Busta Rhymes & Fabolous – Rockin That Shit (RMX)

busta-rhymes2

Busta jumps on the remix of The Dream’s single.  There’s also supposed to be a third superstar N.Y. rapper who’s jumping on this.

The Dream feat. Busta Rhymes & Fabolous – Rockin’ That Thing (RMX)

Props to Splash. Pic spotted at OS.

Related: Kanye Tells The Dream To Step His Fame Up

Previously: Royce Da 5′9″ & Busta Rhymes – Kay Slay Freestyle | Fabolous – Rockin That Shit (Remix)

69 Responses to “Busta Rhymes & Fabolous – Rockin That Shit (RMX)”

1. BARPAN.COM Says:

what video is that screenshot for?

2. A tribe called quest Says:

=================

Ok guys place your bets, whos the NY rapper

Im going to go with Jada, easy choice

3. Gseven Says:

Bus, Royce track over Nutmeg(ll) >>>>>>>

4. D. Says:

what video is that screenshot for?

>>video? that’s busta @ his dinner table. just can’t see the fried chicken or nas in the background…

5. nation Says:

>> what video is that screenshot for?

7. nation Says:

>> to the year born god all the gods strike hard, fast from the swine hold down ya boulevard

damn… it’s been a minute

8. nation Says:

>> Im going to go with Jada, easy choice

AH HEEEEEEEE

Cam’ron > you’re favorite rapper

discuss.

nation’s throwing around the word ‘superstar’ quite liberally. no shots.

11. Cali Sun Says:

My most anticipated albums for 2009

1)Cam’Ron
    2)Hov
    3)Jada
    4)The rest

14. nation Says:

Jay is my favorite rapper. how do you explain the mental entanglement you must be feeling right now

15. PHENOMENON Says:

My most anticipated albums for 2009

1)Cam’Ron

^ ^
    Hey Eskay, how well does “Sham-Wow!!” work on egg???

16. embark Says:

# nation Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

that nigga’s brain exploded [II]

17. Cali Sun Says:

PHENOMENON Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 7:46 pm
    My most anticipated albums for 2009

1)Cam’Ron

^ ^
    Hey Eskay, how well does “Sham-Wow!!” work on egg???
    ———————-
    I’m saying though, there’s always hope that Cam will drop. There’s always hope…

*sobs*
    *Plays Purple Haze for the 1233030th time*

18. Gseven Says:

*weeds tumble*

19. Gravity Says:

for real tho’ niggas feelin Cam[ll] for his comic value or niggas really think Cam is dope ?

don’t ask me to kill myself either .

20. Casket Face Says:

i39.tinypic.com/f20jec.jpg

21. ant Says:

@ Cali yea kmel hates plays little to none of hyphy…which is good

22. the real truth Says:

Cam’s album is anticipated?

23. D. Says:

*makes Super Bowl party mix*

*includes Cam’s Halftime Show @ the 35 min mark*

24. nirun Says:

cam is dope cuz he can be humorous and witty naturally, you gotta admit nothin about cam is forced (n/h)

25. the real truth Says:

Cam is iight, but when he started all tht beef for publicity shit he got annoyin…even though you gotta love it was the funniest diss ive heard in a min

“My Boy said you look like FraggleRock”

26. nirun Says:

and you know what’s the illest show…

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.

28. the real truth Says:

So Esk

The Game > Cam’ron?

29. Casket Face Says:

eskay Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself
    _____

Co-Sign

30. SeeAmI? Says:

yo how do i download that killa gif lol!

31. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.
    ……….

When cam called up fif and started harassing him on angies show >

“CURTISSSSS”

32. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

eskay Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.

word.

33. b-ease Says:

I was just listening to Come Home with Me Earlier today, no more than three hours ago, smoking a L with my peoples. Cam went IN. Murked Beans too. And I’m not even sure if that’s his best album.

Losing Weight pt 2 verse >>>>>>>

34. the real truth Says:

“You look like a gorilla…with rabbit teeth”

35. A tribe called quest Says:

Btw without Cam, there is no Uncle murda.

36. sleep Says:

Dead @ the fact that I just came from class and this ghetto bitch getting mad @ the proffesor because she said no cell phones. Bitch had the nerve to say but I have kids I need to text them.

37. b-ease Says:

The Game > Cam’ron?

I’m a Game fan. But fuck no.

38. SeeAmI? Says:

i do i download that gif of cam

39. Casket Face Says:

sleep Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 8:19 pm
    ____

So?

40. the real truth Says:

The Game > Cam’ron?

I’m a Game fan. But fuck no.

Co-sign, im not a Cam stan and the game is trash but Cam > Game in every category

41. BKScribe Says:

cam is to harlem what jay is to bk

42. sleep Says:

How my knicks looking tonight. Like playoff contenders I hope.

43. A tribe called quest Says:

the real truth Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 8:13 pm
    So Esk

The Game > Cam’ron?
    =============

Cosign

Games Catalog> Cams

300 bars > Swagger jacker

44. D. Says:

how much did the mobb sell, currrrrtissssss?!?

45. A tribe called quest Says:

Ayo cam was nice in the late 90s- Early 00s. But you cant sit there and tell me this nigga is better than game lyrically. As far as charisma and full on coonery cam wins.

46. the real truth Says:

If the game didnt need to name drop to make a track id co-sign what Tribe said

47. A tribe called quest Says:

sleep Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 8:22 pm
    How my knicks looking tonight. Like playoff contenders I hope.
    ===============

They looking good, they are hanging in there with the hawks

48. the real truth Says:

Cam’s coonery alone makes him iller than game..their both trash pretty much…Jay crushed both of them and he didnt even say their names (none)

49. b-ease Says:

Games Catalog> Cams

Puple Haze > Docutmentary

Come Home with Me > Doctor Advocate

SDE > LAX

First 3 Dipset Mixtapes and Diplomatic Immunity >>>>>>>>>

50. SeeAmI? Says:

@real truth

100% co sign…i really dont like cam. but for some reason playing his music loudly with the windows down is liberating…hes like the ny gucci mane.

51. JDS Says:

eskay Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.
    ———————-
    well… its been fun

*prepares tall glass of antifreeze*

52. Cali Sun Says:

b-ease Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 8:26 pm
    Puple Haze > Docutmentary

Come Home with Me > Doctor Advocate

SDE > LAX

First 3 Dipset Mixtapes and Diplomatic Immunity >>>>>>>>>
    _______________________

Co-sizzle…

>>The Game > Cam’ron?

^negro please

that gif is classic

*tweets*

54. b-ease Says:

But you cant sit there and tell me this nigga is better than game lyrically.

There’s no way you’ve heard Come Home with Me, his Clue/Flex appearances, his verse on Fantatic 4 pt.2, or Diplomats Vol.2. No way.

55. A tribe called quest Says:

Puple Haze > Docutmentary… No sign

Come Home with Me > Doctor Advocate Eh cam has a SLIGHT edge

SDE > LAX… Cams best album against games latest, thats a reach…

First 3 Dipset Mixtapes and Diplomatic Immunity >>>>>>>>>

56. the real truth Says:

Eaxctly lol…SDE was ill though i have to say but evrything after tht wasnt even close, Come Home With Me was decent but the best song on tht album had Jay on it and the only game i relle bump (none) is tht 300 Bars, a few tracks off Doctors Advocate and L.A.X and You Know What It Is Vol.2, i refuse to listen to The Documentray excpet for Dreams….too much Curtis influence on tht album

57. A tribe called quest Says:

==================

You living in the past, Is NOWHERE near that nice lyrically.

58. the real truth Says:

Cam on Immunity 1 > Cam on Immunity 2

59. Gravity Says:

Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.

^ I always thought he was a character but dope …. idk , y’all yanke’s must hear som’n in his flow dat i dn’t comprendez .

60. sleep Says:

johnny walker»»»jack daniell

»»»»Ciroc

b-ease Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 8:21 pm
    The Game > Cam’ron?

I’m a Game fan. But fuck no.

^ you cant be serious.

62. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.

* attempts suicide *

* god intervenes *

he says killing yourself because you think Cam is below average I can not allow, now if listening to Cam’s music makes you want to one yourself that I can will not stop

63. PHENOMENON Says:

Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.

^ ^
    I’ll be sure to leave a note.

I used to listen to them before all that fake beef stuff and they exposed themselvesas the biggest bitch ass n*ggas on earth.

But honestly. . .

DipSet = Sub-par rhymes on hot beats

Be honest with yourself, would you have ever really listened to DipSet if it weren’t for the beats?

What were they saying or doing that warrented all the fan-boy stannery? I always got a slight gay vibe from some Dip fans. Not all of them but a handfull of them [At leastsome that I’ve seen] had some kind of “homo” vibe irradiating from them.

64. moresickaMC Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Cam is dope if you don’t think so, kill yourself.
    he’s hit or miss. mostly miss

65. moresickaMC Says:

cam can b a beast lyrically tho, once u go past the nursery flow.

66. Beanie B Sigel Says:

y’all better not be fucking with me, it better be cam on the new remix. my earbuds have been craving some fresh cam’ron for a while now. That Oh No You Didn’t track is my favorite recent cam joint. would be nice of him to drop a verse in this remix before he releases public enemy #1 pt. 2 in week or two. peeps aint ready for the cam’ron sans dipset takeover that about to occur…

67. Gravity Says:

abc//acg//aka more a’s than ace …once again, i said acg//acg//aka more a’s than ace , i got it boxed in a case, briefcase//suitcase//courtcase cases Of of cris wit da mello yellow on my wrist// lemons in ma ears // yeah dat pink range is a lemon// heard dat from a felon// got dat watermelon//dat means ma flow get me green on da outside//the pink is like puss//feels good on the inside . KILLA !

^ DAT MA FELLOW NAHGERS IS DOPE !!!!!!!!!

68. moneyray Says:

dream,fab album>dream,kanye album

69. J. Caesar Says:

b-ease Says:

January 28th, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Losing Weight pt 2 verse >>>>>>>

^^yea come home with me was a solid album, i love losing weight that just blaze production was dope, and of course my man ty fyffe did his thing on the title track production