Video: Mickey Factz, Theophilus London, & Curt@!n$ CDR Freestyle Cipher Pt. 2

Previously: Mickey Factz, Theophilus London, & Curt@!n$ CDR Freestyle Cipher Pt. 1

32 Responses to “Video: Mickey Factz, Theophilus London, & Curt@!n$ CDR Freestyle Cipher Pt. 2”

1. Prada Main Says:

I feel like I am getting dumber today *leaves*

2. green eyes Says:

he got yellow pants on?

3. AJ Says:

feeling these dudes (nh)

4. Titanic Iceberg Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:34 pm
    they have the right and to some extent the civic duty to put that cocksucker on blast

^ ^
    Sure, put him on blast, fine.

But for my rhyme, “No more white lies. . . “, wouldn’t have been neccissary.

Not that it’s a big deal or that he meant anything by it because I’m absolutely sure he didn’t. It was nothing.

I just wouldn’t have said it.

Thats why u r not Jayz, cause u wud not have said it and i hope u r not white and thats why u are catching feelings…Because the line is not directed toward race but more on “Oh i just said a little white lie” but also it can be taken as a diss to white likes that china me, blck men, native americans, middle eastern people have caught from white men for years

5. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Titanic Iceberg Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:34 pm
    Also smh @ PHENOMENON pointed out what jay said, but lacks the ability to see how oreilly chopped up and edited jayz’s whole verse to edit out how jay says obama is half white, says the part of how obama is an inspiration, mlk is and rosa parks…dont be so easy to be controlled by right wing hicks..

Also if u dissect the tape, young jeezy was making his comments b4 the song, not jayz, but jayz is interntly know so oreilly felt a need to include jay also, jay just spit his verse that he recorded for everyone to hear, so im pretty sure he is not concerned about a prez who had the lowest approval rating at the exit of his term ever in history

6. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

yo nate please approve m@rT+N M@rG!eLa M@nE

7. green eyes Says:

# Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

yo nate please approve m@rT+N M@rG!eLa M@nE

^ please dont

8. A tribe called quest Says:

“You had guys saying I was a distraction, I’m a cancer,” Marbury said. “If I’m all those things, wouldn’t you want me to go to another team?”

This nigga must be lynched, im surprised it didnt sink in through his big ass head that, thats the reason why hes not allowed anywhere near the team.
    ———————————

According to the Post, Marbury complained the Knicks have not agreed to buy out his contract because they don’t want him contributing to a championship run with the Celtics.

*shits out a kidney stone*

9. Prada Main Says:

Yo Chea i got an email from Barneys on some order some new Margiela Heels today for only 900, no blahniks …..wtf thats a shit load of money for some heels…… I need to design some on the strength

10. A tribe called quest Says:

sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3860891

———————————

*shits out a kidney stone*

11. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

ok folks i’m out too, gotta move that work

BIRDS COMIN IN
    BRICKS GOIN OUT
    MADE A HUNNIT THOUSIN
    IN MY TRAP HOUSE

12. the watcherz Says:

he got yellow pants on?
    yea yellow is too much…i much rather wear neon green or maybe purple or even red

13. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

Prada Main Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

*pokes head back in [||]*

true them shits is pricey but martin margiela is the cutting edge right now

*leaves*

14. Prada Main Says:

^ please dont

^^^^^

word to me telling a worker to change their font and color on they emails, shit was pink and indiscernible

15. Prada Main Says:

I got yellow Cords from Polo and red flat front khakis, no hipster. i feel my white boy tag swag on that shit

16. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Ok, well, no feelings being caught. Don’t know how you infered that. Especially since I’ve said that it’s not a big deal at all and that I know he meant no harm.

And I’m aware that I’m not Hov. All I’ve said is that I wouln’t have said it. Thats all.

17. fm Says:

smoke dza is the shit

18. A tribe called quest Says:

Eating yellow snow > looking at a nigga wearing yellow pants no homo

that shit is an eye sore

19. Titanic Iceberg Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

^ ^

No, its cool, just the point is u have mentioned it a couple of times and people choose to not listen or look at the whole picture, but i know o reilly and Sean Hannity and all those racist right wing host and trust they twist the truth so much you will have another 8 years of gwb

20. Big_Seth Says:

# fm Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

smoke dza is the shit

“smoke this one” > SMoke Dza

21. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Ok, my post had nothing to do with O’Reilly butchering of “Benhameen’s” video.

It was only about what was said and why I wouldn’t have said it.

I liked the song. I posted that I liked it. I thought it was clever.

All I’m saying is that if it were me I probably would have chosen not to say it in D.C. that night, if ever.

If that wrong, well, I’m sorry. I can’t right all the time, can I.

22. A tribe called quest Says:

Refering to the ‘goat sitcoms’ discussion we had a few days back. Wayans Bros is highly underrated. I cannot remember one bad episode

23. Big_Seth Says:

Bright colored kicks > bright colored jeans

IMO

I won’t wear jeans that are colored.

My blood cousin used to stay in red jeans/ shorts. That was funny shit.

24. Big_Seth Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

Not to start the convo back up, but yes it was a bad show…

And that’s what made it so great. I used to watch that everyday too.

They need to release those DVDs too.

25. Titanic Iceberg Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

The first 15 seconds of the theme song killed it 4 me

26. Big Homie Says:

^ Naw that was the perfect time to of said it, imo.

27. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Agreed.

Where would you rate “Alf”??

28. A tribe called quest Says:

The first 15 seconds of the theme song killed it 4 me
    ============

Maybe it went over your head (no shots)

The electric relaxation theme song >

29. Titanic Iceberg Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

^ ^
    Agreed.

Where would you rate “Alf”??

Alf was a classic

30. A tribe called quest Says:

^ ^
    Agreed.

Where would you rate “Alf”??
    =======================

I’ve never seen an episode of alf so idk if you’re being sarcastic

31. R.Friday Says:

# Big_Seth Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

# A tribe called quest Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

Not to start the convo back up, but yes it was a bad show…

And that’s what made it so great. I used to watch that everyday too.

They need to release those DVDs too.

^ Only the first season was released on DVD, but they 86’ed the other seasons due to bad sales.

32. jonh b Says:

whats the name of this instrumental?