Video: Uncle Murda on True Stories Radio

Murda talks about why he hates the police, his relationship with Jay-Z since the Roc deal didn’t work out and his Twitter account.

65 Responses to “Video: Uncle Murda on True Stories Radio”

1. Prada Main Says:

*bodies a comment on gp*

2. Prada Main Says:

son of ether you are fucking nuts homie. American Football isnt wildly popular and i can testify to being in other countries and nobody knowing shit, sure they watch the superbowl they couldnt name one player not dating a brazalian supermodel. TI will go to Zimbabwe today and sell out a fucking stadium. the GIANTS would too but the whole fucking team and Plaxico is the same nigga as Jeremy Shockey to them.

TI more Famous > Plaxico

3. Big Homie Says:

*follows Murda on Twitter*

4. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I’d just like to say I dont even know who Plaxico is.

Thanks.

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*takes off Blazer, loosens tie*
    *Step inside the Booth*
    [Superman is Alive]

6. Majaleeg Says:

*follows Murda on Twitter*

*does the same*

7. Big Homie Says:

*takes off Blazer, loosens tie*
    *Step inside the Booth*
    [Superman is Alive]

^ *throws Krytonite*

8. Casket Face Says:

man I don’t think niggas know the name of his mixtapes no more….

after “Running the City Now ” he hasn’t made any good music.

imeem.com/madamofmiami305/music/chtn3Ioj/uncle_murder_running_the_city/

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:09 pm
    *takes off Blazer, loosens tie*
    *Step inside the Booth*
    [Superman is Alive]

^ *throws Krytonite*

lol, GATTTTT!

10. RIGZ Says:

yo

ah wha di rass ah gwarn een yah?

11. Big_Seth Says:

Ant Murder > Uncle Murda

12. son of ether Says:

# son of ether Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 2:11 pm

actually football is a very american sport and not very known or adored around the world. while music is much more universal, Id have to go with TI over someone who wears a helmet most of the time.

You crazy..you ever see when the NFL goes to Spain? Mexico? England?..that shit stop the whole country homie..TI goes to Spain and prolly stops a minor block..now its not fair to compare TI to the whole NFL . I know this.

theres 4 billion people on earth if you can reach 1 million with your music youre a success..as a sport the NFL does a billoin every year.

Do you think there have been 1 billion hip hop albums sold since 1973?.I’m asking out of ignorance..I dont think so though, if you add up the top 10 earners for the last 10 years you’d prolly have 200 million records sold

13. benhameen Says:

yo seriously there are just too many rappers these days.

14. M.Tyson Says:

M.Tyson Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:12 pm
    Prada Main Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

TI more Famous > Plaxico
    ————————————————-
    HUH??!! *blank star* dawg the Lions vs Texans does 12 million viewers what do you think a OKC Tunder vs Memphis Grizzlie game would do

15. Prada Main Says:

son of ether you can take an L on this, please except it.

TI is and will always be more famous than Plaxico

AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS ADORED IN MEXICO BUT I BET THEY STILL KNOW TI BEFORE PLAXICO especially if they running around with a jersey that says Burress on the back. TI’s name is two fucking initials

there’s no way Plax is bigger than Tip. nobody cares about football outside the U.S.

17. Casket Face Says:

firstdegreemurda.com/blog/

FAIL

18. son of ether Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

I’d just like to say I dont even know who Plaxico is.

Thanks.

^^Yea you’re on a hip hop board tho so…If I was to go to my NYJets board (older italian cats) right now and say TI..they’d be looking out for tall Israeli’s.

you gotta keep shit in context.

19. Prada Main Says:

MTyson if you werent following please stfu

20. Big Homie Says:

I had no idea what football was before I came to the states.

21. Prada Main Says:

^^^^^^^

Hell Nah my moms knows who TI is and she has no clue but she likes RHIANNA

22. RIGZ Says:

Your buggin the fuck out with that shit right there fam lol

American Football is a nothing more than a novelty sport over here…no one cares about the NFL outside of America

You’d be hard pressed to find anyone on the streets of London that knows the names of 3 NFL players

23. M.Tyson Says:

Prada Main Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:15 pm
    MTyson if you werent following please stfu
    —————————————————
    i wouldnt comment if i wasnt following you imbicile

^^^^^^^
    Nigga you really think PLAXICO MOTHERFUCKING BURRESS is more famous than TI on a global scale?

I must be from fucking outerspace

RAP MUSIC GLOBALLY > AMERICAN FOOTBALL

25. benhameen Says:

or any foreign country trust. but they know Ronaldo!!

26. Prada Main Says:

benhameen Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:19 pm
    or any foreign country trust. but they know Ronaldo!!

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Basketball is still more popular than American Football ………

27. Casket Face Says:

RAP > FOOTBALL case closed

28. Smee Says:

T.I feat Rihanna went #1 in the UK, The superbowl will start at 1am in the UK, and there are only 2 games on a week. MORE PEOPLE KNOW TI

29. R.J.Orion Says:

LMAO @ Plaxico Burress being more famous than TI

ESPN is a helluva drug …

30. D_Block_4_life Says:

Me and my fancy cars…

31. Big_Seth Says:

football team > TI > individual player.

No one cares who is under those helmets unless its like T.O.

32. Prada Main Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    RAP > FOOTBALL case closed

^^^^^^
    its not even close

Rap is a CULTURAL PHENOMENON AND YOUNGER Than AMERICAN FOOTBALL and still bigger internationally …….. this argument is making me nuts

33. D_Block_4_life Says:

Didaps all the homies.

34. R.J.Orion Says:

UGOD is more famous than Plaxico Burress

35. RIGZ Says:

Sometimes its hard for Americans to believe…

But no-one outside of America cares about the sports you lot play…no shots, just real talk

I remember (the majority of) people on Nah trying to tell me Baseball is a more popular sport than Cricket

SMH

NahRight needs more passports.

36. D_Block_4_life Says:

UGOD is more famous than Plaxico Burress
    This is the Land that i know.

37. Prada Main Says:

—————————————————
    i wouldnt comment if i wasnt following you imbicile

^^^^^^^

I must be from fucking outerspace

RAP MUSIC GLOBALLY > AMERICAN FOOTBALL
    ————————————————————
    i dont give a shit about soccer excuse me “FUTBOL” but Billions of people do so are you going to tell me that if you see Beckham and Arod on the oposite of 1 block you can get 1 autograph your going to get Beckham autograph of course not you dipshit guess guess what when you see the homies that David Bechham autograph dont mean shit they wont even know who the fuck he is

39. nation Says:

first and last time i heard of Plaxico Burress was a Joe Budden song

real talk

40. son of ether Says:

^^Ok Ill take the L on this one..noone knows who Plax is and everyone knows TI.

I dont know how one nigga could be “popular” and sell a million albums and the next nigga unpopular and sell a million jerseys.

All this popularity and exposure and name recognition and this worldwide phenomenon called hip hop yet still niggas struggle to sell 200k records?

*goes to look over the $4billion TV deal that hip hop just signed*

41. Belize Says:

carrrrrrrrdinallllllls

42. R.J.Orion Says:

Jimmy Valentine is more famous than Plaxico Burress

43. M.Tyson Says:

*see the tip bandwagon of stans runs away*

44. D_Block_4_life Says:

Wheres Beezy at ? (no homo) I have a question for duke.

45. RIGZ Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

UGOD is more famous than Plaxico Burress

True.

I still dont know nothing about Plaxico other than he’s some dude that shot himself

I dont even know what he does for a living

January 27th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    Jimmy Valentine is more famous than Plaxico Burress
    __________________________________________

whoa slow down

49. Prada Main Says:

^^^^^
    1st off I aint asking nobody for autograph but if I choose to take a picture you better fucking believe its going to be Beckham. SHEIIIIIIIIIIIT a Beckham pic of him and I in a club or something will get me in the sheets of PEOPLE Or on PEREZ HILTON ……. that is greater viewership than an
    AROD jawn >

and by your tone you must be a stupid ass young cracker. GET YOUR INTERNATIONAL GAME UP HOMIE, THE WORLD DONT REVOLVE AROUND AMERICAN SPORTS ATHLETES

50. Big_Seth Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Fuck the homies.

That Beckham autograph is worth more than your life.

No Shots

51. D_Block_4_life Says:

SMH @ niggas around the way already using the word conglomerate…i quit.

52. Jamz Says:

I thought Uncle Murda got killed in a scuba diving accident?

53. BKScribe Says:

who else here would pay pal 75 cents to see a

Joe88 vs Jimmy Valentine battle?

54. rex hussla Says:

RIGZ Says:

True.

I dont even know what he does for a living
    __________________________________________________________

He gets paid to hold balls or some shit

lmao @ son of ether being the only person who actually thinks Plax is more famous than Tip and sticking to his guns.

56. R.J.Orion Says:

RIGZ says

I dont even know what he does for a living

———-

he catches footballs (for a living) when properly motivated … he’s more known for being a irresponsible fuck-up, who misses practices and is insubordinate to coaches and management …

57. son of ether Says:

The board has spoken,,I stand alone, naked.(naw)

hip hop > Baracks presidency

____________

David Bechham autograph dont mean shit they wont even know who the fuck he is

^^to you it doesnt..but to 1 billion other people it might

The Jonas brothers finna sell 1 billion worth of records, Id bet at least %80 of this room don’t know who dem cats are.

If your sitting inside a fish bowl dont think you swimmin in the ocean(c) M

58. M.Tyson Says:

—————————————-
    *dead*

59. Mr.Londoner Says:

dj envy just beat the internets [NMC] with that new hov track

60. D_Block_4_life Says:

and he gets Arab Money and tells people to respect his conglomerate, and has fancy cars.

61. M.Tyson Says:

the last time i check we lived in America people… big ups the UK nahggers but we lived in America we might go back to Trini or Jamaica,or the rest the island but for the most part i doubt when you go back to the old country that people going to lose their minds that u got a beckham autograph and here on Yankee soil people really dont give a shit

American Fame >>>>>> Europe Fame

62. Casket Face Says:

Prada Main Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    Casket Face Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    RAP > FOOTBALL case closed

^^^^^^
    its not even close

_____

Soccer is called FOOTBAL/FUTBALL in over a hundred countries….
    Rap is used to be a CULTURAL PHENOMENON it’s a 300 Billion dollar industry now.

Football is is huge in the States but there’s an Afgani kid bumping Bootleg T.I. CD’s same in China, Same in Africa, and My Ex’s brother lives in Germany and they love RAP.

RAP > FOOTBALL….this nigga be the cause of fights at ESPN ZONE in Mid-Town

63. J. Caesar Says:

lmao at this argument, but ti is defintely more known than TI, but i’m sure their wil be a point in time where SOME NFL players will be more known then some rappers

64. J. Caesar Says:

edit*plaxico not TI

65. Uncle Murda Spotlights Killings W/ New Website, Knocks “Murda” Off His Name « STREET KNOWLEDGE MEDIA Says:

[…] Brooklyn, New York-bred emcee is reportedly making his name more retailer-friendly. “When it’s time to get that money, it’s definitely, Uncle […]