Audio: Rick Ross Interview w/ Miss Info (Full)

rick-ross-miss-info

Miss Info played snippets last night but here’s the full thing.

Quantcast

Breathing hard on the other line, dying to push me

Props to Miss Info

185 Responses to “Audio: Rick Ross Interview w/ Miss Info (Full)”

1. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Plug Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 6:58 pm
    @ Fux – you wanted to know how my laser eye surgery went right ?
    ————
    How is that shit. nh

…. I didn’t get Lasik because my eye sight was too bad, Lasik is the one where they slice your cornia with a razor blade and laser the dead tissue underneath but my eye sight was so bad they would of had to remove too much tissue it wouldn’t of been safe so I got this other type thats called either prk or pkr I forget, all they did was have me stare at a laser for about 10 minutes and it burns off all the dead tissue cells on your eye, this type has a longer recovery time but as soon as I left I could see thousands of times better than before, I was reading licsense plates and street signs and mad amped I could see them, stuff from far away is still a little blurry but I should have 20//20 by the end of the week, the only problem is my eyes were mad sensitive to light so I have to rock sunglasses everywhere I go even when I’m just chilling in the dark if i wanted to watch TV I had to have the glasses on and it hurt like hell to look at a computer screen for the first 5 days or so but it was the best decision I ever made in my life cause I never need contacts or glasses again

2. Digital Scales Says:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit home just in tidididididime

3. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

why my comments getting caught up in the matrix ?

4. OJ Pimpin Says:

oh shit I gots to click this shit

5. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Plug Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 6:58 pm
    @ Fux – you wanted to know how my laser eye surgery went right ?
    ————
    How is that shit. nh
    ______________________
    .. I didn’t get Lasik because my eye sight was too bad, Lasik is the one where they slice your cornia with a razor blade and laser the dead tissue underneath but my eye sight was so bad they would of had to remove too much tissue it wouldn’t of been safe so I got this other type thats called either prk or pkr I forget, all they did was have me stare at a laser for about 10 minutes and it burns off all the dead tissue cells on your eye, this type has a longer recovery time but as soon as I left I could see thousands of times better than before, I was reading licsense plates and street signs and mad amped I could see them, stuff from far away is still a little blurry but I should have 20//20 by the end of the week, the only problem is my eyes were mad sensitive to light so I have to rock sunglasses everywhere I go even when I’m just chilling in the dark if i wanted to watch TV I had to have the glasses on and it hurt like hell to look at a computer screen for the first 5 days or so but it was the best decision I ever made in my life cause I never need contacts or glasses again

6. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ Plug and Fux when you see this –

7. Stratford Lex Says:

SMH at the pic

Miss Info lookin tidy tho

8. Digital Scales Says:

hahahah not for nothing rick ross talk that slick shit too, this shit is funny

lol at monkey talk

9. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

seriously I can’t post about how my laser eye surgery went ? what part of the game is that ?

10. Digital Scales Says:

word ty speak on it, i think about getting that shit all the time

I contemplated Lasik some years ago, but fuck that. I’m good with my contacts and glasses.

12. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ Digi – I didn’t get Lasik because my eye sight was too bad, Lasik is the one where they slice your cornia with a razor blade and laser the dead tissue underneath but my eye sight was so bad they would of had to remove too much tissue it wouldn’t of been safe.

13. OJ Pimpin Says:

This nigga didn’t even speak on 50 taking his baby mama shopping or her putting him on blast.. Wow, this nigga Sgt. Ross lost!

14. THE UNDERWRITER Says:

This wasn’t enough of a comeback, though.

Rause better have a new “Hustlin'” on the horizon, or something. Shit’s looking ugly.

15. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

I’ve tried to post about it 6 times apparently eskay doesn’t have a deal worked out for advertising with laser eye surgery cause it keep disappearing

16. OJ Pimpin Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:20 pm

————

who wants to read about it? another 4 paragraph novel about your eye surgery? all you need to say is “I can see clearly now”

17. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

18. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

continued….so I got this other type thats called either prk or pkr I forget, all they did was have me stare at a laser for about 10 minutes and it burns off all the dead tissue cells on your eye, this type has a longer recovery time but as soon as I left I could see thousands of times better than before, I was reading licsense plates and street signs and was mad amped I could see them,

19. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

continued some more…stuff from far away is still a little blurry but I should have 20//20 by the end of the week, the only problem is my eyes were mad sensitive to light so I have to rock sunglasses everywhere I go even when I’m just chilling in the dark if i wanted to watch TV I had to have the glasses on and it hurt like hell to look at a computer screen for the first 5 days or so but it was the best decision I ever made in my life cause I never need contacts or glasses again

20. Plug Says:

@ ty whats your eye numbers?

21. A tribe called quest Says:

this was funny

But its not even close

50s disc > Rick ross Discography

22. OJ Pimpin Says:

wow Ty can read license plates.. how amazing!

*the blankest stare*

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

“I’m speaking from the streets”

Werd?

24. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

continued some more …stuff from far away is still a little blurry but I should have 20/20 by the end of the week, the only problem is my eyes were mad sensitive to light so I have to rock sunglasses everywhere I go even when I’m just chilling in the dark if i wanted to watch TV I had to have the glasses on and it hurt like hell to look at a computer screen for the first 5 days or so but it was the best decision I ever made in my life cause I never need contacts or glasses again

25. Plug Says:

oh! just realized this is more ross/50 fuckery. yes!

26. Titanic Iceberg Says:

ttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa

27. EnglandRepresent Says:

word ty speak on it, i think about getting that shit all the time

^^Maybe if you did get your shit lasered you’d stop pickin up those ten tonne Tessa heffalump, face like a bulldog strainging for a shit in the face lookin ass bitches at the bar.

I didn’t realize that both Ty and Billz were four eyed dweebs.

This is only gonna HELP Rawse. Watch.

30. Titanic Iceberg Says:

OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:23 pm

Ur an idiot, what is he supposed to say, u nvr had a woman scorned!!

31. A tribe called quest Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:27 pm

—-

Ty how much is that, or did you have insurance

32. Titanic Iceberg Says:

eskay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    I didn’t realize that both Ty and Billz were four eyed dweebs.

Co sign,ole near/far sighted ninjas

33. OJ Pimpin Says:

eskay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    I didn’t realize that both Ty and Billz were four eyed dweebs.

——–

Didn’t know about TY but it’s obvious that cornball nigga Billz was a dweeb.. That nigga let some chick named Eye Candy shit on him, wipe a used Tampoon on him and all he did was say please send me an email, I don’t like beef

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

================================================
    I can 2nd that.
    Tell that shit to people who care.

“We make money. I got money. I’m good…for-everrr”

Really?

Then take care of your seed, Dickhead.

# eskay Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm

I didn’t realize that both Ty and Billz were four eyed dweebs.

^I bet you read that aloud in your fakely deep voice.

36. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

OJ Pimpin Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:27 pm
    wow Ty can read license plates.. how amazing!

*the blankest stare*

… considering I couldn’t read what the giant E was when they were giving my the eye exam without my glasses me being able to read license plates 5 car lengths ahead of me with no glasses or contacts is a pretty big deal but continue sitting their acting like an arrogant fuck it’s a good look for you ….

37. OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:23 pm

Ur an idiot, what is he supposed to say, u nvr had a woman scorned!!

Nope, all my women love me.. What’s not to love?

# OJ Pimpin Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:30 pm

eskay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    I didn’t realize that both Ty and Billz were four eyed dweebs.

——–

^ I don’t deal with monkeys, I’m a bawwwwwse

39. Opus Dei Says:

It amazes me how this nigga Ross is losing like Kimbo .. now this nigga tryna tlk money like he got more than Fif..shits confusing me is that even possible and he lost his endorsment to Pony? Fif had his baby moms guzzling Formula 50 …

40. Titanic Iceberg Says:

OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:31 pm

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:23 pm

Ur an idiot, what is he supposed to say, u nvr had a woman scorned!!

Nope, all my women love me.. What’s not to love?

Dont talk to me, you know better than that

41. Digital Scales Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thats how i got when i first got my glasses lol

but yo thats real man, i be thinking about getting that shit all the time, my eye sight is horrible and over the years it has gotten worse, but word thats a nice story, thats the type of shit i wanna hear, i remember i seen this episode of the simpsons and homer starts growing all this white shit coming out his eyes, i fucking hate that episode and that shit fucked me up for a while, real talk, i started googling mad shit, just turned me off

42. Plug Says:

I didn’t realize that both Ty and Billz were four eyed dweebs
    ———-
    *muthafukkin dead*

nigga, as much as you be on the computer, you gonna need some of those “lil Darryl” frames soon.

*defends ty and billz because I also corrective goggle*

43. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    I didn’t realize that both Ty and Billz were four eyed dweebs.

… ahh yes 4 eyes the classic line from a fourth grader, that was so funny last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur (c) Dale from step brothers ….

44. OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:32 pm
    OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:31 pm

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:23 pm

Ur an idiot, what is he supposed to say, u nvr had a woman scorned!!

Nope, all my women love me.. What’s not to love?

Dont talk to me, you know better than that

Take some Extends Tablets and your women will love you too

45. Big Homie Says:

Raaaawse

46. silas Says:

this fool needs to get the south out of his mouth we do not ride with c/o

50 got his girl drinkn that vitamin water and this is all the response hes got and he still say hes got the streets shiz he needs to get the street out of his mouth to cuz the south i from you get played on some next level shit like that you better go 120% or not show that face again

im not a fan of either one of theres music but damn he could at least be entertaining i know hes just hoping if he acts like its nothing it will go away like that co pic/talk but somebody needs to tell him hes already losing a career dont lose the manhood

47. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Someone explain how ross loss, when all 50 did was get a woman ross had a kid buy, that got her car repo’d and battling him for child support to talk…..It must be alot of kids on here, cause a real ninja know a true woman scorned will even lay with ur best friend to hurt u

48. OJ Pimpin Says:

*Gets EyeCandy to jump Billz*

49. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ Tribe – insurance only covers these tear ducts they put in your eye, they would cost $ 1300 without insurance with insurance it’s just $ 50 bucks, but insurance won’t cover the actual surgery because it is an elective surgery and it cost 6 G’s
    but still worth every penny

50. EnglandRepresent Says:

Who’s this OJ Pimpin character?

My eye sights’s shot to pieces as well.

I prefer shit blurry anyway.

51. Plug Says:

—–
    thats shit was hilarious. it did that because he refused to put in the drops

^ *does donuts in CIA parking lot*

53. OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:34 pm

—-

So I take it that you have bad relationships with all your ex women because this is the 2nd time you’ve tried to make this point. Nigga just ’cause your ex bitches slash your tires and spit on you, doesnt mean we have all experienced the same. Nigga get over that shit there’s other woman and other bestfriends

54. GMZ Says:

I’m just waiting to see if Wayne gets involved on his on behalf. Not on richard ross’. I heard 50 had some recorded convo to release between him and wayne, really I just want to hear it. Wayne would def win the rap battle unless 50 took it wayyy back to when he used to rhyme with nas, mega, nature and all them niggaz. 50 had some spit then.

55. Titanic Iceberg Says:

silas Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:34 pm
    this fool needs to get the south out of his mouth we do not ride with c/o

u r a liar, trilla has been the hottest album in the south in the last couple of years, dont be silly

56. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ plug – my contacts were like -5 something and I stopped getting contacts like 2 years ago because they would dry up too quick i couldn’t where them for more than 3 hours without them sticking to my eyes and hurting like hell god only knows what they were a week ago

57. Plug Says:

because it is an elective surgery and it cost 6 G’s
    ——
    dam! 6 g’s?!?!? the one rip hamilton be on the commercial endorsing is like 600 per eye

58. b-ease Says:

I used to have horrible eyesight in my adolescence, like 20/80.

Now, its 20/20, no bullshit.

There’s no scientific explanation.

I say, applaud weed.

59. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ricky got 48 hrs to justify 50 running up and down 5th Ave with his baby moms and her roadie.

60. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    word ty speak on it, i think about getting that shit all the time

* spntanously combusts *

61. Plug Says:

they say one cant get corrective surgry untill the eye stabilizies and doesnt get worse consecutively for 2 years

62. OJ Pimpin Says:

Is it just me or is Meth grabbing Rawses titty?

63. BIGSTRONG Says:

50 is a trick he trickin on Rawse BM. Wow fake Gansta Boo Boo

# Plug Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:37 pm

because it is an elective surgery and it cost 6 G’s
    ——

^That’s the same one I was thinking about. For 6 G’s they better give a nigga a new set of eyes with automatic night & x-ray vision.

65. OJ Pimpin Says:

BIGSTRONG Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:42 pm
    50 is a trick he trickin on Rawse BM. Wow fake Gansta Boo Boo

—————-

“Everybody knows it ain’t tricking if you got it”

Which is nothing more but an excuse for rich niggas to trick

66. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:30 pm
    ================================================
    I can 2nd that.
    Tell that shit to people who care.

“We make money. I got money. I’m good…for-everrr”

Really?

Then take care of your seed, Dickhead.

……. i was telling that to people who care, Fux asked me last week to tell him about it after i was done, Plug wanted to now obviously Tribe was interested, as was digi if you don’t care then don’t read it, people talk about the most irrelevant shit every on this site and I can’t give some one a in depth explanation about eye surgery ? I was hesitant to have that shit done for ever because I didn’t like the idea of a laser fucking with my eyes but if someone had broke it down like that for me 5 years ago I would of done it then, so just because you don’t care I’m not supposed to explain to the people who do ? FOH

I’m bettin’ Rawse’s sales get a boost this go round. Watch.

68. Titanic Iceberg Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:43 pm
    I’m bettin’ Rawse’s sales get a boost this go round. Watch.

Co sign, plust trilla > 50 last album (i 4 get name)…. But seriously am i the only one that notices 50 will not rap against you, only do pictures and videos and talk b.s at the end of the song…….I thought New York, was the mecca of hip hop

69. Plug Says:

———-
    6000 bucks and ty needs sunglasses at night. I dont know, b

for 6g’s I better be able to see wit my eyes closed… or at lease they can laser a niggas third eye. shit!

70. Digital Scales Says:

*breaks up bud*

*hands to sticky to roll*

*washes hands*

*rolls perfect dutch*

Grandfather voice: now now you see, theres a science to rolling, but you youngins dont know nothing about that now do ya

71. Rocco907 Says:

i can’t believe i listened to that whole snippet of fuckery…

anyways, ross has a point…where’s the hot curtis track?

i’m not a fan of either “artist,” but i am a fan of people making themselves look like fools

reminds me of what nore said on Juan epstein a few weeks ago, kids think this youtube/internet beef shit is hot…its trash…somebody do something physical to end it, or shut the fuck up…i don’t think anyone is going to miss either dude…well, outside of the immediate family.

72. Jersey*made*me Says:

50 is a trick he trickin on Rawse BM. Wow fake Gansta Boo Boo
    SMH@niggas that refuse to respect 50’s business sense.He gave her a book deal fam,that’s her advance money and a tax write off he spent on her.50 is 10 steps ahead of niggas when it comes to that business saavy.

That shit didn’t cost that nigga one dime!!LOL

73. moresickaMC Says:

These South artists gettin overconfident thinking they control sh*t.

74. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:32 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thats how i got when i first got my glasses lol

… LMAO yo I did the same shit when I saw that episode and like I said I just didn’t trust the concept but I had enough of rocking glasses getting them knocked off playing basketball and worrying about them getting stepped on and then being stuck at the gym and not being able to see anything until I got new glasses, plus now I never have to go get new contacts or glasses again one more follow up in 3 weeks and I will never have to see an eye doctor again, so all these other faggots can hate but thats pretty fucking ill and definitely worth sharing to someone who has bad eyesight, I’d definitely recommend at least going and having them see if your a candidate and then make your decision, I felt a shit load better when my doctor told me he did over 60,000 of these procedures and only had 2 infections because people didn’t follow the directions and take the drops like they were supposed to but he still fixed their eyes anyway

75. Digital Scales Says:

Def Jam brought in 2 new artists and gave them both lables Rick Ross and DJ Khaled…..the south does run hip hop…

76. Rocco907 Says:

can you see a letter to curtis/ross tribute track? who’d be on it? hot rod? khaled? plies? yayo?

77. moresickaMC Says:

Ross now thinx he controls sh*t in NY tellin us who real and not

78. Titanic Iceberg Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:49 pm
    These South artists gettin overconfident thinking they control sh*t.

Smh they been running it the last 5 years, name a new artist besides 50 to go plat.

79. OJ Pimpin Says:

Digital Scales Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:50 pm

As much as I hate to admit it you’re right. The south is running hip hop. Into the fucking ground

80. Jersey*made*me Says:

Hip hop is a lifestyle,not just rhyming.Hip hop also consist of flying on planes,shopping at Gucci,and smashing niggas baby moms,he did most of that with her.

81. Peoples Says:

Hip-Hop is so wack these days

82. charlie roc Says:

Rawse lost end of story there’s no way he’s coming back from this if it was he would’ve did it already

83. Bout Da Money Says:

Rick Ross is like one of those bears in the circus that they dress like a clown an put on a bicycle.

50 won!

84. Beezy Says:

*hands to sticky to roll*

*washes hands*

*rolls perfect dutch*

^You know you got that fire when you wash your hands and the blunt papes still stick to your fingers.

85. Titanic Iceberg Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:52 pm
    Ross now thinx he controls sh*t in NY tellin us who real and not

6^^^^^

I guess, when Nas, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Jay-z said it they were not trying to tell u 50 was fake, but ross is

86. OJ Pimpin Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:52 pm
    Ross now thinx he controls sh*t in NY tellin us who real and not

———-

Yeah and to envoke Juelz Santana’s name? The fucks so real about that nigga? When the fuck as he really done anything in the game? Oh yeah he made up that “Aye” shit

87. silas Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:34 pm

when all he did ? he ethered the guy on some 2023 level

– Aight somebody explain to me how anyone is taking up 4 a former c/o i guess nobody ever got fckd with by the police half the reason i was drawn to hip hop was its attitude towards police, fck the police etc all that, pac might be dead cube making movies but hip hop is more than entertainment more than a hustle but i still say fck the police, all that damn money on lawyers maybe im missing something, let me know.

without 50 making him look a fool rick ethered himself when he did all that g talk knowing he was former c/o

88. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:52 pm

Thats exactly why new york, cant break a new m.c, because they all think like that

89. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Plug Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:37 pm
    because it is an elective surgery and it cost 6 G’s
    ——

….. yeah well a) I’m in Jersey so prices are gonna be pricey b) like I said dude has performed over 60,000 of these procedures and only 2 infection cause they didn’t use the drops an he still fixed them, if I’m letting someone laser my eye they better know what the fuck they are doing and I wouldn’t trust anyone that can do it for $ 1,200, also I don’t need glasses at night only if I’m watching TV and I could actually watch it without glasses on one of the small TV’s but not the 60 inch, and thats only for the first 5 days now I just need to wear them when it’s bright as hell out and that will only need to happen for another week then I won’t need anything …

90. Plug Says:

regardless of what happens, this is still one of the hottest songs of the new millenium

91. moresickaMC Says:

# OJ Pimpin Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:52 pm

Digital Scales Says:

c/s…@ least if they were makin quality hiphop then the confidence would be understandable

92. Plug Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpYiU7poNk

93. farsideoff Says:

OJ Pimpin Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:54 pm
    moresickaMC Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:52 pm
    Ross now thinx he controls sh*t in NY tellin us who real and not

———-

_______
    and no homo, don’t forget no homo…no homo

94. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Plug Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:39 pm

… naw I think you can only get Lasik if thats the case but theres a bunch of different ways they can do it because trust me my eyes were way worse a month ago than 2 years ago ….

@ Billz – they basically did give me 2 new eyes, I couldn’t see the giant E on the eye test chart without glasses in a week I’ll be 20/20 I would of paid a lot more if I had to like I said this is the best decision I ever made

95. OJ Pimpin Says:

New York rap is too complex to catch on now-a-days. Don’t you see that most of todays big hits are really simple and catchy? NY niggas are making shit too complex, but then when a new NY nigga makes some catchy shit to become popular, they shit on hiM and say hEs jumping on the souths dick (c) MIMS

96. Titanic Iceberg Says:

silas Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:54 pm
    February 3rd, 2009 at 7:34 pm

when all he did ? he ethered the guy on some 2023 level

3rd I bet u dont know anybody that has a legal gig and still hustles

97. Plug Says:

a stack for the jeans 5 bones for the shizzerrrrt

98. Digital Scales Says:

I actually am a fan of ross, he’s got decent music, im not feeling many of these down south rappers, ross is one of the few, he’s really going hard to deny that he was ever a correctional officer, thats pretty gangster in its self, like niggas show you pictures, documents and ya baby mother cosigning your past employment and you like ”nah playa ima boss” they say that cocaine make you fly but god damn

99. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Like there are no grimy co’s (I guess thats why there are no d’rugs in jail)

100. moresickaMC Says:

we need real Southern artists back. i wish The South had gone more in the footsteps/direction of Outkast/Geto Boys/Face rather than the dumbed down sh*t

101. Jersey*made*me Says:

You are joking right?It’s no secret that New York has the best emcees by volume.The problem ain’t the artists,it’s the audience.Rick Ross can’t boast talent over Styles,he can only boast numbers over Styles.And niggas all over the country dig Styles P.

Talent don’t matter,ask Saigon about Atlantic

102. Digital Scales Says:

co sign Iceberg

*rocks Dwayne Wayne glasses*

oh wait, that’s Billz.

104. Digital Scales Says:

The South = Showed you how to get independent rap money

105. SeeAmI? Says:

@moresika

rich boy seems to be a new generation. and ludacris is stilll around. plus Outkast whatever the fuck there doing…..now only if pastor troy can go back to spitting like he did on Face?Off

106. OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:02 pm
    Like there are no grimy co’s (I guess thats why there are no d’rugs in jail)

So then why is the nigga denying he was a CO? To me it’s because he’s ashamed of the shit and think it’s career suicide (no old KRS 1 song)

107. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ Iceberg – Raaaws lost because he is still lying about it denying the fact that he ever was one, I personally could care less if he was a C.O. but it’s a known fact stop denying it and admit it, ,plus he started it with that one line and hasn’t come back with a diss track that = him losing

108. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:03 pm

Talent don’t matter,ask Saigon about Atlantic

Name a new artist, that has broken though, dude im from the south and i grew up on nyc music, but my point is no new nyc artis is entertaining in the last 6 years, you cant name one, not one

109. moresickaMC Says:

*Cries*

112. Huh? U Gay Says:

this was funny

But its not even close

50s disc > Rick ross Discography

^^^^^^^

ur talking bout which one serves as a better coffee table coaster right??

113. Beezy Says:

Rawses people better be contacting Shaniqua as we speak…and he gotta get her on tape giving the whole south head.

Then I would score it 3-1 Fifty.

114. Titanic Iceberg Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:05 pm

I dont think he is lying, he just refuses to address it..But u r right, the best thing wud have been to say, yea i was 19 got kicked out of school, they were paying more than walmart, i worked there, met people that showed me a way to make more money and i left

115. moresickaMC Says:

lol @ SOHHs caption diss

tinyurl.com/b4qbtj

116. Beezy Says:

That or stab Fifty. He stabs him they’re even.

117. moresickaMC Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:04 pm

The South = Showed you how to get independent rap money
    not really, they jus took it to the nxt level. but they did it well no doubt

118. Titanic Iceberg Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:09 pm
    # Digital Scales Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:04 pm

The South = Showed you how to get independent rap money
    not really, they jus took it to the nxt level. but they did it well no doubt

Ninja, please name anyone besides the south that did independent the way we did (Rap a lot, Cash money, No limit, ninja please)

119. silas Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:36 pm
    silas Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:34 pm
    this fool needs to get the south out of his mouth we do not ride with c/o

——————-

oh goddamn

yeah the radio plays ricky to no end and his bff khaled

the people i chill with dont care about the radio or any of that if that is what you reffering to but to put ricky ahead of wayne in the south (until recently) i dunno maybe ur from mia/ florida but when those pics of him in that uniform and all that came out u r just suspect to still pump it nothing wrong with that if this is all entertainment the runners make sck beats and ricky got a nice flow but he was a c/o u lose any credibility we (the people i came up with) dont like cops (rickys) on any level

120. Plug Says:

it dont matter how bd ones eyes are up hear. long as you got ya transitional lenses in these

i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/676/520/46/o_c4Klm97MSXyJLAy.jpg

# eskay Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:04 pm

*rocks Dwayne Wayne glasses*

oh wait, that’s Billz.

^ *flips the top up on his Dwayne Wayne’s*

* then flips the top up on eskay’s wifey*

122. Jersey*made*me Says:

I don’t get what you mean by entertaining but there’s a lot of nice young artist out like the young mixtape niggas.Niggas can just rhyme.You give me a talented rapper from the south in the same time period with a big record.No snap or gimmick shit.

123. Huh? U Gay Says:

if it wasn’t for the 90s southern franchises, Dipset, Prodigy or whomever, wudnt even had considered Koch Records…..lol

124. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Smh @ white boys sayin whats hot in the streets

125. moresickaMC Says:

ya thats y i said the south took the indie game nxt level, but there were indie labels b4 that

“I see we got some gangstas bustas in the room tonight” – Rawse

127. OJ Pimpin Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    # eskay Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:04 pm

*rocks Dwayne Wayne glasses*

oh wait, that’s Billz.

^ *flips the top up on his Dwayne Wayne’s*

* then flips the top up on eskay’s wifey*

You like woman now?

128. Jersey*made*me Says:

Rocafella is the GOAT of indie money,that’s why it’s still around.

129. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Ti, Jeezy, rick ross, Chamillionaire all who have sold albums (THE KEY WORD, SOLD ALBUMS) and to be honest, i dig the little mix tape m.c, sh!t i did fred the godson, but it does not matter because he is not in the major league…also hi hater is a gimmick, lean back is a gimmick, ballin was a gimmick, jumpin out the window is a gimmick

130. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:18 pm
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:13 pm
    Smh @ white boys sayin whats hot in the streets

smh @ a Tampa boy saying whats hot in New York

the best thing about Tampa Bay is George Steinbreners house

You wished u lived in Tampa, Super bowl, World Series, weather, JOBS, the women….

136. Digital Scales Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:14 pm

“I see we got some gangstas bustas in the room tonight” – Rawse
    ______________–

BAWWSE

137. moresickaMC Says:

Aftermath

138. Opus Dei Says:

Beezy Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:07 pm

Then I would score it 3-1 Fifty.

^^^^^^^
    Lmaoo co-signs

139. OJ Pimpin Says:

this dummy acts like the Super Bowl and World Series are in Tampa every year… SMH

140. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Huh? U Gay Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:21 pm

STAMP, NY arrogance is more classic than Reasonable Doubt…no pun

Co sign and the producers that helped Jayz along the way, were not even nyc producers see kanye, Just Blaze (NJ), timbo, dr. dre, neptunes

141. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Some people love to talk to the goat of nahright

142. Digital Scales Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know people from tampa, ” hey i wanna say hi to Judith and Larry, see you guys soon!”

143. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Titanic Iceberg

The point to be made is 50 is ethering this nigga with whatever he doing to him.

Curtis is a ignant ass nigga with the “beef” shit and Ross is out of his league as far as get back resources and not being lyrically gifted ain’t gone help him.

If Rick was lyrical like the Lox he would stand a chance

And 50 is lyrical?

147. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Is it me or does miss info grow on u with her looks, man

148. silas Says:

3rd I bet u dont know anybody that has a legal gig and still hustles

aight here we go

1- yeah i know c/os (correctional officers) dont arrest anyone but what they can do is mase your ass and take that damn baton to ya cuz there bored

my remark about lawyers and police is generally aimed at the system c/os r part of the system if u didnt come u with a connect and didnt know the rules of the game b4 19 u were never in it an never will be that point blank shots at anyone who got another story on that

i am a stan, look ive been doing spoken word beats writting etc since 4ever not because of hey this is cool but because hey life is a bitch but thats cool play the hand make something outta nothing

im not going to go in about the people with jobs and huslte remark

im going to dead this drama its just online bump rawse if u like it its all entertainment, nah right?

149. Huh? U Gay Says:

And 50 is lyrical?

^^^^^^^^
    bout as lyrical as the Young Emcee..

150. OJ Pimpin Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:26 pm
    Is it me or does miss info grow on u with her looks, man

I’d pour duck sauce all over that pussy

151. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:21 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:18 pm
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:13 pm
    Smh @ white boys sayin whats hot in the streets

smh @ a Tampa boy saying whats hot in New York

the best thing about Tampa Bay is George Steinbreners house

….. o the superbowl one weekend every couple of years, did you even go ? so whats the difference ? I hate the heat, florida weather is not whatsup, ummmmh jobs ? I’m good homie I don’t need a job I own my own house and can afford to live more than comfortably for the next 5 years easy while I am paying to go back to school, if I was gonna live in Florida I’d live in Mia, Tampa is filled with trailer park meth heads country ass bitches with missing teeth what the fuck I want that for and act like there aren’t bad bitches scattered in every area of the tri-state argument fail ….

O got NYC 30 minutes from me the Jersey shore 45- 1 hour and A.C. an hour and 15 minutes what the fuck more could I want ? plus I need to be surrounded by the tri-state arrogance

152. Titanic Iceberg Says:

50 ruined nyc music and it just hit me, since 50 came in the game, i think no one has ever came out nationally,

153. Illpath Says:

50 said he would have fun with rickky

154. Plug Says:

ross should have just told the truth. CO’s and nem meet alot of good connects. trust me on this…

youtube.com/watch?v=6r8LtwAGGPM

ROFL

156. Jersey*made*me Says:

And 50 is lyrical?

Negative,but nobody can beat him at being a fucking idiot

157. Wenzel Dashington Says:

Listening to Rick Ross on a “This is 50” media player. Very interesting. Did he say something about being surrounding 50 with cops?

158. JoMoses Says:

*looks around*

wow…

“Niggas” really are new “bitches”….

159. Plug Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=6r8LtwAGGPM

ROFL
    ———–
    dam thought that was him for a sec. lmao

160. Huh? U Gay 2.0 Says:

I don’t remember laughin at the little Officer Ross cartoons either..maybe because I saw like 8 different spoofs of ross prior to 50…but ofcourse Music’s favorite past time, stannism always prevails..kinda like the Camron shit..Killa had the upperhand, with Cuuurrtis>>>>>Funeral Music..but 50’s loyal suburb pot dealers and european rebels without causes were there to back him up..50 basically says shit people been saying for while about his rivals

Ja-He can’t sing (well dduuuhh)
    Fat Joe- hes fat (worddd?!)
    Camron-his looney tuney raps (still better than 50’s)
    Rick Ross-he was a C.O. (which came out bout 4 months ago)

50 is like watching old tapes of the News.

161. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Lol @ The whole convo being on Thisis50.com

Miss Info is kinda choong…

162. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 8:29 pm

.. and the south generally votes republican too obviously the south is wired a bit differently ( yes i know Florida finally went Dem this year but who cares about sales lets talk about quality music )

and still LMAO @ you saying tampa is better because they hosted 2 world series games in their existence and how did that turn out ? 26 world series rings were won in the Bronx smh @ southern logic no wonder you can’t tell Ross is losing

163. EnglandRepresent Says:

*speaks in a deep Oscar the Grouch voice*

No wait, that’s Eskay

164. esquire Says:

ether>takeover>curtis>officer ricky

165. Digital Scales Says:

# esquire Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 8:45 pm

ether>takeover>curtis>officer ricky
    _____________

*blank stare*

166. moresickaMC Says:

the buying public is dumbed down tho. ppl want ready to go music,catchy jingles n sh*t. internet age, ppl dont hav time to listen n study sh*t. its hard to predict whether this disco era will pass

*stans for a dead man*

oh wait…

168. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGQuQeLMA3w

yo, what’s good Eng?

Rawse > Biggie

170. Zaire Says:

what’s good with the McDonalds myspace theme background?

saw that last night and I was feignin for a quarter pounder *pause*

171. hecktic Says:

wasnt this interview before the whole “ITs Gucci Baby” video?

BAWWWWWSEEE

172. esquire Says:

ether>takeover>curtis>officer ricky
    _____________

*blank stare*
    ether is the blueprint for a beef track. takeover was dope in it’s own right. curtis is the funniest catch phrase in hip-hop history. officer ricky sucks, but fif is so funny that it still makes the list

173. TheManTheMythTheLegend Says:

I was listening to “Crack A Bottle” and just glad to see Em back. Then Dre, who’s never been a great lyricist, and who probably had his verse written for him, turned in a decent verse. And then 50 comes on singing. Singing poorly, I might add. 50 was by far the weakest link on that song.

Then Rick Ross comes on with that T-Pain “Biggest Boss That You Seen Thus Far.” It’s dope, maybe just because of the beat or hook, but it rides.

So man to man who wins? Maybe 50, because he tried Officer Ross’s for his life. But really, if I didn’t know anything about either of these two, and I just heard each of their 5 most recent best tracks on a demo CD or something, I’d give it to Ricky. I guess I’m ticked with 50 because he’s spent the last 3 years making Candy Shop over and over again.

174. Flideye Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That’s some real shit. Mafia Music is a great song this nigga ain’t singing or “Up In Da Club” he just straight rhyming.

Tell Fif to get his game playing ass in the stu and make something hotter. It’s been like 120 hours. This shit ain’t chess OR checkers it’s hip hop.

Rawse called duke out and he took his baby mother shopping….And niggas think THAT’S gangsta? ”

“I’m afraid of the future y’all respect the one who got shot, I respect the shooter”

175. Flideye Says:

176. nunya bizness Says:

wtf Method Man … o_0

177. NYHC81 Says:

Rick Rawse is mad.

178. Wenzel Dashington Says:

wake up people. the rawse was 5-0.

179. TdoT Says:

Officer Ricky beginin to sound real phony. to be quite honest other than a selected few artists that south shit is wack. Rawsee n the rest of em all just try to feed off each others hype by doin madd colaboz. ur all ringtone rappers. makin funy dances for the clubs. all u do is add some heavy bass intstrumentals throw on a pain or wayne and you could basically say anythin. talkin bout we gettin money. my dj drivin a phantom. ur dj probably spends more puttin all those big names on his album than he sells cuz last i checked his numbers were below 50k. lol and the manz talkin bout money to the highest earning african american star nxt to oprah.. haha this shitz jokes i cant lie

180. TdoT Says:

n yo flideye wat shooter u respectin? the only niggaz ur boi rawsee’clot shot was inmates

181. samsohn Says:

ROSS = FAKE = C.O.!!!
    Are you kidding me?
    And act like taking out the dude’s baby momma isn’t gangsta?
    That’s the most gangst shit on the planet.
    Listen to flex…
    He’s talking about how fifty’s facial expressions are priceless.

Fifty has composure through this whole shit.
    Ross is like a deer in headlights about to get hit by a mack truck

…as i rip the sour

that killa joint is Vintage!

182. spirit equality Says:

i’m not much of a fan of 50 or Ross, but I’ll hop in this little debate for fun…for the record, I think this whole beef is ignorant and coming between a man and the mother of his child winds up hurting the child more than the man, IMO, because a child is better off with two parents being civil with one another (or at least having the possibility of being civil later) without some third dude stirring up trouble.

anyway, onto the great hip-hop debate

“First off he was 19 when he was a c o, for a year and a half and than from there we dont know what he did for 8 years”

most people would have probably said “dude was just paying his bills” if he admitted to it and kept it moving, but he lied about it and stonewalled until the truth finally caught up to him. that’s the definition of fake.

“2nd u hiphop stan, CO’s are not police, they dont even have guns (Bet u didnt know that, cause u were never around a real one and they cant arrest anyone, only file paperwork)”

If you are caught committing a criminal act in jail, CO’s can and will subdue you and could restrict your access to the yard, put you in the “hole”, etc, all of which is parallel to getting locked up on the outside, so what’s the difference. and CO’s do have *access* to guns in case of riots, but they don’t walk with them on the tier, for obvious reasons.

“3rd I bet u dont know anybody that has a legal gig and still hustles”

Ross claims he moved WEIGHT. I’ve never heard of someone who moved weight who moonlighted as a fucking C.O. Even when Ross was getting called out on being a C.O., he pretended like he was moving weight even back then, which is hysterically unrealistic.

“4th who cares if 50 gives his ex money (the key word is EX, she will do anything for cash and to embarrass u)”

Even after everything 50 has gone through with his ex, you’ve never seen her parading around town with Ja Rule. The point is pretty much that 50 can do it to Ross, but Ross can’t do it to 50. It’s juvenile and ignorant, but apparently some people are impressed by this…and 50 knows it…that’s why he did it.

183. spirit equality Says:

ps: the second ross drops a hot song, none of this will matter.

184. conference service Says:

185. J. Caesar Says:

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:34 pm

^^thank you btw fuck the streets to a certain extent cuz at the end of the day the streets ain’t lookin out for you..very few ppl from your hood or the streets give a shit about you, and 50 really loss to cuz he ain’t make that great music..he betta thank his producers for makin him still visible..ross should have made fun of him for having a failed tv show, tos selling less than game’s last effort..even tho ross shoe was panned by pony