Video: Styles P Interview w/ Jenny Boom Boom

46 Responses to “Video: Styles P Interview w/ Jenny Boom Boom”

1. Big Homie Says:

One of my favorite joints from 3-6 was Who Run It. Def a club classic back in the day and will gurantee a fight to break out once the dj drops it

youtube.com/watch?v=M-r50D8ciCc

2. b-ease Says:

Next thing you know, Hove is on the remix.

That co-sign, and the one with UGK, was when the changing of the guard happened.

And that’s exactly why I’ve been saying for years that the south’s dominance is Jay’s fault. He forsaked traditional East Coast beats on most of Vol 2 and 3 (still love both albums) and let those bammas get Hot 97 love. Which only cemented their Rap City love.

Either that, or he was long sighted enough to see that it was inevitable and decided to hop on the train early.

*youtubes Drama*

*thuggys it up*

3. el papito Says:

Haven’t heard from the Phantom in a while.

5. Big Homie Says:

Damn. That Spanish shorty that crept in at :35 can get it.

7. b-ease Says:

Do you remember when Drama was on Rap City and Tigger was giving him the sarcastic co-sign about his clothing line Miracle Wear. Unintentional comedy at its finest.

Miracle Wear?? Jesus Christ.

8. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:04 am

^yeah. and I think Sheek is on two tracks. odd.

9. NANYA OMAE Says:

kendoll Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    # NANYA OMAE Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:03 am

kendoll Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:02 am
    Ha is like top 30 hip-hop songs of all time

no its not.

^^^^^

Yeah it is

TRL is ———>>>

10. A tribe called quest Says:

Why this nigga had to go and mention Rap City. Remember when you came home just to catch Rap city, and listen to niggas freestyle. Tigger used to flame half the niggas that went on. Nigga was showing drawings from prison n shit, half of them were semi homo but he showed it anyway out of love.

Smh@ the repeated herbs that tried to hold down rap city after Tig with no avail

11. jayRsoprano Says:

S.P. Tha Ghost

12. G7 Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    Damn. That Spanish shorty that crept in at :35 can get it.

^ho-sign

13. NANYA OMAE Says:

Miracle Wear?? Jesus Christ.

*dies*
    *is resurrected days later*

>>I noticed that Styles is not on Jada’s album. I might of overlooked it but I recall not seeing SP

they recorded an incredible back and forth joint, whether or not it’s gonna make the album, I don’t know.

15. Victory Says:

# plug Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 10:59 am

>>Trap Star > Black Star
    —-
    cosign. that blackstar album was HORRIBLE

LOL

Damn right. Shit was GARBAGE!!!

Clipse > Blackstar

16. TheCo!!inB Says:

remember Juve’s young ass shorts in that video though?!
    *wears levi shorts in front of yellow lambo*
    *stays hood rich*

17. b-ease Says:

YO!! I completely forgot aobut that. *dies a thousand deaths*

*resurrects*

Joe Clair and Lez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tigger

18. grave Says:

Word I didn’t see styles on jada album either. What’s good with that?? Also check out brooklyn ny’s magg-1 @ http://www.myspace.com/maggone is magg-1 the future let me know?

19. A tribe called quest Says:

Coony Coon Coon’s > Jenny boom boom

20. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea I remembered you mentioned that. That would of been hot.

21. BabyDoll Says:

I guess I was stuck in the other post…Ha?

# G7 Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:07 am

D. Billz Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    Damn. That Spanish shorty that crept in at :35 can get it.

^ho-sign

^ *inducts into Nah slanguage*

23. Victory Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:07 am

did anyone hear the mixtape joint “Tax Exempt” with Sheek and JAda over the Gs Up Hoes Down beat?

It had the GOAT Jada verse on it

24. R.J.Orion Says:

kendoll Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:02 am
    Ha is like top 30 hip-hop songs of all time

———–

you been hoodwinked, bamboozeled … led astray even …

it was a good song, but Camron & JayZ between them, have 30 songs that are better …

*hugs and daps BabyDoll*

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:08 am

remember Juve’s young ass shorts in that video though?!
    *wears levi shorts in front of yellow lambo*
    *stays hood rich*

^LOL. With that bubby ass FuBu jersey.

26. pfunktheking Says:

*daps all*

any new nipsey hu$$le?

27. A tribe called quest Says:

i Expect eskay to release that jawn if it aint on the album

28. BabyDoll Says:

Hello Mr. Orion

29. b-ease Says:

kendoll Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:06 am
    Dipset > Wu

Come Home With Me, Diplomatic Immunity, Purple Haze, and the first couple of mixtapes are all borderline classic to me.

With that said, Dipset > Wu is still an amazingly asinine statement.

# A tribe called quest Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:06 am

^LOL @ them homothug pictures from the pen. Most addressed directly TO Tigger.

>>i Expect eskay to release that jawn if it aint on the album

as you should

32. Big_Seth Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:04 am

remember Juve’s young ass shorts in that video though?!
    *wears levi shorts in front of yellow lambo*
    *stays hood rich*

HAHAH

33. R.J.Orion Says:

Tigger was always fascinated by Camron, and used to fawn and gush over him, even saying that they looked alike …

Camron counting money while freestyling in “Tha Basement” >>>>

34. kendoll Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:07 am

kendoll Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:02 am
    Ha is like top 30 hip-hop songs of all time

———–

you been hoodwinked, bamboozeled … led astray even …

^^^^^^^^^^^

Nah, the song was groundbreaking. True Camron and Jay-z have good songs but Ha was on another level.

With that said, Dipset > Wu is still an amazingly asinine statement.

^Like, seriously.

36. Victory Says:

It had the GOAT Jada verse on it

37. kendoll Says:

wu had two good albums and their shit sounds dated now. Rae and Ghost were the one’s who made the wu.

Dipset music is timeless

38. NANYA OMAE Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:12 am
    With that said, Dipset > Wu is still an amazingly asinine statement.

^Like, seriously.

^^wow. ken doll is 0 for 2. And if I add his moniker into it… its 0 for 3.

39. the watcherz Says:

no south stanney but i remember ha being on sum next level shit…. that shit had niggas stepping their systems up in their whips thats was the song that had niggas going 808 crazy and listen the beat manny was playing no games on that

40. the watcherz Says:

styles and kiss going back and forth>>>>>>>>>>>>

41. R.J.Orion Says:

NANYA OMAE Says:

^^wow. ken doll is 0 for 2. And if I add his moniker into it… its 0 for 3.

————–

boxscore ether

R.J.Orion Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:11 am

^On some Arsenio/Eddie shit. I remember Jim Jones climbing through that fake ass window.

got locked up 6 months, I was 19

44. A tribe called quest Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L1qsIwoTRI

45. kendoll Says:

# NANYA OMAE Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:13 am

D. Billz Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 11:12 am
    With that said, Dipset > Wu is still an amazingly asinine statement.

^Like, seriously.

^^wow. ken doll is 0 for 2. And if I add his moniker into it… its 0 for 3.

^^^^^^^

Pot calling the kettle black. Look at your moniker. Look like you bout grow yams and potatoes out the back of your yard then eat it raw.

46. slight bias Says: