Raekwon ft. Ghostface – Criminology 2

rae-ghost-pitchfork2

slide off like an escapade, renegade on ice, lemonade Clark, the haze is nice/the goldilocks rock sapphire chain is right…ya’ll watch what ya’ll say in ya’ mic

Presumably off the elusive OB4CL2.

Raekwon ft. Ghostface – Criminology 2

UPDATE: Raekwon ft. Ghostface – Criminology 2 (DIRTY)

So the story goes that this is on the album, and they may shoot a video for it. The release date now stands at April 7.

76 Responses to “Raekwon ft. Ghostface – Criminology 2”

1. 40 Inc Says:

Dre + Rae= GREAT JOB!

2. RIGZ Says:

YoubetterbelieveI’mclickingthislink

3. el papito Says:

eskay stop playin us with this edited version.

4. rex hussla Says:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

5. George Says:

watch what yall say in yall mics- suckas!

6. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

refuses to listen until i know that there will be a release for this album

7. pussypop Says:

who produced?

8. jrp14 Says:

@PFUNKING: Hey good looks on that U-N-I Song, couldnt find the original anywhere, passed out before I could say thanks last night

9. SeeAmI? Says:

yall hear about this black dude who murked his whole family over the economy

10. Da PartyStarter Says:

You MIGHT be “THAT Dude” if you…..

Rock a wave cap with a sweatband

Still wear one pants leg up

Initiate a dap futher than 6 feet from the recipient

Wait, there’s more…..

11. JDS Says:

Criminology 2?!

*head explodes*

12. Beezy Says:

OB4CL2 = GOAT acronym

13. nation Says:

fuck everyone who’s complaining

if my memory serves me correct you guys were wishing for a ghost and rae track on Sunday night

14. Gravity Says:

For me, it started with you said something like C Hamilton is a “scripted mix of Lupe/Kanye with a dash of skateboard P” My first thoughts where what the FUCK is this nigga talking bout. You wreak of incomprehensibles.

^ that means he ain’t original . he embodies traces of the above mentioned artists. makes sense to me but what do i know, right.

@ Land – my point is 21yr old Nasir >>>> 21yr old C.Hamilton . I misunderstood you saying CH street cred > Nasir street cred makes CH a better artist.

I swear if ^ is incomprehensible then I will go back to lurking till my grammar is better for nahgerians to understand. I have always been an ‘A’ student in all my Grammar classes , won essay writing contests and wrote University level essays for my sister’s friends when I was in 9th grade . All this talk of being incomprehensible is mind-boggling. y’all must have a special way of communicating . Just saying btw,I ain’t catching feelings or nothing.

15. Prince Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:04 pm
    refuses to listen until i know that there will be a release for this album

^ wat5 poppin cha5e

16. BOOOOON Says:

fuck is up with all the charles hamilton hate ive been seeing on nah?

dude is nice.

# Prince Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:04 pm
    refuses to listen until i know that there will be a release for this album

^ wat5 poppin cha5e

^Are yall blood brothers or Blood brothers?

18. Big Homie Says:

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

19. Prince Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:22 pm
    # Prince Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:04 pm
    refuses to listen until i know that there will be a release for this album

^ wat5 poppin cha5e

^Are yall blood brothers or Blood brothers?

^ blood brothers

20. A tribe called quest Says:

*Feels like Keanu reeves before the bank robbery in breaking point*

*borrows plugs ether gloves*

This song is disappointing, Rae clearly lost a step.

21. pussypop Says:

*Feels like Keanu reeves before the bank robbery in breaking point*

*borrows plugs ether gloves*

This song is disappointing, Rae clearly lost a step.

cousins in gaza, new improved shottas, stretched out, mink on the floor you hassa

22. rex hussla Says:

Point Break > Breaking Point

# Prince Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:23 pm

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:22 pm
    # Prince Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:04 pm
    refuses to listen until i know that there will be a release for this album

^ wat5 poppin cha5e

^Are yall blood brothers or Blood brothers?

^ blood brothers

^I noticed you asked what’s “poppin” and spelled the S’s with 5’s. That’s usually gang related (no Tupac movie).

24. A tribe called quest Says:

rex hussla Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:28 pm
    Point Break > Breaking Point
    ==============

psh wtf was i thinking

25. Jamz Says:

If you katz are still dreaming of a joints that match the swagger of the Wu in their hayday, forget about it…

It would be easier to resurrect Canibus’ career…

26. Prince Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:29 pm
    # Prince Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:23 pm

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:22 pm
    # Prince Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:04 pm
    refuses to listen until i know that there will be a release for this album

^ wat5 poppin cha5e

^Are yall blood brothers or Blood brothers?

^ blood brothers

^ i know wat it means.. i was jus fucking around tho im grown no time for gangs

27. the real truth Says:

Wat Up Nah

*Dapz All*

Lol tell me how me and watcherz posted all ths shit would happen a couple days ago

28. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^ wat5 poppin cha5e

Ain’t shit pimping.

I don’t bang sir. I’m an artist sir… (c) Young Berg

29. Big Homie Says:

So now my job is telling me that I have to shave my beard.

Can they do that?

Should I do it?

or should I leave it and look for another job?

30. Jamz Says:

They went from ballin’ to not at allin’…

31. Yonathan - SPZ Says:

Waiting for a Wu reunion album…..

I posted Ol D B’s track off N.A.S.A’s new album + you can listen to the whole album @

eview-whole.html

32. the real truth Says:

@BH…depends on what youre job is if they can make you shave (no homo), i wouldnt unless your on some joaquin phoenix shit

33. sleep Says:

Am I reaching if I said eskay ending charlse hamilton career after he didn’t post his last mixtape.

Ever since 08 rihanna»»beyonce. Shit I could name 10 chicks in the game I would rather have than B hollywood or singers

34. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:32 pm
    So now my job is telling me that I have to shave my beard.

Can they do that?

Should I do it?

or should I leave it and look for another job?

^Man, i don’t know what industry you’re in, but I damn sure wouldn’t leave until I had another job already. Its rough out there with this economy.

If the beard matters that much to you, talk to them about it and let them know that you don’t want to, but you’re not willing to risk your job for that shit. That’s what I would do.

>>^ i know wat it means.. i was jus fucking around tho im grown no time for gangs

^No diggity (c) Teddy Riley

lol @ Jamz *dapz*

dirty added

38. Beezy Says:

^What about when you replace ‘s’ with a ‘z’. Is that crip Billz?

Homie tell them its for religious purposes, they cant make you cut it. Or “asian boys it up* and spray the place.

40. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:35 pm
    lol @ Jamz *dapz*

^^Whaddup Billy aka Thee Educated Kneegrow…LOL! What’s good witcha playa?

41. sleep Says:

Chicks bader than B.

Taraji
    Christina millian
    Gabriel union
    Kerri hilson
    Riahanna
    Sanna

42. the real truth Says:

*asian’s it up*

*Only owns japanese vehicles even if theyre chinese*

43. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

BH, that bruce lee clip is nostalgic. Good shit

# Beezy Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:35 pm

^What about when you replace ’s’ with a ‘z’. Is that crip Billz?

^ *ties blue flag over face*

*twists fingers up*

*C-walks in front of Red Robin*

45. Prada Main Says:

I love this fucking beat, beastly ………….. *bops head*

46. Beezy Says:

^Co-sign the religion excuse, but if you’ve been open with them from the jump than I would assume they know your not muslim.

That shit is fairly standard…if I came in with stubble my bosses would give me shit. They say that it shows slopiness to clients, but in this economy if i come in to pitch you a product that will save you money and you obsess over my beard than you should be fired for incompetance.

# Jamz Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:37 pm

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:35 pm
    lol @ Jamz *dapz*

^^Whaddup Billy aka Thee Educated Kneegrow…LOL! What’s good witcha playa?

^Chillin’. Literally. Hoping the streets clear up by tomorrow so I can make moves. I need to call some state offices today but I declined seeing as though most people who work for the city, state, and gov’t probably called off or don’t feel like working.

48. Jamz Says:

sleep Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:37 pm
    Chicks bader than B.

Taraji
    Christina millian
    Gabriel union
    Kerri hilson
    Riahanna
    Sanna

^^Damn, u butchered the shyt out these chicks names…LOL! I did figured out who they were tho…

49. D_Block_4_life Says:

Taraji
    Christina millian
    Gabriel union
    Kerri hilson
    Riahanna
    Sanna
    I personally love Sanaa Lathan death. Thank you.

50. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:40 pm
    # Jamz Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:37 pm

D. Billz Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 3:35 pm
    lol @ Jamz *dapz*

^^Whaddup Billy aka Thee Educated Kneegrow…LOL! What’s good witcha playa?

^^Yep, calling off is the Government way…

51. Gravity Says:

BH – did they give you a reason why ? They should have disclosed that when they hired you btw. Unless they have a “subject to change appearance code” clause somewhere in the contract . Idk if its worth filing a complaint with dept. of labor . Your beard must be hindering your productivity on the job . SMH

52. A tribe called quest Says:

sleep Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:37 pm
    Chicks bader than B.

Gabriel union
    ………………………..

FALSE, she hasnt been bad ever. Overrated chick

FALSE, she hasnt been bad ever. Overrated chick

^sizzler

54. Big Homie Says:

tinyurl.com/c6bnzu

I do not think it is that bad. I keep it nicely trimmed. Besides I am a hard worker.

Well I am on dcjobs.com now looking just in case. My yearly review is next month and that is probably when they are going to enforce it.

55. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

SUUUUUUUUUU!!

56. Prada Main Says:

RUtina Wesley

^^^^^^^

the flyest black woman in the game imo. From True Blood bitch is perfect

57. Beezy Says:

^LOL BH…i dont know exactly where you work, but there are very few corporate jobs that would let a beard like that (pictured) go under the radar.

# cOLD Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 3:43 pm

FALSE, she hasnt been bad ever. Overrated chick

^sizzler

^Triple-sign.

59. NYHC81 Says:

this is real right here. big fan of the beat. “surrounded by Giants like Eli Manning” – Ghost

60. pussypop Says:

this post should have like 250 comments, smh

61. kenzo_digital Says:

peep this

Nas, Rae, Ghost, Jay, Biggie

62. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Holy shit!!!!! Ghost! Rae!

FLAMES!

63. UFO Nixon Says:

good shit..the day it drops im getting the cd&lp..gotta give it a couple more listens to comprehend da rhymes

64. Da Says:

WTF? all this hype just to hear the same beat made worse??

65. Shawamar Says:

Aint too shabby…

thegoods.earn4100.biz

66. pussypop Says:

whats your source for the release date, eskay?

67. Raekwon & Ghostface - Criminology 2 » BluntCruise Says:

^Triple-sign.
    Fo’ sign

@ no sign on taraji.

even on an off day

sanna > taraji

70. gouchos Says:

yo this shit is supra ass…

R.I.P

Wu Tang

Dayum smh

71. lea Says:

im just gonna visiting the blogs one day or get an email on release tuesday and thats will i know that OB4CL2 is out! im no longer anticipating it anymore, is Busta still executive producer?

72. Matt Says:

JESUS!!! I send this site some many dope as photos including ones from Pitchfork (pictured above with rae and ghost) and you don’t use them…..but you use this shitty as blurry ass photo? WTF man…..

u don’t believe me check this:

http://www.chicagovibealive.com and click on Pitchfork post….check Public enemy shoots too…

73. dockevoc Says:

# gouchos Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 6:08 pm

yo this shit is supra ass…

R.I.P

Wu Tang

Dayum smh

what’s bad about this song?!

74. ya moms Says:

niggas is crazy….this shit hard as fuck…!!!!
    both these niggas ripped it, beat was killin it…

75. New Music: Raekwon, Criminology 2 [ft. Ghostface Killah] « The New Classics Says:

[…] Song: Criminology 2 [ft. Ghostface Killah] Artist: Raekwon Album: Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II Label: unknown Producer: unknown Notes: none Analysis: They don’t make MC’s like Raekwon & Ghostface no more. There are very few rappers in the world who can rhyme so ferociously and make it seem so effortless than Raekwon, and even fewer with as much gusto and unique style as Ghost. From the get-go, the two Wu veterans remind us who they are and where they came from, as this is the sequel to a 1995 Only Built 4 Cuban Linx track, and it is just as rugged and raw as the original. They trade war stories, as Raekwon finishes off his verse: (rhyming is a color / the lifestyle is live, my fly brother / if somethin’ goes wrong we slug somethin’) before the track transitions into Ghostface’s territory: (Gazelle frames is cracked , popped out / neither one of his eyes can come back home, they locked out / all he did was re-up, hustle for kick money / kept bees all around him, thinkin’ he shit honey). This is a real New York rap song, forget what you know. OB4CL2 is out April 7th. Rating: 8.0 Source: Nah Right […]

76. MAN THIS BITCH ASS WEBSITE Says:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS SITE EVEN EXISTS? NEW MUSIC CARTEL? WOW YOU ARE GLORIFIED BLOGGERS! ESKAY YOU FAGGOT COMING ON MY SITE TALKING SHIT, FUCK YOU!