Video: Diddy In The Studio Pt. 1

Puff in the studio whipping up another steaming pile of auto-tune for your listening pleasure.

68 Responses to “Video: Diddy In The Studio Pt. 1”

1. rex hussla Says:

Video: Diddy In The Studio Pt. 1 Jacking Production Credits from the Dude on the Computer

2. ant Says:

*dies*

diddy last album was pretty good

3. JDS Says:

Wale – The Perfect Plan >>>

4. jrp14 Says:

That fuckin european trance techno production plus the auto-tune is so played out its not even funny. At least back on the day Puff had some real artist with some real talent…this shit is pure GAR-BAGERY

5. JDS Says:

not really though, but its dope nonetheless

6. jrp14 Says:

JDS Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 12:32 am
    Wale – The Perfect Plan >>>

That off of the mixtape about nothing?

7. the watcherz Says:

puff be wildin

8. JDS Says:

yeah

9. YBE Says:

nore: holy moly

capone: doughnut shop

LOL capone and nore are some funny niggas…

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

hip hop is dead, I believe it’s just the fans

11. sleep Says:

Diddy last album sucked balls but that joint with ceelo and nas was epic.nas wrote that whole song and that was the best I’ve heard diddy flow.his flow still sucked but that was the best.

12. pfunktheking Says:

JDS Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 12:32 am
    not really though, but its dope nonetheless

dope mos def.. artistic integrity though, that’s my shit

13. Darth Cipher Says:

# sleep Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 12:36 am

no-sign on the album being garbage, cause my jawn was and still is ‘Last Night” got damn, put that shit on when you in a room full of tipsy females and see what happens… go ‘head, i’ll wait for your stories when you do it

14. sleep Says:

Broke artist have the most artistic integrity. So what is the really worth. And I’m not talking bout mos I know he’s paid.

>>Wale – The Perfect Plan >>>

^yeah that’s my shit

16. pfunktheking Says:

Who produced WALE’S ‘ARTISTIC INTEGRITY’ ?
    That beat is super dope

17. M.Tyson Says:

LMAO @ diddy trying to Nod to that stupid ass Auto Tune shit… Big,L,Pac,Pun must be rolling over in their grave right now

18. sleep Says:

Last night was my shit but u know that was the ghetto chick with the big ass tatoo song.

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

But its a fact most retarded kids come from older parents so don’t wait too long

^^What??? Is that true??? lol.

20. JDS Says:

# sleep Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 12:41 am

not always, ’cause we know niggas will sell their soul plus the clothes off their back to get on

but i know where you’re coming from

21. the watcherz Says:

Who produced WALE’S ‘ARTISTIC INTEGRITY’ ?
    That beat is super dope
    yea it was
    1. Artistic integrity
    2. The Hype
    3. the grow up
    4. The intro

22. TheCo!!inB Says:

it’s hard to find out who produced what on M.A.N…..but i’m pretty sure Danja did the second portion of The Manipulation

23. sleep Says:

Yeah its true(I think) its not cool to be having kids in ur late 30’s and 40’s. Especially 50’s that kid is gaurentee to be a retartd. Word to my parents having my brother @ 38. I love him he’s my brother but it is what it is.

24. JDS Says:

hell yeah, The Grow Up is dope shit too

25. pfunktheking Says:

i would def smash nivea…
    lol @ the-dream in her ‘okay’ video

26. sleep Says:

Why u think jay married that young thing he aint trying to have reteards. Prime for having kids 24-27.

27. jrp14 Says:

Ahhh the manipulation is so ill…the way the Seinfeld soundbites were used on that whole thing was Genius

28. sleep Says:

Last time I saw a pic of nievia she was looking average.I’m noy into the big girls but I’d smash raven simmone.

29. pfunktheking Says:

sleep Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 12:54 am

*dead*

30. k1ng Says:

# sleep Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 12:49 am

co-sign, my brother didn’t talk till he was 3, that could also b cuz ma moms was flyin while havin him in the solar plexus

31. pfunktheking Says:

so i’m watching mtv jams and this song sidekick comes on by this girl named natasha. you tube that shit, she’s tight, i would badminton that…

32. TheCo!!inB Says:

the thing about a bulk of the M.A.N. tracks is that they’re all percuisively driven so I wouldn’t be suprised if they were done by a GoGo band from DC. Artistic Integrity would be bananas if the strings were live instead of presets, but that’s a producers ear being picky….i’ve got a bullshit track laying around from 2 years back with the same drums from the outro. it’s called “Chris’ Tastee Drinks” and if you find it anywhere on the web that’s me on the psuedo new orleans vocals, GOING IN!

33. JDS Says:

anybody catch that Afro Samurai last night? shit was tight, but i think i liked the first one better

Rza was wildin on that intro though… made me go and d/l the soundtrack

34. sleep Says:

Smh @ ur grandma for not teaching ur moms she shouldn’t fly while pregnant.damm lil nigga aint talk til he was 3 shit.

35. pfunktheking Says:

natasha has a song with the clipse called so sick produced by darkchild
    this chick could get it…

36. k1ng Says:

# sleep Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 1:03 am

nah nah she had to, got the paper nd all to fly over from backhome to here, didn’t have a choice.

37. k1ng Says:

and grandma passed a way a while back.

38. sleep Says:

I like this new mature kiesha cole but I can’t look pass that tatoo

39. nirun Says:

man they say the optimal age for women to be giving birth is 18

=/

40. ant Says:

I like this new mature kiesha cole but I can’t look pass that tatoo

^^^ i cant look at anything but the rack

41. nirun Says:

word to big bird my pops had to flush more than toilet papers in JFK airport toilets to reach canada

42. sleep Says:

nah most 18 year olds aren’t mentally ready to raise kids.18-22 ur going through too much change growing into ur own identity.

43. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lmao. I didn’t know anything about all this jibber jabber. I thought if you have kids whilst you’re in your 30’s you should be straight.

Fuck. I need to find a decent strumpet to impregnate.

44. nirun Says:

i dunno about that, i knew of a couple of baby mommas when i was in grade 11-12… faired alright it all depends if dude is workin and the girl has a supportive family

45. EnglandRepresent Says:

Fuck that.

30 is a legit age to have kids. You got, or should have enough financial wherewithall to raise your kid, you’re mature enough to teach them the right way and all that.

You’re still a baby yourself at 18-22.

46. sleep Says:

She tries to look elogent by wearin strapless dresses but that big ass tat just making her look ghetto. What would posses a girl to get a tat that big.

47. nirun Says:

yo Eng it also depends on how much you smoke, drink, if your fam has any history of mental retardation

and if the girl is young it evens out i think? i hope

48. k1ng Says:

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090123/od_nm/us_goat

Nigerians just lost it.

49. the watcherz Says:

they say 25 is the last year to act childish thats why im tryna fuck the most hoes i can possibly have

50. BKScribe Says:

yall muthafuckas turnin the nahright comment section in Redbook or a Dr. Phil special..

51. JDS Says:

# k1ng Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 1:16 am

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090123/od_nm/us_goat

Nigerians just lost it.
    that L is both hilarious and colossal

52. EnglandRepresent Says:

25 is the last year to act childish????

Fuckin Norah I broke the record for actin childish last year and that was when I was 26.

Fuck all that. Age ain’t nothin but a number.

*old head’s it up*

*gets pipe and slippers from bedroom*

53. sleep Says:

18 year old having kids. I see young jeezy blasting while the baby is eating pop tarts for breakfast. I’m not saying all 18 year olds are like that. But most of them still want to live.I see some of these young parent latting their kids listen to their ipods and I’m sure its mostly profanity last songs. Kids aren’t ready for that. When I hear these 9year old shits calling girl bitches I just shake me head like I blame the parents.

54. EnglandRepresent Says:

BKScribe’s favourite golfing ritual has always been the cleaning of the balls.

55. YOYO MA Says:

THAT SOUNDS LIKE DAWN

56. k1ng Says:

# JDS Says:
    January 27th, 2009 at 1:20 am

that L is both hilarious and colossal

It’s funny that they are actually waiting to see the goat turn back into a human being.

57. EnglandRepresent Says:

BKScribe was best known in high school for his pole vaulting ability. Holding that long pipe between his hands always struck a chord.

58. pockets Says:

for chicks, they are born with only about 400 follicles or so, with one maturing each month to release an egg and mad blood and demons etc. The follicles used last however, are often the ones that are more likely to be mutated and shit. so thats why chicks shouldnt wait till they are like fifty to make junior.

fyi did u guys effing know the eggs we eat…they are not all supposed to be chicks, most of the eggs we get are unfertilized menstrual eggs as chickens menstruate every day because of their short life spans.

interesting. eat up.

I got kids older than some of you guys. some of you guys are my kids. and I’m only 30.

oh yo, what up England?

Soul Plane > Notorious

61. k1ng Says:

that’s why I only eat kinder surprise.

62. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Only 30????!!! I see you rocking the pipe and slippers too Esko.

63. M.Tyson Says:

eskay Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 1:24 am
    I got kids older than some of you guys. some of you guys are my kids. and I’m only 39.

64. EnglandRepresent Says:

Whats the chat Esko?

I can neither confirm nor deny the aforementioned statement regarding Notorious. Is it ass cheeks?

65. M.Tyson Says:

eskay Says:

January 27th, 2009 at 1:25 am
    oh yo, what up England?

Soul Plane > Notorious
    ——————————-
    *drinks dr.pepper*
    *cough up dr.pepper*

66. nirun Says:

yo pockets that shit is gross

still, scrambled eggs + fresh crushed black pepper + rice >>>

67. jayRsoprano Says:

Diddy, I didnt think he was actually being serious when he said “I thought I told you dat we wont stop”. lol

68. Download Mixtapes Says:

Jay, you are right. He’s always doing something.