vote De La > Tribe…

139. Chea Says:

De La > Tribe

140. Nah Right » Blog Archive » J.Period ft. Consequence & KiD CuDi - Buggin Out 2009 (Tribute Remix) Says:

[…] Previously: J.Period ft. De La Soul – Excursions 2009 […]