Video: T.I. @ Sundance

22 Responses to “Video: T.I. @ Sundance”

1. Prada Main Says:

2. farsideoff Says:

yeah…over the last year lil wayne and youtube have become about the two most unreliable things in the world

3. A tribe called quest Says:

wow someone bought suges underwear for a dollar.

4. Prada Main Says:

Rhymefest just twittering me and I had to be controversial

>>I want to go to Sundance on the strength Park City is fucking beautiful …..UTAH sucks though. If you black and live in Utah, I feel sorry for your momma(c)BH’s Pops, no shots

co-sign all of that including the no shots

6. pfunktheking Says:

if you twit someone that doesn’t follow you, do they ever see it?

7. Prada Main Says:

yes they see it but you wont

8. pfunktheking Says:

tribe, can you follow me on twitter? (nhjic)

9. farsideoff Says:

# pfunktheking Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:50 pm

if you twit someone that doesn’t follow you, do they ever see it?
    __________
    if you twit someone and they don’t like you, do they ever read it?

10. A tribe called quest Says:

pfunktheking Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:51 pm
    tribe, can you follow me on twitter? (nhjic)
    ===================

No problem (No nation)

11. EnglandRepresent Says:

Suge’s underpants would have mad chunky skid marks on them joints. That is manky. Who’s gonna cop them joints? smfh. He strike you as the type of muthafucka to take a shit and then mean mug the toilet paper like I don’t need no bog roll to clean the ass of Sugar Bear and then just bounce out the toilet. (n)

12. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

if a twitter twits in the woods, does it make a twit?

13. pfunktheking Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:52 pm
    pfunktheking Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:51 pm
    tribe, can you follow me on twitter? (nhjic)
    ===================

No problem (No nation)

fa sho

14. EnglandRepresent Says:

If I started a Twittering movement I’d fuck up the game in an instant. Some follow the leader type of shenanigans. I’m too humble to do that to you Twitters though.

15. A tribe called quest Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:54 pm
    ========================

LOL

16. pfunktheking Says:

Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:55 pm
    if a twitter twits in the woods, does it make a twit?

HAHAHAHAH

17. A tribe called quest Says:

This is my first day twittering ever, and it seems to lame without having people read the stupid shit you say

18. nation Says:

>> if a twitter twits in the woods, does it make a twit?

wow i’m stealing this

19. Prada Main Says:

@atcq the more people you follow who say interesting shit the better, imo. If youre interesting people will follow. You cant have 4 twits and then expect mad people to be on your twuts

20. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol, yo!!

A 14 yrold kid puts on a police uniform, walks into a police station and works for 5 hours!!

They gave him an assignment and everything!!

The only thing that gave him away was his uniform wasn’t “authentic” enough!!

He’s charged with impersonating an officer.

He plea’s “Not Guilty”.

LMFAO!!

21. pfunktheking Says:

You cant have 4 twits and then expect mad people to be on your twuts

hahah

22. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay, fa real fam, how many times i’ma read you quotin that “i can’t vouch for you” line son…..don’t get all internet thuggy on me, just sayin….