Video: Late Meditation

A Serene Introduction from your friends at The Record Company.

16 Responses to “Video: Late Meditation”

1. Chase Says:

Pap, what the website where I can watch classic WWF matches?

2. A tribe called quest Says:

pfunktheking Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 3:25 am
    DRAKE-COMEBACK SEASON
    zshare.net/download/512633254cabe63b/
    ==============

good looks

*daps 403 forbidden code

4. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:21 am
    *daps 403 forbidden code

^LOL…Big Homie should make that his alias

5. Chase Says:

the watcherz Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:20 am
    me im a personal advocate for PETA and i rather see you kill a nigga then a pitpull i guess thats just me

^That train of thought right there is what bugs me out about that organization. I know that animals have their rights too and blah blah blah. But that shit bugs me out that they would rather give animals better treatment than humans. That way of thinking is backward to me. Maybe its because I never had a pet and never grew remotely close to any type of domestic animal. But I think that Vick’s overall penalty was a little too harsh for his crimes

6. the real truth Says:

Yea pretty much lol, (no shots) but if i had to choose between killin an infant or killin a puppy…id kill the puppy…dont get me wrong i have nuthin against animals and have owned or had dogs/fish, but killin anotha human being is more fucked up than killin a doberman

7. Chase Says:

Digital Scales Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:23 am
    I use to tie up niggas bookbags in school

Good times

^We used to take all of the contents out of the bookbag and flip that shit inside out into the pouch and then hide the books. Niggas used to be late as shit to class. LoL. Good times indeed

8. the real truth Says:

hats an easy obstacle to overcome, all he has to do is donate money to PETA, on some shit. Those fuckers are greedy, and will die for the publicity. I can see it now, Mike on the cover of PETA mag, with an “I love dogs” team jersey on.

Lol Nah PETA dont play, them niggaz be on some Fuck with animals and you get the Hammer (none) type shit

^Where ever he goes, they’re gonna protest and do and say stupid shit, but once he rushes for a 100+ yards and wins a couple of games, all that shit will die down and things will be back to normal, well as normal as the circumstances will allow.

^EXACTLY! he can get past it eventually though but it is going to take some strategic planning by his PR team. He better get them assembled ASAP! They should’ve been putting together their game plan these past two years any way if he is really serious about getting back out there.

Yea but it isnt gonna be easy, donating to PETA wont stop them from protesting, he should go to Detroit, they need the press and they need something else to talk about besides Barry Sanders

9. the real truth Says:

Co-sgin when you consider he didnt kill any dogs himself, honestly it feels like ppl are turning into straight up bitches (no shots)

10. sean coonery Says:

Slim Thug “The Boss” > Rick Ross “The Boss”

Slim Thug – I Run
    youtube.com/watch?v=HnRc46xWSfI

11. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps people on St. Andrews Pl*

sean coonery Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:29 am
    Slim Thug “The Boss” > Rick Ross “The Boss”

Slim Thug – I Run
    youtube.com/watch?v=HnRc46xWSfI

^ its a rizzy for Texas rappers, just ask Face.

13. R.J.Orion Says:

Soul Khan = Nation

14. the real truth Says:

“If you rep the five boroughs get a pass port”

15. BabyDoll Says:

the real truth Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 11:28 am

^It wasn’t ever really about the dog fighting anyway…it was about the money involved and that is the sad thing. They used the animal cruelty to get at the heart strings of the crazed animal rights activist to further achieve their goal. Vick was made an example of in the most extreme way. I don’t condone animal cruelty, but what’s the difference between dog fighting and hunting for sport? It’s cool to pose for a pic beside a moose head and run for VP, but it’s not cool for some niggas to fight some dogs for fun and make a little money off of it. FOH

16. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Mood Muzak Says: