Vibe Alternate March Cover (Keyshia & Frankie)

kcsecondvibecover2

Frankie won.

Previously: Vibe March Cover (Keyshia Cole)

75 Responses to “Vibe Alternate March Cover (Keyshia & Frankie)”

1. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 3:50 pm
    SMH @ Casket Face switching up his name and thinking we’re dumb enough to not recognize him.
    ____

Niggas said it was me first day Nation called me Cakset all day today….you stupid fuck trying throw blanket statments in the mix.

Nigga my name is blue with a FUCKING LINK..so what exactly was I “hiding”?

2. D_Block_4_life Says:

^dblock he said budden called him after the alleged first call ( no cant play videos becuase my IT dept is moitoring my bandwidth use, and I might get fired by hitting play).
    LOOOL i can’t see vids period, only the best of both offices ones for some reason…..the issue with IT is being on the internet period….fuck both them niggas

3. A tribe called quest Says:

Crackheads won

4. the real truth Says:

Now this is a better issue

5. BIg_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 3:50 pm

After that Ether-fest friday, I might have too.

Self ether was when he misspelled “mispell”

LMAO. Not knowing how to spell is gangsta though.

*gets hit by tsusami*

6. D_Block_4_life Says:

Crackheads won
    Dead

7. Bananas the Ape Says:

A tribe called sexed Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    Crackheads won
    ____

LOL ROFL

8. Beezy Says:

*ignores Bape*

*smashes frankie*

cease said him and Maino talked and squashed beef. Maino said no such thing happened… These rap niggas are a bunch of liars.

10. Gravity Says:

Ayo! …..yo bwoiiiiiiii……

dats a jay-z freestyle twerp, if you are insecure about your masculinity enough to feel an urge just at the mention of iron u need to just come out as the homosexual that you are . btw since u r so gangsta how about u learn some of the verbiage that goes with the profession.. imbecile !

11. UK Says:

Keyshia Cole Mum > Jim Jones Mum

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

These rap niggas are a bunch of liars.
    Word.

13. Beezy Says:

^Maino doesnt squash beef, he tenderizes it (nhjic)

14. the real truth Says:

These rap niggas are a bunch of liars.

You figured this out now?

>>These rap niggas are a bunch of liars.

this is what I’m saying.

16. moresickaMC Says:

yea id pipe keyshia. put a newspaper ovr that ugly ass tattoo tho

17. Gravity Says:

Lol @ Cold ,

naw brah, i reside in da states rite now but originally from Ghana . *daps*

18. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

keyshia is gorgeous to me, i would wife her white nike her pipe her etc etc all the abuv

19. Dr Flav Says:

The sheer fuckery of today’s events. The most bama of all is Curt taking that bootmouth bustdown shopping. *fur shopping tip, if it has a zipper, its not high quality, buttons my friend, buttons*

*dead @ Kaufmans*

Still waiting on a rap response though, because right now
    Ross baby mammy is the only one benifiting thus far.

20. A tribe called quest Says:

–These rap niggas are a bunch of liars.

Rawse!

21. Bananas the Ape Says:

Yo Gravity…I know why you mad son LMFAO:

i44.tinypic.com/2mcbrmh.gif

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Y’all seen pics of Keyshia’s sister, Neffie? She lost mad weight & the tittay’s look superb.

Anorexia works for her.

23. Beezy Says:

Keyshia is a hood rat. I’d send her to the bodega for a box of dutches and then fuck her mouth.

Unwifable.

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

LOL @ Casket

That pic was funny LOL

25. CiCi The Intern Says:

Beezy, Chea, Cold, Tribe (*slaps knees*), Gravity, Eskay, moresick, real truth … *daps*

Rick Ross’ BM is such a dumb bird.

26. Big Homie Says:

Keyshia Cole >

27. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Unwifable.

____

Word, but I them same vagabonds be dissing yo’ ass rolling up real nigga’s dutches like look at that slouch Beezy

28. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

Unwifable.

nah right, i would put stones on her finger and canary cut diamonds on her wrist and ask her to be bitchy to me so i could dick her into her place. she’s one nice deep dicking away from being a pussy cat in my dog house

29. TheCo!!inB Says:

no bullshit, I laughed all weekend about “tsusami title wave”….that sounds like some wordpress upgrade pack shit.
    no shots at Casket

^that gif is HD. it should of been the one where he was swaying back and forth on some im tired of yall niggas.

31. the real truth Says:

I wouldnt be suprised if Budden and Saigon are both lying…idk why when niggas get a lil paper and a car they feel the need to become habitual line steppers (no Charlie Murphy) and liars…jus keep it real..but im not a rapper so im not aware of the rules i guess

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

Big Homie … *daps*

33. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

i feel like my dick game makes ladies humbil (c) iron sheik

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I need my girls to have a lil bit of hood in em. Not too much, just enough to keep it interesting. And you’re buggin, Keysh may not be a dime, but I’d fuck with her. I dig chicks with issues lol.

35. Bananas the Ape Says:

edit *know*

but I know….

36. Bananas the Ape Says:

edit *know*

but I know….

37. Beezy Says:

^Im trying to understand what your saying here, but the grammar is like 4th grade.

I get that your making fun of me and calling me a slouch, but what is the diff btw a dutch and a “real nigga dutch”?

38. the real truth Says:

*Daps Cici*

That Busta Track is ill

39. A tribe called quest Says:

–Big Homie Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 4:08 pm
    Keyshia Cole >

Yup

40. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

lol but that’s also self-ether (your vs. you’re)

41. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*makes cici humbil*

42. BIg_Seth Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 4:09 pm

“tsusami title wave”

That was hilarity.
    The crazy thing is dude keeps coming back for more. (nh)

43. Beezy Says:

lol but that’s also self-ether (your vs. you’re)

>Quit snitching.

44. the real truth Says:

–Big Homie Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 4:08 pm
    Keyshia Cole >

No-sign..but Keyshia is wifey material

fifty never disrespect fat joes wifey, never disrespected Beyonce of Kelis, …dont recall him saying anything about Jarules wiz. Why take this approach for Ricky

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=====================
    LMAO!! Classic scene!

47. JDS Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm

lol….there r more beef posts than music posts these days.

hiphop in 09=fail

word. niggas need to take note of that Renaissance Rap remix and start doing posse cuts again. this rap shit should be about brotherhood and friendly competition, fuck beef.

i guarantee dropping some dope verses on songs with some other classic emcees, will generate you more buzz than beefin’. because there’s nothing more stupid or exhausting than watching 2 fake niggas argue about whats “real”, which in itself is fake.

Wayne has little to no beef and jumps on everything… sells 3 million records.

Curtis barely raps for fun and beefs with everybody… struggles to go platinum.

its obvious. but maybe i’m just a hip-hop hippie *shrugs*

*bumps some De La Soul*

48. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 4:10 pm

^I can’t really fuck with chicks that are hood. Now I like a little attitude, but not hood. Them hood chicks be begging for a foot in their ass. But I love a chick with a little bit of attitude and a shit talker, cuz after I hit the bottom, all that shit stops unless she needs a good piping again to remind her why what i say goes.

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    =====================
    LMAO!! Classic scene!

*looks for clip on youtube.

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Why take this approach for Ricky
    ===================
    Cause Ross mentioned his BM & the shit with Ross’ BM was already out ther. Fif just took advantage of the situation…like he always does (ie. DipSet)

51. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*daps chea, big seth, cOLD, truth, Beezy, tribe*

*church hugs cici whut up girl*

52. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Wayne has little to no beef and jumps on everything… sells 3 million records.

Curtis barely raps for fun and beefs with everybody… struggles to go platinum.

its obvious. but maybe i’m just a hip-hop hippie *shrugs*

*bumps some De La Soul*

=============================================

*Turns back on ATCQ Midnight Marauders*

53. BIg_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 4:10 pm

what is the diff btw a dutch and a “real nigga dutch”?

*Ponders meaning…*

54. A tribe called quest Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    ———-

Cuase jigga didnt call him a “Stoopid jealous mothafucka” when referring to his baby moms

55. Bananas the Ape Says:

*hugs*

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=============================
    And then you woke up, naked in soiled sheets

58. Digital Scales Says:

^^^^^^^^^

nigga took his baby moms fur and wig shopping lol

59. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*licks keyshia starting with the teddy bear on the leg*

*tastes stripper lotion, sweat and newports*

*doesn’t mind*

60. Dr Flav Says:

I support the campaign to improve grammer and spelling on hip hop media, I mean I find myself spelling words wrongs on the strenght that I see them spelled wrong after constantly reading sites and site comments. Have you ever read illseed rumor joint? I feel like Im in special ed after I get finished reading that jawn sometimes. Fools talking ’bout a rapper making them and the race look bad, but can’t spell sixth grade words.

61. A tribe called quest Says:

*Turns back on ATCQ Midnight Marauders*

Say what now, Word!

Daps* mark

62. Digital Scales Says:

Anybody here play poker online for real money?

63. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    =============================
    And then you woke up, naked in soiled sheets

^Yup. Cuz after your girl squirted all over the bed, we were both too exhausted to change the sheets. No shots

64. TheCo!!inB Says:

keyshia cole is wife material all day, she wants to be married so bad it’s rediculous.

65. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

CiCi whats good.

66. Beezy Says:

*fucks Keyshia in chea’s crib whilest he works*

*Takes a couple bills out chea’s fold*

*Drives his car doing errands all afternoon*

*Bounces promptly @ 5pm to return the next day*

67. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=======================================
    LOFL!

68. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 4:20 pm

i’m saying, beezy is on his own with that unwifable comment. i see where he’s coming from but i must dissent. keyshia could get the keys to the crib, the whip, everything. ok not the safe deposit box but everything else.

69. Gravity Says:

oh dats u casket, ur new moniker is an AYO of ‘unfaggotmable’ proportions, so dead it with the coonery … linkin some sort of pic on nah must be a talent u proudly banner around, gr8 job now get back to your phonics lessons, might boost your diction a tad . u will be ignored from henceforth.

70. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 4:20 pm

CiCi whats good.

Recovering from the SB. I’m happy I watched it instead of protesting the game due to the Eagles non-involvement this time. Larry Fitzgerald is a BEAST.

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=====================================
    Not if she was a regular jawn.in their right mind would marry into that family lol

72. TheCo!!inB Says:

women from the hood > women not from the hood….what you mean by saying you don’t like women with hood in them is you don’t know how to handle them….if you scared though say you scared

73. Bananas the Ape Says:

First off for the smart alecs on Nah Right, grammar and SPELLING is two different things. One is puctuation the other is letter placement.
    I’ve seen alot niggas dis spelling, talking about “4th grade grammer” when infact niggas SELF ETHER themselves with the wrong sentence syntex.

Secondly, I know faggoty niggas are not actually “proof reading” comments that are typed “shorthand” running them through spell check before posting?

smh…nigga putting on reading glasse trying to type flames in MLA format.
    fuck nerds

74. Mark Twain Fame Says:

nerds >>>>

*pocket protects it up*

75. BootsyJ Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Unwifable.

-Cosign. I would hit though I would not wife her. She comes from bad genes.