Video: N.O.R.E.’s Return to New York Pt. 2

Previously: N.O.R.E.’s Return to New York

45 Responses to “Video: N.O.R.E.’s Return to New York Pt. 2”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

Am I the only one that thought Jay and Jeezy were wrong??

Granted, the absolutely have “free speech” and can say whatever the so please.

I mean, at least on the strength that O’reilly [Or someone] is going to take that footage [Or audio] and run with it.

I mean, I don’t think peppering n*gga around and the “No more white lies,my President is black” line was a good look for the event.

I thought Jay would have at least thought of that. But of course no one’s perfect, no harm was meant, and it’s just my opinion.

Does anyone have any idea how Young Jeezy is going to defend himself on the O’rielly Factor?? [Or whatever his dumbass show is called]

2. green eyes Says:

you dont have to repeat yourself in three posts homie…

3. moresickaMC Says:

Hov would agree.

7. the watcherz Says:

“i got this trick for u
    are you a freak?
    are you a prostitute?
    are you a freak?”

“have your ass destroy. i’ll have you living in space like you’re a god damn astroid”

8. Beezy Says:

Charlie Wingate > Hip-hop

9. A tribe called quest Says:

Quick twitter question,

If i reply to someone im following, can they only see the message if they are following me?

10. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

i’m not sure, but pointing to o’reilly and saying “U MAD DOGGIE!” worked wonders for cam

“u mad doggie” is, after all, the consummate debate-ender — even if the person isn’t mad

11. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

@ atcq, u can see people’s @replies even if ur not following them

12. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

Beezy Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    Charlie Wingate > Hip-hop

could beezy and charlie wingate be the same person??????

13. Chase Says:

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

Big Homie Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

if You my dude, I can trust you in my home without me being there. If you cant be at my house alone then you aint my friend

I’d steal all your forks out the kitchen just to see how long it takes you to notice…I’m childish like that

^This shit brought tears to my eyes how hard i was laughing. You momofukus are hilarious

14. Beezy Says:

^Isn’t that how Lincoln concluded his 120 minute rebuttals to Douglas in their most famous debates?

15. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

yo blackberry is so ill that sometimes it gets my emails before they hit outlook – that shit is incredible

16. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    I think it would eventually get someone annoyed, then fustrated, then eventually followed by anger.

>>But if it were me, I would have held off on that language at a D.C. inaugeration themed party or whatever it was they were at.

nah, fuck that. they were in a hip-hop club in front of a hip-hop audience, its not like they were at an inaugural ball. now niggas gotta watch what they say because someone like O’Reilly “might” see the footage? fuck that shit.

18. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

yes. this is also how ghandi was so successful in his hunger strikes. he would tell the brits “I AIN’T ATE IN DAYS AND THE COUNTRY LOVES ME – U MAD DOGGIE???” next thing u know, india’s free. and the brits weren’t even mad!

19. Chase Says:

@ Phenom, I feel what you’re trying to say, but understand that they were performing in a club. And above all else, they are just rappers. Since when did rappers give a fuck about what Bill O’Reilly may have to say about them and their lyrics.

20. A tribe called quest Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    @ atcq, u can see people’s @replies even if ur not following them
    ============

aight

21. Chase Says:

*Edit: They were performing in a club and although the theme for the weekend was the celebration of the inauguration, it was not an inauguration event, they were just the performers that night

22. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

this is how thurgood marshall argued brown v. board of education, too. no brief, no oral argument, he just grabbed his nuts and said “YO SUPREME COURT – YALL MAD DOGGIE?” next thing u know little black kids is getting bused to white schools. shit’s amazing

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    ============

i never put it down, its always in my hand for some reason.

24. Beezy Says:

^Thats what broke down Clinton’s mid-east peace negotiations too.

Yasser Pair-O-Gats kept getting getting in Ehud Barak’s face….like “u mad doggie? ahhh haaa yoouuu madddd!”

Negotiations broke down, and now Hamas is in power. All due to the phrase U-Mad.

25. Beezy Says:

its always in my hand for some reason.

^AYOOOOO

26. Chase Says:

ATCQ, how is the twitberry thing working out. I was waiting on you to see your opinion of it before i plunged into the world of twitting

27. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Well, if that is someones choice to do that then thats fine.

I wouldn’t. At least for that night. I don’t see why it would matter to me what audience I was in front of. It wouldn’t even be about anyone blasting me about it. But everyones different and I understand that. It’s their show, they can do whatever they want.

I wouldn’t have used that line period, but thats just me.

28. Big Homie Says:

^ It wouldn’ bother me because we use nothing but chopsticks in my house hold

29. PHENOMENON Says:

its always in my hand for some reason.

^ ^
    That’s what she said!!

30. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

^ It wouldn’ bother me because we use nothing but chopsticks in my house hold

GATTTTT!

31. A tribe called quest Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    ========================

it doesnt always work, in the infamous case of Brown V Board of Ed, the argument was made that children shouldnt walk so far to attend a segregated school when theres an all white so close by. The B.O.E based their entire defense around the argument of “U Mad? Walking Mad?”

32. PHENOMENON Says:

It wouldn’ bother me because we use nothing but chopsticks in my house hold

^ ^
    You like tourtuing yourselves when you eat?

[Don’t mind me, I have no skills on the sticks] [ll]

33. A tribe called quest Says:

Chase Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    =======================

its dope, its kinda of confusing at first seeing as how i never had a twitter before today but it gets pretty easy later on. It helps to have more people following you tho…

With that said twitter.com/AtribecalledArg

34. Chase Says:

I wouldn’t have used that line period, but thats just me.

^You mean the “no more white lies” line. Fuck that. Bush lied to everyone on a number of topics for 8 years. As a rapper, activist, school teacher, reverend or a bum ass nigga off the block they have the right and to some extent the civic duty to put that cocksucker on blast

35. Big Homie Says:

cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/24/miami.shooting/index.html

Miami police issued a plea for information Saturday after at least one person with an assault rifle opened fire on a crowd of people on a streetcorner Friday night, killing two teens and wounding seven other people.

36. the watcherz Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    ============

i never put it down, its always in my hand for some reason.

im also a victim of bb fingers

37. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/24/miami.shooting/index.html

^ taht happened outside my old high school

38. A tribe called quest Says:

Beezy Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    its always in my hand for some reason.

^AYOOOOO
    ========================

See i was gonna say something much more pause worthy but i assumed that was safe enough

39. Titanic Iceberg Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:08 pm
    Am I the only one that thought Jay and Jeezy were wrong??

Granted, the absolutely have “free speech” and can say whatever the so please.

^^^^^

Listen Man, Damn, no one cares besides right wing media, no matter what jeezy say or jay z, O reillys listeners will not care nor support jeezy or jayz. He is talking to his audience and they do not support hip hop music. The mainstream media has already heavily promoted jayz and other stars on CNN and Msnbc and have even had panels on how much does it help to have jayz and other stars support O bama and most agree it will help alot due to the outreach and influence superstars have.

40. Prada Main Says:

I would have said a lot of worse. I dont give a fuck about a bill o’reilly ……

Jeezy 1st line should be “Im doing it live”

41. green eyes Says:

im also a victim of bb fingers

^ taht sounds funny

42. MiamiDaze Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/24/miami.shooting/index.html

______________________
    They hand choppers out as soon as you enter Miami. Fuck robbing the dice game he chose to shoot it up.

43. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Sure, put him on blast, fine.

But for my rhyme, “No more white lies. . . “, wouldn’t have been neccissary.

Not that it’s a big deal or that he meant anything by it because I’m absolutely sure he didn’t. It was nothing.

I just wouldn’t have said it.

44. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Also smh @ PHENOMENON pointed out what jay said, but lacks the ability to see how oreilly chopped up and edited jayz’s whole verse to edit out how jay says obama is half white, says the part of how obama is an inspiration, mlk is and rosa parks…dont be so easy to be controlled by right wing hicks..

45. Titanic Iceberg Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:34 pm

^ ^
    Sure, put him on blast, fine.

But for my rhyme, “No more white lies. . . “, wouldn’t have been neccissary.

I just wouldn’t have said it.

Thats why u r not Jayz, cause u wud not have said it and i hope u r not white and thats why u are catching feelings…Because the line is not directed toward race but more on “Oh i just said a little white lie” but also it can be taken as a diss to white likes that china me, blck men, native americans, middle eastern people have caught from white men for years