Video: Maino Interview & Freestyle on DJ Self’s VIP Saturdays

He says Joe Budden is the most entertaining rapper for internet beef, but he’d probably put his money on Saigon if the quarrell between those two ever got physical. He also denies squashing his beef with Lil Cease, and says he’s cool with Gravy now, but that he should quit rapping and stick to acting .

41 Responses to “Video: Maino Interview & Freestyle on DJ Self’s VIP Saturdays”

1. Beezy Says:

2009 is Maino’s year!

2. rex hussla Says:

Maino is the poster child for perseverance. Kids, even if you suck at what you do just keep trying and somehow someway you can fool people into thinking you’re competent

3. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:38 am
    I dont co sign this, not all females will jump to another man with more money, once u trully have a woman heart and mind, she aint going no where, even if u fck up a few times. Real women are just built like that, they really are controlled by emotions.

this’ll be the realest shit i ever quote.

joey girl ain’t goin nowhere.

True, only dudes who never had a woman who trully was down for them, thinks every female will gold digg or lookin for the next ninja to jump too, I know we as ninjas talk sh!t bout females been ho s and gold diggin, but truth be told i dealt with way more good women than bad, i was usually the one that was coniving and dogged them out.

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:40 am
    joey girl ain’t goin nowhere.
    ====================
    Spoken like a cat who’s girl is sucking mad dicks when he’s @ work. Wise up, Homie, bitches cheat too.

thats the truth… i had a married broast Just ask me to come to the HOUSE & fuck… i told her, “this aint no story too tell & im not biggie”… it aint happen’n.

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Maino = Goonhander of 2008

6. Dr Flav Says:

“even if you suck at what you do” *has happy hour with chemicals under kitchen sink*

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

That Maino albumis gonna be a mess. The songs that have leaked are all over the place. This is gonna be a collection of singles & filler, not an album.

And I want Maino to win….but I dunno

8. rex hussla Says:

Nah Lite: Kanye’s coffee table book…what to expect?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What’s good with the dude in Leopard pants?!?!?!! That’s the gayest outfit I’ve ever seen

9. wavery_johnson Says:

my babymomma
    mamma
    and my grandma
    say that im 2 gaudy
    word to my blue maurys
    this is a true story

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Sa-Ra is dope though. Weirdness is their whole schtick

11. Titanic Iceberg Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:44 am
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:40 am
    joey girl ain’t goin nowhere.
    ====================

Silly young ninjas, thats the key word “b1tches” cheat, what im talking bout is WOMEN, REAL WOMEN, i said if u have her heart and her mind, she aint going no where and for the record i have numerous and all kinds of females in real life not the internet life, i make over 6 figs and i am under 30 so the females i crossed are varied, but there are real committed women and there are hoes, but to just think a woman is going to cheat for someone with more money or game, shows you the circle you run in.

p.s most women cheat for what there are lacking from the man they love, not for silly things like we as men cheat for

12. PHENOMENON Says:

Someone please tell me if this is good.

Two friends that haven’t seen eachother in a long time bump into eachother.

Friend 1: Hey, how’s it goin’?

Friend 2: Oh, not so good. My uncle Jim is in the hospital. The doctor says he’s going to need 1O,OOO dollar sugery.

Friend 1: Oh wow! What does he have??

Friend 2: 1O,OOO dollars.

Lol

13. rex hussla Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 11:49 am

Sa-Ra is dope though. Weirdness is their whole schtick
    ___________________________________________

yeah I know I dig their music but *blank stare*

14. A tribe called quest Says:

Titanic Iceberg Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Dr Flav Says:

Tribe, do you think if Jeezy pulled up in the Lambo and flashed the black card she wouldn’t go?

==================

Flav if really feel that way about your girl than i feel sorry for you (no shots). Im not rich and i wont be for awhile but i’ve laid down enough pipe to make a bitch go thru hell and back by my side.

Shes just doing the smart thing, cause if joe drops her like a bad habit then she ass out (no pun). She’ll be bar tending bars till her ass sags and her rolls seep out

15. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Lupe Fiasco’s “The Cool” is such a good album. I just had to put that out there.

My Life’s in High Definition

16. Dr Flav Says:

Women are master manipulators, not to discourage true love lovers, but I been on earth long enough to have seen both sides of the coin.

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:42 am
    Pure poetry.LMAO

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

======================================
    You didn’t say REAL WOMEN, you said Joe’s girl ain’t goin nowhere. Only a square would think a woman wouldn’t cheat.

And you have no idea what circles i run in.

19. Bananas the Ape Says:

so when you see her understand thats me ninja
    understand I’m da some ol’ G nigga
    I know da difference between a btch and a B niga

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Tahiri is 23?…….wow……no comment
    =========================
    23? Damn, she’s mad young, but I know that cooch got hella miles on it.
    That ass is gonna look something terrible in 5 years.

Joe woulda prolly left her ass by then.
    But nah, he’s a sucka 4 love ass nigga. Nigga tried to wife up Gloria Velez…cornball.

22. Titanic Iceberg Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    run in.
    ======================================

And you have no idea what circles i run in.

I never said that Mr. Papagiorgio Said that, but its neither here nor there

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beyonce >>>>> any chick you’ll ever meet.

She can’t be swayed by money or gifts, she’s fucking paid. But please believe, she’s with Jay for the status too. Plus the fact that he’s been goin at her since she was a teen (i.e. Amil’s “I Got It” video shoot…Hov directed the clip)

24. Dr Flav Says:

Who are you guys trying to convince, I been broke as hell beating a balling broad. Im convinced Joe on here for real now. Lol. How about this, you think its impossible for another cat to dig out Beyonce?

25. Jamz Says:

As bad as the economy is, folks need not spend time beefing. They need to work together and make some money. Why beef with Lil Cease when he hasn’t been relevant since the Junior Mafia album was released?

26. Gravity Says:

*Daps to all*

I’ve always thought joey is corny and insecure but this is career suicide right here. Its cool for his girl to make an appearance once cos its cool…..
    now shyt’s just lame @ this point.

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I never said that Mr. Papagiorgio Said that, but its neither here nor there
    =========================================
    Nah, I stand corrected. I’m not on here to wage e-war with anyone. That shit’s just corny. Just stating my opinion.

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

Titanic Iceberg Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:55 am
    Dr Flav Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:51 am
    ^^^^^

This is true, but people get women confused with hoes

said a G don’t give a bch no keys or security codes,
    I agree my lady aint no btch
    she gets whatever I own
    so when you see her understand thats me ninja
    understand I’m da some ol’ G nigga
    I know da difference between a btch and a B niga

The interesting thing here would be the conduct of some of these cats mothers that think all women are cheating whores.Men generally get their view of women from their mothers.

29. PHENOMENON Says:

23? Damn, she’s mad young, but I know that cooch got hella miles on it.
    That ass is gonna look something terrible in 5 years.

Joe woulda prolly left her ass by then.

^ ^
    youtube.com/watch?v=-1rgYVj-Tuo

I like Joe Budden but. . . LMFAO

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

How about this, you think its impossible for another cat to dig out Beyonce?
    ============================================
    Nah, I’m not saying that, but she’s been fucking with dude before it went public & I think it would take some foul shit for her to cheat on Jay. But trust, no woman is above cheating on a dude.

31. Bananas the Ape Says:

That means Chris Hanson owes Fab and Clue a visit on some
    “Why don’t have a seat over there….”

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Men generally get their view of women from their mothers.
    =======================================
    Men hold their mothers in high esteem (usually) and usually judge women based on how close they compare to their mothers.

Yo Budden, go kick a freestyle or somethin’.

33. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Dr Flav Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:59 am

Nothing is impossible, but you have to look at it, if she is not a hoe or a sex addict, why would she? She is a grown woman and CHOSED to marry a man, why wud she do all that and than say u know what im ready to cheat, REAL WOMEN who love there mate at one point and than cheat, its because the lack of love or wuteva they were getting at home, not because some dude came spitting game, cause truth be told when a women is happy and secure in her situation, u dont even get a chance to spit game

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

That means Chris Hanson owes Fab and Clue a visit on some
    “Why don’t have a seat over there….”
    ==================================
    LOL!

Fab – “Nah, we were just gonna keep her company.”

Chris – “Then why’d you bring condoms?”

*Clue makes a break for the door*

35. J R SOPRANO Says:

This guy thinks he somthin special, F Maino

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

====================================
    I can agree with that. But there are alot of unhappy women in relationships.

37. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

True, thats why most pimps hate their mother

38. Titanic Iceberg Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:08 pm
    ====================================
    I can agree with that. But there are alot of unhappy women in relationships.

6^^^

Yea usually because of men (I know bcause i was usually that man and when u meet a woman who is in a relationship and she is willing to cheat, the first thing she tells you is all the things ole boy aint doing and u just sit back and do those things, than she is like oh my god “You know me so well”, no chick i just listened to the directions u gave me

39. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I can agree with that. But there are alot of unhappy women in relationships.

^Thats cuz either their man aint hitting the bottome, or he’s hitting her upside the head

40. Bananas the Ape Says:

I really hate these NOBLE, “I have a REAL WOMAN” type niggas.
    Them be the niggas blowing they head off because they never thought it would happen to them…Or they just too stupid to realize why his kid look like his best friend.

Women are hoes YOUR MOTHER and SISTER included….EVE dammed us all for a fucking apple that should tell you where a REAL WOMAN’s heart is…

41. PEDROBK Says: