Video: N.O.R.E. & Sean Kingston Record “On & On”

I posted this track a little over a week ago, but Nore asked me to temporarily take it down because the leak was a little premature. Well the post is now back up, and here’s some footage of him and the young boy S.Kingston recording the cut.

68 Responses to “Video: N.O.R.E. & Sean Kingston Record “On & On””

1. Prada Main Says:

*beautiful girls it up*

2. Jamz Says:

Is NoRe still trying to lose weight…

3. the watcherz Says:

that jay goes hard what yall talkin bout this got a cool vibe this vaca music…yall need too free ya mind real quick

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

Niggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo I heard Miami hates Sean Kingston more than they hate Fat Joe

6. D_Block_4_life Says:

the truth >>>>> predispositios

7. Smee Says:

he isn’t going to lose weight hanging around sean kingston

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

predispositions*

9. Casket Face Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:38 pm
    Yo what’s the point of this video?
    ___

Niggas was trying to plug their piece of shit Blogs…2BZ the only one gets some respect..the rest were obvious joke.

P.S. looseneck.com? …son ayo

10. Chase Says:

can someone give me a link to find that twitberry shit. A google search produces nothing for me

11. D_Block_4_life Says:

Prom Queen >

12. Big Homie Says:

Yo I heard Miami hates Sean Kingston more than they hate Fat Joe

^ WOW that is pretty bad.

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

NATION!

14. Casket Face Says:

So anyone gonna cop Lil Cease workout DVD’s…. no shots

15. Big Homie Says:

orangatame.com/ota/twitterberry

16. Chase Says:

Good looks quest. Geronimo P is me on that Twitter shit.

I’m about to change my name on this shit to Geronimo P. Get with it

17. A tribe called quest Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Yo I heard Miami hates Sean Kingston more than they hate Fat Joe

^ WOW that is pretty bad.

==========================

Didnt he try to bullshit the public by saying the jewels his sister MAILED to him were worth 500k. gtfo

18. Chase Says:

Good looks BH

19. Ghost Writer Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    Prom Queen >

You’ve got to be kidding…..if you aren’t seek help….because that shit is beyond whack…

Lupe’s rock songs > Prom Queen

both are whack…

20. Big Homie Says:

^ I believe so…smh. What a dumb broad

21. Casket Face Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    Prom Queen >
    ___

You supposed to open your windows when using cleaning solutions

22. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Chase Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    Good looks quest. Geronimo P is me on that Twitter shit.

I’m about to change my name on this shit to Geronimo P. Get with it

Mic Geronimo > Geronimo P

*pops in Da Natural*

“it’s time to build, it’s time to build….”

23. son of ether Says:

don’t piss on us and tell us that the nigga is spittin.

What’s poppin?(c)Woody

24. Ghost Writer Says:

1 more hour to go

25. Chase Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:50 pm
    Chase Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    Good looks quest. Geronimo P is me on that Twitter shit.

I’m about to change my name on this shit to Geronimo P. Get with it

Mic Geronimo > Geronimo P

^For humorous purposes, whatever. But wiki Geronimo Pratt, if you don’t know who he is. He’s a great man that deserves nothing but respect. Real Talk.

26. D_Block_4_life Says:

The Rebirth is going tobe dope, i have a good feeling about it.

27. Casket Face Says:

“NORE TWITTER”

Capone is getting fire 2 his face now LOL!!! about 1 hour ago from web

^Ayo

28. son of ether Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 3:49 pm

^ I believe so…smh. What a dumb broad

^^WHATS WITH ALL THIS JAMAICANHATE?..jamaicans are smart..We (jamaicans) birthed this thing yall call hip hop.

Sean kingston as biggie> gravy as Biggie

29. D_Block_4_life Says:

I have class after this….smgdh

30. Casket Face Says:

Wale seriously urks me now…this nigga not making it past “09”

31. A tribe called quest Says:

off the top of my head

Jockin Jayz = Fire
    Victory = Fire
    My Pres is black rmx = Fire
    brook we go hard = fire

what has he done thats so wack.

“when i come back like jordan wearing the 4-5, its not to take aim at you…”

32. M.Tyson Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    The Rebirth is going tobe dope, i have a good feeling about it.
    —————————————————–
    co-sign i hate wayne and the dick licking followers he has… but that prom queen record is growing on me

33. son of ether Says:

LF: I’m the same person that waited until myspace had 200 million people before I signed up…it’s probably gonna take some bitch I didnt fuck yet to get me to sign up for twitter.

34. Ghost Writer Says:

son of ether Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 3:49 pm

^ I believe so…smh. What a dumb broad

Sean kingston as biggie> gravy as Biggie

Even some of my Yardie friends ain’t messin’ with Kingston…..dude is cool and I wish him well but the bad man thing nah mek it fi some people (none)

35. D_Block_4_life Says:

Alicia Keys > Earth and extraterrestrial

36. son of ether Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

off the top of my head

Jockin Jayz = Fire
    Victory = Fire
    My Pres is black rmx = Fire
    brook we go hard = fire

what has he done thats so wack.

“when i come back like jordan wearing the 4-5, its not to take aim at you…”

^^May I present the people’s Exhibit A your honor?

37. M.Tyson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    off the top of my head

Jockin Jayz = Fire (lol yeah ok)
    Victory = Fire (hot trash)
    My Pres is black rmx = Fire co sign
    brook we go hard = fire co sign

what has he done thats so wack
    SLU

38. embark Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

off the top of my head

“when i come back like jordan wearing the 4-5, its not to take aim at you…”
    add Bk Anthem ft MC Lyte = F I R E

brook we go hard = fire
    ____

Mediocre at best

42. BabyDoll Says:

son of ether Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

^*gets up from seat in a rush*

*trips and falls*

*still manages to log onto to twitter*

43. A tribe called quest Says:

^^May I present the people’s Exhibit A your honor?
    ========================

iight cool you got your shot in but you havent said anything conclusive. What has jay done thats wack since his “retirement”

>>twitter is cool, no shots fired at twitter…but I seen the same “excitement” about NING…that lasted a whole 2 weeks.

no you didn’t, it’s completely different.

45. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

RIGZ Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    I’m Jamaican

And I dont fuck with Sean Kingston’s music

Colly Buddz > Sean Kingston

Rasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssclot!

46. Ghost Writer Says:

Colly Buddz > Sean Kingston

Co-sign

47. Big Homie Says:

*still manages to log onto to twitter*

^ BD you on twitter?

48. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

how does twitter plan to make money is what i wanna know.

49. A tribe called quest Says:

Thats a verse but..

Swagger like us is wack? wtf

50. M.Tyson Says:

Chase Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    what has he done thats so wack
    SLU

WHOA! You think…
    —————————–
    HOOOOVAAA that shit was so gay like the rest of that song…Blueprint Jay came back in time would have Balarina P’d that corney ass song

51. embark Says:

Colly Buddz > Sean Kingston
    Fucking child abuse, like Mike Tyson > Emmanuel Lewis

52. R.J.Orion Says:

son of ether Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

—————

word …

>>how does twitter plan to make money is what i wanna know.

that’s the question. they were valued at $200-250 mil the other day.

54. Casket Face Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    Colly Buddz > Sean Kingston

Co-sign

____

Co-Sign

add Spragga Benz , Bounty Killah, Shabba Rankz, Movado

55. R.J.Orion Says:

Swagger Like Us is beyond wack … Jay took an L for that …

56. M.Tyson Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    son of ether Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

—————

word …

—————
    couldnt have been said better myself

57. son of ether Says:

So we was smart, educated, REAL hip hop fans when we appreciated the brilliance and deft at which sean carter once rapped with ..but now we’re stupid, dumb, fake rap fans because we realize he’s not rapping about shit, nor does he rap with the same hunger or brilliance and hasnt done so in about 5 years?

Which came first the hater? or the rapper?

_______________

lol at BD and eskay..i did say no shots fired mayne..If yall like twittering thas cool, ..just seems like a public yahoo messenger to me.. I’m trying to become more hueman in 2009..more talking and less typing..

I havent talked to my moms in weeks..but we text each other everyday…that’s nahright.

*calls up his mom to see if he can remember her voice*

58. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^I’m not disagreeing with you, but Blueprint Jay didn’t spit on that track, 2008 jay did, and that shit wasn’t wack. It definitely wasnt a verse that a stan of his would put on their tombstone or nothing, but it wasn’t corny.

59. RIGZ Says:

Oh shit, man said Shabba!

Rigz wha do yu, yu no si mi ah hask question. Mi gwan hask one more time. Da bwoy gigz ina da UK, wha da people dem tink ahim?

61. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    *still manages to log onto to twitter*

^ BD you on twitter?

^Yeah, I went ahead and joined the masses on this one

>>I remember a time when his music would speak for itself, Jayz would drop and the streets would co sign overwhemingly , now he drops and there be like 30 people trynna convince 3000 that “this is dope”..mofukkas we know dope music when we hear it..

lol @ you thinking because you don’t like something that = only 30 people like it.

63. Big Homie Says:

techcrunch.com/2009/01/24/twitter-raising-new-cash-at-250-million-valuation/

64. M.Tyson Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 4:05 pm

—————————————————-
    i wish the impossible in that 01 Jay come back point out how lame Jay sounded on SLU like Nas on Ochie Wally

65. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

that’s the question. they were valued at $200-250 mil the other day.

^ that’s retarded… based on what? predicted ad revenue once they plaster ads everywhere? the valuation game is all fucked up IMO.

66. RIGZ Says:

@cOLD

Giggs is champion of the streets. He’s from u the road…other side of the tracks, but up the road none the less…I show Giggs alotta respect for what he’s achieved

The UK HipHop snobs hate him, but what do they know lol