Video: N.O.R.E.’s Top 5

Classic list.

21 Responses to “Video: N.O.R.E.’s Top 5”

1. Casual T Says:

whattup..

I co-sign Vic on this list…

2. bkJUICE Says:

Any top 5 list with PAC on it is a joke.

3. b-ease Says:

“Penny from Good Times, is that Janet?”

What kind of fucking question is that?

Marilyn Monroe was phat for a white woman tho, no lie.

4. BabyDoll Says:

BabyDoll Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    b-ease Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:41 am
    BabyDoll

Got all your issues off your chest with your alias, so you’re using your original screename again? LOL

^huh? *blank stare* lol

5. A tribe called quest Says:

Big Homie Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 11:45 am
    I use to tie up niggas bookbags in school

^ Id tie them up to the leg of chairs
    ——————————————

So am i the only one that had the jansport with the big ass rubber bottom that looked like you was carrying a sneaker

6. the real truth Says:

Any top 5 list with PAC on it is a joke.

Wrong

7. Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:48 am
    Big Homie Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 11:45 am
    I use to tie up niggas bookbags in school

^ Id tie them up to the leg of chairs
    ——————————————

^Nah, some dork in high school had that shit. We used to kick him in the hallway whenever he passed with that shit. It was like punting a football. LoL

8. the real truth Says:

I was suprised N.O.R.E had J’lo on tha list

9. Big Homie Says:

^ I think that was a subliminal shot regarding your chest..owwww

Hey BD *daps*

10. A tribe called quest Says:

the real truth Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    Same reason why toronto got another Pf that plays the same as bosh. 1) star power, 2) depth. 3) scoring

But thts what they got J-Rich for…And Toronto got tht ‘PF” to give bosh rest and for defense
    =============

They have no one that can shoot from the perimeter (other than nash). Jrich shoots to occasional 3 but hes looking to go inside and/or dunk it. They traded their 2 best offensive weapons, Bell for his 3s and Diaw for his perimeter shooting. Redd is their only smart choice

11. b-ease Says:

^huh? *blank stare* lol

Oh, we playing coy huh? Its all good.

12. R.J.Orion Says:

tupacs not even top 10

13. b-ease Says:

I think that was a subliminal shot regarding your chest..owwww

Watch out Big Homie, she’ll call you a misogynist on info’s site for shit like that. lol

14. A tribe called quest Says:

==============

they used to do the same shit to me, thats when i did the cool shit and just started going to school with a notebook and pencil. Sometimes even a sheet of paper, all you had to do was divide it in sections for each class.

15. Chase Says:

^If I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Boris Diaw aint shit. He came off that one season (nh) and hasn’t done shit ever since once people started playing D for real on him.

16. b-ease Says:

bkJUICE Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    Any top 5 list with PAC on it is a joke.

Considering what the list acutally is, that’s the single biggest “ayo” in history.

17. the real truth Says:

The suns arent beatin the Lakers/Spurs anyway, gettin Shaq was their mistake and i said tht the day they got him, Redd wouldnt be a bad pick up but if they wanted him they should have got him instead of J-Rich

18. the real truth Says:

tupacs not even top 10

Wrong

19. Chase Says:

^Hahahahaha. I took too much notes for that shit to work in high school. I used to clown around a lot, but I had to make sure I had good grades or my pops would bust my ass (nh).

But I damn sure had fun kicking that little fucker in his back whenever he walked by.

20. Big Homie Says:

tupacs not even top 10

^ I sure would hope not considering this is a list of women that would get smashed.

21. the real truth Says:

tupacs not even top 10

*Death*

In case you didnt figure out ppl are sayin this bcuz they didnt watch the video and think Nore is talkin about top 5 best Rappers