Jon Hope – Gutter

Jon Hope debuted this on his Twitter earlier. His Some Kind Of Wonderful EP on the way.

Jon Hope – Gutter

Previously: Jon Hope & Statik Selektah – The Audacity Mixtape (Deluxe Edition)

22 Responses to “Jon Hope – Gutter”

1. Bananas the Ape Says:

eskay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:15 pm
    >>I gotta rethink this whole shit now, just fucked up my day. Enjoy the money sellout.

^wow, kill yourself and your children
    ________

Damn son Etherrrrrrrrr GOT EM

*fucks Baby Doll raw*

sike…nigga you suck, you need to some ether tae bo

2. A tribe called quest Says:

–Jon Hope debuted this on his Twitter earlier

is twitter the new nah right?

3. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

Beezy Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:01 pm
    LOL…chea sees that gay shit about Guantanamo and then starts talking wreckless on the wire tryna get his ass sent down there

haha real talk tho i’ve been to the base a number of times – everyone at my firm always jokes that i should bring my best pajamas in case they ever keep me there lol

4. OJ Pimpin Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:23 pm

*fucks Baby Doll raw*

You fuck undercover dudes?

5. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

this is just real spit: cuban beaches > __________

the other carribean nations do NOT want america to normalize relations with cuba because everyone will realize what they been missing out on. in the 40s and 50s before castro came in, cuba was like las vegas times 10. best hotels/casinos/nightlife. my grandparents aren’t from america but if ur grandparents are (and they had a lil cheese), ask if they went to cuba and liked it. they’ll say it was like paradise

6. OJ Pimpin Says:

Complete bitch ass niggas>Casket Face

7. MrFan Says:

8. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

lol babydoll is a dude????

*death becomes him*

i knew some of u peanut butter and jelly ass nuccas wasn’t playing right – yall set up a fake ning for her and everything smfh

>>My bad I was out of line. Who cares right? I think my stomach is talking to me, I need to HOLLA BACK.

yeah, aight. paypal me my fucking rent money every month and you won’t see anymore ads on the site you worthless piece of shit.

10. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

gran torino inspired the kid – i was shedding thug tears in my thug mansion last night

11. OJ Pimpin Says:

eskay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:25 pm

what’s the truth? that you’re mad? this is my job doggie, do you work for your boss for free you piece of shit?

—–

*Hands Eskay PantyUnbuncher*

12. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

* hands in late pass WoW I might actually cop an issues of XXL

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m trynna be the next “Snuggie” nigga

Imma throw yall young entreprenegros this one……….

A bra with the nipple holes cut out.

No more fumbling with the hooks in the back and she can enjoy the confidence of having perky tits even though if she took it off they would sag to her knees.

Call it the “nipperator”=nipple liberator.

14. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

eskay what’s good with u homie. when u gonna hire me as ur lawyer (no gerald saluti/max b video). my firm charges me out at over $300 per hour (no spitzer) but i might give u the rate i give nation and fux which is free-99 plus tax

“and chea minellionaire is my consiggiliere” (c) esko

>>*Hands Eskay PantyUnbuncher*

whatever yo, don’t call me a fucking sellout, i’ll wash my nuts in your fucking cereal bowl.

16. el feces loco Says:

–Jon Hope debuted this on his Twitter earlier

is twitter the new nah right?

^^that’s the wor don the streets

twitter= the new barbershop

Waddup Kenard..simon

17. OJ Pimpin Says:

That nipple shit was corny nigga, beat it! (none)

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

eskay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:31 pm

========================================
    ‘skay’s going in LMAO!!

19. OJ Pimpin Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:35 pm
    eskay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:31 pm

========================================
    ’skay’s going in so sensative LMAO!!

20. k1ng Says:

i gotta agree with diddy, i think dj’s have a big hand in what’s happening to hip hop. there not doing what dj’s are suppose to do which is to break out singles and what not, it’s all about leaking the exclusives and fucking the artists album up so when it comes up no one gives a fuck cuz all the nice tracks already leaked.

21. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

* daps el feces *

and just for the record I still say FUCK a twitter

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

That nipple shit was corny nigga, beat it! (none)

LOL yeah that was light………….But at the end of the day,eat a dick cocksucker,lol