Video: Killa Sha (w/ Large Professor) on Freestyle 101

…Freestyle 101 was more then excited when Large Professor showed up at The Engine Room to tape his episode and brought the Queensbridge native with him. Ya see, Large Pro has a new album out called Main Source and yer boy is the featured rapper on it, so the duo were on tour together to promote the endeavor. We had no idea Shalumi was gonna show up, but being up on all the dope new MCs, we were stoked when he did and asked him to step in the booth to spit over a sleazy Lord G beat. And spit he did. He also chatted about growing up in Queensbridge and watching greats like his mentor Tragedy and Freestyle 101 vet Cormega battle on the block. Legendary stuff.

24 Responses to “Video: Killa Sha (w/ Large Professor) on Freestyle 101”

1. pfunktheking Says:

pfunktheking Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    i got in trouble at work cause i was dying that day ya’ll started talking bout takin’ shits.. haha not in buses but quite places in your building. with no shirt on (nhjic)
    plays brick breaker.. omg the comments that day got me a warning..
    i couldn’t stop laughing

2. herbal kint Says:

nation Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    >> …… Just don’t be fucking up MY TV and we are good, shit I love that cold breeze, everyone coming over to watch it won’t be too happy but once Lost starts they will forget about just how cold it is ….

LAN parties > Lost parties

….. entertainment FAIL ….

3. Gravity Says:

If you rape a whore. . .

Is it reaaallllyyyyy rape??

^smh @ this broad implying that only reason I ddn’t get to smash is cos I wasn’t forceful enogh ! Maybe I Lost but I ain’t doing time cos of poon. No way.

4. Gravity Says:

enough^

# Gravity Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

If you rape a whore. . .

Is it reaaallllyyyyy rape??

^Louis CK did a bit about that in his most recent stand-up special.

6. A tribe called quest Says:

i like straight forward chicks, If you like my jeans and how i look in em let me know. That was the intention, dont wait for the others to say im fresh and then have you follow suit and be mad cause you weren’t the only one that was jockin me that night

True story.

Also, if you like my penis, say so!

7. Gravity Says:

^Louis CK did a bit about that in his most recent stand-up special

Is dat an L for not knowing who Louis CK is ? *jots down on shyt to watch list*

8. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Gravity Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 5:46 pm
    ^Louis CK did a bit about that in his most recent stand-up special

Is dat an L for not knowing who Louis CK is ? *jots down on shyt to watch list*

^I don’t know who that is either…

9. rex hussla Says:

post some mikkey fax

10. My_nameaintearl Says:

killa cam >> killa sha

11. Gravity Says:

She let ma ruthless, heartless cuzin hit and dump her like her like asswipes cos he strongarmed her .. now she wanna come cry to me, say hi to me … (c) Broadstreet Bully

12. son of ether Says:

# nation Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

>> I even volunteered to be “Nation” of the Eyecandy dept..I was denied.

i can do this but i don’t have the same taste in women as y’all.

i don’t really like manly women like Serena (no dark butts) or things like Pinky

^^Just go to modelmayhem or summerbunnies and peel off a chick a week man , sheesh niggas be looking at unclemurder and mickeyfactz pics all day, throw some estrogen up in there fam..thats why I keep at least 10FF tabs open with Pron..balance shit out when I’m here.

@ATCQ I wanted to be MYSELF before Nation had his position, aint never been no hoes on Nah and I been here since day 2 fam…I duz dis.

Waddup nato, Ty, Bk..handsfree daps.

*street nigga’s it up*

*ridicules my homie for not goin to jail..buss my gun for my nigga doin 20*

13. yaboy Says:

Here is the provisional track list for “The Last Kiss”:

“Pain & Torture”
    “Something Else” ft. Young Jeezy
    “Things I’ve Been Through”
    “Can’t Stop Me”
    “Money and Jewelry”
    “Smoking Gun” ft. Jazmine Sullivan
    “Times Up” ft. Barrington Levy
    “I Tried” ft. Avery Storm
    “Searching” ft. Sheek Louch
    “Two-Step” ft. Pharrell Williams
    “Come and Get Me” ft. Sheek Louch & S.I.
    “By My Side” ft. Ne-Yo
    “Death Wish” ft. Lil Wayne
    “Letter To B.I.G.” ft. Faith Evans

death wish wasnt that nuts and I can only imagine what two-step will be…

smh. another mediocre album from kiss?

14. yaboy Says:

no styles P??

15. son of ether Says:

*imagine’s a chick from modelmayhem coming here to read the comments on her post*

*calls the coroner*

16. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I once told this chick that I hope i don’t offend you by telling you this, but you have one of the best looking asses i’ve ever seen on a woman in my life. Shorty was taken aback by my forwardness and said that she’s never been approached like that in her life, but she appreciated my honesty and the respectful manner with which i approached her. She gave me the number and I beat that shit up the following weekend. That straight forward approach works sometimes. Other times, it can land you in jail for the night

17. yaboy Says:

*street ninjas it up*
    *sells packs*
    *shoots cops*

18. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

2 sheek louch songs and no ghost p?

a song pharrell called “two step”?

signing to death jam really is the last kiss…..

19. TheCo!!inB Says:

idk why but the day Crazy88 was talkin about being done fuckin with black chicks cause the snow bunny came through with the lingerie and brew
    “bitch I am DONE DONE DONE with black chicks you hear me!”
    I had to step away from nah for a while I was laughin so hard….i havent commented the same since

I use a whole separate FF window (with multi-tabs) for pr0n

21. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

eskay Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 5:56 pm
    I use a whole separate FF window (with multi-tabs) for pr0n

^I used to tell chicks that i was really into pr0n until I started reading and commenting on this site. You guys let me know that my interest in pr0n was nothing compared to the infatuation some of you have

22. Gravity Says:

Other times, it can land you in jail for the night

^I study body language for signals , if I approach a broad on some str8-4ward steez then I know I’ma smash , I can tell by how their body reacts to me… I dnt take rejection too well .[nhjic]

23. son of ether Says:

eskay Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 5:56 pm
    I use a whole separate FF window (with multi-tabs) for pr0n

^^I browse Pron by the female, once I dig a chick I open a browser for each flicks shes ever done…then I delete them use by use.

# Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 5:55 pm

2 sheek louch songs and no ghost p?

a song pharrell called “two step”?

signing to death jam really is the last kiss…..

^It’s not lookin’ good.