Video: Lil Cease – Letter To Big (Behind The Scenes)

Speaking of Little Caesar, here’s some footage from the video shoot for his version of “Letter To Big” on Fulton and St. James.

Hit the jump for some more footage from DJ Delz.

Previously: Lil Cease & Fabolous – Talk Go Through Us

28 Responses to “Video: Lil Cease – Letter To Big (Behind The Scenes)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:02 pm
    Titanic Iceberg Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:55 am
    Dr Flav Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 11:51 am
    Women are master manipulators, not to discourage true love lovers, but I been on earth long enough to have seen both sides of the coin.
    ^^^^^

This is true, but people get women confused with hoes

said a G don’t give a bch no keys or security codes,
    I agree my lady aint no btch
    she gets whatever I own
    so when you see her understand thats me ninja
    understand I’m da some ol’ G nigga
    I know da difference between a btch and a B niga

The interesting thing here would be the conduct of some of these cats mothers that think all women are cheating whores.Men generally get their view of women from their mothers.

LMAO, word…

3. Dr Flav Says:

*runs around in ya broad’s circles* *does circles running up in ya broad*

I wonder if Jada cool with this taking shine from his L.T.B?

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:06 pm
    I wonder if Jada cool with this taking shine from his L.T.B?

classic.

6. A tribe called quest Says:

LMAO, word…
    ===========

Oh shit lol

^thats ether of sorts.

8. Dr Flav Says:

“nigga what you say bout my mama?!!” Wow @ that bootleg S. Freud analogy.

9. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps all*

PEACE PEACE

Yo I had a nice weekend.Me and my earth went to the telly for a change of pace.Best $180 I ever spent.I drank so much Jack this weekend,I may change my govt to Daniel.Then I took her shopping and copped her some nine west boots.Then I topped it off with a RING!! I only spent a few hundred on it but she loved it.

I love the fact that my woman is down to earth.This chick was once a childhood actress getting sesame street paper.Now she`s riding shotgun with the god.I bought the ring from CANAL STREET as opposed to the diamond district.Most females would`ve scrunched their faces up at a canal street ring.Black love is alive and well though it may sicken some.I`m happy and giddy as fuck.I got a short sleeve shirt on,it`s 45 degrees which is summertime compared to how cold it`s been.I`m just really on some appreciative shit.I won`t say shit else.I know there`s gotta be some shit lurking to fuck my day up.Those fortunate to have a decent woman should spoil her every now and then.Peace

10. Gravity Says:

Men generally get their view of women from their mothers.

^morelike the media and hiphop culture in this last generation. women are feeling compelled to be hoes right now cos dats wat niccas be implying they want in a woman . No HHID advocate either, just sayin’.

11. A tribe called quest Says:

What do you think was better for marc jeffries career, Playing mini fif, or playing cease

Btw Milani rose > _____

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

After years of running around fucking other niggas girls and wives,you eventually get to a point where you run out of gas.We’ve all been that dirtbag ,so we know it can happen to us.But a good ride or die chick with self respect ain’t fucking around on that nigga that got her open.Ain’t a dollar amount to sway a women in love with her man who respects her body.

13. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Titanic Iceberg Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:10 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:08 pm
    its because the lack of love or wuteva they were getting at home, not because some dude came spitting game, cause truth be told when a women is happy and secure in her situation, u dont even get a chance to spit game
    ====================================
    I can agree with that. But there are alot of unhappy women in relationships.

6^^^

Yea usually because of men (I know bcause i was usually that man and when u meet a woman who is in a relationship and she is willing to cheat, the first thing she tells you is all the things ole boy aint doing and u just sit back and do those things, than she is like oh my god “You know me so well”, no chick i just listened to the directions u gave me

14. Dr Flav Says:

So the real question is, which one of you dudes in denial that your sweetheart gettin her guts beat up, while you on Nahright, trying to download Mood Music 479?

15. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo ever wanted to smack a lady so hard that when her grand children are born they are retarded?

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

DEAD

17. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:13 pm
    After years of running around fking other niggas girls and wives,you eventually get to a point where you run out of gas.We’ve all been that dirtbag ,so we know it can happen to us.But a good ride or die chick with self respect ain’t fking around on that niga that got her open.Ain’t a dollar amount to sway a women in love with her man who respects her body.

^^^^^

Co sign

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

LF: Derek Luke doing the Puff dance was easily the most shameful display of his young,promising career.

19. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Dr Flav Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:14 pm

We not saying women dont cheat, where just trying to give some of them credit, but i guess if a person never had a ride or die person, its hard for them to imagine they exist.

20. NANYA OMAE Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm

just make her pay the late return fee on that book. its not that serious.

21. Casual T Says:

whats really hood nyaaahggers!?!?

22. Mark Twain Fame Says:

my chick wouldn’t never cheat on me…ever.

And there’s a reasons why..

23. J R SOPRANO Says:

Should have made an original song.

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# NANYA OMAE Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm

just make her pay the late return fee on that book. its not that serious.

shut up dammit…I aint no librarian!

……

…but on the real that bitch corner folded the pages…that mean she gotta get smacked at least once if not twice…lol…

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*daps casual t*

Btw Milani rose

yea she nice

27. Gravity Says:

And there’s a reasons why..

^ if/when she does, she will not have a reason ! no shots

28. BacDoc Says:

SHOUT OUT TO FENDI! COOL ASS BROTHA!