Lloyd Banks – M.B.A.M.

Lloyd Banks – M.B.A.M.

Props to Meka

Previously: Curtis Interviews Rawse’s Baby Momma

49 Responses to “Lloyd Banks – M.B.A.M.”

1. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Banks’ first album was fucking fire

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Boy Wonder > PLK

But I’ll take what I can get

3. Bananas the Ape Says:

Fuck that, Nah Right too hostile towards newbs…I’m starting Nah Right’s first gang Guillotine Goonies….

We spliting cantalopes on any Nah Right’er dissing newbs or just dissing niggas cause everybody else is.

Guillotine Goonies

Fuck Soo Woo…we say “Shing Shing!!!”

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Rotten Apple was a good follow up though.

Anf Hunger For More wasn’t really that good.

5. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

U MAD DOGGIE!

6. Bananas the Ape Says:

Banks looks like a fucking Battle Toad in that pic

Guillotine Gooooooooonieeeeeeees!!!!! “Shing Shing Klaplop”

7. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

i just went platinum in lithuania and i got a tour coming up with max beezy in albania, fuck with ur boy, i’m getting euros

8. the real truth Says:

Any news on Banks new album

9. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

zomg this new cologne i copped is amazing, i’ve been smelling myself all day

*gropes self*

10. the real truth Says:

Banks made that same face when Curtis showed him his contract

11. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

is it gay if u love urself

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

T.O.S. & the PLK series aren’t enough to breath life into Bank’s career. He needs at least 2 ill features on BISD for me to even think about copping a new Banks album

13. A tribe called quest Says:

–the real truth Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 5:11 pm
    Banks made that same face when Curtis showed him his contract

WHOOOOO KIIIIIIIID!

14. Gravity Says:

Banks made that same face when Curtis showed him his contract

*dead*

15. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 5:13 pm

IDKTDUTHHWIT?

>>Nah Right keeps giving this dude light, like he’s somebody. After that whole Cool Kids/Jay Electronica shit, this cat is a lame. Make a good record or shut the fuck up.

I support unsigned artists especially those from the Tri-State. but yo, didn’t you say something greasy to me on Twitter the other day motherfucker?

17. Most_Incredible! Says:

I predict Joe Budden feat. Saigon Track within late february early march

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

^ Yeah, I though y’all blocked me, but Nation set me straight. No shots, I just speak what I feel. You can’t tell me you think this kid mazzi has a chance to make any real noise…overseas, maybe, but not here, where it counts.

19. A tribe called quest Says:

Twitter = serious business

20. Prada Main Says:

I just ordered the GUcci Mane tshirt

21. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

overseas, maybe, but not here, where it counts.

nah eskay thinks if ur the man in equitorial guinea, ur skrate

22. Mark Twain Fame Says:

GATTT!!!! (c) Crazy88

23. benhameen Says:

@ Benha
    the crazy part is from a technical aspect those 3 niggas structure their songs really well as far as chorus, bridges etc. they all have good ears for that. if any of the comment rappers could get that aspect down they might get put on. no shots
    they definitely do. People dont understand why I mess with Jeezy so tough but when you dj you feel people who make songs for the clubs, or songs that get people moving. And like you said the way he puts it together is incredible. Plus he said he dont chase no broads he chase money and vodka.

24. Digital Scales Says:

On this internet as im switching on the monitor, hold on what the fuck is a jay electronica

25. the real truth Says:

you obviously didnt bump The Cold Corner tape

26. Bananas the Ape Says:

eskay Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 5:05 pm
    >>ike if ur main fanbase is overseas, u need to change ur swag up

if your main fanbase is overseas you fucking won. they actually care about and support their artists over there, the fuck you talking about.

______
    wtf?…..

i41.tinypic.com/2qal05k.gif

27. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

hold on what the fuck is a jay electronica

and all because jay was rocking a keffiyeh

moron

all good tho – he’s huge in macedonia!!

28. Digital Scales Says:

You post that new joe budden video?

>>Yeah, I though y’all blocked me, but Nation set me straight. No shots, I just speak what I feel. You can’t tell me you think this kid mazzi has a chance to make any real noise…overseas, maybe, but not here, where it counts.

yeah aight. if I only posted artists that I think “have a chance to make noise” there’d only be 2 or 3 posts per day. I don’t think with that mentality that “oh this nigga will never blow up like Curtis” so he’s not worth posting about. 99% of rappers will never blow on any real level.

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

you obviously didnt bump The Cold Corner tape
    ======================
    Best one of the series, but not enough to get me hyped for a new album. His first two albums were decent, but they were’t that great.

Buck’s Albums > Banks & Yayo’s Albums

Bank’s has always been a mixtape rapper. He just happened to be co-signe by the biggest rapper on the planet (@ the time)

31. JayRight Says:

Digital Scales Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 5:19 pm

You must live under a rock.

>>overseas, maybe, but not here, where it counts.

counts to who? it counts to the artist’s kids whose mouth that overseas money puts food in. smh @ ya’ll mentality. shits disgusting b.

33. Digital Scales Says:

and all because jay was rocking a keffiyeh

moron

all good tho – he’s huge in macedonia!!

Hahaha exactly….MY CULTURE IS NOT A FAD!!!!!

34. Digital Scales Says:

# JayRight Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Digital Scales Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 5:19 pm

You must live under a rock.
    ______________________

you must live under a blog

>>i wonder if mazzi still doesn’t want Blacks wearing keffiyehs after the gaza fuckery

who said mazzi don’t want anybody rocking keffiyehs? if you think that, then you’re the moron.

36. Digital Scales Says:

who said mazzi don’t want anybody rocking keffiyehs?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

MY CULTURE IS NOT A FAD!!!!!!!!!! (c) MAZZI

37. Prada Main Says:

*sticks up for Mazzi*(c)Eskay

38. PFUNKTHEKING Says:

*DAPS ALL*

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=======================================
    I can dig it, but still. The way this cat got his attention was real corny. There’s a ton of MC’s who’ll never blow like Curtis (Ayo) but they’re at least entertaining. I respect you showing unsigned talent some love, but Mazzi is a lost cause. You could post shit from him every day & no one would care cause his shit sucks. Dude is a self-righteous douche. I’d rather hear about cats wha can actually rap & bring something new to the game. This cat’s career is dead in the water.
    But hey, that’s just my opinion & opinions are like Mazzi’s…er…assholes.

40. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# JayRight Says:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Digital Scales Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 5:19 pm

You must live under a rock.

yo he was…nevermind I wont explain.

41. Bananas the Ape Says:

eskay Says:

February 2nd, 2009 at 5:22 pm
    99% of rappers will never blow on any real level.
    _____

Then why you be posting these racoon kufi wearing niggas?
    Niggas be 35 year old drop outs with a fucking bookbag on.

I be logging of Nah Right when yall start them geek sessions..nigga dick be gettin hard like “Pharoh Phonics is doper than Racoon Kufi Kenny”
    …I be out like like fuck this..lemme see what’s poppin at AHH for an hour.

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

==========================================
    I ain’t mad, let the nigga feed his fam, but we all know, the U.S. is the NBA of Hip-Hop. Sure, you could be nice & lead the league in scoring overseas, but that don’t mean shit, cause the big dogs ball over here.

is mazzi the best rapper out? of course not. but I respect son’s hustle so I post his shit. I thought the Walking Blog was a cool idea. if you got a problem with that, then your options are to talk shit in the comments of his posts, or kick fucking rocks. past that I don’t know what to tell you.

44. BIg_Seth Says:

Yo Fux

Whats this I hear about you having a karmaloop discount or something.

Can I get that code from ya. (none)

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=======================================
    Exactly. And I’ll continue to talk shit until I convince you of his wackness, he hangs himself, or he signs to Diddy & blows the fuck up…whichever comes first.

46. the real truth Says:

Buck’s Albums > Banks & Yayo’s Albums

*Daps Pfunk*

Banks mixtapes > Buck 1’s album

Bucks last album was heatrock…but i think hes gonna suffer in sales just like Game did from leavin G-unit

47. the real truth Says:

But didnt mazzi take shots at Nah?…i dont listen to his blogs but im jus askin

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

===============================================
    That’s if Fif ever allows him to release an actual album again.
    Buck may wind up on Amalgam right next to Max & Budden.

49. BIg_Seth Says: